Xossip

Full Version: Actress Hypocrisy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15-09-2021, 01:42 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ](My focus was just to keep Sir in good mood.. atleast till the meeting.. and now Ashish was getting more angry than before)

(Turning to Ashish..smiling) no no Ashish.. i understand this is not home.. and I am not your mother too..

[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan.jpg?w=1200]

(noticed how you rarely saw my face.. but moved eyes down many times) And here Raghu Sir is not your dad..but a Boss na?.. 

(To calm you down, i purposefully lifted my arm and placed it on your shoulder, exposing my naked arm and curves beneath the saree)

[Image: Aishwarya-In-Brown-And-Gold-Designer-Saree.jpg]

You should obey what he says.. and who he says..

(My left hand was still on raghu Sirs thighs and i felt his hand on my hand..for the first time he was touching me)

[Image: de31bb1322ba55ceedc4d0d4b5887119.jpg]

( now ur right hand on raghavs thigs left hand on his sons shoulder )

ashish : ( as i saw u kept ur left hand on my shoulder i got a good view of ur armpit as u were wearing sleveless ) i will obey whatever u say aishwarya

raghav : how dare u call her aishwarya she is senior to u ( places palm on ur palm and feeling ur palm ) call her aishwarya maam 

ashish : yes aishwarya maam u are right but hope u would give that kind of care to me when i am in office i mean i have no issue accepting u as ...( waited for a second) as my boss

raghav : ( it was clear my son was trying to impress u and he was not the innocent kid i believed he was) i mean even i have no issue considering u my boss i think our industry should be more inclusive 

( both dad and son were mad for u it was clear both of them trying to impress u and it was very competitive )

Ashish : yes its better to have a ( looking at ur side boob elevation ur armpit ur creamy arms ) mistress ...( i somehow said mistress) i mean a boss like u i have no issue serving
(15-09-2021, 01:51 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( now ur right hand on raghavs thigs left hand on his sons shoulder )

ashish : ( as i saw u kept ur left hand on my shoulder i got a good view of ur armpit as u were wearing sleveless ) i will obey whatever u say aishwarya

raghav : how dare u call her aishwarya she is senior to u ( places palm on ur palm and feeling ur palm ) call her aishwarya maam 

ashish : yes aishwarya maam u are right but hope u would give that kind of care to me when i am in office i mean i have no issue accepting u as ...( waited for a second) as my boss

raghav : ( it was clear my son was trying to impress u and he was not the innocent kid i believed he was) i mean even i have no issue considering u my boss i think our industry should be more inclusive 

( both dad and son were mad for u it was clear both of them trying to impress u and it was very competitive )

Ashish : yes its better to have a ( looking at ur side boob elevation ur armpit ur creamy arms ) mistress ...( i somehow said mistress) i mean a boss like u i have no issue serving

(now i had my hands on both father and son and both started to come on to me.. and this was a shock for me.. All I wanted to do was to comfort but this was taking another turn)

(I was also aware how important my husbands meeting was.. I needed Raghu sir in good mood no matter what)

[Image: 8e651718c91cb9a997365911d059af29.jpg]

(Smiling at Ashish).. you want me as a boss?.. and boss of what? (giggling)

(I had decided to keep up with this until the time for meeting which would be in a short while)

[Image: 1.jpeg?1600855067]

(I moved my right hand to get away from Sirs grip which his son cannot see, my hand slipped on his thigh and I felt something hard)
(I immediately turned to raghu Sir with wide eyes and surprise!)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(15-09-2021, 02:02 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ](now i had my hands on both father and son and both started to come on to me.. and this was a shock for me.. All I wanted to do was to comfort but this was taking another turn)

(I was also aware how important my husbands meeting was.. I needed Raghu sir in good mood no matter what)

[Image: 8e651718c91cb9a997365911d059af29.jpg]

(Smiling at Ashish).. you want me as a boss?.. and boss of what? (giggling)

(I had decided to keep up with this until the time for meeting which would be in a short while)

[Image: 1.jpeg?1600855067]

(I moved my right hand to get away from Sirs grip which his son cannot see, my hand slipped on his thigh and I felt something hard)
(I immediately turned to raghu Sir with wide eyes and surprise!)

