Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(08-08-2021, 06:06 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: how long ? till i get each drp of it 

( u were giving me a bit of pain below by pressing ur feet on my shaft and raising ur gown and shwing me ur wet panties )

ahhhhhhhhhh no hands 
( placed both hands behind and entered ur gown )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( took a heavy wiff of ur wet panty right away )

ummm umm umm ummm ( kissed ur inner thighs just for warm up)

( it was like a nectar pot for me ) urfffffffffffffffffffff ( sucked the wetness right away )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( wiffing it again)

maam please give more space ( i wanted to tilt my head inside while feasting )

ummmmmmmmmm its so nectary maam ( i was saying all this from inside ur gown u cant see my head as its covered with ur gown)

uffffff...yeahhhhh...hmmmmmmmmmmm... your mouth is so warm there (rolling my eyes back)

[I release the dick from my feet and spread my legs giving you more access.]

[Image: ef234e92b8f7aac0f6efdc298f4251e8.jpg]

[i could feel the nose touching the crotch but i was blinded by the gown]

uffff... rahul... you are making me so wet.. (and I gripped the gown from below and in one go... lifted it up and smoothly removed it over my head in a flash)

[My tits in bra shook with the act and bounced once released from my silk gown]

[Image: Aishwarya-rai-bollywood-jodhaa-a2-17-hot...C816&ssl=1]

[With one hand on your head and another on my tit.. massaging]

honey need to be earned... can you dig it up? (teasing and laughing)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Deepika : Who wants me as ur brothers wife or teacher or stepmom...reply here 

[Image: 1584098336.Deepika_Padukone_Wear_Yellow_...nline.jpeg]
Raghav : ( myself raghav 57 year old CEO of AMTEC IT firm a multi million dollar company i am dark skinned 5 feet 11 inch tall been leading the company for the past 20 years which was handed over to me by my father and i thought its time that my son ashish learns about company management now that he has completed his bachelor of  business management BBM i am married to wife laxmi for the past 30 years and have never cheated on her even after being so rich but there is a woman whom i crush on a lot in my company my own secretary i have kept it as a secret but have heavy feelings for her but since i am a guy with huge reputation in the IT industry i keep it for myself )

Ashish  : ( Myself Ashish  23 year old just graduated business management and dad has told me to come from our office from tommorow to learn business management and i wanted to go to vacation with frineds and dad was pulling me into work as he wanted to eventually hand over the multi illion dollar business to me the same way his dad gave to him and he wanted to train me ......i am 6 feet 2 inch tall lean bodied slight beard on my face like that of teenagers ...it was 9 am and i entered dads cabin along with him all the employees stood and said good morning to my dad as we walked in the office i was behind him)

( instead of dads one chair there was 2 chairs now one for me and one for dad and there was a sexy looking 3rd chair in between our chairs)

Ashish  : dad whose chair is this ?
(15-09-2021, 12:13 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: Raghav : ( myself raghav 57 year old CEO of AMTEC IT firm a multi million dollar company i am dark skinned 5 feet 11 inch tall been leading the company for the past 20 years which was handed over to me by my father and i thought its time that my son ashish learns about company management now that he has completed his bachelor of  business management BBM i am married to wife laxmi for the past 30 years and have never cheated on her even after being so rich but there is a woman whom i crush on a lot in my company my own secretary i have kept it as a secret but have heavy feelings for her but since i am a guy with huge reputation in the IT industry i keep it for myself )

Ashish  : ( Myself Ashish  23 year old just graduated business management and dad has told me to come from our office from tommorow to learn business management and i wanted to go to vacation with frineds and dad was pulling me into work as he wanted to eventually hand over the multi illion dollar business to me the same way his dad gave to him and he wanted to train me ......i am 6 feet 2 inch tall lean bodied slight beard on my face like that of teenagers ...it was 9 am and i entered dads cabin along with him all the employees stood and said good morning to my dad as we walked in the office i was behind him)

( instead of dads one chair there was 2 chairs now one for me and one for dad and there was a sexy looking 3rd chair in between our chairs)

Ashish  : dad whose chair is this ?

