Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-03-2020, 11:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the alphas normally didnt get used... since they were alphas.... but kangana didint care about that... she got off on that power... and she knew kareena

was the biggest alpha in school so it gave her more sense of power... kangana used to fuck teachers as well

which no one else did but she didnt care at all... the bigger the alpha the more she loved enjoying with them... grabbing her tits

we all not saying anything since kareena was the school alpha but kangana showing her power and strength

kareena would never day say anything to langana, sice she could demote her to a sissy

but when all of u were staring at her she screamed at u lot " kya ghoor rahay hoon ankhen nechay"

kangana: (Started laughing and pulled karrena shirt up) sab ankhen upar karoo dekho apni main alpha kay mammay

[Image: e8syu4S.jpg]
(no one was lokking up even though they could see the hottest alpha topless) dint u hear me? sabko fail kardungii dekho

(they all looked up even u seeing ur alpha being humiliated gave kamgana a kick) chal get up

[Image: Kangana-Ranaut.jpg]

(karrena thought it was over and walking back when kangan pulled her hair and slammed her face on the table)

did i say u are dismissed nahin na , pata hay what happens when u dont listen to me (to u) gimme karrena cain (u gave the very cain karrena uses on her siises to punish them)

this will teach u a lesson THAD THAD THAD (but u saw karrena not screaming, it was hurting her but she dint wann give the pleasure to kangana) acha no noise huh

[Image: 4bbf8e00d9a9c055bb1da885ec61cc71.jpg]

chal go to ur desk, everyone got thei assignments, and u kareena, (threw a dildo at her) i want u to have this in u samjhi, send me a pic every 30 mins of it in u chalo all of u

fuck odd from my class, usless cunts (thats how she was when u came out kangan standing on the door spanked a male teacher on his ass)

kangana: (smoking in campus) array raghu jee aoo kabhi humari class mein bohot miss kiya hay isnay appko (touching her cock over her pants)

[Image: bd87d0a3759dba04d1e633d85a87fd44.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:46 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dad: thats like a good boy na... abhi toh aur try karna hai... i mean aur karegaye toh you will get better at it na

he trying to push more in btu all you did was scream more and more when he tried fucking you 

and shriya would see the pain in your eyes and she didnt like this at all even if you wanted to take it she didnt want to see you in pain 

shriya: woh nahin bas bas ab hogaya hai... chalo leave him... phirse try kar lena... some other time... abhi get off him chalo

shriya getting you away from him now 'chalo... we can send him to the room aur you can fuck me however you want teek hai na'

dad: nahin nahin shriya ab toh iske saath akrna hai... i mean itna wait kar raha hoon aur mujhe kuch mil hi nahin raha hai

shriya: woh kaha hai na baad mein abhi he cant take your cock in his ass... thoda thoda karegaye toh it will be better... ill train him as well 

dad: haan train him... put a dildo up there or something na... par haan ass nahin toh kuch toh chaiye mujhe aaj isse

WD: sorry daddy soeey, woh momma dildo kya hota hay, mein try karta hoon next time pakka

[Image: lZkN4VB.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:49 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: par woh kahan hai... abhi aaya nahin hai... could you go and check up on him... i thought he would be here by now 

aish waitign in her room for her son to come to her while he was getting used 

esha: toh kaise chaiye... dekho already cum hai ispe... raanid hai yeh toh jo chaiye iske saath kar sakte ho no problem... kaise karna hai 

janitor: woh toh socha hi nahin,,, i didnt think you would bring me one... mujhe laga toh bas aise hi keh rahi ho tum toh 

par ab aaya hai toh kuch toh karna padega mujhe (he taking his cock out of his pants now) bring him lower nna... let me have some fun

(esha was holding you up to get you in the right position... you could do nothing at all... she just moving you around 

she grabbed you and put you near his cock and lnch away from him 'ab kaise laga hai tumhe acha na' he started rubbing his cock on your face)

janitor: bhot acha... fuck even my wife doesnt feel this good as him.... mmmm mmmm aise hi akroonga main 

my face getting rubbed with cock as a stranger was using me

[Image: esha-gupta-HOT-1.jpg]
(24-03-2020, 11:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kareena would never day say anything to langana, sice she could demote her to a sissy

but when all of u were staring at her she screamed at u lot " kya ghoor rahay hoon ankhen nechay"

kangana: (Started laughing and pulled karrena shirt up) sab ankhen upar karoo dekho apni main alpha kay mammay

no one was lokking up even though they could see the hottest alpha topless) dint u hear me? sabko fail kardungii dekho

