Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(22-03-2020, 09:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (i was moving fast in her) diid ahh meri gaand mein dard hora hay didi....hes too hard ummm ...(sucking on her tits and biting them hard)

tony: tumne hi toh itna hard kiya hai... your daddys slut... toh daddy ki slut nahin legi toh kaun lega 

priyanka: haan haan WD... tumne hard kiya hai abhi toh tumhe hi deal karna padega... apr haan tony tum toh kuch jyada hi hard 

he was just ramming you now... fucking you harder than he fucked priyanka dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dahp dhap dhap

priyanka: aise hi lehte raho WD... abse toh hum share karegaye hamesha... since i know your a whore as well 

[Image: oWhyq18.jpg]

she was even saying you was oging to having much more cock later on as well sicne she knew now you was a slut for cock

priyanka: aur deho toh apni lulli ke saath apni behan ko chod rahe ho tum... acha lag raha hai kya mere chote bhai ko apni didi ke ander bolo na

kaise leg raha hai mere behanchod bhai ko aise karte hue mmmm mmmmm didi ko toh bhot acha lag raha hai

abse toh didi hamesha apne behanchod bhai ke saath karegi mmmm mmmmm dont stop keep going WD aaaahahh mmmm

[Image: 4MF9sO3.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(22-03-2020, 09:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia was just crawling to him looking like a slut in her uniform... even when you went to him she didnt do anything faster

since she knew he liked her more... so she was teasing him... and she wanted you to know as well he liked her more

you there with your mouth open 'woh abhi nahin... woh pehle alia ko aane do na... uss karne do phir dekhte hai tumara teek hai na'

he was just staring at her now... as she came closer 'aao aao... jaldi se alia na... dekha kitna bada hogaya hai tumare liye'

alia: mere lye hi itna bada hua hai na... toh main hi sahi karoongi sir... dont worry... poora mooh mein loongi main 

he pulled his cock out while she crawled and came near him and put her face on his cock just licking it from under him now 

teacher: aaaaahhh aise hi alia... aise hi 

alia; pasand aaya na sir... woh sir WD ko kaho na take my clothes off

just like you made her do things nwo she was doing the same 'haan haan woh WD woh alia ke kapde karo... shes busy abhi'

i dint like it it was almost the whole day and i dint get cock.. i went and pulled her shirt and took her panties off

she just in her school skirt

WD: woh sir just as u like it na

[Image: YRrQSXW.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tony: tumne hi toh itna hard kiya hai... your daddys slut... toh daddy ki slut nahin legi toh kaun lega 

priyanka: haan haan WD... tumne hard kiya hai abhi toh tumhe hi deal karna padega... apr haan tony tum toh kuch jyada hi hard 

he was just ramming you now... fucking you harder than he fucked priyanka dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dhap dahp dhap dhap

priyanka: aise hi lehte raho WD... abse toh hum share karegaye hamesha... since i know your a whore as well 

she was even saying you was oging to having much more cock later on as well sicne she knew now you was a slut for cock

priyanka: aur deho toh apni lulli ke saath apni behan ko chod rahe ho tum... acha lag raha hai kya mere chote bhai ko apni didi ke ander bolo na

kaise leg raha hai mere behanchod bhai ko aise karte hue mmmm mmmmm didi ko toh bhot acha lag raha hai

abse toh didi hamesha apne behanchod bhai ke saath karegi mmmm mmmmm dont stop keep going WD aaaahahh mmmm

WD: (it was too much for me i rarely could handle my hot sister but now a cock in my ass)

ahh didi im gonna cum didi nikalgay ahhhhh didi mera bachay palogi na ahh ull habe my babies na please
[Image: 141705_3681_FULL.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:34 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i dint like it it was almost the whole day and i dint get cock.. i went and pulled her shirt and took her panties off

she just in her school skirt

WD: woh sir just as u like it na

teacher: haan haan woh mat utara... i need that skirt toh stay on for sure... aise aur hot lagit hia yeh toh

alia taking rhe cock in her mouth... she had to watch you have fun with all the uncles and now you had to watch her having fun 

alia: mmmmm mmmmmm kitna bada hogaya hai aapka sir... and it all belongs to me na ssssllurrppp mmmm

teacher: aise karti rahogi toh hameha tumara rahega... fuck how do you suck better than my wife at such a young age aaaahh mmmmmm 