(Having arrived 5 minutes late, I ran through the office corridor, and my husband who works in the same office walked just a few steps away behind me)

( this had been the best job I held for a while after marriage. Boss was extra nice and work I had to do was very less)

Aish: (Panting and catching my breath... and slowly opening the door to chamber...with a smile) good morning Sir!

[Image: ash-pose-main.jpg]

(My eyes immediately fell on a young man standing behind his father.. and I could see that his jaw dropped on seeing me)

(I stepped in and walked towards the desk with a file in hand.)
(15-09-2021, 12:29 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (Having arrived 5 minutes late, I ran through the office corridor, and my husband who works in the same office walked just a few steps away behind me)

( this had been the best job I held for a while after marriage. Boss was extra nice and work I had to do was very less)

Aish: (Panting and catching my breath... and slowly opening the door to chamber...with a smile) good morning Sir!

[Image: ash-pose-main.jpg]

(My eyes immediately fell on a young man standing behind his father.. and I could see that his jaw dropped on seeing me)

(I stepped in and walked towards the desk with a file in hand.)

raghav : ( it was abhishek who worked for me from 8 years as a assistant manager and he recommended getting his wife job i was not initially interested but on the day of interview as i saw u i sleected u right away ur beauty was something that i have never seen i put abhishek away a assistant manager withoutany promotion even after 8 years and promoted u in 6 months as my Personal secretary )

oh aishwarya good morning please come in was waiting for u ( i thought my flirting with this beauty godess wont be noticed by my 23 year old son)

hope u made those files i told yesterday ( i purposefully send password locked files so u can do it beside me and i get to be near u )

ashish : ( i was standing behind dads chair and seeing a video dad was showing me and thats when someone said good morning sir and as i looked at u my jaws dropped omg who is this i was just seeing ur lips ur nose ur expressions ur sleveless arms ufff i started getting a crush for u my tie got tighter around my neck and i started becoming more consious i looked t the reflection of the laptop to see if my hair is done right ) ( i didnt uttered a word to u but was just seeing how my dad reacted to ur entrance )

raghav : oh by the way aishwarya meet my son ashish its his first day here and son this is my secretary aishwarya
(15-09-2021, 12:37 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: raghav : ( it was abhishek who worked for me from 8 years as a assistant manager and he recommended getting his wife job i was not initially interested but on the day of interview as i saw u i sleected u right away ur beauty was something that i have never seen i put abhishek away a assistant manager withoutany promotion even after 8 years and promoted u in 6 months as my Personal secretary )

oh aishwarya good morning please come in was waiting for u ( i thought my flirting with this beauty godess wont be noticed by my 23 year old son)

hope u made those files i told yesterday ( i purposefully send password locked files so u can do it beside me and i get to be near u )

ashish : ( i was standing behind dads chair and seeing a video dad was showing me and thats when someone said good morning sir and as i looked at u my jaws dropped omg who is this i was just seeing ur lips ur nose ur expressions ur sleveless arms ufff i started getting a crush for u my tie got tighter around my neck and i started becoming more consious i looked t the reflection of the laptop to see if my hair is done right ) ( i didnt uttered a word to u but was just seeing how my dad reacted to ur entrance )

raghav : oh by the way aishwarya meet my son ashish its his first day here and son this is my secretary aishwarya

(Coming forward, extending my hand) Hello Ashish.. Nice to meet you.. Have heard many stories of you from your Dad.. Nice to finally meet you.

