Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-03-2019, 07:02 PM)wkdevil Wrote: anushka takin a sip just thinking on it

ansuhak: i hate that bowler bohot his acha hay woh..wish he was on our side...

ek toh uski body bhi mast hay i could have used him...i mean we could have used him in our team

mein kuch karti hoon chalo introduce me to them...(she just got up..wearing the same shorts and t-shirt)

chali IS let see woh log jagay hay ya nahin....unkay captain ka room yehi floor pay hay

(she went out u behind her..u say all the bell boy and guests staring at her in the lobby as she walking barefeet to their room)

she was praising that bowler on the other team and they getting up not even changing and walking out 

people always checked her out i was used to it and she knew she could do this as well... she knew she had a lot of authority being my wife 

IS: haan baby issi floor pe hai... main ill introduce you to him bas room ka number pata nahin hai
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
i moved closer and closer until our arms touched

WD: aur pass yaar jagah hi nahin hay...acha ill put my arms accros (i moved my hands bhind her holding her and getting her close0

(he taking pics...we both looking like a couple...with my fingers grazed her pallu it dropped revealing her clevage and navel)

[Image: Ra-Ra-Krishnayya-Heroine-Regina-Cassandr...6%2529.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 07:07 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i moved closer and closer until our arms touched

WD: aur pass yaar jagah hi nahin hay...acha ill put my arms accros (i moved my hands bhind her holding her and getting her close0

(he taking pics...we both looking like a couple...with my fingers grazed her pallu it dropped revealing her clevage and navel)

regina: aare yeh phirse gir gaya hai 

rahul: teek hai na jaan WD toh family hi hai its fine woh stay straight taaki main teek se picture le sakhoon na 

rahul taking more pics of you both together and he was loving this and regina she liked you since you was so strong and fit

but doing all this she was just unsure about all this and feeling very uneasy with it all 

[Image: 71e45d3d4d75e44f10c5b782e188c923.jpg]

regina: chalo ab hogaya hai na.... woh kaafi pictres hogai hai

rahul: haan par jaan pata hai woh WD na he dances really good... you said na you wanted to learn dacning toh WD bhai sikha dogaye

regina: woh rahul WD ke paas kahan time hoga yeh sab karne ke liye he wont have time for this

woh kya hai WD i want to dance par rahul ko aata hi nahin hai tabhi we are looking for someone to teach me and dance with me 

[Image: BEGOxWF.jpg]
anushka walking to a bell boy

anushka: ayi hello eyes up here (he was staring at her tits) kider hay rohit ka room?

bello boy: madam sorry woh 5 dorrs down maam wohi hay

anushka: chalo walk away...chalo jaoo dont want u staring at me as i walk away...sath mein pati bhi hay mera

[Image: 2WMKZRx.jpg]

aoo IS (she went and started banging at the door) hello kholo ayi kholo

(the captain opened the door to see her leaning againts the wall smiling and u behind her)

captain: array anushka jee aaap yahan...woh we are having a team metting (seeing u behind her) woh u cant be here

anushaka: (not replying him just walking in) array chupaoo chuapaoo mujhay sab pata chal jayga (they hiding the papers from her)

[Image: e9b2f14d9a9d48cac687766004299e52.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 07:12 PM)wkdevil Wrote: anushka walking to a bell boy

anushka: ayi hello eyes up here (he was staring at her tits) kider hay rohit ka room?

bello boy: madam sorry woh 5 dorrs down maam wohi hay

anushka: chalo walk away...chalo jaoo dont want u staring at me as i walk away...sath mein pati bhi hay mera

aoo IS (she went and started banging at the door) hello kholo ayi kholo

(the captain opened the door to see her leaning againts the wall smiling and u behind her)

captain: array anushka jee aaap yahan...woh we are having a team metting (seeing u behind her) woh u cant be here

anushaka: (not replying him just walking in) array chupaoo chuapaoo mujhay sab pata chal jayga (they hiding the papers from her)

she had that little bit of arrogance about her as well being my wife like she acted with the bell boy... guys couldnt help but lok at her

she just walked straight in without saying anything... even i coudlnt stop her... they were having a team meeting but she didnt care at all that they were
her pallu was down i was staring at her..she knew i was lokking at her too

