Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(18-02-2022, 12:06 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she coouldnt believe you got rid of her problem for her

tamanna; woh sach? tumne sort out kar diya

she got so happy and you saw that as well.. her all happy and she just took your cock in her mouth now... after she heard that and what you did for her

she taking it... but coudlnt take it all in her mouth because she was not used to having such a huge cock in her mouth before

[Image: LaxFJq2.jpg]

tamann: woh ssllururpp mmm mm thank you so much ssslluurrpp mm mm sslluurrpp

you looking at her photo frame sicne she was married as well 

tamanna: woh IS... woh toh maine unne kaha ki overtime karein kaam par kyunki mujhe pata tha tum aane walein ho yahan pe.. toh i thoguht ki acha

hoga ki woh yahan nahin hai na taaki woh hum sab kuch kar sakte hai aram se sslluurrpp mmmmmm

[Image: OBpZZvh.jpg]

Lp : tum tho badi slut nikli planing to get fucked by me by keeping ur husband busy bechara ab tho bhol de

tuje princi se chutkara diya tumhara job bacha liya ab tho bhol de jab se suna wahi video replay dekh

dekh ke pagal hogaya bool de na kaun hain tu meri 

uper se I was enjoying thw wormth of ur mouth maza ara hain
(18-02-2022, 12:15 AM)LePen Wrote: Lp : tum tho badi slut nikli planing to get fucked by me by keeping ur husband busy bechara ab tho bhol de

tuje princi se chutkara diya tumhara job bacha liya ab tho bhol de jab se suna wahi video replay dekh

dekh ke pagal hogaya bool de na kaun hain tu meri 

uper se I was enjoying thw wormth of ur mouth maza ara hain

she made sure her husband was doing overtime work so he wouldnt be home when you was 

tamanna: ssslluurrpp mmm mm woh haan tum aane walein teh na aur tumne toh kaha ki poori raat karogaye toh mujhe laga ki best yeh 

hi hoga ki woh kaam par ho... taaki we can do whatever we needed to do na 

(she sucking your cock... you feeling her warm mouth... her soft lips... around your cock.. it was the best feeling ever)

[Image: pcyIS9O.jpg]

tamanna: ssslluurrpp kya bol doon ssslluurrpp mmm mmmmm ki main tumari raandi hoon ssslluurpp mmm mm mm sslluurrppp

yeh hi bol doon kya ki tumari raandi hoon main aur tumari raandi hi rahoongi main ssslluurrpp mmm

ki maine apne pati ko kaam par bhej diya taaki tum ghar ajao... aaj aur raat ko tum 

aao aur jitna karna hai tumhe... karlo ssslluurrppp yeh sab tumhe suna hai kya LP sssllururpp ki kaise tumari teacher tumari slut hai 

[Image: tJy73gp.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(18-02-2022, 12:20 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she made sure her husband was doing overtime work so he wouldnt be home when you was 

tamanna: ssslluurrpp mmm mm woh haan tum aane walein teh na aur tumne toh kaha ki poori raat karogaye toh mujhe laga ki best yeh 

hi hoga ki woh kaam par ho... taaki we can do whatever we needed to do na 

(she sucking your cock... you feeling her warm mouth... her soft lips... around your cock.. it was the best feeling ever)

[Image: pcyIS9O.jpg]

tamanna: ssslluurrpp kya bol doon ssslluurrpp mmm mmmmm ki main tumari raandi hoon ssslluurpp mmm mm mm sslluurrppp

yeh hi bol doon kya ki tumari raandi hoon main aur tumari raandi hi rahoongi main ssslluurrpp mmm

ki maine apne pati ko kaam par bhej diya taaki tum ghar ajao... aaj aur raat ko tum 

aao aur jitna karna hai tumhe... karlo ssslluurrppp yeh sab tumhe suna hai kya LP sssllururpp ki kaise tumari teacher tumari slut hai 

[Image: tJy73gp.jpg]

u could feel the cock growing in ur mouth as u were talking dirty to me

Lp : haan ehi suna tha ehi suna tha meri tammu caught her head made her hair into a pony tail and I was

becoming a bit aggresive now muh daal raha tha I could see the imprint of the dick gng down ur throat

I took the dick out kya pata ayse hi bolti rahogi tho tere pati ke samne na chod dun tumko
(18-02-2022, 12:29 AM)LePen Wrote: u could feel the cock growing in ur mouth as u were talking dirty to me

