Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: Satish Sir Loves me alot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasure Harem
(10-04-2022, 10:45 PM)Lucky Cucky Wrote: rahul : ha beta.. so please be comfortable am a normal man so I hope you'll be taken care in a good way..

as we headed towards my house and I took all your luggage which was very heavy..

come beta I opened my main door and as it is 6 am in the morning my wife was still sleeping..

satish beta this is your room.. so please have a sleep ill wake you up with a  good brkfst..

( you were very good person and i liked that u are making sure i am happy with each approach u make)

( after u opened the door of the car u took the luggage i liked that after all i was the Chote Saheb)

( after u showed me the biggest room in ur house and told me this is my room and placed my luggage properly in room)

( i took out my purse and gave u 500 rupees tip)

keep this ( i patted ur shoulder after putting money in ur shirt pocket)

Hmm fine i will be sleeping till 9 dont wake me up ok 

( i laid on the bed flat looking to the celing and slowly went to sleep laying on the huge cushiony bed)
(10-04-2022, 10:52 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( you were very good person and i liked that u are making sure i am happy with each approach u make)

( after u opened the door of the car u took the luggage i liked that after all i was the Chote Saheb)

( after u showed me the biggest room in ur house and told me this is my room and placed my luggage properly in room)

( i took out my purse and gave u 500 rupees tip)

keep this ( i patted ur shoulder after putting money in ur shirt pocket)

Hmm fine i will be sleeping till 9 dont wake me up ok 

( i laid on the bed flat looking to the celing and slowly went to sleep laying on the huge cushiony bed)

I took that money.. and said thanks..

You are so humble and great satish sir.. i just put the luggage and put on the AC and went off..

as I have gone to sleep too after closing your door..
(10-04-2022, 10:59 PM)Lucky Cucky Wrote: I took that money.. and said thanks..

You are so humble and great satish sir.. i just put the luggage and put on the AC and went off..

as I have gone to sleep too after closing your door..

( i was wearing a tight t shirt and a yoga pant which was tight to my body )

( it was 6 am nice slight cold climate i went to sleep by about 6.05 am and went into deep sleep )

( its natural for a guy to get a hard on called morning wood in the morning and i had a 10 inch horsedick in my pant and my door was closed but not locked from inside)

( so its now 8.45 am and i am asleep and i had told rahul to call me up by 9 )

( when i was sleeping my dick made a huge morning wood in my yoga pant pointing the celing )

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ( sleeping quitely taking all the space in the big bed)

( meanwhile u got a call from my dad by that time)

uday : rahul hope everything is alright...and listen my son is very hungry so give me extra food ok u saw how big he is ...(cuts call)
দুগ্ধ খামারে সাক্ষাৎ যেন অন্নপূর্ণা
আহাআ আআআআ
তুলতুলে নরম রসালো পবিত্র গাত্র

quote='Lucky Cucky' pid='1546566' dateline='1648364490']
Welcome to the King of my life 

...Satish...

The Real Bull who gave me this Cuck life 

Every single pussy in my family belongs to you..

they are born to pleasure you..and make you smile

Please Welcome and lets build a good relationship this time Satish Sir..

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2000x2000.4.jpg]

[/quote]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.

Aish Mom : Beta go call satish sir

As i went to call satish sir my mom started loosening her saree a bit and started showing her armpits to satish sir

[Image: FWcRJLTUcAAtOk0.jpg:large]