[Image: F1IL9jR.jpg]

alia: woh bhaiya aap meri ass ko ready karo na... wahan mooh lagao taaki... its ready for sir in time 

WD: main... par mujhe bhi chaiye

teacher: milega milega... abhi jaise alia keh rahi hai vaise hi karo aue wahan pe ready karo mere liye 

you going and moving her panties to aside and licking her ass now adn getting it ready for your teacher sicne he told you to 

alia: mmm mmmm mujhe aapke saath sucky sucky kark etoh bhot hi acha lagta hai ssslluurrpp mmmmm

[Image: pHCrFwJ.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (it was too much for me i rarely could handle my hot sister but now a cock in my ass)

ahh didi im gonna cum didi nikalgay ahhhhh didi mera bachay palogi na ahh ull habe my babies na please

priyanka: haan haan poora ander kar do... mujhe toh mere bhai ke hi bacvhe chaiye abhi toh... i think tumne toh kaafi cum kiya 

even thou she knew you couldnt get her pregnant and she knew you didnt cum that much 

priyanka: aaaahh mmmmm thats like a good boy 

tony: mmm mmm this ass (slapping your ass more and more pulling your hair back now as well and fucking even more harder)

priyanka: i think abhi toh mujh yahan se utna chaiye 

[Image: B1lsINV.jpg]

she getting up from under you while he started banging you harder... she coould see you getting rammed by him on the bed so hard now

tony: aaahh fuck... daddys slut mmmm mmm keep taking it.... aur chaiye na tumhe... aur lo,,, yeh lo aaaahhh mmmm

priyanka taking a camera and recording everything now... keeping it going... wanted to make sure she had all this in her phone stored

tony: aaaahhh fuck abhi toh mera bhi hone wala hai aur main toh poora k poora tumare hi ande rkaroonga aaahh mmmm fuck

[Image: QTITWa5.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: teacher: haan haan woh mat utara... i need that skirt toh stay on for sure... aise aur hot lagit hia yeh toh

alia taking rhe cock in her mouth... she had to watch you have fun with all the uncles and now you had to watch her having fun 

alia: mmmmm mmmmmm kitna bada hogaya hai aapka sir... and it all belongs to me na ssssllurrppp mmmm

teacher: aise karti rahogi toh hameha tumara rahega... fuck how do you suck better than my wife at such a young age aaaahh mmmmmm 

alia: woh bhaiya aap meri ass ko ready karo na... wahan mooh lagao taaki... its ready for sir in time 

WD: main... par mujhe bhi chaiye

teacher: milega milega... abhi jaise alia keh rahi hai vaise hi karo aue wahan pe ready karo mere liye 

you going and moving her panties to aside and licking her ass now adn getting it ready for your teacher sicne he told you to 

alia: mmm mmmm mujhe aapke saath sucky sucky kark etoh bhot hi acha lagta hai ssslluurrpp mmmmm

WD: sir slurp kardiya woh mein (i came and licked his cock) woh bas getting it ready for alias ass thoda sa (trying to put my mouth on it)

