Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
As soon as I see her waist

Eyes can’t really go anywhere else Smile

[Image: mrgfGIc.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
Rahul and Kajal had been married for some time now... everything seemed great on the outside

and even to rahul as well... he thought the marriage was going great... because kajal did a great job in hiding things for sure

since there was one thing rahul had no idea about with kajal... since rahul was never good in the bedroom

but kajal never complained about that... and rahul thought it was just because she was nice... but it really wasnt... it was mainly because 

kajal was getting what she needed from someone else in the bedroom

[Image: uBLz0VZ.jpg]

rahul had no idea at all... and how would he... they had been married foe sometime... and all they marriage kajal was having an affair

in fact even before they got married... kajal had been having an affair already 

and it was with one of rahuls closest friends AM and thats why he didnt suspect anything at all 

since it was normal for AM to be at the house... but rahul had no idea that he wasnt there to see rahul.. he was there for his wife 

[Image: niL27MY.jpg]

because they affair started before rahul and akjal got married and it had bene going on ever since 

AM was never the marriage type... so he was never going to getg married to kajal... and on top of that if kajal left rahul 

and got married to AM then they would lose all of rahuls money they used to use to much 

so the best thing for them was for kajal and rahul to stay married while kajal and him keep having they fun as much as they wanted 

and rahul never even had the slightest idea that one of his best friends was screwing his wife 

[Image: yrNkEty.jpg]
(18-11-2021, 04:37 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Rahul and Kajal had been married for some time now... everything seemed great on the outside

and even to rahul as well... he thought the marriage was going great... because kajal did a great job in hiding things for sure

since there was one thing rahul had no idea about with kajal... since rahul was never good in the bedroom

but kajal never complained about that... and rahul thought it was just because she was nice... but it really wasnt... it was mainly because 

kajal was getting what she needed from someone else in the bedroom

[Image: uBLz0VZ.jpg]

rahul had no idea at all... and how would he... they had been married foe sometime... and all they marriage kajal was having an affair

in fact even before they got married... kajal had been having an affair already 

and it was with one of rahuls closest friends AM and thats why he didnt suspect anything at all 

since it was normal for AM to be at the house... but rahul had no idea that he wasnt there to see rahul.. he was there for his wife 

[Image: niL27MY.jpg]

because they affair started before rahul and akjal got married and it had bene going on ever since 

AM was never the marriage type... so he was never going to getg married to kajal... and on top of that if kajal left rahul 

and got married to AM then they would lose all of rahuls money they used to use to much 

so the best thing for them was for kajal and rahul to stay married while kajal and him keep having they fun as much as they wanted 

and rahul never even had the slightest idea that one of his best friends was screwing his wife 

[Image: yrNkEty.jpg]

Kajal and I had hooked up many time behind my best friends back.

It was a perfect agreement between me and Kajal, I won't be responsible of taking care of her and she intern gets the much desired pleasure from me.

And all this happening in secrecy was an icing on top of cake!
(18-11-2021, 05:09 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kajal and I had hooked up many time behind my best friends back.

It was a perfect agreement between me and Kajal, I won't be responsible of taking care of her and she intern gets the much desired pleasure from me.

And all this happening in secrecy was an icing on top of cake!

and rahul had no idea at all as well... and the thing was you both had been fucking in his house as well

in the bedroom and everywhere else... you fucked your best friends wife... in the kitchen... in the living room.. inthe master bedroom 

in the shower... all sorts... and the thing was you even pounded her ass

something rahul hadnt even been able to fuck... kajal only let you fuck her ass and no one else... you both were enjoying a lot 

[Image: xU3Aq6m.jpg]

and the best thing... you didnt have to deal with any wife looking after... or any marraige business... you just had you fuck with your slut 

one time you was fucking kajal in the bedroom and she was moaning so loud 

kajal: aaaahh aaahh AM aaahh aram se mmmm woh itna karogaye toh koi sun lega aaah aaahh take it easy na aaahh mmm 

and her husband came home to find the moaning going and knocking on the door and she opened it 

