Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hypocrisy of Actresses
(22-03-2021, 10:40 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kriti: (It had been soo long since Aryan had such a passion in kissing... and you were topping him in the very first time)

(When you released the kiss, It had me all charged up and I turned my face towards Aryan and licked my lips with your saliva on it)

Kriti: Unclejee is right honey... why would I be sitting here if you could have satisfied me?.......(Felt the strong spank on my eyes... and my eyes lit up)

[Image: c59814f7ef0fa040fba4950e36082254.jpg]

Kriti: (Still caressing the bulge a little harder now) Looks like Unclejee has the gift of satisfaction.....hhhhmmmm..(And I bit my lower lip looking at the bulge)

Aryan: (Leaning front of his chair) no....Kriti... Listen to me.... This was a mistake... ill do my best from tomorrow.... plz.... come back (I sobbed as I saw the strong hand caressing my wifes waist)

[Image: eb4ba29705f8fdc9562f8f7920490fac.jpg]

( i was wearing a jacket which can be opened with the xipper and cotton pyjama pant and my huge thick dick was responding to ur touch )

mmmmmmmmm ( sniffs ur sleveless arm and rubs my nose tip on ur arm armpit crack ) mmmmmmmmm kriti no more hiding anything 

common whats in there i am enjoying the scent coming from there whats it ( it was just ur sweat moist nothing else )

aryan she is still ur wife .........( after a brief break) on paper 

umm umm umm umm umm umm ummm umm umm( kissing ur fleshy bicep flesh) umm umm

( my palm enters ur saree and enjoying ur belly and my finger moving around and just touching but not touching ur navel hole)
(22-03-2021, 10:48 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( i was wearing a jacket which can be opened with the xipper and cotton pyjama pant and my huge thick dick was responding to ur touch )

mmmmmmmmm ( sniffs ur sleveless arm and rubs my nose tip on ur arm armpit crack ) mmmmmmmmm kriti no more hiding anything 

common whats in there i am enjoying the scent coming from there whats it ( it was just ur sweat moist nothing else )

aryan she is still ur wife .........( after a brief break) on paper 

umm umm umm umm umm umm ummm umm umm( kissing ur fleshy bicep flesh) umm umm

( my palm enters ur saree and enjoying ur belly and my finger moving around and just touching but not touching ur navel hole)

Kriti: (It was new acts that Unclejee was doing to me.... Aryan only used to kiss and directly have me under him) ummmmmmmmmm.... Honey.....why did you not do these?..ahhhhhh (As I felt the warmth under my armpits)

Kriti: (Do you like my perfume Unclejee? (And I raised my arms and closed in on your face)

[Image: 67598778.cms?imgsize=495693]

Kriti: (I slowly open the nada of the pyjama and slide my hands inside)...oohhhhhh... Aryan.....I have made a big mistake..... (As my pallu dropped slowly looking at Aryan)

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18657081]
(22-03-2021, 10:59 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kriti: (It was new acts that Unclejee was doing to me.... Aryan only used to kiss and directly have me under him) ummmmmmmmmm.... Honey.....why did you not do these?..ahhhhhh (As I felt the warmth under my armpits)

Kriti: (Do you like my perfume Unclejee? (And I raised my arms and closed in on your face)

[Image: 67598778.cms?imgsize=495693]

Kriti: (I slowly open the nada of the pyjama and slide my hands inside)...oohhhhhh... Aryan.....I have made a big mistake..... (As my pallu dropped slowly looking at Aryan)

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18657081]

( as u raised ur right hand a gust of ur sweat trapped moist scent came out) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

what perfume do u apply ( u didnt applied any perfume it was ur natural odour and i was hard for it) ahhhh aryan ur wife have such creamy pits sluppppppppppp sluppppppppppp mmm slurpppppppp i love ur wife so harddd such juicy taste ( i as licking ur armpit now tilting my head like a good boy desperate for ur armpit creamy moist)

