Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(23-02-2022, 11:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was very bossy... her BF knew that... since she was always in charge of they relationship... but now she was doing it with her own dad

she ordering me around 'bhar alia beti par' i listened and followed her... she sat down... telling me to getv on my knees and stick my tongue out

and telling me that iw as going to be a paaltu kutta now... making me her dog 'paattu kutta... alia beti par im your dad na aise...'

before i could finish i felt her slap me... a daughter slapping her own dad... i was shocked... holding my cheek from getting slapped by my own daughter

she even saying i needed punishment 'im sorry beti woh aage se kabhi nahin hoga... i promise'

Alia: kya kya ? aage ? aage se mauka milega tab na ? 

aaj se when mom is not at home, tuu aise apne chaar payiron pe kutte jaisa chalega... 

aur kuch chahiye toh bhaukne padhenge... muh khol ke baat nahin kar sakhta tuu...

aur haa maine ek baar agar dekh liyi tujhe apne payiron pe chalte hue tab tera lulli kaat ke kutto ko khila dungi...

saale apne beti pe hilata hain, kisi ko pata chalega na toh kahi ka nahin bachega tuu nalle 

[Image: WHyzYcI.jpeg]

Alia: nalle aaja beti ki jism pe nazar hain na tera ? aah aaja meri godh pe ulta hoke lait jaa 

time for a nasty beating... bachpan mein mujhe daata karta tha na, ab dekh....

ab saale meri hi bra mein muh daal raha hain 

Alia taps on her lap, main dobara nahin bolungi... jaldi aa 

[Image: nseYohp.jpeg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(23-02-2022, 11:36 PM)Maledom Wrote: Alia: kya kya ? aage ? aage se mauka milega tab na ? 

aaj se when mom is not at home, tuu aise apne chaar payiron pe kutte jaisa chalega... 

aur kuch chahiye toh bhaukne padhenge... muh khol ke baat nahin kar sakhta tuu...

aur haa maine ek baar agar dekh liyi tujhe apne payiron pe chalte hue tab tera lulli kaat ke kutto ko khila dungi...

saale apne beti pe hilata hain, kisi ko pata chalega na toh kahi ka nahin bachega tuu nalle 

[Image: WHyzYcI.jpeg]

Alia: nalle aaja beti ki jism pe nazar hain na tera ? aah aaja meri godh pe ulta hoke lait jaa 

time for a nasty beating... bachpan mein mujhe daata karta tha na, ab dekh....

ab saale meri hi bra mein muh daal raha hain 

Alia taps on her lap, main dobara nahin bolungi... jaldi aa 

[Image: nseYohp.jpeg]

she was telling me from now on i would be on all fours... like a dog whenever my wife wasnt home... and i would have to bark if i wanted something

she was making me a dog... her own dad a dog... and even worse now... she was telling me to bend over her knee... come on her lap

and bend over her knees.. i was feeling so ashamed and humiluated her

IS: kutte jaise... woh eerrmmm... aur godhi mein kyun alia beti... woh yeh zaroorat anhin hai na aur aise yahan bhar... woh ander chalo na
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(23-02-2022, 11:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was telling me from now on i would be on all fours... like a dog whenever my wife wasnt home... and i would have to bark if i wanted something

she was making me a dog... her own dad a dog... and even worse now... she was telling me to bend over her knee... come on her lap

and bend over her knees.. i was feeling so ashamed and humiluated her

IS: kutte jaise... woh eerrmmm... aur godhi mein kyun alia beti... woh yeh zaroorat anhin hai na aur aise yahan bhar... woh ander chalo na

IS questions Alia's order... 

jo Alia ko bilkul pasand nahin thi... 

Alia stood up from her chair and grabbed IS by his hair and slapped him hard across his face 

then spits again on his face... 

Alia started grunting like an animal does, she was getting furious... IS never saw this side of Alia... 

