Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(16-02-2019, 06:46 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: ohh aisay mat bolon u are worth something im sure of it chalo

(both salman and katrina walking on the ramp while u stood with karrena backstage)

uhh dress utna bhi hot nahin hay i think too revealing no class kyun IS?

(u saw katrina walking everyone staring at them even mannish walked out all posing )

karrena: ohh dekho toh salman ka hath zada nechay nahin jara (u saw his hands amost touching her ass but then felt a slight grab on ur ass)

socho aisay mein agar tumay stage pey kardun haha katrina dekh toh pagal hojaygi na..aray dekho manish ka hath doosri taraf say dabara hay usay

IS: woh nahin madam iss dress mein toh you look great as always madam 

katrina being her normal whore self on the stage getting groped by both of them on the stage and kareena slighlty grabbing my ass

i was shocked but didnt say anything and i didnt mind i mean it was kareena kapoor khan grabbing my ass who was i to say anything 

IS: woh eerrmm haan katrina jee ko toh bilkul pasnad nahin aayega
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(16-02-2019, 06:49 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i took my pants off too seing i  was hard for her

WD: haan train toh kartui hay roz lund chosti hay mera subah school say pehlay aur sonay say pehlay kyun alia beti

(i knew sharma would upside down her on the osfa and fuck her face as he loved doing that to her)

alia: mmmm ujmmm ssslluurrpp haan haan daddy main toh hamesha karti hoon apne daddy ke saath ssslluurrppp

guy 2: aaaahhh kash main iska daddy hota aaaaaahhh

alia: nahin mere daddy ke jagah koi nahin le sakta hai hes the best dad in the world ssssllurrpp mmm sssslluurrppp mmmmm

your brought her up as a whore yet she thought you was the best 

[Image: PhulzBY.jpg]

sharma: chalo ab mujhe chaiye 

he grabbe dher pigtails and brought ehr to him and pushed his cock in her mouth now and pushng it mre in 

alia: uuugggghhh uncle uuuggghhh kaafi bada hia uuuggggghhhhhh

he pushign more in now and he was getting more and more rough with her 

sharma: abhi kuch nahin hai abhi toh huamri normal place mein bhi karna hai hujmein aur lo mooh mein chalo

[Image: cN99tsf.jpg]
she moving her hand all over ur ass just felling it while just looking at the stage

karrena: woh log wapas aray hay (she gave u her hand to hold) we are next

katrina (walking in with salman) how was I IS? achi lag rahi thi na stage pey

(rarley asked for ur input but seeing karren there just marking her Territory)

[Image: tAZpwIi.jpg]

salman (his hands on her waist) chalo tum log walk kar aoo mein aur katrina bas miltay hay thodi der mein

katrina: yaa whatever (acting as she dint care) go have fun IS

(the music played and lights dimmed as she held ur hand and stood under the spotlight the crowd there hotting for her)

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-LFW-2018.jpg]
WD: ahh dekha shes such a daddys girl (she loved me the most)

swallow it beta relax ur jaw as i thought u...sharma aram say yaar bachi hay

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3116017477_Alia%20Bhatt%2...115%29.JPG]
(16-02-2019, 06:56 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she moving her hand all over ur ass just felling it while just looking at the stage

karrena: woh log wapas aray hay (she gave u her hand to hold) we are next

katrina (walking in with salman) how was I IS? achi lag rahi thi na stage pey

(rarley asked for ur input but seeing karren there just marking her Territory)

salman (his hands on her waist) chalo tum log walk kar aoo mein aur katrina bas miltay hay thodi der mein

katrina: yaa whatever (acting as she dint care) go have fun IS

(the music played and lights dimmed as she held ur hand and stood under the spotlight the crowd there hotting for her)

IS: woh you looked great katrina jee great 

no actress ever behaved like this with me even kiara a new actress insulted me once and now here i was with kareena 

i couldnt believe i wa sholding her hand and walking the stage with her the crowd wwas all there looking at her 

IS: you look unbelievable madam
she doing her catwalk in utter confidence

and then did her famous pout as they crowd cheered with her

karrena: aisay Is copy me (moving her face closer to u) dekho camera mein and make a duck face

(the cameras clicking at u all over)

[Image: xgm1HEj.jpg]

guy: madam ider ider bhi dekhiya

karrena: (mving her hand from behind giving a pinch on ur ass as u jumped a little)

guy 2: (clicking) array Mr kaif are u alright na

karrena: hes ok zada hi exxcited lag raha hay yeh

[Image: KhplNRS.jpg]
kajal: suniya jee 200 pages hogay congrats aur meray bhi 200 aadmi andar hogay is mahinay so nice na

[Image: Kajal%20Aggerwal.jpg]
(16-02-2019, 06:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahh dekha shes such a daddys girl (she loved me the most)

swallow it beta relax ur jaw as i thought u...sharma aram say yaar bachi hay

sharma: aare aram se hi toh kar raha hoon main kitna wiat kiya ha maine toh 

he wasnt even using her head he was using her pigtails he was holding her pigtails and moving her forward and back

on his cock you could see her head moving because of sharma using her pigtails 

fucking yoru daughters mouth so hard and rough now and he was loving this doijg this to her

[Image: seltUR9.jpg]

alia: uugghh ucnle aram se uuugghh uugghhh bhot bada hai yeh uuuggghh uuugghh mmmm uugghhh

sharma: lehti reh alia bas hogaya hai na you should be used to it by now all this 

giy 2: fuck main bhi aise hi karoonga iske saath

sharma: pehle toh mujhe kisi aur tara karna hai iske saath 

he let her face go and she grabbing ehr breathe now after that rough fucking fo her mouth 

[Image: fDpv8Jm.jpg]
(16-02-2019, 07:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she doing her catwalk in utter confidence

and then did her famous pout as they crowd cheered with her

karrena: aisay Is copy me (moving her face closer to u) dekho camera mein and make a duck face

(the cameras clicking at u all over)

guy: madam ider ider bhi dekhiya

karrena: (mving her hand from behind giving a pinch on ur ass as u jumped a little)

guy 2: (clicking) array Mr kaif are u alright na

karrena: hes ok zada hi exxcited lag raha hay yeh

this was like a dream for me doing this with kareena not even katrina let me do this with her pictures and all this 

and then her pinching my ass and making me jump

IS: woh haan woh am fine just being in the presence of kareena madam bas aise hi
she was coughing and drolling on her self

WD: array sharma ko mooh use karnay doo jab tak uski chut mein ungli dalli dekho bohot tight hay meri bachi

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4167687666_Alia%20Bhatt%2...890%29.JPG]