Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(22-11-2021, 02:46 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kajal was very conscious of our romance behind her husbands back. 

This added an extra spice to our illegitimate relationship.

Now her husband booking our room was like he offering his wife kajal on a silver platter.

he had no idea what he doing right now... how he was offering his wife to you like this 

kajal: sure jaan... aao humare saath aao... 

he taking you both to the airport now... he was driving... and kajal instead on sitting in the front with him 

kajal: woh main peeche bathi hoon

rahul: peeche kyun 

kajal: woh more room na... aage mujhe teek nahin lagta hai na... toh peeche hi teek hai mere liye... woh am sitting at the back 

[Image: EjkDG6Z.jpg]

rahul: acha teek hai.. woh bhai... tu hi aja... aage baith ja... space hai ab toh 

AM: aare nahin nahin... woh main kyun wahan.. mujhe bhi toh aram se baitna hai peeche... toh main toh aage nahin 

you both sat in the back leaving him in the front now... he didnt know why... but he sat down and started driving now... and you could see kajals 

eyes always going to you... she couldnt wait to get her hands on you... and he was looking forward to it so much

that she was even starting a little in the car as well.. she moving her hand over to your cock over your pants 

[Image: YF83HSN.jpg]

AM: aare kajal yeh 

rahul: kya hua bhai... peeche koi problem toh nahin hai na 

AM: nahin nahin sab teek hai 

kajal: main bhi teek hoon jaan... peeche baith ka toh bhot maaza aata ahi 

you moving her hand since you knew you wouldnt be able to control and you didnt want to do anythign here and get out of control

but you saw kajal smiling... her slutty smile that always got to you 

kajal: relax karo AM... kaafi HARD AUR LAMBA safar hai 

[Image: YuqnoW0.jpg]

she was even talkign double meaning now to you... to get you even more rilled up... you was growing 

rahul: chalo airport paunch gaye hum 

you both got out and you didnt even pick up any of the bags

kajal: jaan you get them na 

now you was even treating him like a servant... making him pick up the bags and do everuthing... and he grabbing the bags and bringing them 

kajal: woh i think gate number 2 par hogi na flight...

[Image: VgdoGxQ.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(22-11-2021, 03:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he had no idea what he doing right now... how he was offering his wife to you like this 

kajal: sure jaan... aao humare saath aao... 

he taking you both to the airport now... he was driving... and kajal instead on sitting in the front with him 

kajal: woh main peeche bathi hoon

rahul: peeche kyun 

kajal: woh more room na... aage mujhe teek nahin lagta hai na... toh peeche hi teek hai mere liye... woh am sitting at the back 

[Image: EjkDG6Z.jpg]

rahul: acha teek hai.. woh bhai... tu hi aja... aage baith ja... space hai ab toh 

AM: aare nahin nahin... woh main kyun wahan.. mujhe bhi toh aram se baitna hai peeche... toh main toh aage nahin 

you both sat in the back leaving him in the front now... he didnt know why... but he sat down and started driving now... and you could see kajals 

eyes always going to you... she couldnt wait to get her hands on you... and he was looking forward to it so much

that she was even starting a little in the car as well.. she moving her hand over to your cock over your pants 

[Image: YF83HSN.jpg]

AM: aare kajal yeh 

rahul: kya hua bhai... peeche koi problem toh nahin hai na 

AM: nahin nahin sab teek hai 

kajal: main bhi teek hoon jaan... peeche baith ka toh bhot maaza aata ahi 

you moving her hand since you knew you wouldnt be able to control and you didnt want to do anythign here and get out of control

but you saw kajal smiling... her slutty smile that always got to you 

kajal: relax karo AM... kaafi HARD AUR LAMBA safar hai 

[Image: YuqnoW0.jpg]

she was even talkign double meaning now to you... to get you even more rilled up... you was growing 

rahul: chalo airport paunch gaye hum 

you both got out and you didnt even pick up any of the bags

kajal: jaan you get them na 

now you was even treating him like a servant... making him pick up the bags and do everuthing... and he grabbing the bags and bringing them 

kajal: woh i think gate number 2 par hogi na flight...

[Image: VgdoGxQ.jpg]

I ride to airport was filled with naughty glances at each other. 

It was like husband arranging everything for his wife's honeymoon with his best friend.

And the poor fellow is unaware of all of what is happening behind his back.
(22-11-2021, 03:56 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: I ride to airport was filled with naughty glances at each other. 

It was like husband arranging everything for his wife's honeymoon with his best friend.