He always thought Alia is a cute princess 

Alia: don't ever question me, understood you bastard ? 

now bend over my thighs... 

[Image: puh5V0a.jpeg]

Alia: before that bring me your belt, aise hi crawl karte hue jaana andar... 

IS shocked that why Alia asking for a belt 

Alia wanted to tie the belt on IS's neck to use it as a dog leash... 

she knew mummy aaj raat 10:30 se pehele nahin ayegi wapas ghar pe... toh tab tak IS has to suffer for his tharak...

Alia spits on both of her palms as she was getting ready to bust the shit out of her dad's ass 

[Image: wwIZhkD.jpeg]

(23-02-2022, 11:53 PM)Maledom Wrote: IS questions Alia's order... 

Alia stood up from her chair and grabbed IS by his hair and slapped him hard across his face 

Alia started grunting like an animal does, she was getting furious... IS never saw this side of Alia... 

she knew mummy aaj raat 10:30 se pehele nahin ayegi wapas ghar pe... toh tab tak IS has to suffer for his tharak...

Alia spits on both of her palms as she was getting ready to bust the shit out of her dad's ass 

she gave me such a hard slap on my face and if that wasnt enough even spitting on my face... now i knew to make sure never to say no to her again and listen to her

IS: aaahhh beti sorry sorry galti hogai... wont happen again... im sorry

i was begging my own daughter to leave my hair and stop slapping me... she telling me to go get the belt

IS: haan haan beti ill bring it

making sure i listened... and i crawled inside like a dog... to get the belt... she knew no one was coming... and i was all hers... she was about to give me a really good spanking for behing a bad daddy

i came back out... with the belt in my mouth since i couldnt carry it because i was on my hands and knees like a dog
(23-02-2022, 11:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she gave me such a hard slap on my face and if that wasnt enough even spitting on my face... now i knew to make sure never to say no to her again and listen to her

IS: aaahhh beti sorry sorry galti hogai... wont happen again... im sorry

i was begging my own daughter to leave my hair and stop slapping me... she telling me to go get the belt

IS: haan haan beti ill bring it

making sure i listened... and i crawled inside like a dog... to get the belt... she knew no one was coming... and i was all hers... she was about to give me a really good spanking for behing a bad daddy

i came back out... with the belt in my mouth since i couldnt carry it because i was on my hands and knees like a dog

Alia took the belt from IS and started wrapping it around IS's neck, then she tightened the belt so much that almost blocking the breathe of IS...

then she pulled him up and made her own dad bend on her thighs...

IS was in home so was wearing a loose trouser 

Alia pulled down IS's trouser and chaddi to bring out his ass cheeks....

Alia: woww quite soft haa ? gonna burn these with my brutal slaps... don't think that my soft hands can't harm you... 

[Image: wxbcQLz.jpeg]

IS was bending there with anticipation, can't say anything to his own daughter... in ultimate control of Alia now 

Alia gave a firm slap thaaaaaaaaatttttt on IS's hairy ass cheeks... 

Alia: how does it feel tharki papa ? 

apni gudiya pe hilana hain na tujhe yeh le thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt

Her hands were really swift and hitting without stopping for a moment.... 

She likes how the skin is getting red and bruised and rashes forming on it with her slaps 

Alia: you didn't answer me, did you used to jerk on me when I was a kid too ? haa you creepy impotent 

[Image: 322JVih.jpeg]

(24-02-2022, 12:11 AM)Maledom Wrote: Alia took the belt from IS and started wrapping it around IS's neck, then she tightened the belt so much that almost blocking the breathe of IS...

then she pulled him up and made her own dad bend on her thighs...

IS was in home so was wearing a loose trouser 

Alia pulled down IS's trouser and chaddi to bring out his ass cheeks....

Alia: woww quite soft haa ? gonna burn these with my brutal slaps... don't think that my soft hands can't harm you... 

