Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
katrina: (kepping a hand on ur shlder but pressing hard) zada nahin bol rahay hoon tum IS hogaya ab

(she hated u praising kareena)

kareena: oh come on ek yaad hay IS u once said ki im ur fav actress its ok katrina hes a fan

katrina: (she was grinding her teeth in anger u saw all of it) woh we can wait naa salman lets go last

salman : katrina no we walk now warna ill walk with karena and u close it

(ur wife always wanted headlines with salman)

[Image: Za6VShs.jpg]

katrina: nahin nahin its ok chalo (she took her coat of hanging it at ur head ..now everyone around looking at her)

mein ready hoon

manish: ahh dono meri models ek dum zabardast lag rahi hay lets go then

kareena: hann sure bas ek sec (poting to acamera guy) IS yahan aoo (posing with U) u know somthing to rember me by

(the camera guy there for backstage taking pics)

[Image: hxqsESI.jpg]
my little girl on her knees waiting to serve them one of them wiping it in her hair they were so horny for her

WD: aram say alia..u know na how sharma uncle likes it toh brace urself bacha

[Image: hpse_fullsize__138808973_Alia%20Bhatt%20...816%29.JPG]
(16-02-2019, 06:27 AM)wkdevil Wrote: katrina: (kepping a hand on ur shlder but pressing hard) zada nahin bol rahay hoon tum IS hogaya ab

(she hated u praising kareena)

kareena: oh come on ek yaad hay IS u once said ki im ur fav actress its ok katrina hes a fan

katrina: (she was grinding her teeth in anger u saw all of it) woh we can wait naa salman lets go last

salman : katrina no we walk now warna ill walk with karena and u close it

(ur wife always wanted headlines with salman)

katrina: nahin nahin its ok chalo (she took her coat of hanging it at ur head ..now everyone around looking at her)

mein ready hoon

manish: ahh dono meri models ek dum zabardast lag rahi hay lets go then

kareena: hann sure bas ek sec (poting to acamera guy) IS yahan aoo (posing with U) u know somthing to rember me by

(the camera guy there for backstage taking pics)

she not liking i was praising her but kareena did she knew i was a fan

and even posing for pictures with me not even my wife posed with me and kareena was posing with me like this i was loving it 

IS: woh thank you madam mere satah pictures
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(16-02-2019, 06:30 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my little girl on her knees waiting to serve them one of them wiping it in her hair they were so horny for her

WD: aram say alia..u know na how sharma uncle likes it toh brace urself bacha

she was looking so cute like that since she had pigtails on as well jerking all they cocks 

sharma: aaaahh ache se bahci aise hi karte rhao you know aage se rough hoga 

the other two guys not knowing to go rought on her or not

guy 1: rough ja sakte hai hum 

sharma: bachi ke saath kuch bhi just make sure you thank her after and make sure to getg her lots of gifts kyun bachi

alia: haan uncle jaise aap kaho bas candy mujhe chaiye teek hai 

[Image: ka0BntG.jpg]

sharmma: mooh mein lo aur teek se kiya toh bachi ko candy se jyada milega ab toh 

alia: candy se jyada bhi milega mujhe 

sharma: haan bachi main apni raandi baci ko dress le kar doonfa main toh 

alia got so hapy and put her mouth on hsi cock couldnt take it all in since his cock was so damn big 

guy 2: he knwos hwo to handle her and everything aise toh humein kuch nahin milega 

guy 1: par dekho toh kais echus rahi hai WD bhai kya kamaal ki beti hai tumari kya upbrining hai yeh toh 

[Image: 7vTkn8u.jpg]
karrena: (while katrina was about to walk away she said something that stoped ur wife)

ofcourse IS pictures whats the bog deal hey manish IS is wearing ur design let him  walk with me

acha lagaga comman man will make more buzz for the show

manish: aure kareena whatever u want

[Image: salman-khan-960x509.jpg]

katrina: umm excuse me mujhay Is ki zarorat hay woh he cant do that

salman: oh kat janay doo na look hes so happy com one be a sport

(ur wife staring at u  but u wer just looking at kareena)

katrina: fine fine i dont care goon IS chalo salman

[Image: ms3iuUA.jpg]
WD: (i was so proud to raise her as a whore) haan mazay loo sabko milayga

uff dekho shes so cute barely mooh mein jata hay phir bhi shes so enthusiastic

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3107132864_Alia%20Bhatt%2...816%29.JPG]
(16-02-2019, 06:38 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: (while katrina was about to walk away she said something that stoped ur wife)

ofcourse IS pictures whats the bog deal hey manish IS is wearing ur design let him  walk with me

acha lagaga comman man will make more buzz for the show

manish: aure kareena whatever u want

katrina: umm excuse me mujhay Is ki zarorat hay woh he cant do that

salman: oh kat janay doo na look hes so happy com one be a sport

(ur wife staring at u  but u wer just looking at kareena)

katrina: fine fine i dont care goon IS chalo salman

both kareena and katrina didnt like each other 

katrina wanting me with her to do servant lke things for her and other actors and kareena sayign i can walk with her in the main event

IS: woh sach madam woh main aapke saath woh are you sure woh aapke saamne main toh kuch bhi nahin hoon

i knew how to act wiht stars and be respectful like i was with male stars
(16-02-2019, 06:41 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (i was so proud to raise her as a whore) haan mazay loo sabko milayga

uff dekho shes so cute barely mooh mein jata hay phir bhi shes so enthusiastic

guy 1; alia humara bhi toh try karo na chalo na abchi yahan bhi aao 

alia: mmmmm ; trying to take more of it in' pehle sharma uncle ka le loon na mooh main 

sharma: aare bachi sabke lena hai na tumhe chalo unka lo phir mujhe apne tareeke se karna hai tumare saath teek hai 

she moved and put her mouth on guy 1 cock as well now 

[Image: hohYD1L.jpg]

sharma was letting it get all cocks in her mouth he was jerking off getting fully hard to fuck her face since he

loved fucking ehr face and you and alia kenw that as well 

guy 1: aaaaahhh fuck kya mooh hai iska bhai lagta hai kaafi training karti hai yeh 

guy 2: mujhe bhi try karna hai 

taking her head and moving it from hsi cock onto his own now and making her suck n his cock 

[Image: ioh5c5S.jpg]
karrena: ohh aisay mat bolon u are worth something im sure of it chalo

(both salman and katrina walking on the ramp while u stood with karrena backstage)

uhh dress utna bhi hot nahin hay i think too revealing no class kyun IS?

(u saw katrina walking everyone staring at them even mannish walked out all posing )

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

karrena: ohh dekho toh salman ka hath zada nechay nahin jara (u saw his hands amost touching her ass but then felt a slight grab on ur ass)

socho aisay mein agar tumay stage pey kardun haha katrina dekh toh pagal hojaygi na..aray dekho manish ka hath doosri taraf say dabara hay usay

[Image: D7ImCty.jpg]
i took my pants off too seing i was hard for her

WD: haan train toh kartui hay roz lund chosti hay mera subah school say pehlay aur sonay say pehlay kyun alia beti

(i knew sharma would upside down her on the osfa and fuck her face as he loved doing that to her)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2117609820_Alia%20Bhatt%2...830%29.JPG]