[Image: giphy.gif]

(both dad and son where in ur influence )

ashish : ( noded my head up and down when u asked if i want u as my boss) i dont know i mean its better to have u as a boss or as a mistress than having dad ( i looked down and said that shyly)

raghav : ( i wanted to scold my son for that but thats when u by mistakenly rubbed ur palm over my shaft in my pant and i didnt spoke and as u turned ur head towards me i looked at u with guilt as u looked at me with wide eyes i passed a message through my eyes " sorry it just happened"  i didnt said it but just looked at u with guilt)
aishwarya if u will become his boss or mistress then what about me i gave u all these promotions in this short span wht about me why u only asking him 

( now i was jealous that u were slightly flirting with my son)

ashish : dad why dont u retire already and go home i mean let aishwarya maam lead our company u are old man anyway ( trying to embarass my dad by mentioning his name ) mom will be at home waiting for u 

raghav : aishwarya u told he would learn this is getting too much now ( i was trying to cover up the fact that i am hard for u by scolding my son so u wont focus on my hard on)

( both dicks were tiltilated by ur presence)
(15-09-2021, 02:16 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ](both dad and son where in ur influence )

ashish : ( noded my head up and down when u asked if i want u as my boss) i dont know i mean its better to have u as a boss or as a mistress than having dad ( i looked down and said that shyly)

raghav : ( i wanted to scold my son for that but thats when u by mistakenly rubbed ur palm over my shaft in my pant and i didnt spoke and as u turned ur head towards me i looked at u with guilt as u looked at me with wide eyes i passed a message through my eyes " sorry it just happened"  i didnt said it but just looked at u with guilt)
aishwarya if u will become his boss or mistress then what about me i gave u all these promotions in this short span wht about me why u only asking him 

( now i was jealous that u were slightly flirting with my son)

ashish : dad why dont u retire already and go home i mean let aishwarya maam lead our company u are old man anyway ( trying to embarass my dad by mentioning his name ) mom will be at home waiting for u 

raghav : aishwarya u told he would learn this is getting too much now ( i was trying to cover up the fact that i am hard for u by scolding my son so u wont focus on my hard on)

( both dicks were tiltilated by ur presence)

(I was shocked at the way the word 'mistress' was being thrown around by both father and son.. and I could't correct or scold them and risk angering Raghu Sir)

ye..yes Sir...i mean.. how can I be boss of anyone right..(smiling fake... and taking back my right hand after touching the hardon)

[Image: c30dc597e9054727c4a8d857a3935e2f.jpg]

(Ashish was still young blood and required to be comforted more.. or he might anger his Dad)

(moving my left hand from your shoulder to your neck... an pulling your face towards my shoulder)..ohh beta.. calm down.. (like consoling a little child) shhhh...shhhhh.. you should'nt talk to your father like that...

(As I was consoling. I felt a tuck on my pallu from right)

[Image: Aishwarya-In-Purple-Pattu-Saree.jpg]
(15-09-2021, 02:52 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ](I was shocked at the way the word 'mistress' was being thrown around by both father and son.. and I could't correct or scold them and risk angering Raghu Sir)

ye..yes Sir...i mean.. how can I be boss of anyone right..(smiling fake... and taking back my right hand after touching the hardon)

[Image: c30dc597e9054727c4a8d857a3935e2f.jpg]

(Ashish was still young blood and required to be comforted more.. or he might anger his Dad)

(moving my left hand from your shoulder to your neck... an pulling your face towards my shoulder)..ohh beta.. calm down.. (like consoling a little child) shhhh...shhhhh.. you should'nt talk to your father like that...

(As I was consoling. I felt a tuck on my pallu from right)

[Image: Aishwarya-In-Purple-Pattu-Saree.jpg]

ashish : ( as u took ur hand from my shoulder to my nec and placed my head on ur cremy bare shoulder ) mmmmmm mmm hmmmm ( sniffing and wiffing ur scent on ur shoulder ) ohhh sorry maaam sorrry if u wanna punish me for disobeying u ....( i was enjoying my place and my dick was movig in pant making a tent which was visible now )

raghav : ( as u took ur hand away from me and consoled ashish i felt left alone and i felt like u were caressing ashish my son instead of me i didnt opened up about my feeling towards u all this while and my son is getting ur care )( i promoted aishwarya from asistant manager to secretary in a span of 9 months and here u are letting my son place his head on ur shoulder and took ur hand away from my hard on) ( i pulled u by ur pallu like a kid and with sad face) what should i do to get a consolation like that aishwarya maam ( unconsioulsly called u maam )

