Xossip

Full Version: Actress Hypocrisy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-08-2021, 12:39 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( the way ur voice sounded ur seductive subtle look and ur attitude was making me go crazy and here u are making me look like a bad guy when actually it was a reaction to ur action )

( as u placed ur finger on my left thigh the dick that i thought was in my control again started moving up and down now i had a huge big dick on top of that which made it very evident i cant hide abnything everything was in open)

( when u said 1.....2.....3. whenever u amde those ponts my dick went up and down making tent bigger and then tent of average height as if my dick was saying yes to all ur statements)

maam it was a mist...a( i was about to cover myself for the second point but then u said the 3rd point and i had nothing but shame and on top of that my dick falpping just inches away from ur finger )

( i didnt say anything but looked down at my flaping dick and felt like i am done ....now i will have no value in my house if my mom came to know)

maam i am a boy....hope u understand i didnt meant to insult u maam..it just happened ( even though i was apologizing for my dick getting hard and making a tent still my dick was going up and down as u pressed my lap and ur sleveless arsm were the most tantalizing part which i was peeking every now and then)

Mistakes dont happen honey.. mistakes are made.. (smiling)

[Starts to caress your thighs with my hand]

So.. I don't have anything to tell your mom ... (biting my lips) since you have not made any mistake... yet (smiling)

[Image: giphy.gif]
[I took the book you were holding with other hand, closed it and placed it on your dick ] 

So... I think you have a choice to make... (eyeing my hand on your lap and book moving up )

on which do you want to make a 'mistake'? 

(08-08-2021, 12:54 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ]Mistakes dont happen honey.. mistakes are made.. (smiling)

[Starts to caress your thighs with my hand]

So.. I don't have anything to tell your mom ... (biting my lips) since you have not made any mistake... yet (smiling)

[I took the book you were holding with other hand, closed it and placed it on your dick ] 

So... I think you have a choice to make... (eyeing my hand on your lap and book moving up )

on which do you want to make a 'mistake'? 

( the way ur lips move so lusciously uff i was getting crazy to smooch u now...shit what am i thinking this is ashish my best friends mommy shitt i shouldnt think like this)

thank u mam for not telling my...( i was thanking u n thats when u said "... yet (smiling)" i knew i was not off the hook  ) 

( as u gave me 2 choices to make mistake on the book was small and was disbalanced on my dick shaft where u kept the book )

( i coudnt say directly that i wanna make mistake with u and i dont care about exam)

zuppppp ( my dick erects hard and makes the book fall down on the floor)

( i look at u and look at ur sleveless arm and lick my lips with hunger)

will ashish know maam..he is my best friend ( i didnt told my choices verbally but i didnt took any effort to take the book and place it back on my tent again)
(08-08-2021, 01:01 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( the way ur lips move so lusciously uff i was getting crazy to smooch u now...shit what am i thinking this is ashish my best friends mommy shitt i shouldnt think like this)

thank u mam for not telling my...( i was thanking u n thats when u said "... yet (smiling)" i knew i was not off the hook  ) 

( as u gave me 2 choices to make mistake on the book was small and was disbalanced on my dick shaft where u kept the book )

( i coudnt say directly that i wanna make mistake with u and i dont care about exam)

zuppppp ( my dick erects hard and makes the book fall down on the floor)

( i look at u and look at ur sleveless arm and lick my lips with hunger)

will ashish know maam..he is my best friend ( i didnt told my choices verbally but i didnt took any effort to take the book and place it back on my tent again)

Ashish will know ... only if you tell him.. (coming close and whispering).. but I might tell Pooja if you get a A+ here

[Image: 5OKoWv6.jpg]

[ surprised you were able to knock off the book from your lap...my mouth open]

Wow... looks like someone else made the choice for you... (tucking my hair behind my ear)

[lifting my hands and still placing my index and middle finger on the thighs]

[Image: 80246553-female-fingers-walking-with-foo...d-them.jpg]

(Slowly making it walk up your thighs).. looks like there is a whole new chemistry that you have to learn..

(biting my lips and stretching my index finger out).. lesson one is... always have your tools ready..

[And i pressed the index finger on top of your dick]

[Image: O6pBXZy.jpg]
(08-08-2021, 01:18 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ]Ashish will know ... only if you tell him.. (coming close and whispering).. but I might tell Pooja if you get a A+ here

[Image: 5OKoWv6.jpg]

[ surprised you were able to knock off the book from your lap...my mouth open]

Wow... looks like someone else made the choice for you... (tucking my hair behind my ear)

[lifting my hands and still placing my index and middle finger on the thighs]

[Image: 80246553-female-fingers-walking-with-foo...d-them.jpg]

(Slowly making it walk up your thighs).. looks like there is a whole new chemistry that you have to learn..

(biting my lips and stretching my index finger out).. lesson one is... always have your tools ready..

