Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(08-11-2019, 06:22 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as they saw u were actually liking it they started pushing u around a litle

one guy grabbed ur ass and pulled u up in his arms

guy: array kabhi hum ghareebo ka bhi sochon humara bhi lund bada hay

guy 2: (he pulling ur hair from behind like a slut and pushed u on ur knees) uff chehra dekh yaar (grabbing ur thorat and choking a little)

don: ayi ayi hath hata mera mall hay yeh abhi chalo (u got up teasing them walking like this they all had cocks in theri hands jerking as u walked)

men 3: hay hay fuck fuck fuck ahhhhh(he came and his load fell on ur thighs below ur ass)

don: madarchod lund katdunga meri randi gandi mat kar pechay hathoo sab

men: jee sab woh bas (a hard spank on ur ass) jaa saab la lund choos chal

(as u walked to the don he pulled his dhoti off a huge brown cock hard and a little precum leaking and u on ur knees crawling to him

naked  and teasing him)

don: yeh huwi na baat akri tujhay teri jagah pata chal hi gayi (when u came he pulled his cock at ur forehead and stayed there) upar dekh chal

i was enjoying with them... didnt mind what they were doing... i was loving it... but then the don telling them to move since he wanted me to himself

IS: tumare saab bula rahe hai... bye boys (he even spanking my ass telling me to go.... i went crawling.. being with priyanka i had a lot of power

so he was enjoying taking charge over me meking me his slut... on my knees his cock on my forehead i was looking up like a slut
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(08-11-2019, 06:24 AM)wkdevil Wrote: seeing her pulled put and on the ground like a common whore was so hot

her dress getting ruined and 4 horny men wanting to fuck her whether she like it or not

one guy grabbing her hair as well 'fucking leave me'

guy 1: pehle toh mujhe iska gamand bhi nikalna hai dekho toh kaise dekh rahi ahi humein jaise kha jayegaie humien dekho toh 

guy 2: tu nahin... hum tumhe aaj kha jayeaye dekhna tum (he spitting on her face) saali )but she spat back at him

guy 1: tu na randi (he grabing her hair and making her crawl and just making her go around in circles now... like a bitch holding her hair 

[Image: RMX2dyS.jpg]
guy 3: yeh hi teri aukart hai samjhi na... yeh hi hai (then he brought her to his shoes)

guy 1: aare chal kiss kar... varna yeh dekh rahi hai na (showing his gun and she said nothign but went down and kissed the guys shoes now as well

and then he spat on the floor and put his foot on her head and pushed her head to the ground making her clean that as well now 

they wanted to humiliate her first and then fuck her... making he rrelaise she coudlnt do anything at all

[Image: sdRhDMs.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:27 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was enjoying with them... didnt mind what they were doing... i was loving it... but then the don telling them to move since he wanted me to himself

IS: tumare saab bula rahe hai... bye boys (he even spanking my ass telling me to go.... i went crawling.. being with priyanka i had a lot of power

so he was enjoying taking charge over me meking me his slut... on my knees his cock on my forehead i was looking up like a slut

don: (u moved his tongue on his ball and he slapped the back of ur head) kisnay kahan ki u can lick

salli aukat meh reh tattay chatni hay toh beg for it samjhi..koi mamuli lund nahin hay yeh

(he pulled his cock off and with his feet shoved u off)

[Image: gNVOAiT.jpg]

man: yaar kaisay treat kar rahay hay saab usko mein toh queen banakay rakta usko

man 2: abay sallay tu apna lund hila raha hay uski bra pay aur yeh sab batein ? shukar kar yeh raand hay dekh sali ko maza ara hay

bodyguards: umm madam woh app bura na manno toh (he unzipping his pants_ hila loon woh apko dekh control nahin hora

[Image: 5WwFi9C.jpg]

don (circiling around u as u were on ur kknees) kutiya hay tu aur kutiya hi rahaygi samjhi chal bark for me chal

aur tu (on his men) record kar chal (he slapped ur back and u started barking like a bitch for him)

[Image: MnLXA2Q.jpg]
(to the camera) dekha priynaka jee apka mall kya kar raha hay dekhon toh kitni masti kar rahi hay

(as u teasing him then teasing the camera too went and gel hid leg like a bitch and he was rubbing ur head)

whos a good bitch huh? bool kaun hay tu? kiski raand hay abhi? bool camera mein

[Image: emtxNcK.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:26 AM)wkdevil Wrote:  when he slapped his cock on my forehead i opend my mouth

WD: um uncle momma ka mooh acha hay apko mera try karna hay?

he had it in her mouth when you said that and that shcoked him and her as well that you was saying you wanted his cock... she was shocked 

aish; kya baat kar rahe ho tum WD (still sucking his cock) ssslluurpp ssslluurrppp woh yeh sab nahin hota hai ssslluurrpp woh momma kar rah ahi na

tum bas woh yeh lo mooh mein (pushing her tits in your mouth) yeh lo tum woh nahin lena hai tumhe teek hai... ppata nahin kya keh rahe ho

[Image: eFHS0rL.jpg]

guy: bache ko chaiye toh mana kyun kar rahi ho tum (he taking his cock out of her mouth and about to gie it to you she grabbing it before he could)

aare yeh dekho phir (gettign mroe money out and thotwing more money at her face and even some at your face) achi raanid hai tera beta sach mein

aish: (looking at the money) woh you sure beta tumhe chaiye yeh... woh agar tumhe trya karna hai toh woh maybe you can tryi it out

[Image: IAvVSUo.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:32 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: one guy grabbing her hair as well 'fucking leave me'

guy 1: pehle toh mujhe iska gamand bhi nikalna hai dekho toh kaise dekh rahi ahi humein jaise kha jayegaie humien dekho toh 

guy 2: tu nahin... hum tumhe aaj kha jayeaye dekhna tum (he spitting on her face) saali )but she spat back at him

guy 1: tu na randi (he grabing her hair and making her crawl and just making her go around in circles now... like a bitch holding her hair 

guy 3: yeh hi teri aukart hai samjhi na... yeh hi hai (then he brought her to his shoes)

guy 1: aare chal kiss kar... varna yeh dekh rahi hai na (showing his gun and she said nothign but went down and kissed the guys shoes now as well

and then he spat on the floor and put his foot on her head and pushed her head to the ground making her clean that as well now 

they wanted to humiliate her first and then fuck her... making he rrelaise she coudlnt do anything at all
she was being treated worese than a whore and seeing her like that i had a hard on

[Image: 82p9Fne.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:35 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he had it in her mouth when you said that and that shcoked him and her as well that you was saying you wanted his cock... she was shocked 

aish; kya baat kar rahe ho tum WD (still sucking his cock) ssslluurpp ssslluurrppp woh yeh sab nahin hota hai ssslluurrpp woh momma kar rah ahi na

tum bas woh yeh lo mooh mein (pushing her tits in your mouth) yeh lo tum woh nahin lena hai tumhe teek hai... ppata nahin kya keh rahe ho

guy: bache ko chaiye toh mana kyun kar rahi ho tum (he taking his cock out of her mouth and about to gie it to you she grabbing it before he could)

aare yeh dekho phir (gettign mroe money out and thotwing more money at her face and even some at your face) achi raanid hai tera beta sach mein

aish: (looking at the money) woh you sure beta tumhe chaiye yeh... woh agar tumhe trya karna hai toh woh maybe you can tryi it out

WD: momma haan dekhon na apkay mooh mein bhi acha lagta hay try karna hay (to him) mujhay bhi dena aur momma ko bhi dono ko dena please!!

(to mom) momma eoh pee pee hard hogayi hay

[Image: C1eNyGh.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: don: (u moved his tongue on his ball and he slapped the back of ur head) kisnay kahan ki u can lick

salli aukat meh reh tattay chatni hay toh beg for it samjhi..koi mamuli lund nahin hay yeh

(he pulled his cock off and with his feet shoved u off)

man: yaar kaisay treat kar rahay hay saab usko mein toh queen banakay rakta usko

man 2: abay sallay tu apna lund hila raha hay uski bra pay aur yeh sab batein ? shukar kar yeh raand hay dekh sali ko maza ara hay

bodyguards: umm madam woh app bura na manno toh (he unzipping his pants_ hila loon woh apko dekh control nahin hora

don (circiling around u as u were on ur kknees) kutiya hay tu aur kutiya hi rahaygi samjhi chal bark for me chal

aur tu (on his men) record kar chal (he slapped ur back and u started barking like a bitch for him)

to the camera) dekha priynaka jee apka mall kya kar raha hay dekhon toh kitni masti kar rahi hay

(as u teasing him then teasing the camera too went and gel hid leg like a bitch and he was rubbing ur head)

whos a good bitch huh? bool kaun hay tu? kiski raand hay abhi? bool camera mein

he was making me beg and making me bark as well likc a bitch... even my bodyguard wanting to as well 'woh haan karlo na... you guys dont need to ask'

then he treaking me like a bitch slapping my back i was barking now 'wooof wwoooof woooff' i ddint mind 

IS: am a good bitch... am a good bitch.,. kuttiya hoon main... tumari raandi hoon main... don ki raandi
(08-11-2019, 06:37 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was being treated worese than a whore and seeing her like that i had a hard on

guy 1: dekh toh... tumara driver bhi hard hogaya hai tumhe dekh kar... kaise driver rakhti hai tu... tumpe buri nazar hai lagta hai uski tumpe 

deepika: WD yeh tum kya kaar rahe ho 

he slapping her 'i didnt ell you to speak... aur abhi toh kuch nahin kiya hai dekhna baad mein toh uska bhi lena [adega tumhe'

guy 2: chal chal nanga karte hai na isko... i need to see her naked body 

[Image: YJv7tPu.jpg]

deepika: woh nahin woh main nahin 

she got up and tried going awaya nd one of them grabbed her and pushed her back to the floor now and they all laughing at her now 

guy 3: yeh khud karegi dekhna... chal kapde nikal apne... chal... varna yeh dekh rahi hai na (showing her the gun)

deepika: woh main woh karti hoon (she knew she had no choice so she started taking her clothes off 'ab line par aayi hai saali na')

[Image: S21b43v.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:39 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: momma haan dekhon na apkay mooh mein bhi acha lagta hay try karna hay (to him) mujhay bhi dena aur momma ko bhi dono ko dena please!!

(to mom) momma eoh pee pee hard hogayi hay

aish: maine toh abhi tak chua bhi nahin aur already hard hogai hai tumari toh... yeh kaise hua... sach mein tum pe na bacha yeh sab 

guy: lagta hai tumara hi bacha hai na toh jaise maa vaise hi beta... tabhi hard hogai hai jaise tum geeli hojaat ho lund le kar yeh hard hogaya hai na 

saying this he coudlnt wait as well he foujd it so perverse and so fun he got his cock and started slapping it on your lips now

[Image: F58DASw.jpg]

guy: chalo mooh kholo ab (you opeing your mouth and he pushing his cock inside your mouth... this was the first time it was happenign with aish)

aish: aare arma se na... poora mat daalo na ek hi go men... (she taking your pants and taking them off and gettign your small dick out now as well

and seeing you taking the cock in your mouth) aare bacha... tumhe toh bhot hi acha lag raha hai na... woh yeh sab acha lagta hai tumhe

[Image: YRMFRDM.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 06:40 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was making me beg and making me bark as well likc a bitch... even my bodyguard wanting to as well 'woh haan karlo na... you guys dont need to ask'

then he treaking me like a bitch slapping my back i was barking now 'wooof wwoooof woooff' i ddint mind 

IS: am a good bitch... am a good bitch.,. kuttiya hoon main... tumari raandi hoon main... don ki raandi

u saw as u wera talking dirty his men couldnt hold longer

at once u saw 3 guys cum over ur bra together filling it up

don: (he pushed ur head down) lick my feet chal and make ur way up aja chal

(u doing as he commanded he had so much power over u u licking his leg his thigh and reached his cock and he stopped u)

[Image: dH8QdAF.jpg]

(wiping ur lips) uff these dick sucking lips are mine ab (slapped his cock on ur lips and u opened) umm nahin keep them shut

thoda sa yahan (rubing it on ur lips u felt warm precum ozzing and on ur lips while the camera was in ur face)

[Image: QyLxKAt.jpg]

men: saab sahin video hay priyabnka madam kp pasnan aygi dekhna (he then recording ur bodygayrds)

bodyguard: nahin ahh nahin dont record us (shagging madly at u but scared priyabka will see them)

[Image: dsEUxLI.jpg]
don: array bolon isay mooh mein lund doo? "HANNN DEDOON" "CHODON SALLI KA MOOH" " MAKE HER GAG"

(all his men shouting at him) "mooh khool rannd choos lund saab ka" "array balls chat sahi say pooray chat saaf kar"

don: (looking down) chal ab yeh lund tera hay jo karna hay kar (ahnds on his hip just standing there)

[Image: VOOHqAe.jpg]