[Image: F9MDimC.jpg]

rahul: woh kya ho raha tha.. what was going on here

kajal: nothing baby... why?

rahul: i heard your screams

kajal: woh hai na... i was just thinking abut you aur main on our bed was just having some fun in my private time na 

it was this easy for her to convince rahul nothing was happening... thats how much she had him wrapped around her fingers

[Image: HZQYYai.png]
kajal really had him wrapped around her fingers... and she could do anything at all 

but you wanted to have some more fun... you wanted her to yourself for a few days... since you never had a full night together

because rahul would always come home... so both you and kajal were looking for something 

AM: kajal... you need ot do something... i need this ass more 

and you was groping her ass while talking to her... all this in the kitchen while he was in the other room

[Image: 27UiKNv.jpg]

kajal: aare tum na... you just start anywhere... he will come in and see

AM: cant help it... 

you groping her and he came in and you stopped.. he never suspected anything... and then rahul was telling you both something 

rahul: woh jaan... we have a problem... woh i need to go to italy to meet some clients... but i also have a meeting in france... 

toh am not sure how i will get both things done at the same time 

[Image: uKt7bGE.jpg]

AM: aare thats easy... ill go to italy for you na... ill keep the clients relaxed and enjoying while you finsih your work in france 

rahul: woh thats great... teek hai thats done 

AM: so me and kajal will meet you in italy after a few days

rahul: woh nahin... kajal is coming with me na

AM: aare your going to get kajal bored with your meetings... let her come to italy with me and enjoy the sight seeing... and then you can join in after a few days

[Image: y7dhRwa.jpg]
(18-11-2021, 11:31 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kajal really had him wrapped around her fingers... and she could do anything at all 

but you wanted to have some more fun... you wanted her to yourself for a few days... since you never had a full night together

because rahul would always come home... so both you and kajal were looking for something 

AM: kajal... you need ot do something... i need this ass more 

and you was groping her ass while talking to her... all this in the kitchen while he was in the other room

[Image: 27UiKNv.jpg]

kajal: aare tum na... you just start anywhere... he will come in and see

AM: cant help it... 

you groping her and he came in and you stopped.. he never suspected anything... and then rahul was telling you both something 

rahul: woh jaan... we have a problem... woh i need to go to italy to meet some clients... but i also have a meeting in france... 

toh am not sure how i will get both things done at the same time 

[Image: uKt7bGE.jpg]

AM: aare thats easy... ill go to italy for you na... ill keep the clients relaxed and enjoying while you finsih your work in france 

rahul: woh thats great... teek hai thats done 

AM: so me and kajal will meet you in italy after a few days

rahul: woh nahin... kajal is coming with me na

AM: aare your going to get kajal bored with your meetings... let her come to italy with me and enjoy the sight seeing... and then you can join in after a few days

[Image: y7dhRwa.jpg]

It was becoming very tiring to be cautious and quick while enjoying with Rahul's wife. 

Everytime we had to have sex quietly, quickly and even after cuming in her, I had no time to relax with her.

A golden opportunity came and I made sure Kajal would be coming with me to Italy ..
(19-11-2021, 12:10 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: It was becoming very tiring to be cautious and quick while enjoying with Rahul's wife. 

Everytime we had to have sex quietly, quickly and even after cuming in her, I had no time to relax with her.

A golden opportunity came and I made sure Kajal would be coming with me to Italy ..

sometimes you even had to rush... you could never savour the moment 

you would cum inside her and in the next minute have to be getting dressed to leave 

but with this chance you wasnt going to miss... spending a few days together with kajal... all alone... that was what you wanted 

and now while you was talking to rahul... you and kajal were both facing him... you took your hand and moved it on kajals ass and grabbing her ass

it was happening behind so rahul couldnt really see what you was doing there

rahul: woh am not sure... woh aise kajal ko... sending her to italy am not sure

[Image: CAfObx3.jpg]

kajal: haan i think your right... i mean i shouldnt really go na... i should go with my husband everywhere... i think that would be right

kajal was just acting making it look like she wanted to go with him

kajal: i can maybe eerrrmm just sit in the hotel room all alone by myself while you do your thing 