(I waited for a shake-hand but instead saw you staring blankly at my face) 

(Boss turned and gave a nudge to you.. Then you snapped back and shook my hand.. all red..looking at the floor)

[Image: aishwarya-rai.jpg?w=1200]

(Turning back to Raghav).. yes Raghu Sir.. I am almost done with that file.. will complete it today (and I moved towards Ashish who was standing behind my chair)

(the space was too narrow behind him and he moved back for me to walk across)

(I smiled and moved it trying to nudge myself to get to my chair.. and my ass brushed against Ashish's  crotch)

[Image: 56i9tv96fpf51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...04b413c206]
(15-09-2021, 12:59 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (Coming forward, extending my hand) Hello Ashish.. Nice to meet you.. Have heard many stories of you from your Dad.. Nice to finally meet you.

(I waited for a shake-hand but instead saw you staring blankly at my face) 

(Boss turned and gave a nudge to you.. Then you snapped back and shook my hand.. all red..looking at the floor)

[Image: aishwarya-rai.jpg?w=1200]

(Turning back to Raghav).. yes boss.. I am almost done with that file.. will complete it today (and I moved towards Ashish who was standing behind my chair)

(the space was too narrow behind him and he moved back for me to walk across)

(I smiled and moved it trying to nudge myself to get to my chair.. and my ass brushed against Ashish's  crotch)

[Image: 56i9tv96fpf51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...04b413c206]

ashish : ( i was looking at the way ur lips moved as u talked to me uff its so subtle sexy i saw u give ur ghand forward but i looked at ur sleveless arm its texture and my mouth was watering i was a virgin and seeing a woman like u give hand shake made me froze for a moment )

raghav : ( nudges my son) Mr bachelor of business management havent they taught to give shake hand to someone hahaha ( mocking my own son to impress u acting to show my humour)

ashish : ( as u passed me ur skin scent mmmmmmmmm and ur ass caressed my crotch and somehow my dick moved inside my pant by itself ) huhh huhhh ( cleared my throat setting my tie properly)

raghav : ( as u sat beside me to my left i was peeking at ur sleveless arm now and then )

ashish : what should i learn now 

raghav : i dont know go get us something to drink 

ashish : ( i was treated like a servant by my dad in front of a hot woman like u it hurt me ) are we on low budget dont we have peons for that ( i didnt let dad get the last word as i didnt wanted to look bad in front of u )

( it was clear there was a passive agressiveness between the dad and son due to ur presence to impresss u )
(15-09-2021, 01:07 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ashish : ( i was looking at the way ur lips moved as u talked to me uff its so subtle sexy i saw u give ur ghand forward but i looked at ur sleveless arm its texture and my mouth was watering i was a virgin and seeing a woman like u give hand shake made me froze for a moment )

raghav : ( nudges my son) Mr bachelor of business management havent they taught to give shake hand to someone hahaha ( mocking my own son to impress u acting to show my humour)

ashish : ( as u passed me ur skin scent mmmmmmmmm and ur ass caressed my crotch and somehow my dick moved inside my pant by itself ) huhh huhhh ( cleared my throat setting my tie properly)

raghav : ( as u sat beside me to my left i was peeking at ur sleveless arm now and then )

ashish : what should i learn now 

raghav : i dont know go get us something to drink 

ashish : ( i was treated like a servant by my dad in front of a hot woman like u it hurt me ) are we on low budget dont we have peons for that ( i didnt let dad get the last word as i didnt wanted to look bad in front of u )

( it was clear there was a passive agressiveness between the dad and son due to ur presence to impresss u )

(I sat and was using Raghu Sirs system when these conversations were happening, having seen men for 40 years, I was sure what they were trying to do)

[Image: da215daa802c09826f571a26aa16d76b.jpg]

(All these days it was just Raghu Sir and me, and an innocent flirt now and then.. With his son around, It was like a young lion occupying a territory and old lion gets defensive)

(To top that, I wanted Raghu sir in a good mood today for an important meeting which was led by my husband.. and he specifically requested to keep Sir on a good mood)

[Image: 8604aa73ebb60966b087f187078fdf92.jpg]