Lp : haan ehi suna tha ehi suna tha meri tammu caught her head made her hair into a pony tail and I was

becoming a bit aggresive now muh daal raha tha I could see the imprint of the dick gng down ur throat

I took the dick out kya pata ayse hi bolti rahogi tho tere pati ke samne na chod dun tumko

you was getting more aggressive... but like with the principle where she didnt like it all.. with you it was different now... she was actaully 

getting into you more... and she was happily taking that huge cock in her mouth hard 

tamanna: mmm mmmm uugghhh aur karo na LP uugghhh jitna karna hai karo uugghh uugghhh main toh tumari hi raandi hoon na uugghh ugghhh

toh apni raandi ke saath jaise hi karna hai tum karo uugghh uugghhh uugghh mmmmmm itna bada hai uugghhh

[Image: eEweHC0.jpg]

it was going deeper in her mouth... you could see it from outside as well...

tamanna: uugghh ugghh

she gagging so much and saliva coming out of her mouth also... and you saying that you would fuck her infront of her husband 

tamanna: pati ke saamne hi woh par pati ko pata chal gaya toh teek nahin hoga na uugghhh mmm mmmmmmmm uugghh ugughhh uugghh

toh pati ke saamne woh kaise... aur woh toh ghar aate hi hongaye ab toh mmmm uummm

[Image: efQdDFL.jpg]
(18-02-2022, 12:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you was getting more aggressive... but like with the principle where she didnt like it all.. with you it was different now... she was actaully 

getting into you more... and she was happily taking that huge cock in her mouth hard 

tamanna: mmm mmmm uugghhh aur karo na LP uugghhh jitna karna hai karo uugghh uugghhh main toh tumari hi raandi hoon na uugghh ugghhh

toh apni raandi ke saath jaise hi karna hai tum karo uugghh uugghhh uugghh mmmmmm itna bada hai uugghhh

[Image: eEweHC0.jpg]

it was going deeper in her mouth... you could see it from outside as well...

tamanna: uugghh ugghh

she gagging so much and saliva coming out of her mouth also... and you saying that you would fuck her infront of her husband 

tamanna: pati ke saamne hi woh par pati ko pata chal gaya toh teek nahin hoga na uugghhh mmm mmmmmmmm uugghh ugughhh uugghh

toh pati ke saamne woh kaise... aur woh toh ghar aate hi hongaye ab toh mmmm uummm

[Image: efQdDFL.jpg]

I made u stand and hands on the table piche se lifting ur saree

Lp : woh tumhare pareshani hain I already sort out so many things u need to make this work with ur husband

muje kya muje tho slapped those ass cheeks kaatli thoda slowly removing ur panties muje tho

hath par thuke rubbing on ur pussy muje tho bas meri randi ki lena hain bas
(18-02-2022, 12:41 AM)LePen Wrote: I made u stand and hands on the table piche se lifting ur saree

Lp : woh tumhare pareshani hain I already sort out so many things u need to make this work with ur husband

muje kya muje tho slapped those ass cheeks kaatli thoda slowly removing ur panties muje tho

hath par thuke rubbing on ur pussy muje tho bas meri randi ki lena hain bas

tamanna: aaahhh

she feeling you spanking her ass and now removing her panties which were wet as well

LP: kaafi geeli hogai hai yeh toh 

she not saying anything to that but just smiling... you knew now she wanted you as well and she was much more into you right about now

tamanna: woh peeche se karna hai... woh mmmmmm eerrm aramse woh tumara bada hai na 

[Image: fC3zsPE.jpg]

she knew she was find it hard to take such a big cock in her ass now... but she not telling you to stop

tamanna: i mean woh toh sahi hai tumne kaafi kuch kiya hai... aur agar yeh hamesha hota rahega... phir toh apne pati ko bata na padega mujhe

i was also on the way home now.. since i had finished my overtime at work... 

tamanna: woh jab ghar aayegaye main baat karoongi unse... woh am sure he will understand... ki woh yeh sab tumne help jo ki meri

[Image: POOt74L.jpg]
(18-02-2022, 12:49 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: aaahhh

she feeling you spanking her ass and now removing her panties which were wet as well

LP: kaafi geeli hogai hai yeh toh 

she not saying anything to that but just smiling... you knew now she wanted you as well and she was much more into you right about now

tamanna: woh peeche se karna hai... woh mmmmmm eerrm aramse woh tumara bada hai na 

