Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
kareena wasn't found of kriti too much..as my attention was now on kriti ..she took evry turn to humilitae or use her

WD: kriti yeh sab toh chalta hay na..ladunga naya dress,,..momma kya hay bhook lagi hay

(seeing hr naked tits) kuch milayga

[Image: KvT2uV2.jpg]
(19-05-2019, 06:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kareena wasn't found of kriti too much..as my attention was now on kriti ..she took evry turn to humilitae or use her

WD: kriti yeh sab toh chalta hay na..ladunga naya dress,,..momma kya hay bhook lagi hay

(seeing hr naked tits) kuch milayga

kareena liked your attention being on her... so she didnt like another woman coming into the family since alreayd 

she had to share your attention with aish... and now kriti as well...

kareena: ab aise hi rehna hai teek hai na... dont be putting on any more clothes for the rest of the day aise hi

stripped her down to her panty just... and then spanked her on her ass hard 'aaaaaahhh'

[Image: sBGfg2a.jpg]

kriti: itni zor se kyun 

kareena: zor se kahan kiya hai maine... i was just checking ki gaand teek toh main mere WD ke liye ya nahin.... 

aish: kyun... kya chiaye mere betu ko

seeing you looking at her tits

[Image: nW1NzUG.jpg]

aish: acha toh yeh baat hai... phir toh yeh hi milega tumhe agar tumhe yeh hi chaiye aao doodh le lo ab aao 

but she coming to you and bending over with her breast in your face 

uncle: aare humein kya miega... bachi alia toh tumare paas hai

dadaji: aare bahu hai na sabke liye

[Image: xPWmAOD.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
mouni : (just staring in his eyes ) kya kahan IS nahin abhi toh we juts started

abhi toh strtching bhi baki hay na...

guy: woh pole pay jaoon na mouni...lets work on ur posture

mouni: itna upar jumo nahin hoga pick me na  (u saww he easily picked her up like a doll..his hands even grazed her tit.)

[Image: idiva_tv-celebs-transformed-their-bodies...h=513&q=75]

guy: there right there..abhi strecth ur lega all the way..haan bilkull aisay...(from ur perspective u saw her lesg spread and he standing riight in front of her pussy)

mouni: yaha rkna hay na..hathoo mat be there..dekho mein giri nahin bas (u saw her small shorts...anyone coould easily peek in a look at her panties)

oh Is tum ab tak yahan hi hoon..atleast grab a towel na..ya tumko kaam nahin hay ab?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(19-05-2019, 06:34 PM)wkdevil Wrote: mouni : (just staring in his eyes ) kya kahan IS nahin abhi toh we juts started

abhi toh strtching bhi baki hay na...

guy: woh pole pay jaoon na mouni...lets work on ur posture

mouni: itna upar jumo nahin hoga pick me na  (u saww he easily picked her up like a doll..his hands even grazed her tit.)

guy: there right there..abhi strecth ur lega all the way..haan bilkull aisay...(from ur perspective u saw her lesg spread and he standing riight in front of her pussy)

mouni: yaha rkna hay na..hathoo mat be there..dekho mein giri nahin bas (u saw her small shorts...anyone coould easily peek in a look at her panties)

oh Is tum ab tak yahan hi hoon..atleast grab a towel na..ya tumko kaam nahin hay ab?

i thought it was a bit wierd but to me since she wasnt complaining i thought nothing was wrong... i thought this is how workouts happen

i could see that... him standing right there infront of her... she asking me...

IS: woh kuch kaam tha par socha baad mein karoonga aur thoda time tumare saath par tum busy ho toh maybe ill get my work done now... yeh lo towel 

handing her a towel
lapping on to mom tiits i was sucking them

my mom near me..uncles moving their hands and felling my moms ass..it was all casual between us

WD: umm umm mommy best hoon app apsay achi whore koi nahin

[Image: 5encCCw.jpg]
(19-05-2019, 06:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: lapping on to mom tiits i was sucking them

my mom near me..uncles moving their hands and felling my moms ass..it was all casual between us

