Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
Gorgeous  love

[Image: u5E7tay.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-11-2021, 12:27 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Gorgeous  love

[Image: u5E7tay.jpg]

[Image: JpckNDl.jpg]
Sometimes I just can't seem to get her out of my head  love

[Image: FIwJawu.jpg]
Looking as good as ever Big Grin

[Image: FFUcPT6UUAY5Of6?format=jpg&name=large]
mouni and IS... we both were such a happy married couple

we both loved each other so much... and mouni was the perfect wife for me... she took care of me... my family loved her 

she really was perfect... the type of wife i wanted as well... loyal and conservative

so i thought... since she really was... butnow living in a house together... around so many guys... things were starting to change 

because she was being flirted with more... and with me not really being a man in the bedroom 

something was bound to happen... since even a loyal and conservative wife as her needs... and she really did

[Image: Mouni-Roy-in-a-sequin-saree-by-manish-ma...r-BB14.jpg]

something i was completely unaware of... she actually started cheating on me... she didnt want me to know 

thinking that it would hurt me... but she couldnt do without it anymore... some of my old nieghbours... some old foxes... 

had started banging my wife... and from the first time they DP'd her... that was it 

was was changed... from this loyal wife... to a cock hungry bitch... and she wanted to get fucked by them both all the time

just like any day... i went to the office and them both banging my wife together 

mouni: aaah aaahh mmmm aram se aahh aahhh feels so good thou aahh aap duno toh itne ache se karte ho aaahh 

[Image: 1628153455_mouni-roy-2.jpg?impolicy=webs...0&height=0]
(01-12-2021, 03:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: mouni and IS... we both were such a happy married couple

we both loved each other so much... and mouni was the perfect wife for me... she took care of me... my family loved her 

she really was perfect... the type of wife i wanted as well... loyal and conservative

so i thought... since she really was... butnow living in a house together... around so many guys... things were starting to change 

because she was being flirted with more... and with me not really being a man in the bedroom 

something was bound to happen... since even a loyal and conservative wife as her needs... and she really did

[Image: Mouni-Roy-in-a-sequin-saree-by-manish-ma...r-BB14.jpg]

something i was completely unaware of... she actually started cheating on me... she didnt want me to know 

thinking that it would hurt me... but she couldnt do without it anymore... some of my old nieghbours... some old foxes... 

had started banging my wife... and from the first time they DP'd her... that was it 

was was changed... from this loyal wife... to a cock hungry bitch... and she wanted to get fucked by them both all the time

just like any day... i went to the office and them both banging my wife together 

mouni: aaah aaahh mmmm aram se aahh aahhh feels so good thou aahh aap duno toh itne ache se karte ho aaahh 

[Image: 1628153455_mouni-roy-2.jpg?impolicy=webs...0&height=0]
fox1 : haan haan randi hogaya hogaya ab ter jaise maal ko koi aram se kyun karna chahega
fox2 : sahi kaha sharma iske jitne lo utna kam hain and we both were fucking her one in her ass and one in
her pussy she was all naked bouncing between two old perverts as we were having fun her hubby IS
enters the house and we left as if ntng has happend and with in a week they left the city damn we miss our
bitch we trained her for a year now and that bastard took her away
(01-12-2021, 04:00 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: fox1 : haan haan randi hogaya hogaya ab ter jaise maal ko koi aram se kyun karna chahega
fox2 : sahi kaha sharma iske jitne lo utna kam hain and we both were fucking her one in her ass and one in
her pussy she was all naked bouncing between two old perverts as we were having fun her hubby IS
enters the house and we left as if ntng has happend and with in a week they left the city damn we miss our
bitch we trained her for a year now and that bastard took her away

i had walked in on them both tag teaming my wife... stuffing her from both ends 

i had never seen my wife like a slut like this... but now even thou i life... things had changed... since she was changed now 

she still loved me... but she needed to have her needs satisfied now... she needed it 

and i could tell... and i loved her so much... i didnt want her to be depressed

mouni: woh jaan i love you na... woh bas... eerrmm aapko toh pata hai ki your not all that in the bedroom toh tabhi kisi aur ke saath 

i knew if i didnt let her have her fun... she was would all sad and depressed.... but i also didnt want her fucking around too much

[Image: Mouni_Varinder.jpeg]

IS: mujhe bata dehti na jaan... woh aise me walking in seeing that... woh bhi unn dun ke saath... woh duno toh bhot bure hai 

mouni: woh phir... tum hi batao na... kya karna ahi... woh please batao na

then i decided that i would sort this issue out... i had bought a independant house... and we was having a tenant move in 

and i decided that i would only pick the guy i could trust... to fuck my wife and keep her happy 

but 1... make sure no one finds out and 2... not to get any ideas to steal her away from me... so thats what iwas basing my 

process on now... i was less finding a tenant... and more finding a cock for my stunning wife

