Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-03-2019, 07:26 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: sure bhabhi..mein kriti kay sath jaisay karta tha waisay karun (twirled her and got her back her breats hit my ches..rahul gave a little moan)

bhabhi lagi toh nahin (i was getting more frisky with her...moved my hands loswer on her kamar almost groping her ass)

rahul yeh sahi hay na...(she could even feel my hard cock on her thigs now)

she could feel that you had a huge cock which made her like you even more now as well

but she was still controlling herself being the wife of another man and the other man sat right there watching her 

regina: you dance so well WD... i think tumhe aur aana padega to dance with me rahul ko toh kuch bhi aata nahin hai kaise

rahul: woh jaan WD toh tumhe bhot kuch aur bhi sikha sakta hai jo main nahin kar sakta hoon 

he was referring to sex... talking about his wife fucking you and you would fuck her better than he ever could 

[Image: regina-cassandra-at-tsr-tv-9-national-fi...os-011.jpg]

regina while dasncing with you her eyes went on rahul and she looked down and she could see his hard cock now 

and seeing this she was even mroe shocked and disgusted that he was hard watching her 

regina: yeh kya hai 'she pushed you off a little form her' your getting hard watching me dance with WD 

cheeeee... i mena your enjoying me with anotehr man... rahul i knew you was disgusting par itne bade i had no idea

rahul: aare jaan woh toh main keh raha tha woh bas ais ehi hogaya hai... woh lok at WD na hes your dream man you alwasy wanted

[Image: CsmKLkO.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
some of the player played with u in the national team and knew she was trouble

player: i think mujhay chalnaa chaiya woh i get up early (he trying to walk away when she held his hand)

anushka: array ruko toh ek min we are here as a peace ofeering sachi...i dont bite

(she was moving her hips slowly to make the guy she sat on hard)

bowler: urmm ahh woh anushka jee aap kya kar rahi hoon

[Image: izIZpru.jpg]

anushka: array bas warm up samjho isay..warm hoon na mein

captain: yeh jo tu kar raha hay na IS yeh sahi nahin hay it wont work on us

anushka: ohoo come on kya lagta hay ill just walk in here sit in his lap..and what take my top off

(she looking at them they frozze hearing that) ofcourse aisay kuch nahin karungi....(she moved her hand on her neck and both hands kust ripped the shirt off..her titss jiffling out)

[Image: 47694320_337559930178459_693779318508226...tagram.com]
she was still in my arms and i had her

WD: array bhabhi i think rahul ko pasand hay yeh sab....aur aap toh uski biwi hay....shouldnt u be satidgying aal his desires

i mean usay agar pasand hay toh (moved back a little) dekho bhabhi apnay mera kya haall kardiya (a huge tent in my pants..cock throbing for her)

[Image: unnamed-2.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 07:32 PM)wkdevil Wrote: some of the player played with u in the national team and knew she was trouble

player: i think mujhay chalnaa chaiya woh i get up early (he trying to walk away when she held his hand)

anushka: array ruko toh ek min we are here as a peace ofeering sachi...i dont bite

(she was moving her hips slowly to make the guy she sat on hard)

bowler: urmm ahh woh anushka jee aap kya kar rahi hoon

anushka: array bas warm up samjho isay..warm hoon na mein

captain: yeh jo tu kar raha hay na IS yeh sahi nahin hay it wont work on us

anushka: ohoo come on kya lagta hay ill just walk in here sit in his lap..and what take my top off

(she looking at them they frozze hearing that) ofcourse aisay kuch nahin karungi....(she moved her hand on her neck and both hands kust ripped the shirt off..her titss jiffling out)

she was saying we was here as a peace offering... i knew what that was... the captain saying it wont work on them 

and she just ripping her shirt and her tits out sat on the bowlers lap... i was just smiling looking at this 

IS: aare we are just here to meet everyone... aur woh bhailog woh kaafi warm hojaati hai kabhi
(24-03-2019, 07:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she was still in my arms and i had her

WD: array bhabhi i think rahul ko pasand hay yeh sab....aur aap toh uski biwi hay....shouldnt u be satidgying aal his desires

i mean usay agar pasand hay toh (moved back a little) dekho bhabhi apnay mera kya haall kardiya (a huge tent in my pants..cock throbing for her)

she was disgusted about all this couldnt believe what she was looking at that he was hard from this

regina: yeh sab teek nahin hai... rahul your so disgusting na... aise koi hota hai kya main kiis aur ke saath aur your hard

she still was unsure about all this but then you showed her your hard on 

and thats when things changed she looking at your hard on it was so much bigger than her husbands... she knew that you would

satisfy her so good with that huge cock... her eyes were fixed on it now looking at the tent 

