Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hypocrisy of Actresses
(03-03-2021, 01:04 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as aryan was speaking about his hip injury when he said missing in relation i was thinking " wtf so does that mean he cant ..fuc..k whatttttt shittt such a bad luck ")

ohh thats sad aryan yeah kriti is such a good woman for being in ur sid..ee( i was about to complete the statement and thats when u bend to give the tea and i peeked at ur cleavage slit and the way u said garam and ur lip movement uff my dick moved inside my yoga pants)

( i looked in ur eyes and lips and without lookig took the tea and wrapped ur hands for a moment before taking the tea)

indeed its garam ( sensing some oppurtunity but waiting cautiously)

so how can i ( took a sip) sipppppppppp helppp u guys

hmm kriti tea is just like u awesommmeee ( just praising u for no reason)
Aryan: Uncleji ill be frank and bold about what i want from you... And i trust your judgement and its ok if you say NO and scold me back..

(Kriti blushed and walked to the front door...she closed the door and bolted it at the top... Aryan could see uncleje's eyes was following Kriti)

Aryan: Uncleji... the problem in our relationship can only be corrected if we include another person in between us.. and we would want you to be that person

(Kriti turns her head and stares right into satish's eyes and smiles) 

[Image: 1kr-1269x1000.jpeg]
(03-03-2021, 01:13 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aryan: Uncleji ill be frank and bold about what i want from you... And i trust your judgement and its ok if you say NO and scold me back..

(Kriti blushed and walked to the front door...she closed the door and bolted it at the top... Aryan could see uncleje's eyes was following Kriti)

Aryan: Uncleji... the problem in our relationship can only be corrected if we include another person in between us.. and we would want you to be that person

(Kriti turns her head and stares right into satish's eyes and smiles) 

[Image: 1kr-1269x1000.jpeg]

no no aryan i will never scold u be frank and open up its ok ( i patted aryans shoulder just to console him a bit and as aryan was talking u were going to the frnt dooor i was just watching ur nice shiny creamy legs ufff and ur hip shape ufff)

( as aryan said that you both want some external person )

whaaa..whaa..( i stutetred for a momment as it was not clear enough i was looking in ur eyes and ur evil smile) wht..wha whatt do u mean

( i started couging a bit as i was sipping tea and ur hubby said it out of nowhere)

khakkk khackkk ( i placed tea on the glass table ) i khackk khackk dont understand khackk what u mean ( i was coughing as some tea suck in my throat as i was distracted)
(03-03-2021, 01:17 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: no no aryan i will never scold u be frank and open up its ok ( i patted aryans shoulder just to console him a bit and as aryan was talking u were going to the frnt dooor i was just watching ur nice shiny creamy legs ufff and ur hip shape ufff)

( as aryan said that you both want some external person )

whaaa..whaa..( i stutetred for a momment as it was not clear enough i was looking in ur eyes and ur evil smile) wht..wha whatt do u mean

( i started couging a bit as i was sipping tea and ur hubby said it out of nowhere)

khakkk khackkk ( i placed tea on the glass table ) i khackk khackk dont understand khackk what u mean ( i was coughing as some tea suck in my throat as i was distracted)

( Aryan closed his face in shame and started to weep.... he was pimping out his hot wife)..

Kriti: Aree... Aryan why are you crying?... we were constantly fighting because of your condition right... and we only decided to do this to improve our relationship.. 

(Kriti walks towards her husband while unclejee was next to him coughing)..

Kriti: Now if you cry like this.. what if Unclejee says NO!!... (Swaying and looking at Satish).. Will you say NO to me Unclejee?

[Image: a207ff51115557.58e34f8d7c1ac.jpg]
(03-03-2021, 01:25 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: ( Aryan closed his face in shame and started to weep.... he was pimping out his hot wife)..

Kriti: Aree... Aryan why are you crying?... we were constantly fighting because of your condition right... and we only decided to do this to improve our relationship.. 

(Kriti walks towards her husband while unclejee was next to him coughing)..

Kriti: Now if you cry like this.. what if Unclejee says NO!!... (Swaying and looking at Satish).. Will you say NO to me Unclejee?

[Image: a207ff51115557.58e34f8d7c1ac.jpg]

( i was still coughing as tea drops stuck in wind pipe)

khackk khackkk ( but saying no with my hands as if i will never say no to u )

pleasse kriti enough with this surprise what is it why should i say no to u 

whats the matter

( i wasstaring at ur lips)

why is aryan crying i am not getting this is it because of me coing to ur house for tea regularly is that an issue ?

what is it dont hide from me now enough of this

u cant keep secrets away from a army officer 

speak up aryan what is ur wife saying ( i was excited yet confused)
(03-03-2021, 01:28 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( i was still coughing as tea drops stuck in wind pipe)

khackk khackkk ( but saying no with my hands as if i will never say no to u )

pleasse kriti enough with this surprise what is it why should i say no to u 

whats the matter

( i wasstaring at ur lips)

why is aryan crying i am not getting this is it because of me coing to ur house for tea regularly is that an issue ?

what is it dont hide from me now enough of this

u cant keep secrets away from a army officer 

speak up aryan what is ur wife saying ( i was excited yet confused)

Aryan (wiping his tears) : unclejee.. I'm unable to sleep with my wife ...she always wants us to heat things up but im not able to do that.