( both dicks were hard for u no doubt but under ur spell)
(15-09-2021, 03:03 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]ashish : ( as u took ur hand from my shoulder to my nec and placed my head on ur cremy bare shoulder ) mmmmmm mmm hmmmm ( sniffing and wiffing ur scent on ur shoulder ) ohhh sorry maaam sorrry if u wanna punish me for disobeying u ....( i was enjoying my place and my dick was movig in pant making a tent which was visible now )

raghav : ( as u took ur hand away from me and consoled ashish i felt left alone and i felt like u were caressing ashish my son instead of me i didnt opened up about my feeling towards u all this while and my son is getting ur care )( i promoted aishwarya from asistant manager to secretary in a span of 9 months and here u are letting my son place his head on ur shoulder and took ur hand away from my hard on) ( i pulled u by ur pallu like a kid and with sad face) what should i do to get a consolation like that aishwarya maam ( unconsioulsly called u maam )

( both dicks were hard for u no doubt but under ur spell)

(It was like taming two bulls. if one is consoled, the other gets angry)

(Raghav sir was pulling on my pallu and it was slipping away from my shoulder. Before I realised, half of my left breast blouse was exposed revealing a part of white mound it was covering. And right above it was Ashish's face)

[Image: photomix-image-1-2-758x426.png]

(I turned back to Raghav Sir and with my right hand, caressed his cheeks smiling with discomfort)..ofcourse sir.. it is because of you I have a job and nice life right.. how can I neglect you?!

[Image: 194419ed10c0c17949434f63a2390596.webp]

(I felt Ashish hand on my left thighs)
(15-09-2021, 03:16 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ](It was like taming two bulls. if one is consoled, the other gets angry)

(Raghav sir was pulling on my pallu and it was slipping away from my shoulder. Before I realised, half of my left breast blouse was exposed revealing a part of white mound it was covering. And right above it was Ashish's face)

[Image: photomix-image-1-2-758x426.png]

(I turned back to Raghav Sir and with my right hand, caressed his cheeks smiling with discomfort)..ofcourse sir.. it is because of you I have a job and nice life right.. how can I neglect you?!

[Image: 194419ed10c0c17949434f63a2390596.webp]

(I felt Ashish hand on my left thighs)

ashish : ( as dad was pulling ur pallu from ur right ur left side was gettingmore exposed and i got to see ur cleavage my head on ur shoulder and i was getting more desperate and hungry ) 

( u could feel my warm breath change direction from ur neck to ur cleavage as i was looking straight down)

raghuav : why dont u call me raghuuu aishwarya maam ( i was rubbing my face on ur palm as if i am a pet dog ) i mean it sounds better ( i was unconsiously calling u maam all along)

( i saw my son peeping at ur breast cleavge and ur boob mound and getting jealous) i think we should approve abhisheks draft without meeting ( i approved abhisheks draft without even meeting as i wanted time with u ) can we have a private talk in my guest house ( it was a 4000 square feet bunglow away from here and i wanted time with u privately where my son is not hungry for u )

ashish : yes its better to have my mistress comfort me in guest house 

raghav : no it will be just me and aishu maam i will be giving u some work here

ashish : no i wont do that i only obey aishwarya maam( kept my hand on ur thighs and meanwhile trying to wiff ur cleavage from ur shoulder trying to inhale from a diistance of 15 cms)

( both son and dad started fighting again with each iother)
(15-09-2021, 03:28 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]ashish : ( as dad was pulling ur pallu from ur right ur left side was gettingmore exposed and i got to see ur cleavage my head on ur shoulder and i was getting more desperate and hungry ) 

( u could feel my warm breath change direction from ur neck to ur cleavage as i was looking straight down)

raghuav : why dont u call me raghuuu aishwarya maam ( i was rubbing my face on ur palm as if i am a pet dog ) i mean it sounds better ( i was unconsiously calling u maam all along)

( i saw my son peeping at ur breast cleavge and ur boob mound and getting jealous) i think we should approve abhisheks draft without meeting ( i approved abhisheks draft without even meeting as i wanted time with u ) can we have a private talk in my guest house ( it was a 4000 square feet bunglow away from here and i wanted time with u privately where my son is not hungry for u )

ashish : yes its better to have my mistress comfort me in guest house 

raghav : no it will be just me and aishu maam i will be giving u some work here

ashish : no i wont do that i only obey aishwarya maam( kept my hand on ur thighs and meanwhile trying to wiff ur cleavage from ur shoulder trying to inhale from a diistance of 15 cms)

( both son and dad started fighting again with each iother)

(Situation was getting out of my control.. What I thought would be a truce between father and son and ragu sir in good mood for my husbands meeting)

(instead I have two horny charged up men looking to take me to their guest house for enjoyment... and with my husbands draft approved, there was no other strings holding me from standing up and walking right out... But for some reason I could'nt reject them..)