(they all looked up even u seeing ur alpha being humiliated gave kamgana a kick) chal get up

(karrena thought it was over and walking back when kangan pulled her hair and slammed her face on the table)

did i say u are dismissed nahin na , pata hay what happens when u dont listen to me (to u) gimme karrena cain (u gave the very cain karrena uses on her siises to punish them)

this will teach u a lesson THAD THAD THAD (but u saw karrena not screaming, it was hurting her but she dint wann give the pleasure to kangana) acha no noise huh

chal go to ur desk, everyone got thei assignments, and u kareena, (threw a dildo at her) i want u to have this in u samjhi, send me a pic every 30 mins of it in u chalo all of u

fuck odd from my class, usless cunts (thats how she was when u came out kangan standing on the door spanked a male teacher on his ass)

kangana: (smoking in campus) array raghu jee aoo kabhi humari class mein bohot miss kiya hay isnay appko (touching her cock over her pants)

she humiliating her so much now... making us all watch and then even spanking her with the same cain she uses... making her put a dildo inside her as well

we didnt say anything since kareena would punish us... but it was humiliting for her... for sure... teachers never got used since they were teachers and had power but kanagan loved using teachers

she even spanking a male teacher on his ass and then smoking and saying that as well... she was the most arrogant and power hungry out of everyone
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(25-03-2020, 12:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my face getting rubbed with cock as a stranger was using me

[Image: esha-gupta-HOT-1.jpg]

Wish I could eat her ass.
(25-03-2020, 12:00 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: sorry daddy soeey, woh momma dildo kya hota hay, mein try karta hoon next time pakka

shriya: dildo... woh kal raat bataongi tumhe teek hai... ki kya hota hai aur kya karna hai uske saath tumar eliye acha hoga bacha

uske saath hum training karegaye phir tum daddy ke saath aur enjoy kar sakte hai... teek hai na 

dad: chalo par aaj i want that mouth of his... i mean gaand nahin toh mooh toh chaiye hi mujhe... chalo yahan aao 

he grabbed you and brought you to your knees infron tof him... and his cock rubbing all over your face now... and he rubbing it on your lips 

[Image: 3pGmgdi.jpg]

shriya: mooh mein... teek hai par take it easy abhi mooh bhi nahin use hua hai na uska 

dad: par use toh karna padega na... gaand nahin toh atleast mooh toh abhi use mein aayega hi mere liye... WD aur kholo poora kholo

shriya: jaise dady keh rahe hai vaise karo bacha.. main help karti hoon tumari teek hai let me help you

she came and grabbed your mouth and tried to open ti apart as much as possible for you... so you could get his cock inside your mouth

[Image: 0WDAe09.jpg]
(25-03-2020, 12:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my face getting rubbed with cock as a stranger was using me

janitor: mmmmm aise maaza toh kabhi nahin aaya hai mujhe toh aaaahhhh fuck hes such a whore mmmmmm 

he was rubbing his cock all over while esha kept hold of you and made sure you didnt move 

esha: aise hi karna hai kya... aur kuch nahin karna hai iske saath... i mean aaj ke baad toh aisa maal nahin milega tumhe... jo karna hai karlo

janitor: woh tum keh rahi ho toh woh main kuch aur bhi kar lehta hoon phir iss raandi ke saath na... lift him up a little

[Image: Stylish-Hot-Pics-Of-Esha-Gupta.jpg]

she lifted you up a little and he put his cock between your thighs and now moving forward and back like he was fucking you 

esha: bhot hi pervert ho tum toh... chodna chahte ho isko... itna acha maal hai kya yeh

janitor: bhot hi acha hai... par aise karte karte toh am not sure how long i will be able to keep it in esha... mmmmm fuck sahc mein dream come true

he kept going and hse kept holding you there even spanking your ass 'iske saath toh mujhe bhi kuch karna padega'