WD: array bhabhi itni si baat aoo (held her hand and stood...kept her hands on my shoulder and my hands on her naked waist)

bas bhabhi move ur hips slowly... yeh toh ek din mein nahin sik payegi aap...practice karni hogi bohot

[Image: regina-cassandra-hot-photos-3.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 07:17 PM)wkdevil Wrote: her pallu was down i was staring at her..she knew i was lokking at her too

WD: array bhabhi itni si baat aoo (held her hand and stood...kept her hands on my shoulder and my hands on her naked waist)

bas bhabhi move ur hips slowly... yeh toh ek din mein nahin sik payegi aap...practice karni hogi bohot

she knew you was looking at her ans she knew you liked her... which she liked knowing such a strong guy liked her 

rahul: haan jaan WD is the best at dancing he can teach you so good

rahul sitting there enjoying his wife in another mans arms... he was getting his fantasy come true now 

regina: you sure na... woh i know how ot dance bas kabhi koi acha partner nahin mila kuch karne ke liye par i think your perfect

kyunki you know how to dance upar se you have such a strong body na toh acha hai dancing ke liye 

[Image: regina-cassandra-kothajanta-tv-bytes1.jpg]

(rahul couldnt beieve he was getting all this now... that his dream was coming true seeing his wife with another man)

rahul: aare teek se dance karo na... WD you need to hold her tighter around the waist aise thodi hi 

vaise hi karo na jais ei saw you doing with kriti... meir biwi kriti se kam nahin hai she can keep up with you

regina: woh haan jsut because kriti is more thing and slimmer doesnt mean that she is better than ma WD samjhe na 

rahul a a hard on now that was clearly visible in his pants watcing his wife like this 

[Image: S9pdD96.png]
she just playing around...walking to them trying to take the team sheets

ansuhka: array bataoo kya palnning chal rahi hay...mujsay kya chupana bataoo

captian : array IS andar toh aoo yeh sab (closing the door once u were in) yeh sab kya hay woh u have to leave this moment

bowler: (he staring at her legs) array batnay toh bolo madam  ko so rude

anushka: haan dekho i thought u were gentlemen..(she went to him) yanahan toh jagah hi nahin hay ruko (turned her ass to him and sat in his lap)

[Image: TXrO5wt.jpg]

toh tum hoo na jisnay IS ka wicket udatya tha last time

bowler:: woh sorry anushka jee kya hay na its all in the game bas

batsman: urm aap kuch lingi?

anushla: utho na sofa say IS yahan hay usay jaga doo betnay ki

[Image: 53109642_352803088655131_549891214035493...tagram.com]
WD: sure bhabhi..mein kriti kay sath jaisay karta tha waisay karun (twirled her and got her back her breats hit my ches..rahul gave a little moan)

bhabhi lagi toh nahin (i was getting more frisky with her...moved my hands loswer on her kamar almost groping her ass)

rahul yeh sahi hay na...(she could even feel my hard cock on her thigs now)

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-hot-photo-2.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 07:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she just playing around...walking to them trying to take the team sheets

ansuhka: array bataoo kya palnning chal rahi hay...mujsay kya chupana bataoo

captian : array IS andar toh aoo yeh sab (closing the door once u were in) yeh sab kya hay woh u have to leave this moment

bowler: (he staring at her legs) array batnay toh bolo madam  ko so rude

anushka: haan dekho i thought u were gentlemen..(she went to him) yanahan toh jagah hi nahin hay ruko (turned her ass to him and sat in his lap)

toh tum hoo na jisnay IS ka wicket udatya tha last time

bowler:: woh sorry anushka jee kya hay na its all in the game bas

batsman: urm aap kuch lingi?

anushla: utho na sofa say IS yahan hay usay jaga doo betnay ki

IS: aare woh bas anushka wanted to meet the other team so i brought her here 

i was smiling seeing this knowing my wife would now sort out everything... seeing her sat in someone elses lap

it was clear all the other team were checking her out... she makign someone get up so i can sit down