Xossip

Full Version: Actress Hypocrisy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Karan: *shouts* Sathis come up here.

Nayan: good boy. That is one thing I like about you, obidient to your wife *kisses him on cheek*

*sathish enters room*

*karan proceeds to leave*

nayan: hey, where are you going? Just sit. you will watch. everything. try to learn *he takes a seat in a chair in a corner*

nayan: so sathish, do you think am hot?

[Image: tumblr_oi1golVa6c1w04spzo1_540.gifv]
(10-11-2021, 01:37 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: [ -> ]Karan: *shouts* Sathis come up here.

Nayan: good boy. That is one thing I like about you, obidient to your wife *kisses him on cheek*

*sathish enters room*

*karan proceeds to leave*

nayan: hey, where are you going? Just sit. you will watch. everything. try to learn *he takes a seat in a chair in a corner*

nayan: so sathish, do you think am hot?

[Image: tumblr_oi1golVa6c1w04spzo1_540.gifv]

( i heard a sound from the balcony it was karan sirs voice i was atleast 500 meteres away)

yes sir ( i thought my ploughing sound should have irritaed him )

yes sir i amĀ coming sir ( i ran towards the mansion)

( i cleaned my feet with water before entering the house i was wearing the white sleveless banyan which showed my big biceps and the old trouser )

( i went upstairs)

( the bedroom was open so i stood on the door)

( i saw nayan maam bit angry at karan sir i didnt entered the room standing at the door)

maam ? ( hot.....what is she asking me ) ummm ( looked at karan sir holy shit is this some kind of test how can i say she is hot in front of her hubby)

umm maam ( gulps throat with slight nervousness as i got a hard on just looking at ur cleavage line yesterday and here u area sking me wheteher u are hot wearing a slveless blouse)

u have a beautiful soul maam ( my dick started growing in my underwear unconsiously just hearing ur voice)
nayan: *laughs hysterically* that is some bullshit. oh dont worry about your boss. he is fine. now, my look at me..am I hot or not?

*notices the bilge*

nayan: laughs, looks like the answer is there *pointing towards the bulge to karan* *he can do nothing but fake a smile like he is into it*

[Image: wow-super.gif]

[Image: hotwife-gif-gallery-3-20.gif]
(10-11-2021, 01:47 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: [ -> ]nayan: *laughs hysterically* that is some bullshit. oh dont worry about your boss. he is fine. now, my look at me..am I hot or not?

*notices the bilge*

nayan: laughs, looks like the answer is there *pointing towards the bulge to karan* *he can do nothing but fake a smile like he is into it*

[Image: wow-super.gif]

[Image: hotwife-gif-gallery-3-20.gif]

( i look at karan sir sitting on a chair in corner with a frustrated look)

[Image: lakers_mamba_jersey.jpg]

( when u pointed out my bulge i felt a bit ashamed as my dick was moving in my trouser as were standing in the middle of the big bedroom and asking if u are hot or not)

( i placed my palm over my bulge trying to hide it but its useless as my dick is very huge)
[Image: tumblr_na47nyjdLk1rjpfpco1_500.jpg]

maam i..i ...i mean ....i am a man maam ..it happened.....( i looked at karan again and my dick poked the tent a bit )

sir i am sorry i was ploughing the field sir..i didnt expected this type of question
[Image: 88b09618a4dd4d340f91a61f6f078a7e.1.jpg]

( i was apologetic about getting a mild bulge just at ur wifes question)
nayan: *more sternly* I said he is fine. *looks at him*

karan: hesitantly.. go ahead Sathish, do what she asks

nayan: *smiles* you heard him

[Image: hello-snap.gif]
(10-11-2021, 02:28 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: [ -> ]nayan: *more sternly* I said he is fine. *looks at him*

karan: hesitantly.. go ahead Sathish, do what she asks

nayan: *smiles* you heard him

[Image: hello-snap.gif]

( it was almost 7 months till now that i have banged a woman and looked at a hot woman like u was making my mouth water)

( when i heard karan sir say go ahead i couldnt beleive this is real)

( i enetred the room my dark coal black feet stepped inside ur bedroom for the first time)

well in that case i must say ( i looked at karan) ur wife is hot as hell ( i said in a stern voice just checking how he would react all these years i called him sir sir and all of a sudden i was being a bit stern now)
*karan is red with shame*

nayan laughs hysterically.

nayan: that's more like it. so Sathish, you have been around a while. in which dress did you find me the hottest?

[Image: DapperWarlikeBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif]
(10-11-2021, 02:54 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: [ -> ]*karan is red with shame*

nayan laughs hysterically.

nayan: that's more like it. so Sathish, you have been around a while. in which dress did you find me the hottest?

[Image: DapperWarlikeBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif]

( i saw karan sir didnt respond angrily but instead was just sitting with shame )

to be honest maam ( i stood 2 feet away fromĀ  nayan and to my left is karan sir) ( looking at u up and down and looking at ur sleveless arms)

i liked ur appearance in all sleveless dress mostly ( i didnt said why ..i had an armpit fetish and i used to peek at ur clean creamy armpit now and then whenever u used to flick ur hair)

the red saree the bare back one, the green blouse i liked that a lot..then then that sandal coloured saree u wore 2 weeks ago ...and that yellow coloured saree..and andd...( i was unconsiously saying many saree u wore which i found u hot in and it was getting revealed that in fact i used to stare at u a lot without u noticing it but acted like a good boy in front of u and karan sir)
nayan: laughs, so you like me in sleeveless. *leaning on bed headrest, she lifts her arms to rest on bed headrest to reveal her armpit and wink* tell me Sathish, when was the last time you had sex. heard your wife is pregnant, from the looks of your bulge I say few months

[Image: tumblr_ou0kshkibd1tfw70go1_500.gifv]
(10-11-2021, 03:02 PM)blinked007145 Wrote: [ -> ]nayan: laughs, so you like me in sleeveless. *leaning on bed headrest, she lifts her arms to rest on bed headrest to reveal her armpit and wink* tell me Sathish, when was the last time you had sex. heard your wife is pregnant, from the looks of your bulge I say few months

[Image: tumblr_ou0kshkibd1tfw70go1_500.gifv]

( u sexily walked at went to the bed and sat and raised ur hand and relaxed and i got to see what i have a fetish for that was ur creamy armpit ufff)

[Image: 714WK7wtfpL._SL1441_.jpg]

( i just nodded my head for anything u said as i was looking at both ur armpits gulping my throat my lips partly opened looking at u underarms)

ummm very long time ago ( the hunger in my eyes for ur creamy pit was clear in my eyes)

( my bulge started to grow bigger and my trouser tent was poking now and then and all this beside karan sir)

( i licked my lips hungrily and said) karan sir should only buy sleveless for u maam