Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(22-03-2020, 10:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was fucking you harder and harder as he was getting closer and closer to cumming now 

tony: aaaaaaahhhhh fuck abhi hone wala hai mera aaaahhh stay there and dont move

he put his hand on your back while he started cumming in your ass... you could feel it going straight in your ass... he was cumming so much

tony: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

priyanka: aare look at both your faces... kitne ache lag rahe hai... you both like this... damn tony you never came like this for me 

he was unloading inside you now... making sure every drop went in your ass before pulling out

tony: never had a ass like that before... maaza aagaya sach mein poora ka poora 

priyanka: mere chote bhai ko dekho... he can barely move aftet the fucking you just gave him dekh toh ussse... teek ho na WD 

you lying there and priyanak coming over to you now 'chalo ab hogaya hai lets go home teek hai'

tony: next weekend again teek hai here

she takng you home 'you need to get some rest... kal kaafi bada din hai humare liywe.... teek hai chalo get some rest abh
it was a hard fuck, my sister gave me ti her bf and now i was his whore
[Image: R8OVQur.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:07 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: fine (i went and held her leg apart) sir u sure alia say zadda tight meri hay

teacher: haan woh am sure... you just hold her legs open na... aur thoda sa... taaki i can go inside 

he then pushed inside her now... and alia let out a scream when he did 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

teacher: this is one good ass alia... itni choti ho aur itni achi ass hai tumair pata nahin kaise... par i could fuck this ass all day sach mein 

ek din tumare ghar aana padega aur tumari mom ki ass dekhni padegi... see where this comes from na 

[Image: SDWDRFq.jpg]

WD: meri bhi ass meri mom se aayi hai na... woh mere saath thoda sa

alia; aaaaahh aaahh sir aaaahh aaahh kyun mom ko bhi karna hai aaahh aaahh dont worry sir woh am sure mom wont mind na aaahh aaahh

aap mere aur mom duno ke saath kar sakte ho aaahh aaahh mmmm mm so big sir aaahhhh sir aaaahhh aaaaahhhh

(he didnt even answer you now he was so into fucking alia and pishign more into her ass... his focus was on her fully)

[Image: ZNuX5TU.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(22-03-2020, 10:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was a hard fuck, my sister gave me ti her bf and now i was his whore

the next day you both getting up and getting ready and going for shoot... since it was shooting for a new film for priyanka and she 

always brought you with her... even the crew members knew that as well... and they knew they could use you like they did use her all the time

you both were whores in bollywood... so you knew you had to do whatever they said so priyanka could be successful

the director coming and walking past and slapping your ass and then going and grabbing priyanks ass 

[Image: eIpAvG3.jpg]

director: pata hai na... aaj item song hai toh this of yuors (slaps her ass) you need to keep shaking this as much as possible teek hai since

this is the main selling point... aur camera ispe hi focus karega... aur kabhi tumare (grabbing her tits) inpe bhi teek hai 

toh go and give a hot show... kyunki yeh song marketing ke liye use karegaye make sure its hot chal ab (spanking her again now)

(she going and getting ready and doing the item song now while you wa swatching her do it... she was looking so hot

[Image: 3OSuXMy.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: teacher: haan woh am sure... you just hold her legs open na... aur thoda sa... taaki i can go inside 

he then pushed inside her now... and alia let out a scream when he did 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

teacher: this is one good ass alia... itni choti ho aur itni achi ass hai tumair pata nahin kaise... par i could fuck this ass all day sach mein 

ek din tumare ghar aana padega aur tumari mom ki ass dekhni padegi... see where this comes from na 

WD: meri bhi ass meri mom se aayi hai na... woh mere saath thoda sa

alia; aaaaahh aaahh sir aaaahh aaahh kyun mom ko bhi karna hai aaahh aaahh dont worry sir woh am sure mom wont mind na aaahh aaahh

aap mere aur mom duno ke saath kar sakte ho aaahh aaahh mmmm mm so big sir aaahhhh sir aaaahhh aaaaahhhh

(he didnt even answer you now he was so into fucking alia and pishign more into her ass... his focus was on her fully)

(nothing i did was workimg for him, he kept fucking alia hard)

[Image: oOK9b7d.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:19 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the next day you both getting up and getting ready and going for shoot... since it was shooting for a new film for priyanka and she 

always brought you with her... even the crew members knew that as well... and they knew they could use you like they did use her all the time

you both were whores in bollywood... so you knew you had to do whatever they said so priyanka could be successful

the director coming and walking past and slapping your ass and then going and grabbing priyanks ass 

director: pata hai na... aaj item song hai toh this of yuors (slaps her ass) you need to keep shaking this as much as possible teek hai since

this is the main selling point... aur camera ispe hi focus karega... aur kabhi tumare (grabbing her tits) inpe bhi teek hai 

toh go and give a hot show... kyunki yeh song marketing ke liye use karegaye make sure its hot chal ab (spanking her again now)

(she going and getting ready and doing the item song now while you wa swatching her do it... she was looking so hot

it was a sleazy item song, and it was spread that iwas a whore too now..my sister was about to do her dance