And the poor fellow is unaware of all of what is happening behind his back.

he was carrying in the bag to the airport and following you guys in... and you got to the right gate 

kajal: chalo rahul... you can leave now na... we are here

rahul: aare nahin nahin teek hai na... main wait karta hoon tumare saath

kajal: you sure... tumari flight bhi hai na... miss hojayegi

rahul: it will be fine... tabhi apni flight thodi late book ki thi maine taaki i can stay with you until you have to leave na jaan... toh its fins 

kajal: thats so nice of you jaan... chalo saath mein wait karte hai hum phir 

[Image: 6wvWGQ6.jpg]

even thou she preferred him to leave now... so you both could be together 

his flight was also about to leave soon... he was just wanting to spend time with his wife

rahul: wahan jaak ephone zarro karna teek hai na jaan 

kajal: aare pakka karoongi... phne toh karna hi na mujhe apne pati ko... aur kisko phone karoongi main agar tumhe nahin toh

AM: toh humari flight agai... we will be getting off teek hai na... kuch din mein milte hai 

he went and gavehis wife a kiss before she had to leave

[Image: VCxc6Qp.jpg]

rahul: agar ho sake toh main jaldi kaam hatam karke ajaonga teek hai na jaan ill be quick

kajal: aare nahin take your time... aise na ho ki kaam galat hojaye teek hai na 

she kissing him and leaving him and both of you walking off now and she wasnt even looking back at him at all 

kajal: ab toh holiday shuru AM... ab toh aur bhi maaza aayega... plane mein bhi kaafi kuch karna hai mujhe 

you looking back to make sure he couldnt see you anymore and when he couldnt you grabbed her ass from behind 

AM: kabse isko chuna chahta tha main toh... iske sath bhi bhot kuch karna hai mujhe kajal... isko toh kaafi work karna hoga vacation par

[Image: pZYUGWA.jpg]
(22-11-2021, 04:06 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was carrying in the bag to the airport and following you guys in... and you got to the right gate 

kajal: chalo rahul... you can leave now na... we are here

rahul: aare nahin nahin teek hai na... main wait karta hoon tumare saath

kajal: you sure... tumari flight bhi hai na... miss hojayegi

rahul: it will be fine... tabhi apni flight thodi late book ki thi maine taaki i can stay with you until you have to leave na jaan... toh its fins 

kajal: thats so nice of you jaan... chalo saath mein wait karte hai hum phir 

[Image: 6wvWGQ6.jpg]

even thou she preferred him to leave now... so you both could be together 

his flight was also about to leave soon... he was just wanting to spend time with his wife

rahul: wahan jaak ephone zarro karna teek hai na jaan 

kajal: aare pakka karoongi... phne toh karna hi na mujhe apne pati ko... aur kisko phone karoongi main agar tumhe nahin toh

AM: toh humari flight agai... we will be getting off teek hai na... kuch din mein milte hai 

he went and gavehis wife a kiss before she had to leave

[Image: VCxc6Qp.jpg]

rahul: agar ho sake toh main jaldi kaam hatam karke ajaonga teek hai na jaan ill be quick

kajal: aare nahin take your time... aise na ho ki kaam galat hojaye teek hai na 

she kissing him and leaving him and both of you walking off now and she wasnt even looking back at him at all 

kajal: ab toh holiday shuru AM... ab toh aur bhi maaza aayega... plane mein bhi kaafi kuch karna hai mujhe 

you looking back to make sure he couldnt see you anymore and when he couldnt you grabbed her ass from behind 

AM: kabse isko chuna chahta tha main toh... iske sath bhi bhot kuch karna hai mujhe kajal... isko toh kaafi work karna hoga vacation par

[Image: pZYUGWA.jpg]

Kajal was as excited as me to go on this vacation. Once Rahul was out of sight, She was my wife now.

Wife who would only give me pleasure.. and my hands on her ass was to symbolize that it was mine now for the rest of vacation.
Hot 
(19-11-2021, 01:17 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you didnt want to risk it now... since the plan was set... you was just happy 

rahul: chalo... ill get it all booked for you both teek hai na 

you was still groping her ass while this was happening and he had no idea at all.. and kajal was letting you... she loved this control over her husband

then the next day... since rahul was booking every for you both... you messaging her phone 

AM: cant wait... to have that pussy all to myself... am going to be in your all day... sach mein maaza aayega 

kajal: aare dont message na... rahul dekh lega... you will ruin it... you just have to wait one more day

[Image: wRB86Aa.jpg]

you was jerking off all night thinking about it... then the day came... and you going over to kajals and seeing them packing 

rahul: glad your here... main phone karne hi wala tha tumhe... your early 

you couldnt wait at all... 

