Xossip
Pleasure Harem - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Pleasure Harem (/thread-47779.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pleasure Harem - Lucky Cucky - 27-03-2022

Welcome to the King of my life 

...Satish...

The Real Bull who gave me this Cuck life 

Every single pussy in my family belongs to you..

they are born to pleasure you..and make you smile

Please Welcome and lets build a good relationship this time Satish Sir..

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2000x2000.4.jpg]

RE: Pleasure Harem - Kaluakala - 27-03-2022

(27-03-2022, 12:31 PM)Lucky Cucky Wrote:
Welcome to the King of my life 

...Satish...

The Real Bull who gave me this Cuck life 

Every single pussy in my family belongs to you..

they are born to pleasure you..and make you smile

Please Welcome and lets build a good relationship this time Satish Sir..

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2000x2000.4.jpg]

Thank you rahul for creating this thread for me

I knew you were a cuck the moment we met may be 4 years ago

Such a shame that we had been seperated from each other when actually god made us to be together

Me being a bull and always being horny and hungry and you being a 1 incher dicket loser being a good facilitator we are made for each other

So lets not fight anymore from now on and enjoy the awesome lifestyle we have and enjoy each moment we have together

RE: Pleasure Harem - Lucky Cucky - 27-03-2022

(27-03-2022, 12:38 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: Thank you rahul for creating this thread for me

I knew you were a cuck the moment we met may be 4 years ago

Such a shame that we had been seperated from each other when actually god made us to be together

Me being a bull and always being horny and hungry and you being a 1 incher dicket loser being a good facilitator we are made for each other

So lets not fight anymore from now on and enjoy the awesome lifestyle we have and enjoy each moment we have together

Thanks for the kind words really it means alot for this cuck..

Thanks for being myside and letting me know what you are and what i am..

The king always will be a king and the Cuck always be a cuck..

Hope our relation will be smooth and easy going and we enjoy every moment from now on..

[Image: preview.jpg]

(27-03-2022, 12:44 PM)Lucky Cucky Wrote: Thanks for the kind words really it means alot for this cuck..

Hope our relation will be smooth and easy going and we enjoy every moment from now on..

So hope u are fine with ur place as a cuck in life 

Anyway its a sunday and my nuts are filled

And as u can see this black horsedick needs a bit of service 

[Image: dwvk2figqsp81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...b3e77f5dad]

Hope ur wife Kajal can help me a bit considering u have a dicklet which she dont like

(27-03-2022, 12:44 PM)Lucky Cucky Wrote: Thanks for the kind words really it means alot for this cuck..

So hope u are fine with ur place as a cuck in life 

Hope ur wife Kajal can help me a bit considering u have a dicklet which she dont like

(27-03-2022, 12:50 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: So hope u are fine with ur place as a cuck in life 

My home ladies are ready for the real MAN..

Please go on my King..

[Image: il_fullxfull.2916772089_htq2.jpg][Image: MV5BZWQ2NjdkNGYtYTgyZC00ZWVhLTg5ZTItZDAz...00_AL_.jpg]

(Myself satish yadav 18 year old boy coal black skinned tight curly hair big lips big nose 6 feet 3 inch tall a feet longer than all other kids in my locality i was muscualr lean have 8 packs my nickname was Blackie some called me a Negro as my apperance was almost like an afraican negro)

( we lived in a 16 floor building with nice football ground in the front of our building i stayed in the ground floor and i used to play football all the time whenever me and my friends get free time)

( we had lots of kids in our buiilding as there were many members in the society and all had kids except one couple who not many knew as they didnt had kids rahul and kajal agarwal they lived in the 6th floor they didnt interact much with others all i knew was that rahul uncle was a good person as he used to buy us football and goal post in new year )

( i knew that rahul uncle was working in some big IT company as a software developer or something thats all i knew about them )

(27-03-2022, 01:01 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (Myself satish yadav 18 year old boy coal black skinned tight curly hair big lips big nose 6 feet 3 inch tall a feet longer than all other kids in my locality i was muscualr lean have 8 packs my nickname was Blackie some called me a Negro as my apperance was almost like an afraican negro)

( we lived in a 16 floor building with nice football ground in the front of our building i stayed in the ground floor and i used to play football all the time whenever me and my friends get free time)

( we had lots of kids in our buiilding as there were many members in the society and all had kids except one couple who not many knew as they didnt had kids rahul and kajal agarwal they lived in the 6th floor they didnt interact much with others all i knew was that rahul uncle was a good person as he used to buy us football and goal post in new year )

( i knew that rahul uncle was working in some big IT company as a software developer or something thats all i knew about them )

[Image: 566914a72cc1b868c0d7494038cde925.jpg]

Kajal : My self kajal agarwal and 35.. we are a decent couple and my husband name is Rahul.. he is well educated and well settles guy running his one software company..