AM; ab dekho... your going to make her sit alone 

kajal: woh i have an idea... why doesnt AM go to france and you and me rahul can go to Italy

this was all her plan since she knew only he could go to that meeting and no one else... she was just playing along with it all now 

[Image: BpoobvT.jpg]

rahul: woh nahin i mean i have to be there... but you cant just get bored

kajal: eermm ill stay home then... really wanted to see italy thou

rahul: chalo teek hai... i mean there is no harm na... woh even i am coming to italy in 4 days as well... so i can just meet you there... i think should be fine

kajal: you sure jaan 

rahul: am sure... and AM will be there with you also na... so i shouldnt really have to worry about anything 

woh bas AM make sure you keep the clients relaxed and happy so i can come there and meet them... ok na?

[Image: qt6Gcrm.jpg]
(19-11-2021, 12:18 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: sometimes you even had to rush... you could never savour the moment 

you would cum inside her and in the next minute have to be getting dressed to leave 

but with this chance you wasnt going to miss... spending a few days together with kajal... all alone... that was what you wanted 

and now while you was talking to rahul... you and kajal were both facing him... you took your hand and moved it on kajals ass and grabbing her ass

it was happening behind so rahul couldnt really see what you was doing there

rahul: woh am not sure... woh aise kajal ko... sending her to italy am not sure

[Image: CAfObx3.jpg]

kajal: haan i think your right... i mean i shouldnt really go na... i should go with my husband everywhere... i think that would be right

kajal was just acting making it look like she wanted to go with him

kajal: i can maybe eerrrmm just sit in the hotel room all alone by myself while you do your thing 

AM; ab dekho... your going to make her sit alone 

kajal: woh i have an idea... why doesnt AM go to france and you and me rahul can go to Italy

this was all her plan since she knew only he could go to that meeting and no one else... she was just playing along with it all now 

[Image: BpoobvT.jpg]

rahul: woh nahin i mean i have to be there... but you cant just get bored

kajal: eermm ill stay home then... really wanted to see italy thou

rahul: chalo teek hai... i mean there is no harm na... woh even i am coming to italy in 4 days as well... so i can just meet you there... i think should be fine

kajal: you sure jaan 

rahul: am sure... and AM will be there with you also na... so i shouldnt really have to worry about anything 

woh bas AM make sure you keep the clients relaxed and happy so i can come there and meet them... ok na?

[Image: qt6Gcrm.jpg]

I knew Rahul would have to budge to this plan whether he liked it or not.

Often wondering whether Rahul knew I was screwing his wife and he was a cuck. I dare not pose such question to either Kajal or rahul.

All I wanted was to pleasure Kaju and this arrangement was ideal.
(19-11-2021, 12:59 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: I knew Rahul would have to budge to this plan whether he liked it or not.

Often wondering whether Rahul knew I was screwing his wife and he was a cuck. I dare not pose such question to either Kajal or rahul.

All I wanted was to pleasure Kaju and this arrangement was ideal.

you didnt want to risk it now... since the plan was set... you was just happy 

rahul: chalo... ill get it all booked for you both teek hai na 

you was still groping her ass while this was happening and he had no idea at all.. and kajal was letting you... she loved this control over her husband

then the next day... since rahul was booking every for you both... you messaging her phone 

AM: cant wait... to have that pussy all to myself... am going to be in your all day... sach mein maaza aayega 

kajal: aare dont message na... rahul dekh lega... you will ruin it... you just have to wait one more day

[Image: wRB86Aa.jpg]

you was jerking off all night thinking about it... then the day came... and you going over to kajals and seeing them packing 

rahul: glad your here... main phone karne hi wala tha tumhe... your early 

you couldnt wait at all... 