(Kriti picks up the tea cup)

Aryan: Unclejee we talked about this for months.. and Kriti suggested you (Kriti smiles looking up)... because you have discipline to keep a secret and not too young to have emotional attachment..

Aryan (Folding his hands) : Unclejee... I want you to satisfy my wife in bed and help our relationship!!

(Kriti takes the cup to her lips looking at Unclejee and sips tea from the same cup he drank from)

Kriti: Tea is more 'garam' than before..

[Image: EMHp2mnUEAAJYbk?format=jpg&name=large]
(03-03-2021, 01:38 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aryan (wiping his tears) : unclejee.. I'm unable to sleep with my wife ...she always wants us to heat things up but im not able to do that.

(Kriti picks up the tea cup)

Aryan: Unclejee we talked about this for months.. and Kriti suggested you (Kriti smiles looking up)... because you have discipline to keep a secret and not too young to have emotional attachment..

Aryan (Folding his hands) : Unclejee... I want you to satisfy my wife in bed and help our relationship!!

(Kriti takes the cup to her lips looking at Unclejee and sips tea from the same cup he drank from)

Kriti: Tea is more 'garam' than before..

[Image: EMHp2mnUEAAJYbk?format=jpg&name=large]

( i was looking at aryan and the way u were reacting was completely inversely propertiaonal aryan was wiping tears and u were smiling i was confused)

( when aryan revealed what he wanted and he was asking me to breed his wife and enjoy his wife i was stunned and thats when u said "tea is more garam")

so aryan let me be clear

u want me to ( showing fucking symbol with finger in right hand and making zero in other hand and inserting point finger insidezero and as he nods)

ohhhh really hmmmm well to be honest after my wife died it was tough for me but now i guess i have one ( loks at kriti and smiles back)

why dont u increase the heat even more kriti ( pats my right thigh looking at u )
(03-03-2021, 01:47 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( i was looking at aryan and the way u were reacting was completely inversely propertiaonal aryan was wiping tears and u were smiling i was confused)

( when aryan revealed what he wanted and he was asking me to breed his wife and enjoy his wife i was stunned and thats when u said "tea is more garam")

so aryan let me be clear

u want me to ( showing fucking symbol with finger in right hand and making zero in other hand and inserting point finger insidezero and as he nods)

ohhhh really hmmmm well to be honest after my wife died it was tough for me but now i guess i have one ( loks at kriti and smiles back)

why dont u increase the heat even more kriti ( pats my right thigh looking at u )
(Aryan gets up.. and was about to leave his wife with the muscular Unclejee)

Kriti: Aryan... where are you going?.. (Points to the chair opposite to the sofa).. I want you to learn from Unclejee on how to keep you wife happy..

(Aryan strolls to the chair and sits there with a tear in his eyes...This was not the kriti he knew... the sexual frustration in her had changed her completely)

( Kriti Moves towards unclejee,, takes his hand and pulls him towards the sofa... Unclejee sits on the sofa caressing kritis hand along the way.)

Kriti: Look at your wife Aryan.. look how she is standing as a trophy for this man... look at what you could have done with me...

(Saying this, Kriti slowly sits on unclejee's Lap with an arm around his neck. ..all the time looking at her husband.. like a royal prostitute)

[Image: Fullscreen%20capture%2023-11-2015%20125738.bmp_.jpg]
Lets give Aryan some time to digest... We shall continue tomorrow.[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15304086]
(03-03-2021, 02:01 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (Aryan gets up.. and was about to leave his wife with the muscular Unclejee)

Kriti: Aryan... where are you going?.. (Points to the chair opposite to the sofa).. I want you to learn from Unclejee on how to keep you wife happy..

(Aryan strolls to the chair and sits there with a tear in his eyes...This was not the kriti he knew... the sexual frustration in her had changed her completely)

( Kriti Moves towards unclejee,, takes his hand and pulls him towards the sofa... Unclejee sits on the sofa caressing kritis hand along the way.)

Kriti: Look at your wife Aryan.. look how she is standing as a trophy for this man... look at what you could have done with me...

(Saying this, Kriti slowly sits on unclejee's Lap with an arm around his neck. ..all the time looking at her husband.. like a royal prostitute)

[Image: Fullscreen%20capture%2023-11-2015%20125738.bmp_.jpg]

( it was now as if u were leading the show after letting aryan get his mind open in front of me now )

( as u pulled me from the coach and pushed me to the sofa i smiled looking at aryan as if saying " sorrry buddy thats how it is ")

( i enjoyed the weight of kritis ass on my lap as u sat on my left lap slowly looking at ur hubby )

ahhhhhhh yessss mmmmmmmmmmm ( wiffs ur hair near ear) hmmmm ur wife is really hot aryan 

do u mind giving ur house keys to me i mean i dont want to diturb knocking ur door ( i hold my palm on ur waist and wrap u and pull u closer as if indicating aryan that u cant touch her she is mine now)

kriti i guess if u talk to him like this ummmm ( kissed ur cheeck bone just casually) he may cry again hmm mmm ( rubbing nose on ur cheeck as if romancing u )

( i was enjoying ur sleveless fleshy arm around my neck ahhhhh my dick was moving inside making a bulge in my trouser under ur thighs now and u can feel it)
(03-03-2021, 02:10 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Lets give Aryan some time to digest... We shall continue tomorrow.[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15304086]

yep he has to watch us a lot tommorow hehe