Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(08-11-2019, 06:00 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi 

(i was in my moms lap pulling on her blouse) momma foo na momma jaldi say na

aish: de rahi hoon na bacha... aram se ek minute (she taking her tits out for you now and letting you suck on her tits in publuc she didnt mind at all)

yeh lo ab teek hai na (she even caressing your head as well while you was sucking on her tits... then the guy comign forward more near her)

guy: chal dekh toh woh kha rahe hai ab tu bhi kha le... duno maa bete saath mein khaate hai aur maaza aayega duno ko yeh lo mooh mein lo na ab mera

[Image: NJfaxU0.jpg]

he pushing his cock in her mouth she opened her mouth taking his cock in... now you in her lap sucking on her tits... she sat on the bench while he was

stood up and pusinghis cock in her mouth.... her saliva was even dripping down on to you adn even when he took hsi cock out as well more on you

aish: mmmmmm aare mera bacha ganda ho aha hai... teek se mooh mein do na ssslluurrpp mmm mmms sslluurrp main saaf kar doongi bacha dont worry

[Image: 2LkGwsG.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(08-11-2019, 06:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he even knew i was bluffing and just coming and grabbing my pussy 'aaahhh' making me jump then his hand on my neck pulling me in kissing me and 

i was even kissing back 'muuaahh muuaahh mmmm muuaahhh' he even saying to my boydguards i was going to get fucked here infront of everyone

since i had started enjoing more word had spread how i was so he knew he could take his chance... even telling me to strip which i started doing

taking my clothes off slowly taking my panties off and throwing them to one guy 'dont fight over it... mere room mein kaafi panties hai' i took my

clothes of leaving my necklace on 'yeh priyanka ne di hai yeh nahin utaroongi main

as soon as u said there were more panties they all ran in ur room

guy: idiots mujhay toh frsh wali chiya chal chal nangi hoja

bodyguard: arry tum aisay nahin baat kar saktay aukat mein rahon

don: oyy chup abhi mein yahan hoon jo mein bolunga woh chalayga (to u) chal palat aur gaand hila

(u behind and getting ur dress off and shaking ur ass) hay yehi toh dekhna tha

[Image: cVjn75F.jpg]

woh necklace haan raklay baki sab nahin chalayga samjhi chal utar

(u saw both ur bodygeaurds seeing u and were hard but trying to control

and the men came out with panties and bra over them and sat around seeing u dance liek a whore for them)

[Image: f5UsxDe.jpg]

don: (coming and started slapping ur ass like playing drums) umm so soft ek sec rukh (kissed ur ass cheeks)

ab hilati reh (he pulled ur panties down and kept it in his pockets) yeh meri hay samjhay

[Image: qVdjc5z.jpg]

men: saab not fair apko uski gaand mil rahi hay humay dedoon na (he had some oity and threw ut at them u saw they fighting over and tore it to pieces)

don (unhokking ur bra and then did something that scared ur bodyguard he pushed u to his men

and they acting to hold u but u had hands all over u frabbing ur ass and pulling on ur nipples)

men 2: fuck kya mall hay saab array samhallo apnay aap ko
[Image: 6llzNXE.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: deepika; kya chaiye... tum logon ko paise chaiye kya... kitne paise chiaye bol do... de doongi main... aur phir jao yahan se... batao kitne paise chaiye

guy 1: paise... paise kahan chaiye humein... humne kahan ki humein paise chaiye nahin na... mujhe toh woh mast chut chaiye woh chaiye mujhe 

guy 2: aare kya baat kar rahe ho... nahin nahin chut nahin chaiye... usse chut chaiye... mujhe toh woh kamaal ki gaand hi chaiye... kyun woh chaiye 

guy 3: aare ab toh bata diya hai humein toh batao na humein dogi kya... woh mooh bhi chaiye chut aur gaand ke saath woh bhi milta hai kya 

then one guy opened the driver seat and pulleed you out and pushing you around and even htiting youa  little making it look real... they wanted her to 

feel helpless by herself before they did anything with her 'aare rasi lao... pehle iske bodyguard ko bandh dehte hai phir hum iski boyd ko guard karte hai'
hi hi hi hi hi 

(they roughing me up to make it more real i was s o happy my bitchy boss was gonna get raped now)

WD: deppika jee bachoon na please yeh log mardingay mujhay please kuch karon (whipering to the guy) salli kay baal pakda kay khechon bahar

