Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(19-05-2019, 06:48 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i saw massi got a little angry and i dint meant that

WD: woh massi (sucking moms tits barely talking to massi) its just moms best na

dadaji aur uncles bhi zada shayad mom ko chodtay hay..mom ka rate bhi apsay zyada hay

aish was getting so happy hearing all this about her... you prasing her so much like this

aish: aare mera pyaara sa betuu... aur lo mooh mein... jitna chaho mooh mein le lo ab toh... yeh sab tumara hi hai na le lo 

kareena: aare toh kya rate jyada hai toh... iska yeh matlab thodi hai shes a better whore... tum log batao chalo

[Image: Koqp4El.jpg]

all this going on kriti having to go under the able and she seeing... both uncles cocks under the table and she knew she had to do

she even could see from under alia sat on dadajis lap... and could see his balls... your wife under the table like a slut 

uncle: haan haan i agree... aish hi better raandi hai... pakka theres no compettion at all... woh toh lagi rehit hai poori raat 

[Image: 5qApR5f.jpg]

kareena: main bhi toh poori raat kar sakti hoon na... aise thodi hai main thak jaati hoon thodi der baad

ucnle 2: yeh sahi baat hai... main toh kareena ko kehta hoon... i mean aish toh kabhi gangbang bhi nahin karti hai kabhi bhi

par karena ko dekho toh... hamesha har hafte ek toh gangbang hota rehta hai... pichle hi din 6-7 ka liya tha ke saath usne toh

[Image: 6AtndPw.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
my little sister in her granpas lap just moving

WD: woh umm momma toh hamesha bahar jakay chudwati hay...

woh aap bhi achi hoon massi lekin..dadaji aap bolon (he was just lost in alias tight pussy )

[Image: 4znVjl5.jpg]
(19-05-2019, 06:53 PM)wkdevil Wrote: guy: umm thats it (u saw his face he wa sloving it) another 20 bas

monui: (she moved her hip and even rotated it) ahh u sure mein soch rahi thi another 50

woh mazza ara hay na..i mean workout mein maza ara hay mujhay

(he moved his hands on her kamar..felling her up..even caught her hair and pulled it)

ahhh yeh kya kar rahay hoon...(it was basiaclayy doggy fucking but they were dressed)

guy: woh bas ur posture ismay sahin rahayga ummm mera toh aisay hi hojayga.....matlab mera bhi work out hora hay

monui: haan (looked at u) kash Is siay workout kar pata meray sath (she closeing her eyes..u saw a huge boner on ur gf ass just dry humping it)

this all happening infront of me now... he even grabbing her hair pulling it... it was just like he was fucking her but they were clothed

all this happening infront of me... yet my thought never went to her doing this as a sexual thing

IS; aare aram se... baal kyun pakad rahe ho aise
(19-05-2019, 06:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my little sister in her granpas lap just moving

WD: woh umm momma toh hamesha bahar jakay chudwati hay...

woh aap bhi achi hoon massi lekin..dadaji aap bolon (he was just lost in alias tight pussy )

alia didnt care... she was just sat in his lap... his cock inside her like it was nothing now.. relaxing....

dadaji: aare meri duno betiyan hi kamaal ki raandi hai par main kaise choose kar sakta hoon

ucnle 1: it has to be aish... i mean usne hi toh sabko raandi bana ya hai jais ealia ko raandi bana ya hai aur doosre bache ko bhi 

[Image: YNjOKfj.jpg]

ucnle 2: iss mein kya hai... kareena hi toh sab sikhati hai unko bhi... mera toh meri choti behna ko hi jaata hai 

kareena: tum na... dekhna raat ko will give you a night you wont forget (she saying that to her brother...)

dadaji: main toh dvide nahin kar sakta hoon kabhi bhi aise... ek kaam karo... duno jaake ander jao aur kuch sexy kapde 

[Image: rVC5bQx.jpg]

pehan kar aao aur kuch show de do... abhi decide karte hai hum ki kaun jyada ranaid hai duno mein se

aish: haan haan yeh hi sahi hai... chalo phir 

alia: best raandi toh main hoon na dadaji

dadaji: aare haan beti... yeh toh 2nd place ke liye fight kar rahe hai... meri alia raandi se better toh koi nahin hai kabhi bhi

[Image: 9EFGelM.jpg]
guy: woh dekho (he yanked her hair) iski neck ek dum position mein rehni chaiya na isliya

mouni: juts a workout routine Is..ab tum worlout kartay nahin tumay kaisay paata

woh pain hota hay thoda but its soooooo worth it na...um .umm ahhhh woh im too tierd na woh change karay

guy: (she moved and u saw his dick almost coming out from his shorts..u could see the tip of his huge cock)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3492324021_Mouni%20Roy%20...4b86a3.jpg]

chalo on ur knees mouni (he gave her 2 dembells..and literally stood against her face) chalo hath upar and nechay

mouni: woh mein (she was baiscailay staring at his boner..u saw she moved sometime its touching her face)

yeh toh best workout hay (he barely helping her..just taking a chance to rub his dick on her face)

mouni: is woh ek aur trainer chaiya..woh yoga kay liya..can i get him too?