( my dick was hard just by ur underarm smell but now u placed ur left palm inside my pant and ur palm was over my warm shaft) 

ahhhhhhhhh kriti do u know what u just touched hmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm ahhhhhh ufff ( my dick just grew in ur palm) krti if u start doing things like this i will shift here completely
(22-03-2021, 11:06 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as u raised ur right hand a gust of ur sweat trapped moist scent came out) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

what perfume do u apply ( u didnt applied any perfume it was ur natural odour and i was hard for it) ahhhh aryan ur wife have such creamy pits sluppppppppppp sluppppppppppp mmm slurpppppppp i love ur wife so harddd such juicy taste ( i as licking ur armpit now tilting my head like a good boy desperate for ur armpit creamy moist)

( my dick was hard just by ur underarm smell but now u placed ur left palm inside my pant and ur palm was over my warm shaft) 

ahhhhhhhhh kriti do u know what u just touched hmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm ahhhhhh ufff ( my dick just grew in ur palm) krti if u start doing things like this i will shift here completely

Kriti: I have no problem if you shift here unclejee....(looking at Aryan)... Aryan can move into the guest room

Kriti: (it was the first time my armpits were licked.and i giggled feeling it ticklish) ... unclejee.... stop that... Its ticking..

[Image: 29104197_217529602160140_836202670510309...e=607C9249]

Aryan: kriti.. plz dont do this... you are my wife... not his...
(22-03-2021, 11:30 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kriti: I have no problem if you shift here unclejee....(looking at Aryan)... Aryan can move into the guest room

Kriti: (it was the first time my armpits were licked.and i giggled feeling it ticklish) ... unclejee.... stop that... Its ticking..

[Image: 29104197_217529602160140_836202670510309...e=607C9249]

Aryan: kriti.. plz dont do this... you are my wife... not his...
( as aryan said u are his wife i wanted to show him right then and there who is what)

( i just got up and u stood up aswell)

( i hold ur hnd and made u walk  now both of us are standing perpendiculat to ur hubby sitting on couch and he is getting our side view )

kriti remove my pants and show ur hubby what  a man look like ( a big tent in my pant )

(i wanted aryan to be humilated for the way he was protesting against me)
(22-03-2021, 11:43 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as aryan said u are his wife i wanted to show him right then and there who is what)

( i just got up and u stood up aswell)

( i hold ur hnd and made u walk  now both of us are standing perpendiculat to ur hubby sitting on couch and he is getting our side view )

kriti remove my pants and show ur hubby what  a man look like ( a big tent in my pant )

(i wanted aryan to be humilated for the way he was protesting against me)

Kriti: (Keeping the eyes on Aryan , I pulled down the pyjama...I was scared to look down tbh...so I just pressed my body into yours)
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Aryan: Kriti.. what are you doing...no... no... I cant watch..

Kriti: (Felt the erection pressing on her waist)....hhmmmmmm.... Watch how your woman shld be treated...hhmmmm... Lets teach his unclejee.. (And I put my arms across your shoulder and kissed on your lips again... crushing my boobs on yous chest)[Image: fb_img_15722760115732465.jpg?w=580]
(22-03-2021, 11:50 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kriti: (Keeping the eyes on Aryan , I pulled down the pyjama...I was scared to look down tbh...so I just pressed my body into yours)
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Aryan: Kriti.. what are you doing...no... no... I cant watch..

Kriti: (Felt the erection pressing on her waist)....hhmmmmmm.... Watch how your woman shld be treated...hhmmmm... Lets teach his unclejee.. (And I put my arms across your shoulder and kissed on your lips again... crushing my boobs on yous chest)[Image: fb_img_15722760115732465.jpg?w=580]

( as u removed my pyjama my dick stuck in underwear just moving inside underwear also making my underwear tight was visible to aryan as his face was straight looking at my erection)

[Image: monster-sized-bulge.gif]

( as kriti placed hand on shoulder i placed hand behind her waist and pulled her and smooched u again)

aummmmmm ummmmmmmm loummmmmm kriiti aumm umm some one is going mad to get out and be free why dont u get down and ask him about his issues aummmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmm ( removes ur pallu and throws at aryans face)
(21-06-2020, 11:15 AM)Mr Fantastic Wrote: বউদির লদকা ফিগার

[Image: Shreeja-Sudarshana-Bhattacharya-MMM-19.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.