[Image: PqBJDgX.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:08 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as soon as u said there were more panties they all ran in ur room

guy: idiots mujhay toh frsh wali chiya chal chal nangi hoja

bodyguard: arry tum aisay nahin baat kar saktay aukat mein rahon

don: oyy chup abhi mein yahan hoon jo mein bolunga woh chalayga (to u) chal palat aur gaand hila

(u behind and getting ur dress off and shaking ur ass) hay yehi toh dekhna tha

woh necklace haan raklay baki sab nahin chalayga samjhi chal utar

(u saw both ur bodygeaurds seeing u and were hard but trying to control

and the men came out with panties and bra over them and sat around seeing u dance liek a whore for them)

don: (coming and started slapping ur ass like playing drums) umm so soft ek sec rukh (kissed ur ass cheeks)

ab hilati reh (he pulled ur panties down and kept it in his pockets) yeh meri hay samjhay

men: saab not fair apko uski gaand mil rahi hay humay dedoon na (he had some oity and threw ut at them u saw they fighting over and tore it to pieces)

don (unhokking ur bra and then did something that scared ur bodyguard he pushed u to his men

and they acting to hold u but u had hands all over u frabbing ur ass and pulling on ur nipples)

men 2: fuck kya mall hay saab array samhallo apnay aap ko

he was in charge now... taking control of everything... i could have phoned priyanka and took control but i ddint want to i was loving this too much him taking charge

they taking my pantiea and bras as well he coming and playign my ass like a drum i was shaking it for him as well ... then he pushing me to his men

even my bodyguards were hard seeing this... and hands were all over me grabbing my asa and all sorts and i was dancing for them as well

moving away from them and then comign straight back to them dancing for them they grabbing me and enjoying my body 'mmmm aaahhh'
(08-11-2019, 06:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: de rahi hoon na bacha... aram se ek minute (she taking her tits out for you now and letting you suck on her tits in publuc she didnt mind at all)

yeh lo ab teek hai na (she even caressing your head as well while you was sucking on her tits... then the guy comign forward more near her)

guy: chal dekh toh woh kha rahe hai ab tu bhi kha le... duno maa bete saath mein khaate hai aur maaza aayega duno ko yeh lo mooh mein lo na ab mera

he pushing his cock in her mouth she opened her mouth taking his cock in... now you in her lap sucking on her tits... she sat on the bench while he was

stood up and pusinghis cock in her mouth.... her saliva was even dripping down on to you adn even when he took hsi cock out as well more on you

aish: mmmmmm aare mera bacha ganda ho aha hai... teek se mooh mein do na ssslluurrpp mmm mmms sslluurrp main saaf kar doongi bacha dont worry

i was moving my face right and left sucking on her tits

WD: umm momma app aram say uncle ki help karon mein theek hoon (dint mind the spit over me as men had been using me now)

[Image: rXnTLUg.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:11 AM)wkdevil Wrote: hi hi hi hi hi 

(they roughing me up to make it more real i was s o happy my bitchy boss was gonna get raped now)

WD: deppika jee bachoon na please yeh log mardingay mujhay please kuch karon (whipering to the guy) salli kay baal pakda kay khechon bahar

then they got a rope and tied you up but not to tight... so you could get out if you wanted to get out... thats the way they tied you up

guy 2: ab maaze karte hai saali ke saath 

they all going around the car now... and the even opened her door she trying to move away from them but they opened the door from both sides 

guy 1: kahan ja rahi hai... kahan bhag ke jayegi tu aaj... aana 

[Image: 9KCxtoc.png]
then one of them grabbed her legs and pulled her out holding her legs so she came flying out and hitting her back on the ground now as well you seeing

that and you loved it seeing you bitch boss like this 'yeh kya kar rahe ho yeh sab teek nahin hai woh' she complaing now 'you bastards dekhna kya karti hoon main'

she still had ehr arrogance in her 'saali ko dekho... abhi bhi hai iske mein... chalo ek bhar nangi karta hoon phir dekta hoon kaise hogi'

[Image: QiMSsgw.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was moving my face right and left sucking on her tits

WD: umm momma app aram say uncle ki help karon mein theek hoon (dint mind the spit over me as men had been using me now)

guy: yeh toh bhot hi acha bacha hai... deko toh he doesnt mind 

aish: aare nahin nahin woh yeh toh nahin ho sakta hai na woh main saaf karti hoon pehle 

he oushed his cock in her mouth again not letting her do anything.. and now started going faster in her mouth as well fucking her mouth aish didnt know

you had been gettign used by your dadaji and other men and that was all normal for you 

