Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
my wife just had  a huge load in her ..this was just the start for her

WD: aoh momma chay say deepthorat karo na array kriti aoo dekho maooma kaisay karti hay

momma kriti ab tak poora nahin lay pati hay lund mooh mein

[Image: tNSQuyt.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 04:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my wife just had  a huge load in her ..this was just the start for her

WD: aoh momma chay say deepthorat karo na array kriti aoo dekho maooma kaisay karti hay

momma kriti ab tak poora nahin lay pati hay lund mooh mein

aish: kya... meri bahu mere bete ka poora nahin le pati hai abhi... yahan aao kriti chalo aao 

aish calling kriti over she not happy that... you was not getting your cock sucked properly... kriti coming over

aish: mujhe dekho... aur phir i want you to show me tum kaise karti ho samjhi na 

kriti: woh haan maaji woh bas... kya hai woh inka itna bada hai ki main woh poora kaise la sakti hoon dekho toh 

[Image: C6Ny3kk.jpg]

alia: aap duno na... hamesha meri taangein dekhte rehte ho... dont disurb me main busy hoon 

uncle 2: aare alia... tu toh humari princess hai na... toh tumare saath hi toh time spend karna hai humein na 

he taking his hand and moving n her legs... feeling her soft smooth legs now but she moving his hand

alia: nahin nahin... abhi nahin abhi busy hoon... abhi isse kam chala lo tum teek hai na

she going and taking her panty off and handing him her panty just to tease him even more now

[Image: GXZSqdf.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
she waited till ur class was over seeing all the students coming out

u were packing ur bags when u heard the class door lock and saw she walking to u with her paper in her hand

coming opposite to u and sitting on the bench crossing her legs and giving that paper to u

ananya: yeh loo change it and pass me (she took her phone out and in it..then saw u weren't changing it)

[Image: who-is-ananya-panday-student-of-the-year-2-759.jpg]

(snaping her fingers) hello mainay kahan change karo marks i cant fail this..dint my dad send u a package or something

(her dad bribed other teachers) kya huwa biktay nahin hoon kya..come on im asking nicely kardonn na

(she thinking maybe try to charm u) array IS sir aap toh meray fav profesor hay (though she barely interacted with u)

apni fav studfent kay liya itna nahin karogay ..chalo lets be done with this now

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1929186722_Ananya%20Pande...6878a3.JPG]
sitting back relaxing as my mom and wife were near my cock..and my little sis being a teasing slut

WD: umm hann momma toh kabsay choos rahi hay..ab inkay chosnay say hi itna bada hogaya ...

[Image: RpgxCrJ.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 04:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she waited till ur class was over seeing all the students coming out

u were packing ur bags when u heard the class door lock and saw she walking to u with her paper in her hand

coming opposite to u and sitting on the bench crossing her legs and giving that paper to u

ananya: yeh loo change it and pass me (she took her phone out and in it..then saw u weren't changing it)

(snaping her fingers) hello mainay kahan change karo marks i cant fail this..dint my dad send u a package or something

(her dad bribed other teachers) kya huwa biktay nahin hoon kya..come on im asking nicely kardonn na

(she thinking maybe try to charm u) array IS sir aap toh meray fav profesor hay (though she barely interacted with u)

apni fav studfent kay liya itna nahin karogay ..chalo lets be done with this now

she had so much arrogance and attitude not even saying she would do extra things to help... just demanding to change... 

IS: woh nahin ananya... woh main change nahin kar sakta hoon... you ddint even write anything in this... and your never in class as well 

i think this will teach you that you need to work harder...
(18-05-2019, 04:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sitting back relaxing as my mom and wife were near my cock..and my little sis being a teasing slut

WD: umm hann momma toh kabsay choos rahi hay..ab inkay chosnay say hi itna bada hogaya ...