[Image: malBKcz.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:45 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priyanka: haan haan poora ander kar do... mujhe toh mere bhai ke hi bacvhe chaiye abhi toh... i think tumne toh kaafi cum kiya 

even thou she knew you couldnt get her pregnant and she knew you didnt cum that much 

priyanka: aaaahh mmmmm thats like a good boy 

tony: mmm mmm this ass (slapping your ass more and more pulling your hair back now as well and fucking even more harder)

priyanka: i think abhi toh mujh yahan se utna chaiye 

she getting up from under you while he started banging you harder... she coould see you getting rammed by him on the bed so hard now

tony: aaahh fuck... daddys slut mmmm mmm keep taking it.... aur chaiye na tumhe... aur lo,,, yeh lo aaaahhh mmmm

priyanka taking a camera and recording everything now... keeping it going... wanted to make sure she had all this in her phone stored

tony: aaaahhh fuck abhi toh mera bhi hone wala hai aur main toh poora k poora tumare hi ande rkaroonga aaahh mmmm fuck

i had already cummed 5 times was almost passing put how hard he was fucking me

WD: AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH dedoon deoon sab ahh

[Image: 140445_0407_FULL.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:49 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: sir slurp kardiya woh mein (i came and licked his cock) woh bas getting it ready for alias ass thoda sa (trying to put my mouth on it)

alia moving your face away 

alia: kya kar rahe ho bhaiya... dont come in the way na... dkeh nahin rahe ho main busy hoon... sir dekho na hes disturbing me 

tecaher: WD chalo peeche hato... chalo... dont disturb her 

she sucked his cock for a little longer 

alia: toh sir... ab toh meri ass ready hai... woh wahan pe karna hai kya aapko... woh aapki class bhi shuru hone wali hai ab toh 

[Image: ApZgapW.jpg]

teacher: koi baat nahin abhi thoda time hai hmare paas 

he taking her and bending her over the desk now... and lifting her skirt up and pulling her panties down 

teacher: yeh skirt toh on hi rahegi... iss mein you look so good 

he was positioning his cock on her ass not and holding her down as well with one hand so she doesnt move from the table 

alia: woh bhaiya come and open my legs more an... taaki sir ka go in more 

[Image: ydR9Ccx.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:51 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i had already cummed 5 times was almost passing put how hard he was fucking me

WD: AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH dedoon deoon sab ahh

he was fucking you harder and harder as he was getting closer and closer to cumming now 

tony: aaaaaaahhhhh fuck abhi hone wala hai mera aaaahhh stay there and dont move

he put his hand on your back while he started cumming in your ass... you could feel it going straight in your ass... he was cumming so much

tony: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

priyanka: aare look at both your faces... kitne ache lag rahe hai... you both like this... damn tony you never came like this for me 

[Image: W06JZq7.jpg]

he was unloading inside you now... making sure every drop went in your ass before pulling out

tony: never had a ass like that before... maaza aagaya sach mein poora ka poora 

priyanka: mere chote bhai ko dekho... he can barely move aftet the fucking you just gave him dekh toh ussse... teek ho na WD 

you lying there and priyanak coming over to you now 'chalo ab hogaya hai lets go home teek hai'

tony: next weekend again teek hai here

she takng you home 'you need to get some rest... kal kaafi bada din hai humare liywe.... teek hai chalo get some rest abhi

[Image: cS2Qk2d.jpg]
(22-03-2020, 09:57 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia moving your face away 

alia: kya kar rahe ho bhaiya... dont come in the way na... dkeh nahin rahe ho main busy hoon... sir dekho na hes disturbing me 

tecaher: WD chalo peeche hato... chalo... dont disturb her 

she sucked his cock for a little longer 

alia: toh sir... ab toh meri ass ready hai... woh wahan pe karna hai kya aapko... woh aapki class bhi shuru hone wali hai ab toh 

teacher: koi baat nahin abhi thoda time hai hmare paas 

he taking her and bending her over the desk now... and lifting her skirt up and pulling her panties down 

teacher: yeh skirt toh on hi rahegi... iss mein you look so good 

he was positioning his cock on her ass not and holding her down as well with one hand so she doesnt move from the table 

alia: woh bhaiya come and open my legs more an... taaki sir ka go in more 
WD: fine (i went and held her leg apart) sir u sure alia say zadda tight meri hay

[Image: xsfHeyl.jpg]