AM: woh i thought i would help... batao kya madat kar sakta hoon main 

rahul: just get the tickets... the reciept for the hotels is there as well na 

you going and getting the tickets and the hotel... and seeing that rahul had booked two rooms 

AM; is this ours... woh do rooms booked hai 

[Image: oFmP0lW.jpg]

rahul: haan... i mean i cant have you staying in the same room as my wife na... teek nahin lagta hai mujhe 

AM: aare you dont trust me 

kajal: jaan... tumhe pata hai na... ki mujhe raat ko darr lagta hai... why dont you booked one room but with two beds or something 

rahul; they didnt have one... woh sirf kind size bed wali thi 

AM: woh hi kardo na... woh main sofa pe so jaonga... woh i dont think she should be alone na 

kajal: haan jaan... i will get scared 

listening to kajal and seeing her sweet face he could never resist

[Image: jGNob3Z.jpg]

AM: teek hai jaan... tum kehti ho toh... chalo let me change them 

he went on the phone and started changing the tickets in ther other room and you quickly grabbed kajal and started kissing her 

kajal: muuaahh mm mm woh dheere... wait karo na 

AM; i cant wait na... i need you 

kajal: mmmm uummm mmmm main mil rahi hoon na... aise karogaye toh he will find out... muaahh muuaahh chalo wait... move

kajal pushing you away... she didnt want you to ruin the chance by getting caught... rahul comign back

rahul: aal changed... ab ek hi room hai... chalo main airport tak chod dehta hoon

[Image: 2J6GIX6.jpg]
(19-11-2021, 01:17 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you didnt want to risk it now... since the plan was set... you was just happy 

rahul: chalo... ill get it all booked for you both teek hai na 

you was still groping her ass while this was happening and he had no idea at all.. and kajal was letting you... she loved this control over her husband

then the next day... since rahul was booking every for you both... you messaging her phone 

AM: cant wait... to have that pussy all to myself... am going to be in your all day... sach mein maaza aayega 

kajal: aare dont message na... rahul dekh lega... you will ruin it... you just have to wait one more day

[Image: wRB86Aa.jpg]

you was jerking off all night thinking about it... then the day came... and you going over to kajals and seeing them packing 

rahul: glad your here... main phone karne hi wala tha tumhe... your early 

you couldnt wait at all... 

AM: woh i thought i would help... batao kya madat kar sakta hoon main 

rahul: just get the tickets... the reciept for the hotels is there as well na 

you going and getting the tickets and the hotel... and seeing that rahul had booked two rooms 

AM; is this ours... woh do rooms booked hai 

[Image: oFmP0lW.jpg]

rahul: haan... i mean i cant have you staying in the same room as my wife na... teek nahin lagta hai mujhe 

AM: aare you dont trust me 

kajal: jaan... tumhe pata hai na... ki mujhe raat ko darr lagta hai... why dont you booked one room but with two beds or something 

rahul; they didnt have one... woh sirf kind size bed wali thi 

AM: woh hi kardo na... woh main sofa pe so jaonga... woh i dont think she should be alone na 

kajal: haan jaan... i will get scared 

listening to kajal and seeing her sweet face he could never resist

[Image: jGNob3Z.jpg]

AM: teek hai jaan... tum kehti ho toh... chalo let me change them 

he went on the phone and started changing the tickets in ther other room and you quickly grabbed kajal and started kissing her 

kajal: muuaahh mm mm woh dheere... wait karo na 

AM; i cant wait na... i need you 

kajal: mmmm uummm mmmm main mil rahi hoon na... aise karogaye toh he will find out... muaahh muuaahh chalo wait... move

kajal pushing you away... she didnt want you to ruin the chance by getting caught... rahul comign back

rahul: aal changed... ab ek hi room hai... chalo main airport tak chod dehta hoon

[Image: 2J6GIX6.jpg]

Kajal was very conscious of our romance behind her husbands back. 

This added an extra spice to our illegitimate relationship.

Now her husband booking our room was like he offering his wife kajal on a silver platter.