[Image: wxbcQLz.jpeg]

IS was bending there with anticipation, can't say anything to his own daughter... in ultimate control of Alia now 

Alia gave a firm slap thaaaaaaaaatttttt on IS's hairy ass cheeks... 

Alia: how does it feel tharki papa ? 

apni gudiya pe hilana hain na tujhe yeh le thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt thaaaaaaaaatttttt

Her hands were really swift and hitting without stopping for a moment.... 

She likes how the skin is getting red and bruised and rashes forming on it with her slaps 

Alia: you didn't answer me, did you used to jerk on me when I was a kid too ? haa you creepy impotent 

[Image: 322JVih.jpeg]

she tying the belt around my neck... and then making me bend on her thighs... and then i was bent over her thighs and felt her soft but firm hand slap my ass

IS: aaaahhhhh

my own daughter was giving me a spanking now... i couldnt say anyhting 

IS: aaahh aaaah sorry beti woh haan woh tabhi woh you was just so cute na aur i couldnt help it aaahh aaahh sorry beti
(24-02-2022, 12:15 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she tying the belt around my neck... and then making me bend on her thighs... and then i was bent over her thighs and felt her soft but firm hand slap my ass

IS: aaaahhhhh

my own daughter was giving me a spanking now... i couldnt say anyhting 

IS: aaahh aaaah sorry beti woh haan woh tabhi woh you was just so cute na aur i couldnt help it aaahh aaahh sorry beti

Alia got even more furious now as she heard that IS used to jerk on her even before too... 

Alia: how crazy you are, such a prick... sick mentality I will crush your tharak 

yeh bol ke Alia ne IS ke pant ko aur neeche kar ke squeezed his balls in her hands and pinched his lulli with her fingernails 

Alia: you deserve to be kicked and slapped by all the women and my friend Neha too... yuckkkk I can't imagine she mistakenly touched my dad's cum 

[Image: F9AkK5x.jpeg]

Alia then stood up from her seat and pushed IS on the floor... 

she puts one feet of her on the ass of IS and pulled back the belt to make his suffocate 

then she pulls out her cell phone and took a picture of her dad's bruised ass cheeks after that nasty beating 

Alia: this pic will be put on social media if you don't behave from now on... 

now crawl to the washroom and you have to clean my toilet seat with your filthy tongue 

[Image: mZrdMeo.jpeg]

(24-02-2022, 12:25 AM)Maledom Wrote: Alia got even more furious now as she heard that IS used to jerk on her even before too... 

Alia: how crazy you are, such a prick... sick mentality I will crush your tharak 

yeh bol ke Alia ne IS ke pant ko aur neeche kar ke squeezed his balls in her hands and pinched his lulli with her fingernails 

Alia: you deserve to be kicked and slapped by all the women and my friend Neha too... yuckkkk I can't imagine she mistakenly touched my dad's cum 

[Image: F9AkK5x.jpeg]

Alia then stood up from her seat and pushed IS on the floor... 

she puts one feet of her on the ass of IS and pulled back the belt to make his suffocate 

then she pulls out her cell phone and took a picture of her dad's bruised ass cheeks after that nasty beating 

Alia: this pic will be put on social media if you don't behave from now on... 

now crawl to the washroom and you have to clean my toilet seat with your filthy tongue 

[Image: mZrdMeo.jpeg]

She is killing me lately Big Grin

[Image: tGacFsc.jpg]
(23-02-2022, 11:53 PM)Maledom Wrote: IS questions Alia's order... 

erotic cutie
tw : ab ...IS ki kismet

PRiyanak Chopra his sister ...she was almost like his mother

she was 40 and IS barely 18

Priyanka had been the one taking care of IS all along

almost like a son

she married but her husband travelling for work ...she had IS live with her

she coming back from shoppping

PRiyanka : hey IS ...you home ... ??? kuch khaaoge ?

[Image: PriyankaMalaysia_281129~4.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum