Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(01-12-2021, 04:37 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: I was a play boy in my town the first time I saw ur wife it was already decided I was gng to fuck her its
just a matter of time now u urself asking me to look at ur wife I was lil confused but I gave u a straight ans
aap ke hot wife IS ji u r just lucky to have a women like her in ur life and I too gave a smile too her in
response still thinking yep I will definetly bang her

you looking at her, you was already wanting to bang her... and now this all was happening 

IS: tumhe pasand hai na 

HJ: haan IS jee... i mean itni hot biwi kisi ko nahin pasand aayegi kya 

IS: toh how would you like to take care of her then 

HJ: take care? matlab

IS: i mean bedroom mein... woh kya hai humari kuch problem hai bedroom main... woh persnal issues... but the point is ki usse

koi chaiye... jo uska kahayl rakh sakhe bedroom mein... tabhi yeh rent kaafi low hai 

kyunki woh bedroom ka kaam bhi karna padega... tumhe... you ok with that?

[Image: Actress-Mouni-Roy-Super-Hot-stills-click...om=1&ssl=1]

you couldnt believe what was happening right now 

HJ: main woh aapki biwi ke saath 

IS: i mean agar nahin karna hai toh bata do... we can always find someone else

mouni: aare nahin nahin jaan... woh hes perfect... woh am sure he wants to... dekha nahin aate hi kaise dekh raha tha mujhe 

mouni coming closer and sitting near me infront of you now with her legs crossed

mouni: kyun... tumhe chaiye na 

IS: par before you start... kkuch rules hai jo tumhe follow karne hai

mouni: haan tum bhi na aur tumare rules... 

IS: karna padega na... aakir we dont want any problems na jaan

[Image: pjimage_(85)_1629203949040_1629203960187.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(01-12-2021, 04:48 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you looking at her, you was already wanting to bang her... and now this all was happening 

IS: tumhe pasand hai na 

HJ: haan IS jee... i mean itni hot biwi kisi ko nahin pasand aayegi kya 

IS: toh how would you like to take care of her then 

HJ: take care? matlab

IS: i mean bedroom mein... woh kya hai humari kuch problem hai bedroom main... woh persnal issues... but the point is ki usse

koi chaiye... jo uska kahayl rakh sakhe bedroom mein... tabhi yeh rent kaafi low hai 

kyunki woh bedroom ka kaam bhi karna padega... tumhe... you ok with that?

[Image: Actress-Mouni-Roy-Super-Hot-stills-click...om=1&ssl=1]

you couldnt believe what was happening right now 

HJ: main woh aapki biwi ke saath 

IS: i mean agar nahin karna hai toh bata do... we can always find someone else

mouni: aare nahin nahin jaan... woh hes perfect... woh am sure he wants to... dekha nahin aate hi kaise dekh raha tha mujhe 

mouni coming closer and sitting near me infront of you now with her legs crossed

mouni: kyun... tumhe chaiye na 

IS: par before you start... kkuch rules hai jo tumhe follow karne hai

mouni: haan tum bhi na aur tumare rules... 

IS: karna padega na... aakir we dont want any problems na jaan

[Image: pjimage_(85)_1629203949040_1629203960187.jpg]
As u said take care of ur wife I had lost all the respect for u now IS ji conditions main bholunga aap suno
I am not gng to pay anything in return u will be the one taking care of my expenses dont worry it will be
our lil secret but apna samaj ke karunga jab mann tab aapko koi etraz tho nahi hain na I will take care of
ur wife for sure ek min removing my ziper bringing my dick out ey lo free hogaya jab se aapke biwi ko
dekha hain tab se boht sata raha tha
(01-12-2021, 05:00 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: As u said take care of ur wife I had lost all the respect for u now IS ji conditions main bholunga aap suno
I am not gng to pay anything in return u will be the one taking care of my expenses dont worry it will be
our lil secret but apna samaj ke karunga jab mann tab aapko koi etraz tho nahi hain na I will take care of
ur wife for sure ek min removing my ziper bringing my dick out ey lo free hogaya jab se aapke biwi ko
dekha hain tab se boht sata raha tha

mouni was getting even more turned on now hearing you say all this... and talking to me like this 

since a man like you always turned her on... but i wanted to set rules

IS: aare par mere rules... woh toh set karne hai na 

HJ: maine abhi kya kaha... you either agree varna main chalta hoon... mujhe nahin yahan rehna hai phir toh 

mouni: woh nahin nahin jaan... aap kaho na kuch... woh mujhe toh yeh hi chaiye... woh rules ko rehne do na jaan... woh please

then you pulling your cock out and mouni was just staring at it since it was way way bigger than mine 

[Image: 1.jpeg?time=1629974432]

and it was also bigger than the old foxes than she was getting banged by before

mouni: agree karo na IS... if you love me jaise woh keh raha hai vaise hi karogaye aap... please na 

IS: woh teek hai tum kehti ho phir toh

HJ: chalo... abse phir tum ghar ke naukar ho IS samjhe na... you take care of everything... while i take care of your wife

i looked at mouni and she was so happy that she was gong to get to have you i knew i didnt want to make her sad

IS: teek hai... woh bas meri biwi ko khush karo do 

and then mouni just stood there... waiting for you to take the lead now... she was looking so hot

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
My 10,000 post... All for her  love

[Image: HjrZWBx.jpg]
(02-12-2021, 01:31 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: My 10,000 post... All for her  love

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(02-12-2021, 01:35 PM)timewaster Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10

thanks thanks thanks

Still nothing compared to the legend that is TW thou 

Deepika: Yeh toh kuch nahin hai... mera jaadu chala toh TW 50,000 se 100,000 tak paunch jayega Wink

[Image: HsRVblw.jpg]
(02-12-2021, 01:38 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: thanks thanks thanks

Still nothing compared to the legend that is TW thou 

Deepika: Yeh toh kuch nahin hai... mera jaadu chala toh TW 50,000 se 100,000 tak paunch jayega Wink
[Image: (HiFiGIF.cc)_walk-saree-neon-movie-hny-d...e-full.gif]
[Image: 886566-fotojet-6.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(02-12-2021, 01:31 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: My 10,000 post... All for her  love

[Image: HjrZWBx.jpg]

[Image: mF60UIF.jpg]
me and my super hot wife katrina were looking to move outside the city for awhile

covid hit the country bad... and work wasnt that busy... so we wanted to go somewhere and relax for a little while 

katrina came up with the idea of moving to a farmhouse outside the city

i didnt mind at all... so we backed out bags and made our way out... katrina was excited about this... and so was i... i wanted to spend

more time with my wife... because of work i was unable to... but was looking forward to it 

[Image: 8GRTOQs.jpg]

we arrived there... and we couldnt find the place... and then we saw a watchman

katrina: baby... ask him na 

we both went to you

IS: aare bhaisaab... woh yeh farmhouse kahan pe hai... kahin mil hi nahin raha hai humein

showing you the address

HJ: yeh... yeh toh yahin hai

you pointing at the farmhouse behind you 

[Image: topimg_25743_farmhouse.jpg]

katrina: perfect... tum kaun?

HJ: main yahan ka nightwatchman hoon... 

IS: you must have the keys then

it was at this moment your wife came out of your cabin 

shruti: jaan you coming back in 

HJ: woh bas ek minute... woh kuch guests aaye hai... let me just get them settled teek hai na 

you going back in for the keys 

shruti: hi... am shruti... you will like it here.... log bhot ache hai

[Image: shG79C1.jpg]
(03-12-2021, 03:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: me and my super hot wife katrina were looking to move outside the city for awhile

covid hit the country bad... and work wasnt that busy... so we wanted to go somewhere and relax for a little while 

katrina came up with the idea of moving to a farmhouse outside the city

i didnt mind at all... so we backed out bags and made our way out... katrina was excited about this... and so was i... i wanted to spend

more time with my wife... because of work i was unable to... but was looking forward to it 

[Image: 8GRTOQs.jpg]

we arrived there... and we couldnt find the place... and then we saw a watchman

katrina: baby... ask him na 

we both went to you

IS: aare bhaisaab... woh yeh farmhouse kahan pe hai... kahin mil hi nahin raha hai humein

showing you the address

HJ: yeh... yeh toh yahin hai

you pointing at the farmhouse behind you 

[Image: topimg_25743_farmhouse.jpg]

katrina: perfect... tum kaun?

HJ: main yahan ka nightwatchman hoon... 

IS: you must have the keys then

it was at this moment your wife came out of your cabin 

shruti: jaan you coming back in 

HJ: woh bas ek minute... woh kuch guests aaye hai... let me just get them settled teek hai na 

you going back in for the keys 

shruti: hi... am shruti... you will like it here.... log bhot ache hai

[Image: shG79C1.jpg]
me and shruti were a couple she used work as cook in the farm house and I was the watchmen now a days
it has become hard as covid hit we were not getting as many guest as we used to get aur salary be kam
kardiya saab ney as u guys came I was excited I could see cash walking into the farm house
HJ : haan saab ajavo andar this the hall upar ek master bedroom hain and vaha garden area showing u
around and she is my wife shruti thoda unpaad hain par ewk bar uske hath ka khana khaoge bhul nahi
pavoge shruti saab logon ko kaane pene ke intazam karo