[Image: Mouni-Roy-in-a-sequin-saree-by-manish-ma...BB14-3.jpg]
(01-12-2021, 04:07 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had walked in on them both tag teaming my wife... stuffing her from both ends 

i had never seen my wife like a slut like this... but now even thou i life... things had changed... since she was changed now 

she still loved me... but she needed to have her needs satisfied now... she needed it 

and i could tell... and i loved her so much... i didnt want her to be depressed

mouni: woh jaan i love you na... woh bas... eerrmm aapko toh pata hai ki your not all that in the bedroom toh tabhi kisi aur ke saath 

i knew if i didnt let her have her fun... she was would all sad and depressed.... but i also didnt want her fucking around too much

[Image: Mouni_Varinder.jpeg]

IS: mujhe bata dehti na jaan... woh aise me walking in seeing that... woh bhi unn dun ke saath... woh duno toh bhot bure hai 

mouni: woh phir... tum hi batao na... kya karna ahi... woh please batao na

then i decided that i would sort this issue out... i had bought a independant house... and we was having a tenant move in 

and i decided that i would only pick the guy i could trust... to fuck my wife and keep her happy 

but 1... make sure no one finds out and 2... not to get any ideas to steal her away from me... so thats what iwas basing my 

process on now... i was less finding a tenant... and more finding a cock for my stunning wife

[Image: Mouni-Roy-in-a-sequin-saree-by-manish-ma...BB14-3.jpg]

I was a regular guy moved to the city waned to become an actor but dont have enough money to rent a
place and I saw this ad the rent was cheap so I went there introduced myself and u get to know that I was one u seniors son from ur clg and asked me to move in as soon as possible as I moved in u called me to
have a talk in the hall both u and ur wife sitting there
Hj : haan IS ji boliye
(01-12-2021, 04:22 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: I was a regular guy moved to the city waned to become an actor but dont have enough money to rent a
place and I saw this ad the rent was cheap so I went there introduced myself and u get to know that I was one u seniors son from ur clg and asked me to move in as soon as possible as I moved in u called me to
have a talk in the hall both u and ur wife sitting there
Hj : haan IS ji boliye

i knew you was the perfect guy for this... since you needed the money... so you wouldnt really say no 

and on top of that... i know some of your family... so you wouldnt mess it up... this was perfect

we let you rent for very cheap... since it wasnt about the money for us... it was about something else... we called you into the hall 

and you saw my wife sat there... looking as super hot as ever... even her outfits had changed... more slutty type

and my wife knew as well why i had let you rent out a room... she looking at you and smiling... she wanted you so bad

right now she had only had old foxes... never hand a young dashing guy like yourself 

IS: come sit down... woh bas kuch baatein karni thi tumse... aao ander 

[Image: mouni-roy-4-4.jpg]

HJ: haan kya baat hai? 

IS: woh how you liking it here

HJ: its great 

IS: chalo... thats good.. now you know the rate is very low na... we dont really charge much at all 

HJ: haan haan tabhi its so good 

IS: but thats because mujhe kuch aur chaiye tumse... something more than money 

HJ: haan haan batao na kya hai IS jee

IS: woh look over there... kya dikh raha hai 

asking you to look in the direction of my wife

[Image: mouni-roy-flaunts-her-perfectly-tuned-fi...285219.jpg]
(01-12-2021, 04:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i knew you was the perfect guy for this... since you needed the money... so you wouldnt really say no 

and on top of that... i know some of your family... so you wouldnt mess it up... this was perfect

we let you rent for very cheap... since it wasnt about the money for us... it was about something else... we called you into the hall 

and you saw my wife sat there... looking as super hot as ever... even her outfits had changed... more slutty type

and my wife knew as well why i had let you rent out a room... she looking at you and smiling... she wanted you so bad

right now she had only had old foxes... never hand a young dashing guy like yourself 

IS: come sit down... woh bas kuch baatein karni thi tumse... aao ander 

[Image: mouni-roy-4-4.jpg]

HJ: haan kya baat hai? 

IS: woh how you liking it here

HJ: its great 

IS: chalo... thats good.. now you know the rate is very low na... we dont really charge much at all 

HJ: haan haan tabhi its so good 

IS: but thats because mujhe kuch aur chaiye tumse... something more than money 

HJ: haan haan batao na kya hai IS jee

IS: woh look over there... kya dikh raha hai 

asking you to look in the direction of my wife

[Image: mouni-roy-flaunts-her-perfectly-tuned-fi...285219.jpg]
I was a play boy in my town the first time I saw ur wife it was already decided I was gng to fuck her its
just a matter of time now u urself asking me to look at ur wife I was lil confused but I gave u a straight ans
aap ke hot wife IS ji u r just lucky to have a women like her in ur life and I too gave a smile too her in
response still thinking yep I will definetly bang her