(Seeing sir get agitated, I had to do something.. which I had not done before).. ohh sir.. (smiling and keeping my hand on your thigh).. he's still a young boy.. (I had never sat or touched sir in such close proximity).. I promise you he will learn (looking into face and smiling)

(15-09-2021, 01:21 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (I sat and was using Raghu Sirs system when these conversations were happening, having seen men for 40 years, I was sure what they were trying to do)

[Image: da215daa802c09826f571a26aa16d76b.jpg]

(All these days it was just Raghu Sir and me, and an innocent flirt now and then.. With his son around, It was like a young lion occupying a territory and old lion gets defensive)

(To top that, I wanted Raghu sir in a good mood today for an important meeting which was led by my husband.. and he specifically requested to keep Sir on a good mood)

[Image: 8604aa73ebb60966b087f187078fdf92.jpg]

(Seeing sir get agitated, I had to do something.. which I had not done before).. ohh sir.. (smiling and keeping my hand on your thigh).. he's still a young boy.. (I had never sat or touched sir in such close proximity).. I promise you he will learn (looking into face and smiling)

ashish : ( dad told me to obey everything he said which i agreed but seeing u and seeing how dad is insulting me in front of u i got defensive and a obidient son like me replied back with angry tone for the first time)

raghav : what did u say ....i just gave u an order ashish 

( i was getting a bit angry and thats when u placed ur palm on my thighs and i looked at u and then at ur palm on my thighs i gulped my throat with hunger for ur skin ur touch) well if u say i wont scold him but he has to learn fast i wont accept that kind of behaviour

ashish : ( i was looking at u placing ur palm on my dads thighs and i was getting jealous and thinking how it would have felt if u kept urr palm on my thigh and i sat on the chair to ur left now dad was to ur right and me to ur left and i was hoping u would place ur palm on my thighs aswell) i am here to learn business not to be someones servant i hope u would understand ( i said in a nagry tone ) this is not home ( now i was acting angry so that u would calm me aswell)

( a sex godess like u sitting in between dad and son who were trying to impress u it was a difficult situation for u  but u can get what u want by manipulating us )
(15-09-2021, 01:29 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ashish : ( dad told me to obey everything he said which i agreed but seeing u and seeing how dad is insulting me in front of u i got defensive and a obidient son like me replied back with angry tone for the first time)

raghav : what did u say ....i just gave u an order ashish 

( i was getting a bit angry and thats when u placed ur palm on my thighs and i looked at u and then at ur palm on my thighs i gulped my throat with hunger for ur skin ur touch) well if u say i wont scold him but he has to learn fast i wont accept that kind of behaviour

ashish : ( i was looking at u placing ur palm on my dads thighs and i was getting jealous and thinking how it would have felt if u kept urr palm on my thigh and i sat on the chair to ur left now dad was to ur right and me to ur left and i was hoping u would place ur palm on my thighs aswell) i am here to learn business not to be someones servant i hope u would understand ( i said in a nagry tone ) this is not home ( now i was acting angry so that u would calm me aswell)

( a sex godess like u sitting in between dad and son who were trying to impress u it was a difficult situation for u  but u can get what u want by manipulating us )

(My focus was just to keep Sir in good mood.. atleast till the meeting.. and now Ashish was getting more angry than before)

(Turning to Ashish..smiling) no no Ashish.. i understand this is not home.. and I am not your mother too..

[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan.jpg?w=1200]

(noticed how you rarely saw my face.. but moved eyes down many times) And here Raghu Sir is not your dad..but a Boss na?.. 

(To calm you down, i purposefully lifted my arm and placed it on your shoulder, exposing my naked arm and curves beneath the saree)

[Image: Aishwarya-In-Brown-And-Gold-Designer-Saree.jpg]

You should obey what he says.. and who he says..

(My left hand was still on raghu Sirs thighs and i felt his hand on my hand..for the first time he was touching me)

[Image: de31bb1322ba55ceedc4d0d4b5887119.jpg]