[And i pressed the index finger on top of your dick]

[Image: O6pBXZy.jpg]

( my dick was moving wild with all ur talk and i was brething heavily when u said A+ here)

( when u said " looks like someone else made the choice for you" ) maam i dont know it dont allow me to make choices .....( as u tucked hair behind ear i saw ur armpit and looked in ur eyes begging through eyes " i wanna know how it smells ufffff")

( as u pressed ur index finger on my dick shaft base i reclined back)

ahhhh maaam tool is ready...tool is re.eaaa.ady..hmmmmmmm ( my dick was rock hard now no movement now just hard rock making a big tent with u pressing down the base otherwise the tent would have been bigger)

i want to learn more about this chemistry maam ....it may not come in exam but may come handly in life
(08-08-2021, 01:27 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( my dick was moving wild with all ur talk and i was brething heavily when u said A+ here)

( when u said " looks like someone else made the choice for you" ) maam i dont know it dont allow me to make choices .....( as u tucked hair behind ear i saw ur armpit and looked in ur eyes begging through eyes " i wanna know how it smells ufffff")

( as u pressed ur index finger on my dick shaft base i reclined back)

ahhhh maaam tool is ready...tool is re.eaaa.ady..hmmmmmmm ( my dick was rock hard now no movement now just hard rock making a big tent with u pressing down the base otherwise the tent would have been bigger)

i want to learn more about this chemistry maam ....it may not come in exam but may come handly in life

[taking back my hand and placing it on your chest... then i grabbed your shirt and pulled you closer to me.. face very close]

(Looking into your eyes.. on your shocked face) you are still in nursery for this chemistry... and you already relax and fall back like a master?

[Image: hrithikroshan11590151811.jpg]

(Whispering very close to your face).. lesson two... never assume that your tool is ready... and it won't be until I say it is..

[i pout my lips and blow air around your face]

[Image: Dcwsyc4V4AYcTYv?format=jpg&name=large]
(08-08-2021, 01:40 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ -> ][taking back my hand and placing it on your chest... then i grabbed your shirt and pulled you closer to me.. face very close]

(Looking into your eyes.. on your shocked face) you are still in nursery for this chemistry... and you already relax and fall back like a master?

[Image: hrithikroshan11590151811.jpg]

(Whispering very close to your face).. lesson two... never assume that your tool is ready... and it won't be until I say it is..

[i pout my lips and blow air around your face]

[Image: Dcwsyc4V4AYcTYv?format=jpg&name=large]

( as u pulled me closer to u by pulling me with my shirt i gulped my throat as u were my best friends mom and here u are making me hard as hell and ruling me slowly)

( i wanted to smooch u madly and taste ur lips but u had control over me ) i didnt relax maam its just u pressed a certain weak spot ( i was able to get ur breath from nosestrils and my dick was tiltilating and it was eveident in the vibration of my tent)

but its fully functional and read..y...yyyy ( i was about to say that my tool is the ready and thats when u pouted and blow breath on my face and u took the power right away and i was made to feel ur breath over my face even my eyes went half up and mouth opened)

ok maam anythinggg...anything u say ....( desperate fr a kiss i was looking at ur lips and gulping my throat in anticipation) ....sorry i will obey everything u say....sorry ur command my action maam ( expecting that now i get to smooch u )
(08-08-2021, 01:52 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( as u pulled me closer to u by pulling me with my shirt i gulped my throat as u were my best friends mom and here u are making me hard as hell and ruling me slowly)

( i wanted to smooch u madly and taste ur lips but u had control over me ) i didnt relax maam its just u pressed a certain weak spot ( i was able to get ur breath from nosestrils and my dick was tiltilating and it was eveident in the vibration of my tent)

but its fully functional and read..y...yyyy ( i was about to say that my tool is the ready and thats when u pouted and blow breath on my face and u took the power right away and i was made to feel ur breath over my face even my eyes went half up and mouth opened)

ok maam anythinggg...anything u say ....( desperate fr a kiss i was looking at ur lips and gulping my throat in anticipation) ....sorry i will obey everything u say....sorry ur command my action maam ( expecting that now i get to smooch u )

hahahahaha omg i cant stop laughing

ur mistress is offline now didnt even got a kiss haha

u look like a fool now my brother u should have fucked her when u got chance

BIG FOOOL SATISH
(08-08-2021, 02:00 AM)amitsingh87 Wrote: [ -> ]hahahahaha omg i cant stop laughing

ur mistress is offline now didnt even got a kiss haha

u look like a fool now my brother u should have fucked her when u got chance

BIG FOOOL SATISH

hey mind ur own business stupid guy ..and listen this thread belongs to me and aamir so dont interrupt here 

i have already complained against u mind ur own business  i know u are just jealous of our roleplay
(08-08-2021, 02:04 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]hey mind ur own business stupid guy ..and listen this thread belongs to me and aamir so dont interrupt here 

i have already complained against u mind ur own business  i know u are just jealous of our roleplay

why should i be jealous of u u got nothing did she atleast let u smooch her i guess no so what the hell should i be jealous of Mr.Stupid Fool i dont care about ur complaints go on do what u want
what happened nothing to say ? go on say something...lol