[Image: hFRuZhM.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: (nothing i did was workimg for him, he kept fucking alia hard)

teacher: aaahhh mera hone wala hai aaaahhh aaaaahhhh stay there alia... dont move aaaahhh aaaaaaaahhh

he pulled his cock out and started cumming all over her ass now... he wanted to see his cum all over her ass.. he was cumming so much

teacher: this ass always makes me cum so much alia... kya gaaand hai tumari toh 

alia: par sir aapne toh poroa ganda kar diya hai mujhe toh... toh abhi kya karoongin main... woh haan WD aao na yahan clean karo na mujhe

[Image: acE0ZDw.jpg]

teacher: haan WD chalo apni behan ko clena karo dekh nahin rahe ho ki geeli hogai hai woh... clean karo usse 

you doing as you was told and wile you was cleaning alia even moving her ass on your face

WD: seedhi raho na alia... karne do na mujhe clean 

alia: karo na... main kya kar rahi hoon... teek se karna hai... dont miss anything... clean my bum bum bhaiya ache se

you cleaned her off and the teacher pulling his pants up and giving alia her top back to wear now

[Image: 2rcdFdW.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:25 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was a sleazy item song, and it was spread that iwas a whore too now..my sister was about to do her dance

it was a really sleavy song that they were using her for to sell they movie... and she was dancing and even the people in the song

who were not main actors or anything just normal dancers and being used for this song... were told to make it hot

director: aur haan... yeh slut hai iss song mein... toh behave with her like you would a bar dancer teek hai... vaise hi karna hai uske saath 

they all eyeing her up and when they started dancing everyone was trying to take a chance wirh her and grope her 

[Image: 3cL6dDG.jpg]

guy 2: damn this ass is hot na

guy 1: fuck the ass check these tits out... am going to grab these for sure... and not let go of them 

they were saying all this infront of her but she going with it since she knew how it was and how the song was going to be 

direcor: woh doosri raandi kahan gai ha... uski didi yahan kar rahi hai i need him bring him here chalo 

he sitting in his seat and you felt a hand on you... it was one of the crew memebers grabbing you and taking you to the director

[Image: ihIqrx5.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:31 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: teacher: aaahhh mera hone wala hai aaaahhh aaaaahhhh stay there alia... dont move aaaahhh aaaaaaaahhh

he pulled his cock out and started cumming all over her ass now... he wanted to see his cum all over her ass.. he was cumming so much

teacher: this ass always makes me cum so much alia... kya gaaand hai tumari toh 

alia: par sir aapne toh poroa ganda kar diya hai mujhe toh... toh abhi kya karoongin main... woh haan WD aao na yahan clean karo na mujhe

teacher: haan WD chalo apni behan ko clena karo dekh nahin rahe ho ki geeli hogai hai woh... clean karo usse 

you doing as you was told and wile you was cleaning alia even moving her ass on your face

WD: seedhi raho na alia... karne do na mujhe clean 

alia: karo na... main kya kar rahi hoon... teek se karna hai... dont miss anything... clean my bum bum bhaiya ache se

you cleaned her off and the teacher pulling his pants up and giving alia her top back to wear now

i cleaned her ass and had all the cum the whole day i dint get cock

[Image: PpOWLSr.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was a really sleavy song that they were using her for to sell they movie... and she was dancing and even the people in the song

who were not main actors or anything just normal dancers and being used for this song... were told to make it hot

director: aur haan... yeh slut hai iss song mein... toh behave with her like you would a bar dancer teek hai... vaise hi karna hai uske saath 

they all eyeing her up and when they started dancing everyone was trying to take a chance wirh her and grope her 

guy 2: damn this ass is hot na

guy 1: fuck the ass check these tits out... am going to grab these for sure... and not let go of them 

they were saying all this infront of her but she going with it since she knew how it was and how the song was going to be 

direcor: woh doosri raandi kahan gai ha... uski behan yahan kar rahi hai i need him bring him here chalo 

he sitting in his seat and you felt a hand on you... it was one of the crew memebers grabbing you and taking you to the director

they dry humping her making it more sleazy , i was bought to the director

WD: mersay kya chaiya?

[Image: GcW2U4w.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 10:38 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i cleaned her ass and had all the cum the whole day i dint get cock

you both were walking home and alia was happy now since she got cock and you didnt 

alia: maine kaha tha na  bhaiya ki mujhe milega... you onlly get it at home... mujhe toh sab jagah milta hai... 

you both walking and you saw an ice cream van and you going to get some ice cream 

alia: par woh paise nahin hai humare paas

man: paise nahin hai toh i cant give you it na... jao paise le kar aao aur phir doonga aise free mein nahin milti hai sab kuch... chalo jao 

[Image: icHubHo.jpg]

you seeing this an idea came to your mind on how to win and get some cock as well

WD: woh i know... we can do something for you na... woh ill suck you off teek hai

man: yeh kya bol rahe ho tum (he looking around to make sure no one heard that.. little kid saying that to him)

alia: nahin nahin tum na bhaiya... aise hi... i didnt know we was doing it with anyone... woh ill suck you off main karti hoon na

WD; maine pehle kahan na

you both were begging him now to suck his cock

[Image: A0fjcD3.jpg]