[Image: 179661a47186dfbc7954a57801a1d2ac.jpg]
(25-03-2020, 12:03 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she humiliating her so much now... making us all watch and then even spanking her with the same cain she uses... making her put a dildo inside her as well

we didnt say anything since kareena would punish us... but it was humiliting for her... for sure... teachers never got used since they were teachers and had power but kanagan loved using teachers

she even spanking a male teacher on his ass and then smoking and saying that as well... she was the most arrogant and power hungry out of everyone

kangna was in her own league, she could dress as she wanted do whatever she wanted with anyone,

she was cat calling teachers and students alike and no one dared say anything

kangana: wheres my ashtray? (u saw2 alpha crawling their whole face in burn marks) chalo mooh lholo (Ashed in ones mouth)

and u zaban bahar (she put the burning side on his tongue) ok now go away dont wanna see ur ugly faces

[Image: Kangana-5.jpg]
(kareena was so pissed she started pulling ur leahs hard taking u in the womans room)

karrena fucking bitch that, ek din na yehi dildo uski gaand mein daldungi (she turned u around and roughly put that in ur ass)

u haan tu kya kahan tha mainay (2 sissy guy waiting for their alphas) nazar nechay raknay ko na

sissy:w oh kangna madam kay orders thay na kya kartay hum (karrena lifted her skirt and started pissing on them)

[Image: r7RN0Hs.jpg]

sissy 2: thanks madam thanks we are sorry, aao jo chay kar saktay hay humaray sath

kareena: dont clean ur faces samjhay aisay hi ghoomo , chalo IS,

( u all sitting in the canteen when u heard the helicopter noises and a lot of talk among the pople their)

[Image: w4ywNNW.jpg]

alpha: hey dont fuck with me samjhay its just rumors no way she is coming here

sissy: nai kajol madan nay bola hay mujhay when i was sucking her cock woh sach may ari hay

karrena (he phone binged and u saw her face light up): oh my shes here, t9o her siises) chalo follow me (u saw just a leg come out form the helicopter door)

[Image: YbPapCd.jpg]
(25-03-2020, 12:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shriya: dildo... woh kal raat bataongi tumhe teek hai... ki kya hota hai aur kya karna hai uske saath tumar eliye acha hoga bacha

uske saath hum training karegaye phir tum daddy ke saath aur enjoy kar sakte hai... teek hai na 

dad: chalo par aaj i want that mouth of his... i mean gaand nahin toh mooh toh chaiye hi mujhe... chalo yahan aao 

he grabbed you and brought you to your knees infron tof him... and his cock rubbing all over your face now... and he rubbing it on your lips 

shriya: mooh mein... teek hai par take it easy abhi mooh bhi nahin use hua hai na uska 

dad: par use toh karna padega na... gaand nahin toh atleast mooh toh abhi use mein aayega hi mere liye... WD aur kholo poora kholo

shriya: jaise dady keh rahe hai vaise karo bacha.. main help karti hoon tumari teek hai let me help you

she came and grabbed your mouth and tried to open ti apart as much as possible for you... so you could get his cock inside your mouth

as soon as mom touched me my cock jerked, it was all the drugs she had given me

WD: umm momm woh lulli (opening my mouth wide)

[Image: gE2YRrZ.jpg]
(25-03-2020, 12:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: janitor: mmmmm aise maaza toh kabhi nahin aaya hai mujhe toh aaaahhhh fuck hes such a whore mmmmmm 

he was rubbing his cock all over while esha kept hold of you and made sure you didnt move 

esha: aise hi karna hai kya... aur kuch nahin karna hai iske saath... i mean aaj ke baad toh aisa maal nahin milega tumhe... jo karna hai karlo

janitor: woh tum keh rahi ho toh woh main kuch aur bhi kar lehta hoon phir iss raandi ke saath na... lift him up a little

she lifted you up a little and he put his cock between your thighs and now moving forward and back like he was fucking you 

esha: bhot hi pervert ho tum toh... chodna chahte ho isko... itna acha maal hai kya yeh

janitor: bhot hi acha hai... par aise karte karte toh am not sure how long i will be able to keep it in esha... mmmmm fuck sahc mein dream come true

he kept going and hse kept holding you there even spanking your ass 'iske saath toh mujhe bhi kuch karna padega'

i was fellinghis cock rubbing between my thigs and my cock, just lying and being used

[Image: Esha-Gupta-GQ-India-1.jpg]