she taking your all cock in her mouth and she not even gagging since she was such a whore

aish: mmmmmmm sssslluurrppp dont worry betu... momma hai na... momma sab kar degi... sab sikha doongi main toh

she also looking at alia being a whore... and she was so proud of alia... how much of a slut she was

aish: chalo ab mujhe dekhna hai tum kaise karti hoon chalo lo mooh mein ab

[Image: cC4Znts.jpg]

she saying that came and sat near you with kriti near yur cock since she wanted to make sure you was enjoying a lot

aish: tab tak tum mere mooh mein le lo betu... mujhe pata hai tumhe mere maamme kaise lagte hai lo mooh mein

kriti: woh abhi toh aur bhi hard hogaya hai inka toh... aapne toh bhot hard kar diya hai 

uncle: kya smell hia tumari alia (smelling her panty now) mujhe toh aur chaiye alia... woh open your legs na dikhao na

alia: eerrmm ok (she opened her legs for like a second and then clsed) dekh liya... chalo hogaya ab

[Image: REJx0u9.jpg]
ananya : (raising her eyebrows) sis u just say no to me???

mein work hard karun? u realize mera baap tumari salaray deta hay..i practically own this school and ur sorry ass

chalo change it im trying to be nice..ull not like me if i ge t pissed off

(she got back to her phone getting call from her bf)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__43023188_Ananya%20Panday%...2bcb18.JPG]

ananya: haan babe..abhi ayi ..haan woh ek teacher hay u know im such a hard worker na extra padahai kar rahi hoon(being sarcastic)

my place babe wahin ajana..aur is baar dont forget condoms..andar nahin karna dungi

(she looked and u were just walking away) oh hello kider chaldiya samaj nahin ari kya baat..

bolo kya chaiya..kemmat kya hay tumari dad will pay u up khatam karo yeh

[Image: hpse_fullsize__881187395_Ananya%20Panday...d73a8e.JPG]
WD: umm momma (pulling her dress down) umm momma itnay baday uff (sucking on them) umm love u mommmy

(seeing kriti sucking on the tip) ummm momma app hi acha karti hoon aur massi..

[Image: gAaqOgl.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 05:01 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ananya : (raising her eyebrows) sis u just say no to me???

mein work hard karun? u realize mera baap tumari salaray deta hay..i practically own this school and ur sorry ass

chalo change it im trying to be nice..ull not like me if i ge t pissed off

(she got back to her phone getting call from her bf)

ananya: haan babe..abhi ayi ..haan woh ek teacher hay u know im such a hard worker na extra padahai kar rahi hoon(being sarcastic)

my place babe wahin ajana..aur is baar dont forget condoms..andar nahin karna dungi

(she looked and u were just walking away) oh hello kider chaldiya samaj nahin ari kya baat..

bolo kya chaiya..kemmat kya hay tumari dad will pay u up khatam karo yeh

she was telling me my place sayng her dad owned my ass... and saying she was being nice... and now talking to her BF

IS: like i said... main change nahin karoonga... you need to also learn ki you cant rely on your dad for everything in life... kabhi kabhi

you need to do things yourself... aur education is one fo them things...
(18-05-2019, 05:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm momma (pulling her dress down) umm momma itnay baday uff (sucking on them) umm love u mommmy

(seeing kriti sucking on the tip) ummm momma app hi acha karti hoon aur massi..

aish: bahu bhi acha karegi... aise nahin kehte hai bacha... maine kaha na main sikha doongi sab kuch 

kriti taking the cock in her mouth but not able to take it all in at all

kriti: yeh bhot hi bada hai maaji... main dheere dheere karti hoon na... aise poora ander nahin la sakti hoon main toh abhi

aish: dheere dheere nahin chalo... mooh mein daalo aur ander lo mooh mein iss bhar teek hia na

[Image: nlKzsnj.jpg]

she put the occk in her mouth again and aish putting her hand on the top of her head and moving her down on

your cock making her take more of the cock inside her mouth now... oushing her head down

kriti: uugghh maaji uugghh ugghh woh mmmmm aram se uuuggghhhh bhot hi bada hia mere liye uuuggghhh

uncle 2: aare alia aur dikhao na humein... aise kaise itni jaldi hi... aur dikha na chalo 

alia: pehle aap mujhe dikhao... dekhti hoon aap kitne hard hogaya hoon aur phir main decide karoongi ki main kitna dikhaongi aapko

[Image: e56fmuT.jpg]