WD: umm umm mommy best hoon app apsay achi whore koi nahin

kareena heard you say that and as soon as you did she moved away from kriti and came there near you 

kareena: kya kahan tumne... aur main... main bhi toh yahan hi hoon na... mera kya 

aish: aare iska matlab tum bhi achi whore ho... par mere se better nahin kyun netu tumari momma sabse best whore hai na 

[Image: 3y9bLhL.jpg]

kareena: nahin nahin... mujhe laga galti se keh diya hoga... main hoon best whore... kyun WD 

while this happening aish pulling your face more into her breast and making you suck on them more keeping your head there

kriti: maind dadaji... main kya karoong.. mujhe toh ab kuch khaana hai na 

[Image: ROcM1nX.jpg]

dadaji: haan haan baad mein... abhi yaahn aao table ke neeche aao chalo... aur lag jao kaam pe

uncle 2: haan haan yeh beteer hoga... vaise humein bhi kaafi kuch mil jayega while we are waiting here

kriti: table ke neeche... woh mujhe eerrmmm (she knew she hand no other choice than to listen to dsdaji all the time 

[Image: 8aCqvpT.jpg]
they both looked at each other when u said u weren't leaving

the guy took the towel of u as she hanging there...

he started wiping her thigs..and then her navel

mouni: woh mooh pay bhi im sweating na (he wiped her face and then moved his hand on her  breast and wiped the sweat)

[Image: 1543495239-mouni.JPG?d=600x450]

guy: yeh toh mera kaam hay na toh keep my client happy..chalo nechay ajaoo ab (he grabed mouni..but her lges on his shoulder ..his face almost in her pussy..and then got her on her feet)

chalo ab doggy position mein ajoon (she gave him a look) exercise kay liya na

mouni: (getting on 4's..he came right behind her) ab wohi jo last time (he moved fron and then back..touching hos penies from above his shorts)

(u seeing she reperadetly doing that as a exercise but they basically dry humping) umm uff aur kitna hay umm

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2957847394_Mouni%20Roy%20...963c7d.JPG]
(19-05-2019, 06:45 PM)wkdevil Wrote: they both looked at each other when u said u weren't leaving

the guy took the towel of u as she hanging there...

he started wiping her thigs..and then her navel

mouni: woh mooh pay bhi im sweating na (he wiped her face and then moved his hand on her  breast and wiped the sweat)

guy: yeh toh mera kaam hay na toh keep my client happy..chalo nechay ajaoo ab (he grabed mouni..but her lges on his shoulder ..his face almost in her pussy..and then got her on her feet)

chalo ab doggy position mein ajoon (she gave him a look) exercise kay liya na

mouni: (getting on 4's..he came right behind her) ab wohi jo last time (he moved fron and then back..touching hos penies from above his shorts)

(u seeing she reperadetly doing that as a exercise but they basically dry humping) umm uff aur kitna hay umm

he was basically dry humping her in doggy while i was still there... but i had seen this before... and to me it was just exercise since thats

what mouni told me last time when i asked that it was just a workout so i didnt say anything to him dry humping my girl
i saw massi got a little angry and i dint meant that

WD: woh massi (sucking moms tits barely talking to massi) its just moms best na

dadaji aur uncles bhi zada shayad mom ko chodtay hay..mom ka rate bhi apsay zyada hay

[Image: o71lxtK.jpg]
guy: umm thats it (u saw his face he wa sloving it) another 20 bas

monui: (she moved her hip and even rotated it) ahh u sure mein soch rahi thi another 50

woh mazza ara hay na..i mean workout mein maza ara hay mujhay

(he moved his hands on her kamar..felling her up..even caught her hair and pulled it)

[Image: Mouni-Roy3.jpg]

ahhh yeh kya kar rahay hoon...(it was basiaclayy doggy fucking but they were dressed)

guy: woh bas ur posture ismay sahin rahayga ummm mera toh aisay hi hojayga.....matlab mera bhi work out hora hay

monui: haan (looked at u) kash Is siay workout kar pata meray sath (she closeing her eyes..u saw a huge boner on ur gf ass just dry humping it)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__71998668_Mouni%20Roy%20at...56129a.JPG]