He is a good guy a very good guy..but the problem is he is IMPOTENT.. YES.. IMPOTENT.. his dick size of 2 inches and i cant even feel it inside and he cant even break my pussy seal..but everyone in the house thinks he is a build guy and with a lots of stamina and i hate him in the bed room and i have to respect him outside the bed room..

and my aunt always curses me of not having children and Mr.Rahul wont even defend me.. and he adds some more spicy to her anger and keeps smiling..

I thought some day ill defenetly take a revenge on him and of his smile..

[Image: kajal-angry.gif]

Rahul : I am rahul 39 as my wife said Yes i am an impotent and cant even insert perfectly into her.. but i love the way people in my family treat her.. they think its her fault and am the perfect one..and am happy for that for not mistaking me..
but i love my wife.. and ill giver her what she asks.. coz she is protecting me for not reveling my secrete..

(27-03-2022, 01:12 PM)Lucky Cucky Wrote: [Image: 566914a72cc1b868c0d7494038cde925.jpg]

Kajal : My self kajal agarwal and 35.. we are a decent couple and my husband name is Rahul.. he is well educated and well settles guy running his one software company..

He is a good guy a very good guy..but the problem is he is IMPOTENT.. YES.. IMPOTENT.. his dick size of 2 inches and i cant even feel it inside and he cant even break my pussy seal..but everyone in the house thinks he is a build guy and with a lots of stamina and i hate him in the bed room and i have to respect him outside the bed room..

and my aunt always curses me of not having children and Mr.Rahul wont even defend me.. and he adds some more spicy to her anger and keeps smiling..

I thought some day ill defenetly take a revenge on him and of his smile..

[Image: kajal-angry.gif]

Rahul : I am rahul 39 as my wife said Yes i am an impotent and cant even insert perfectly into her.. but i love the way people in my family treat her.. they think its her fault and am the perfect one..and am happy for that for not mistaking me..
but i love my wife.. and ill giver her what she asks.. coz she is protecting me for not reveling my secrete..

( it was a sunday morning about 9 am and me and 20 other kids are playing in the football ground in front of the building from about 7 am in the morning and we are enjoying the play )

( some people in the society were not liking the sound we were maing while playing and telling us to keep quiet as people are sleeping )

( i never got tired and me being the biggest kid among them i was scoring the most number of goals )

( i was wearing a white round neck half sleeve t shirt and a tight cotton ash coloured trouser)

( i hit 10 goals by now for my team and it was 12-6 and our team was winning )

( it was just good to see kids playing in the ground nice slight raining misty environment )

(27-03-2022, 01:18 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( it was a sunday morning about 9 am and me and 20 other kids are playing in the football ground in front of the building from about 7 am in the morning and we are enjoying the play )

( some people in the society were not liking the sound we were maing while playing and telling us to keep quiet as people are sleeping )

( i never got tired and me being the biggest kid among them i was scoring the most number of goals )

( i was wearing a white round neck half sleeve t shirt and a tight cotton ash coloured trouser)

( i hit 10 goals by now for my team and it was 12-6 and our team was winning )

( it was just good to see kids playing in the ground nice slight raining misty environment )

[Image: 417cb7a3caff92bf1d353db6e9eab061.jpg]

Kajal: just a few minutes ago.. i had a class from Rahul mother.. and a serious warning that I should get pregnant and she needs a baby by next year.. i was a bit tense and Rahul was laughing at me..

"What are you laughing Rahul.. it's not a Joke come on...Your mother is too serious on me of not having a baby.. and today is our third anniversary.. we will enter into 4 from tomorrow.."

I was completely serious..about the issue now.. and just walked away from there and stood at the balcony seeing kids playing FootBall..

I always see this guy named Satish( all the guys say him Negro) he is fit and young and very tall and black panther..some times I imagine him while masturbating.. ahh that's an awesome feeling for me..

I slapped rahul when he came and just asking me to forgive him..

" I need you to be a Man.. can you? or else find a Man who can breed me and make me pregnant"  I was watching satish while talking to rahul..

" See that guy.. he is young enough to breed me.. try him ok or else the secrete will be revealed in front of your mother that you are an impotent shit"

[Image: kajal-agarwal-angry-moment-kajal-angry.gif]

Rahul : That slap waked me up and I knew it was totally serious now and Kajal should get pregnant..

" kaj.. see.. listen.." 

She slapped and and went to bedroom and lockedup herself..

No chance for me and this time.. my impotancy will be revealed..

I just went straight to the ground..

Satish.. Satish..

Come here.. beta..you are really good at this sport.. don't you feel tired..

you are playing it from the morning Satish..

( some one called aye Negro.. its your turn.. you have to goal now..)

"Ok satish listen if you make a goal ill give you a gift ok"