[Image: 1524634755-Mouni_Roy_heels_Brahmhastra_L...?d=600x450]
it was so cute my dadji saying alia qas no 1

WD: haan alia tum toh meri choti nrhan best hoon baki sab fail hay tumaray samnay (we all pameperd her she was the princess)

(seeing both mom and massi go in)

[Image: oVxmnVI.jpg]
(19-05-2019, 07:05 PM)wkdevil Wrote: guy: woh dekho (he yanked her hair) iski neck ek dum position mein rehni chaiya na isliya

mouni: juts a workout routine Is..ab tum worlout kartay nahin tumay kaisay paata

woh pain hota hay thoda but its soooooo worth it na...um .umm ahhhh woh im too tierd na woh change karay

guy: (she moved and u saw his dick almost coming out from his shorts..u could see the tip of his huge cock)

chalo on ur knees mouni (he gave her 2 dembells..and literally stood against her face) chalo hath upar and nechay

mouni: woh mein (she was baiscailay staring at his boner..u saw she moved sometime its touching her face)

yeh toh best workout hay (he barely helping her..just taking a chance to rub his dick on her face)

mouni: is woh ek aur trainer chaiya..woh yoga kay liya..can i get him too?

he yanking her hair more when talking to me and now changing posintion and he was basically rubbing his cock on her face

i thught this wasnt right but mouni said nothing so i didnt say anything as well... since i didnt know anything about workout so was going with what mouni said

IS: ek aur... yoga... woh sure mouni... tumhe ek aur chaiye yoga ke liye toh... done
(19-05-2019, 07:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was so cute my dadji saying alia qas no 1

WD: haan alia tum toh meri choti nrhan best hoon baki sab fail hay tumaray samnay (we all pameperd her she was the princess)

(seeing both mom and massi go in)

alia: phir teek hai... main best hoon na... thats good

uncle 1: tumare saamne toh sab kuch bhi nahin hai princess...

uncle 2: haan sahi kaha aaaaaaaahhh fuck.... bahu toh neeche kaafi acha kaam kar rahi hai abhi toh 

kareena and aish had gone in to get changed now...

kriti: mmm uummm main ab upar a sakti hoon kya.... kaafi hogaya hai na 

[Image: RZ4m4lg.jpg]

dadaji: abhi nahin... stay there bahu.... tumara kaam hai hum mard ko serve karna hai toh teek se karo and dont complain that much samjhi

kriti: woh haan sorry dadaji... main karti hoon 

she kept suckng on they cocks licking they cocks... your sweet wife having to serve all this men now

alia: kriti woh meir ass bhi please... snce your already there... mujhe bhi kuch chaiye na.. woh lick my ass.. deep na ok please

even alia telling your wife to lick her ass now

[Image: A9Rtbc4.jpg]
mouni: (u saw she opened her mouth...acting as if she was just getting air ..but just quickly licked his cock just the tip)

umm woh haan IS thank u so much..ab toh i can do "NUDE YOGA" with him na (she said yoga and u said yes but she only gave u half infromation)

i think it will be good for me na i heard hes really good,...ppora mazza ayga

guy: (u couldnt see as his back was tunrned to u..he was smilling knowing how slutty she was)

[Image: 1544171201-Untitled_design_19_0.jpg?d=600x450]

chao toh mein bhi kara skat hoon nude yoga...

moinu: nahin nahin  (she kept the dembels down) woh IS mera toh hogaya going for a shower...

(he was also follwoing her) woh IS yeh bhi hell just wait outside mera hojay toh yeh bhi shower karlingay...

tumay jana nahin hay work pay ab

[Image: 1538075652-mouni.JPG?d=600x450]
(19-05-2019, 07:15 PM)wkdevil Wrote: mouni: (u saw she opened her mouth...acting as if she was just getting air ..but just quickly licked his cock just the tip)

umm woh haan IS thank u so much..ab toh i can do "NUDE YOGA" with him na (she said yoga and u said yes but she only gave u half infromation)

i think it will be good for me na i heard hes really good,...ppora mazza ayga

guy: (u couldnt see as his back was tunrned to u..he was smilling knowing how slutty she was)

chao toh mein bhi kara skat hoon nude yoga...

moinu: nahin nahin  (she kept the dembels down) woh IS mera toh hogaya going for a shower...

(he was also follwoing her) woh IS yeh bhi hell just wait outside mera hojay toh yeh bhi shower karlingay...

tumay jana nahin hay work pay ab

she lickng his cock and i didnt even realise... she saying to do nude yoga

IS; woh haan... he can have a shower after you... haan abhi abhi kuch kaam kar lehta hoon par woh nude yoga... woh zaroori hai kya baby... woh bas normal yoga teek hoga na