[Image: -wallpaper_15324128763.jpg]

rahul could see her staring at your cock and knew she was getting in the mood more now after seeing that

rahul: maine kaha tha na jaan woh WD is better and bigger na dmuch more things than me... sirf fit nahin baaki bhi 

regina: yeh woh tumara hai 'she shocked' nahin woh you must have something else in there 

then looking at her husband in a disgusted way 'toh yeh sab tumhe acha lagta hai kya toh is i did this you would like it'

(she coming and touching your arms and chest and her face coming closer to yours now as well)

[Image: oLsoTZs.jpg]
her ripped tishirt on the floor she just moved back...grinding her ass on his cock

anushka: ab permission hay jana hay toh u guys can leave but mujhay nahin lagta tumara bowler kahin bhi jayga

uff IS iska itna hard hay chub raha hay poora

bowler: uhhh mein woh (moved his hand forward and started pressing her tits) itnay baday gorray mammay ahh

captain (seeing her with his mouth open..he just in shcok)

[Image: 46462813_609263119509022_825012323754468...tagram.com]

palyer: (who was standing next to her...looking at her being a slut) i mean hum thoda u know before match...karlay toh stress khatam hojayga

anushka: haan bilkull IS bolo inay match say pehlay jab ur teammates fuck me woh bohot acha kheltay hay na next din

sabka khad gaya hay lekin kitnay bholay ban raha hay dekho

[Image: bmRefuE.jpg]
as she came close to me my hard cock poking her

i was 4 times the size of her man...

WD: umm bhabhi nikalkay dekho na...y dont u compare us...apkay liya aur hard hogaya hay...sach bolun u are damn sexy

apka pati hota toh roz kamray mein rakta apko (she shying as i said that )

[Image: regina-cassandra-launch-vivaha-bhojanamb...s-0004.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 07:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: her ripped tishirt on the floor she just moved back...grinding her ass on his cock

anushka: ab permission hay jana hay toh u guys can leave but mujhay nahin lagta tumara bowler kahin bhi jayga

uff IS iska itna hard hay chub raha hay poora

bowler: uhhh mein woh (moved his hand forward and started pressing her tits) itnay baday gorray mammay ahh

captain (seeing her with his mouth open..he just in shcok)

palyer: (who was standing next to her...looking at her being a slut) i mean hum thoda u know before match...karlay toh stress khatam hojayga

anushka: haan bilkull IS bolo inay match say pehlay jab ur teammates fuck me woh bohot acha kheltay hay na next din

sabka khad gaya hay lekin kitnay bholay ban raha hay dekho

she saying they can leave but none of them wanted to leave now seeing her acting like a slut 

i saw her sitting on his lap while he was groping her tits

IS: aare nahin you cant touch yet... aise hi nahin milti hai... street release karna hai toh kuch conditions bhi hai 

kyun baby... tell them about the peace offering na... aise thodi hi you will give them stress relief

(i knew they couldnt resist her now)
(24-03-2019, 07:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: as she came close to me my hard cock poking her

i was 4 times the size of her man...

WD: umm bhabhi nikalkay dekho na...y dont u compare us...apkay liya aur hard hogaya hay...sach bolun u are damn sexy

apka pati hota toh roz kamray mein rakta apko (she shying as i said that )

regina: roz karte tum 'she looking down smiling when you said that' poori raat woh rahul ka toh 10 minutes hi karta hai

she was getting closer to you now and rahul was loving this

regina: toh yeh tumhe pasand aata hai kya rahul... agar main yeh karoon you will like 

leaning him and kissing you now... she was getting more and more open with you now as well 

[Image: regina-cassandra-hot-frock50.jpg]

regina: muuaahhhh yeh pasand aata hai... seeing your wife with anotehr man who is much stronger than you muuaahh

rahul: haan baby haan bhot pasand aata hai jaan... i love seeing you like this 

regina: tum pehle mil jaate WD toh tumse shaadi kar lehti... would have save me some unsatisfying nights aur haan 

compare toh karna padega... rahul chalo nikalo apna show me i want to see kitna hard hua hai mere liye aise WD ke saath

aur WD you mind agar main tumara 

(making her husband take out his own cock but saying to you she wanted to take out yours)

[Image: nugvL7u.jpg]
she was moving her ass on his cock just teasing him more

letting him touch her more untill he couldn't control

bowler: ahhh ummm kya mammmay i waan suck on them ahhh..teri gaand marna hay mujhay

palyer: (he groping his hard cock) umm mera bhi kardo na stress relief

captian: condiotns what conditions?

[Image: 45376048_256191738382454_472253450363070...tagram.com]

anushka: (slowly getting up moving away from them..she came near u..roaming around u)...hmm lets see how about ur bowler gives IS easy ones...ek bhi ball wiket ki taraf nahin pheekni...and ur batsman gets out on a duck...and u lose the match

captain: uhh fuck no aisay kuch nahin hoga...

anushka: hmm i see aur encouragement ki zarorta hay (she turned shoeing her ass in her short to them but u facing her tits)

still sure ki nahin harna match?

[Image: hwyL0ka.jpg]