AM: woh i thought i would help... batao kya madat kar sakta hoon main 

rahul: just get the tickets... the reciept for the hotels is there as well na 

you going and getting the tickets and the hotel... and seeing that rahul had booked two rooms 

AM; is this ours... woh do rooms booked hai 

[Image: oFmP0lW.jpg]

rahul: haan... i mean i cant have you staying in the same room as my wife na... teek nahin lagta hai mujhe 

AM: aare you dont trust me 

kajal: jaan... tumhe pata hai na... ki mujhe raat ko darr lagta hai... why dont you booked one room but with two beds or something 

rahul; they didnt have one... woh sirf kind size bed wali thi 

AM: woh hi kardo na... woh main sofa pe so jaonga... woh i dont think she should be alone na 

kajal: haan jaan... i will get scared 

listening to kajal and seeing her sweet face he could never resist

[Image: jGNob3Z.jpg]

AM: teek hai jaan... tum kehti ho toh... chalo let me change them 

he went on the phone and started changing the tickets in ther other room and you quickly grabbed kajal and started kissing her 

kajal: muuaahh mm mm woh dheere... wait karo na 

AM; i cant wait na... i need you 

kajal: mmmm uummm mmmm main mil rahi hoon na... aise karogaye toh he will find out... muaahh muuaahh chalo wait... move

kajal pushing you away... she didnt want you to ruin the chance by getting caught... rahul comign back

rahul: aal changed... ab ek hi room hai... chalo main airport tak chod dehta hoon

[Image: 2J6GIX6.jpg]
Being her husband and her getting pregnant by another man

That would be the dream Big Grin

[Image: amrita-rao-1200.jpg]
(25-11-2021, 01:05 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Being her husband and her getting pregnant by another man

That would be the dream Big Grin

[Image: amrita-rao-1200.jpg]

u wanna be her hubby ?

[Image: 0gjr72gcpqy71.jpg]
disha and IS dating for awhile now... disha was way out of ISs league

but they were together... disha thought IS was nice... but he also had a lot of money which was the main attraction

but i was crazy about her... she was my dream woman

so anything she asked i would do... anything she wanted i would get her... no questions asked... 

[Image: gYy6kHl.jpg]

i just wanted her to be as happy as possible... but that just made her more free... as much as she wanted

HJ was the best friend... and he knew this as well 

with disha her priories were straight... and i kenw that since she told me that as well 

she would do what she wanted... when she wanted... with who she wanted... and i would take care of the expenses of everything

[Image: 5ErqvVi.jpg]
(25-11-2021, 02:35 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: disha and IS dating for awhile now... disha was way out of ISs league

but they were together... disha thought IS was nice... but he also had a lot of money which was the main attraction

but i was crazy about her... she was my dream woman

so anything she asked i would do... anything she wanted i would get her... no questions asked... 

[Image: gYy6kHl.jpg]

i just wanted her to be as happy as possible... but that just made her more free... as much as she wanted

HJ was the best friend... and he knew this as well 

with disha her priories were straight... and i kenw that since she told me that as well 

she would do what she wanted... when she wanted... with who she wanted... and i would take care of the expenses of everything

[Image: 5ErqvVi.jpg]

I was her best friend in the name of friendship I used to bang her she just likes me the most childhood friend

to whom she lost her virginity too u guys sitting on the couch watch a tv show I came on knocking

yaar break up hogaya I need to clear my head
(25-11-2021, 02:39 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: I was her best friend in the name of friendship I used to bang her she just likes me the most childhood friend

to whom she lost her virginity too u guys sitting on the couch watch a tv show I came on knocking

yaar break up hogaya I need to clear my head

you used to bang her all the time... and she didnt care 

that she was my gf at all... since you was not only her most liked friend... you was also her most liked person

you just wasnt marriagble material... thats why you both never got together as BF GF

but you still fucked her whenever you wanted... since she enjoyed sex with you way more than sex with me 

[Image: kTY5pJV.jpg]

if anything we hardly had sex anymore... since she didnt need it from me when she was getting it from you

you walking in like it was your house saying you broke up

disha: aare phirse.. abhi toh tumara break up hua tha pichle hi mahine... ab ek aur break up hogaya tumara 

woh aao yahan aao... (she calling you over... even thou we were relaxing and i wanted to spend alone timr with her)

[Image: HO0ZejJ.jpg]