[Image: qOKBopp.jpg]

guy: isne kaha na he doesnt mind teek hai 

aish: uugghh ssslluurp par woh uugghh ssslluurrpp mmm mmmm sssssllurrpp uugguhh ugughh aram se uugghhhhhh

guy: kya par (then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and then she looking and he started slapping the cock on your forehead while you was sucking

her tits... he slapping his cock on your forehead 'dekha he doenst mind... perfect beta hai tumpe hi gaya hai'

[Image: 9Tply2B.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:14 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was in charge now... taking control of everything... i could have phoned priyanka and took control but i ddint want to i was loving this too much him taking charge

they taking my pantiea and bras as well he coming and playign my ass like a drum i was shaking it for him as well ... then he pushing me to his men

even my bodyguards were hard seeing this... and hands were all over me grabbing my asa and all sorts and i was dancing for them as well

moving away from them and then comign straight back to them dancing for them they grabbing me and enjoying my body 'mmmm aaahhh'

as they saw u were actually liking it they started pushing u around a litle

one guy grabbed ur ass and pulled u up in his arms

guy: array kabhi hum ghareebo ka bhi sochon humara bhi lund bada hay

[Image: 7is1McW.jpg]

guy 2: (he pulling ur hair from behind like a slut and pushed u on ur knees) uff chehra dekh yaar (grabbing ur thorat and choking a little)

don: ayi ayi hath hata mera mall hay yeh abhi chalo (u got up teasing them walking like this they all had cocks in theri hands jerking as u walked)

[Image: JK5M4QY.jpg]

men 3: hay hay fuck fuck fuck ahhhhh(he came and his load fell on ur thighs below ur ass)

don: madarchod lund katdunga meri randi gandi mat kar pechay hathoo sab

men: jee sab woh bas (a hard spank on ur ass) jaa saab la lund choos chal

[Image: d86ex6K.jpg]

(as u walked to the don he pulled his dhoti off a huge brown cock hard and a little precum leaking and u on ur knees crawling to him

naked  and teasing him)

don: yeh huwi na baat akri tujhay teri jagah pata chal hi gayi (when u came he pulled his cock at ur forehead and stayed there) upar dekh chal

[Image: ZKNHOf3.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:17 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: then they got a rope and tied you up but not to tight... so you could get out if you wanted to get out... thats the way they tied you up

guy 2: ab maaze karte hai saali ke saath 

they all going around the car now... and the even opened her door she trying to move away from them but they opened the door from both sides 

guy 1: kahan ja rahi hai... kahan bhag ke jayegi tu aaj... aana 

then one of them grabbed her legs and pulled her out holding her legs so she came flying out and hitting her back on the ground now as well you seeing

that and you loved it seeing you bitch boss like this 'yeh kya kar rahe ho yeh sab teek nahin hai woh' she complaing now 'you bastards dekhna kya karti hoon main'

she still had ehr arrogance in her 'saali ko dekho... abhi bhi hai iske mein... chalo ek bhar nangi karta hoon phir dekta hoon kaise hogi'

seeing her pulled put and on the ground like a common whore was so hot

her dress getting ruined and 4 horny men wanting to fuck her whether she like it or not

[Image: F3EA112.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:20 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy: yeh toh bhot hi acha bacha hai... deko toh he doesnt mind 

aish: aare nahin nahin woh yeh toh nahin ho sakta hai na woh main saaf karti hoon pehle 

he oushed his cock in her mouth again not letting her do anything.. and now started going faster in her mouth as well fucking her mouth aish didnt know

you had been gettign used by your dadaji and other men and that was all normal for you 

guy: isne kaha na he doesnt mind teek hai 

aish: uugghh ssslluurp par woh uugghh ssslluurrpp mmm mmmm sssssllurrpp uugguhh ugughh aram se uugghhhhhh

guy: kya par (then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and then she looking and he started slapping the cock on your forehead while you was sucking

her tits... he slapping his cock on your forehead 'dekha he doenst mind... perfect beta hai tumpe hi gaya hai'
 when he slapped his cock on my forehead i opend my mouth

WD: um uncle momma ka mooh acha hay apko mera try karna hay?

[Image: oVxmnVI.jpg]