[Image: fC3zsPE.jpg]

she knew she was find it hard to take such a big cock in her ass now... but she not telling you to stop

tamanna: i mean woh toh sahi hai tumne kaafi kuch kiya hai... aur agar yeh hamesha hota rahega... phir toh apne pati ko bata na padega mujhe

i was also on the way home now.. since i had finished my overtime at work... 

tamanna: woh jab ghar aayegaye main baat karoongi unse... woh am sure he will understand... ki woh yeh sab tumne help jo ki meri

[Image: POOt74L.jpg]

Lp : bholegi usse baat karogi uske saat kya bataogi ki tu meri rakhel hain yehi bataogi na  I dont want him to

think other wise rubbing my dick over her ass up and down bohot matak matak ke chalti ti na clg main

dektha hun khal kaise chalogi and forced myself in half od my dick penitrated her ass aram se karne keliye

tu tho meri gf tho hain nahi tho sehle meri jaan pushing some more
(18-02-2022, 12:55 AM)LePen Wrote: Lp : bholegi usse baat karogi uske saat kya bataogi ki tu meri rakhel hain yehi bataogi na  I dont want him to

think other wise rubbing my dick over her ass up and down bohot matak matak ke chalti ti na clg main

dektha hun khal kaise chalogi and forced myself in half od my dick penitrated her ass aram se karne keliye

tu tho meri gf tho hain nahi tho sehle meri jaan pushing some more

tamanna; main baat kar loongi na dekna... woh poora bata doongi... ki kaise tumne humari help ki hai pehle

i mean... woh bhot badi help ki hai na tumari... aur ab main woh eerrmm eerrmmm

ab main tumari rakheil hoon aur raandi hoon... he will understand... aakir principle se peeche jo tumne chudaya hai na mera tabhi 

(she telling you she would speak with her husband about all this)

[Image: fecUCpx.jpg]

you pushing in and she let out a scream as soonas you pushed your cock in 

tamanna: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

she screamed out because your cock was just so huge 

tamanna: aram se na woh bhot hi bada hai aaaahhh aaahhh woh aram se thoda take it easy aaahhh

she telling you to slow down because yur cock was just too big for her to take

[Image: vqAvbTj.jpg]
(18-02-2022, 01:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna; main baat kar loongi na dekna... woh poora bata doongi... ki kaise tumne humari help ki hai pehle

i mean... woh bhot badi help ki hai na tumari... aur ab main woh eerrmm eerrmmm

ab main tumari rakheil hoon aur raandi hoon... he will understand... aakir principle se peeche jo tumne chudaya hai na mera tabhi 

(she telling you she would speak with her husband about all this)

[Image: fecUCpx.jpg]

you pushing in and she let out a scream as soonas you pushed your cock in 

tamanna: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

she screamed out because your cock was just so huge 

tamanna: aram se na woh bhot hi bada hai aaaahhh aaahhh woh aram se thoda take it easy aaahhh

she telling you to slow down because yur cock was just too big for her to take

[Image: vqAvbTj.jpg]

It was so tight as if it was her first time taking in her ass

Lp : lagtha hain princi muh chod ke he kush hogaya abi bohat tight ho saying that I was pushing it in

and slowly I started pumping it thap thap thap thap thap u were screaming a lil and moaning a lil

as ur husband entering into the house listening to u scream came running to see u what he saw was
(18-02-2022, 01:06 AM)LePen Wrote: It was so tight as if it was her first time taking in her ass

Lp : lagtha hain princi muh chod ke he kush hogaya abi bohat tight ho saying that I was pushing it in

and slowly I started pumping it thap thap thap thap thap u were screaming a lil and moaning a lil

as ur husband entering into the house listening to u scream came running to see u what he saw was

tamanna: woh nahin aaahh aaahhh woh wahan toh kabhi nahin kiya hai kabhi bhi aaahh aaaahhh mmm tabhi main keh rahi 

hoon ki woh thoda aram se na aaaahh kabhi kiya nahin hai aur upar se itna bada aaahh aaahh

(she was moaning and screaming so loud... she had never taken it in the ass now taking your huge cock in her ass

was a sense... of pain and pleasure at the same time... but she was loving it more and more now)

[Image: DWycMx0.jpg]

then i entered the house... and as soon as i entered i heard two things... one the sound of

dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap

and the next the sound of her 

tamanna: aaahh just slolwy but dont stop aaahh aahah karte hi raho aaahh aur karo aaahh aaahh aaahh

hearing her screams i quickly ran to the bedroom to see what was going on

[Image: RiAplZd.jpg]