Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hypocrisy of Actresses
(03-03-2021, 12:11 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kriti  Heart

Its been a long time since i've been with a MAN...  
[Image: SS4127307x461_1408238143.jpg]

tw : ek baar mil jaao ..kriti pel ke cheda khol doonga 

aur pet phoola doonga by god 

[Image: Evey1R8U4AQnihV?format=jpg&name=medium][Image: Evey1R8U4AQnihV?format=jpg&name=medium]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(03-03-2021, 12:11 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kriti  Heart

Its been a long time since i've been with a MAN...  

(myself satish 50 year old retired army general i was neighbor or kriti sanon and aryan it was my morning routine to have a cup of tea from kritis house after doing my daily jog)

(i came after a 15 kms jogging and rang ur house bell)

ding dongggg knockk knockk ( i had sweat patches on my t shirt and my forehead )

( i was 50 but strong as a bull)
(03-03-2021, 12:17 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: (myself satish 50 year old retired army general i was neighbor or kriti sanon and aryan it was my morning routine to have a cup of tea from kritis house after doing my daily jog)

(i came after a 15 kms jogging and rang ur house bell)

ding dongggg knockk knockk ( i had sweat patches on my t shirt and my forehead )

( i was 50 but strong as a bull)

Aryan: Come in satish ji (sadly)... how was you jog today?...Kriti!! Uncle came for you..err.. your tea

Kriti smiled and waved to Satish from kitchen.
[Image: IMG-20190327-WA0089.jpg?itok=dVTXqSxM]
(03-03-2021, 12:23 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aryan: Come in satish ji (sadly)... how was you jog today?...Kriti!! Uncle came for you..err.. your tea

Kriti smiled and waved to Satish from kitchen.
[Image: IMG-20190327-WA0089.jpg?itok=dVTXqSxM]

( i was 6 feet height black skinned i walked in the house)

well aryan it was very hot and humid today so i could only run 15 kms otherwise i always run 21 daily ( i was unknowingly showing how much stamina i had)

( i waved at kriti back ) kriti why is aryan looking so sad ha ( i sat on the sofa under the fan it wa 8.30 am ) aryan u should also come to jog dont become a couch potato be like me ( flexing my muscles in front of aryan and u can see it from kitchen)
Kriti: He's always sad uncleji... its been a long time since we are happy .. and we were hopping to get your help.

(Aryn lowers his head)

(Kriti watching Satish from the kitchen wile the tea boils.. She always had an eye on Satish's body... Her husband was a very thin man with no stamina.)
[Image: cv.jpeg]
u want my help kriti what can i do for u ( acting as the concerned neighbor)

what happened aryan why are u sad u are so stupid u have such a ho..( i stopped and didnt said hot) beutiful wife people would die for and still u are sad haa fear god aryan

( i was trying just to impress kriti)

kriti any help i can i will i am ur neighbor talk to me openly common dont hide anything
(03-03-2021, 12:50 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: u want my help kriti what can i do for u ( acting as the concerned neighbor)

what happened aryan why are u sad u are so stupid u have such a ho..( i stopped and didnt said hot) beutiful wife people would die for and still u are sad haa fear god aryan

( i was trying just to impress kriti)

kriti any help i can i will i am ur neighbor talk to me openly common dont hide anything
Aryan: Uncleji...as you know my situation.. after that accident to my hip, i'm not able to recover completely.. I cant walk, bend or run without pain.
Kriti has been a wonderful wife all long but due to my condition there is something missing in our relationship.

(Kriti walks into the living room with tea in hand)

Kriti: (smiling at Satish) Its very garam Uncleji.. dont spill it.(She bends to give him tea)..

[Image: Kriti-sanon-bollywood-housefull-4-S1-20-...C792&ssl=1]
(03-03-2021, 12:58 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aryan: Uncleji...as you know my situation.. after that accident to my hip, i'm not able to recover completely.. I cant walk, bend or run without pain.
Kriti has been a wonderful wife all long but due to my condition there is something missing in our relationship.

(Kriti walks into the living room with tea in hand)

Kriti: (smiling at Satish) Its very garam Uncleji.. dont spill it.(She bends to give him tea)..

[Image: Kriti-sanon-bollywood-housefull-4-S1-20-...C792&ssl=1]

( as aryan was speaking about his hip injury when he said missing in relation i was thinking " wtf so does that mean he cant ..fuc..k whatttttt shittt such a bad luck ")

ohh thats sad aryan yeah kriti is such a good woman for being in ur sid..ee( i was about to complete the statement and thats when u bend to give the tea and i peeked at ur cleavage slit and the way u said garam and ur lip movement uff my dick moved inside my yoga pants)

( i looked in ur eyes and lips and without lookig took the tea and wrapped ur hands for a moment before taking the tea)

indeed its garam ( sensing some oppurtunity but waiting cautiously)

so how can i ( took a sip) sipppppppppp helppp u guys

hmm kriti tea is just like u awesommmeee ( just praising u for no reason)