[Image: Screenshot-23691.gif]

(Ashish was already comfortable touching me and exciting me and Raghav Sir had to be taken care of if my family career had to be safeguarded)

(When they suggested guest house, I was shocked withe the level of comfort they had over me .. and i had to stop their fighting before it aggrevates and one of them claim me for their own.. I had to thread a needle here)

(Chucking nervously) Raghuuu.... guest house can wait...(I slowly grabbed your face by your ear and pulled you closer towards mine) 
(Whispering) you should always enjoy when it is hot.. (bringing lips very close)

[Image: AIshwarya-in-Metallic-Ivory-Gold-Saree.jpg]

(Meanwhile, i could feel Ashish breath on my cleavage and his head slowly started to move down from my shoulder .. also his hands on my left thigh was moving up)
(15-09-2021, 03:44 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ](Situation was getting out of my control.. What I thought would be a truce between father and son and ragu sir in good mood for my husbands meeting)

(instead I have two horny charged up men looking to take me to their guest house for enjoyment... and with my husbands draft approved, there was no other strings holding me from standing up and walking right out... But for some reason I could'nt reject them..)

[Image: Screenshot-23691.gif]

(Ashish was already comfortable touching me and exciting me and Raghav Sir had to be taken care of if my family career had to be safeguarded)

(When they suggested guest house, I was shocked withe the level of comfort they had over me .. and i had to stop their fighting before it aggrevates and one of them claim me for their own.. I had to thread a needle here)

(Chucking nervously) Raghuuu.... guest house can wait...(I slowly grabbed your face by your ear and pulled you closer towards mine) 
(Whispering) you should always enjoy when it is hot.. (bringing lips very close)

[Image: AIshwarya-in-Metallic-Ivory-Gold-Saree.jpg]

(Meanwhile, i could feel Ashish breath on my cleavage and his head slowly started to move down from my shoulder .. also his hands on my left thigh was moving up)

raghav : ( as u called me raghuuu pinching my ears as if u are my teacher with ur lips making uuuu uu shape when u pronounced raghuuu near my lips i was thirsty for u so long and i dreamtof u calling me by my nickname) ( my dick was rock hard whenu called me raghuuuu ) yes maam u are right mmmmmm mmmmmmmm ( inhaling ur breath through my nose ) i want to becomforted but look at him i am not liking it

ashish : she is my mistress i am her obidient  mmmm mmmmmm mmmm ( putting my nose at ur arm armpit closed intersection looking at my dad) her obidient good boy mmmmm mmmmmm can u please raise it up a bit maam ( asking u directly if i could breath from ur armit)

raghav : get out now ( even though u were pinching my ears i scolded my son)

ashish : u r not my boss she is my boss mmmmmmmmmm 

( both dicks were hard rock as of now and both tents were visible)

raghav : aishwarya maam i want to get consoled please order him to get out ( even i had an eye on ur milk boobs)

( both were jealous for each other)
(15-09-2021, 03:52 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]raghav : ( as u called me raghuuu pinching my ears as if u are my teacher with ur lips making uuuu uu shape when u pronounced raghuuu near my lips i was thirsty for u so long and i dreamtof u calling me by my nickname) ( my dick was rock hard whenu called me raghuuuu ) yes maam u are right mmmmmm mmmmmmmm ( inhaling ur breath through my nose ) i want to becomforted but look at him i am not liking it

ashish : she is my mistress i am her obidient  mmmm mmmmmm mmmm ( putting my nose at ur arm armpit closed intersection looking at my dad) her obidient good boy mmmmm mmmmmm can u please raise it up a bit maam ( asking u directly if i could breath from ur armit)

raghav : get out now ( even though u were pinching my ears i scolded my son)

ashish : u r not my boss she is my boss mmmmmmmmmm 

( both dicks were hard rock as of now and both tents were visible)

raghav : aishwarya maam i want to get consoled please order him to get out ( even i had an eye on ur milk boobs)

( both were jealous for each other)

(I realized that I had to keep them busy ... especially their mouths.. else they will be talking against each other)

ohh... poor boy.. thinks I can be is mistress and boss at same time.. very innocent.. (Giggled)

(I raised my left arm and Ashish's face collapsed into my sweaty armpit)

[Image: aishwarya-rai-wallpaper-15.jpg]

(my face still turned looking at Raghav's eyes.. and when I felt the wet tongue touch my underarm skin, I opened my mouth in excitement and my breathing became heavy)..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

[Image: 20795903.cms?imgsize=182765]