Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
u saw she getting red in the face......she claearly dint her the word no in her life

(she set her phone on the table..u dint notice it)

ananya: fine ill do it myslef (she grabbed ur arm and pulled u)  ill change the ansers u just sign

(u trying to move away..ur hand just grazed her breast and she left u)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1518023916_Ananya%20Pande...351f7a.JPG]

did u? did u just grope me?...u fucking pervert mujhay haath lagaya tumnay (she knew it was a accident)

(in her head i idea popped) mein ek kaam karti hoon batadungi ki u failed me and asked me to come home with u

aur abhi toh chuwa bhi hay tumnay mujhay..i have proof...(she tehn went and grabbed u...but herslef acted like u were frocing ir self on her)

hey let me go jannay do mujhay u creep (u trying to leave her but she grabbed u and acted like u were molesting her)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__238176472_Ananya%20Pandey...192b0d.jpg]
WD: ahhh kriti ahh momm yeh acha hay (kriti trying to move away but mom holding her down)

ahh momma more ahh aur....mooma aap bhi nechyay aoo na dono share karoo..umm maza ayga..

[Image: 5f8zImQ.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 05:10 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u saw she getting red in the face......she claearly dint her the word no in her life

(she set her phone on the table..u dint notice it)

ananya: fine ill do it myslef (she grabbed ur arm and pulled u)  ill change the ansers u just sign

(u trying to move away..ur hand just grazed her breast and she left u)

did u? did u just grope me?...u fucking pervert mujhay haath lagaya tumnay (she knew it was a accident)

(in her head i idea popped) mein ek kaam karti hoon batadungi ki u failed me and asked me to come home with u

aur abhi toh chuwa bhi hay tumnay mujhay..i have proof...(she tehn went and grabbed u...but herslef acted like u were frocing ir self on her)

hey let me go jannay do mujhay u creep (u trying to leave her but she grabbed u and acted like u were molesting her)

it was just an accident that my hand touched her... but she getting an idea from there now

IS: aare yeh tum kya kar rahi... move away na... woh galti se hogaya hai par abhi your doing too much... maine kab kaha ghar jaane ke liye

trying to push her off me... she was herself doing all this
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(18-05-2019, 05:13 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahhh kriti ahh momm yeh acha hay (kriti trying to move away but mom holding her down)

ahh momma more ahh aur....mooma aap bhi nechyay aoo na dono share karoo..umm maza ayga..

aish: acha... duno maa biwi chaiye wahan neeche... teek hia jo mera betu kahe 

she going down and letting go of kritis head now so she could get her breath back... she even coughing a lot as well

aish: you need to learn you cant be gagging so much... you know na

kriti: sorry maaji... main aur karoongi and i will learn maaji i promise... main sab seekh loongi jaise aap karti ho

aish; acha acha... abhi neeche jao and suck on them balls... woh toh ache karti hoon na aur main yeh karti hoon teek hai

[Image: vgMmXit.jpg]

your mom and wife on your cock and you mom teaching your wife how to be a good little whore... your uncles

taking they pants off and getting hey cocks out which were super hard for alia and alia saw they were hard

and even she got wet looking at them but she wanted to tease them as much as ossible...

alia: yeh toh utne hard nahin hai... aur hard karo mere liye phir hi kuch doongi main varna main toh kuch nahin doongi 

meir choti ass chaiye na... meri choti ass ke liye mujhe aur bade lund chaiye

[Image: ELjkt5g.jpg]
she even held ur head and pushed it on her neck as if u were kising her

and even acting like u were molesting her

ananya: sir please chodo nahin sir mein marks kay liya yeh sab nahin kar sakti ..please mein aisi ladki nahin hoon

(she grabed ur hand and made u touch her thighs..then herself pushed u off) bas sir aur nahin (but had a smileon her face now and got her phone..turned it off now)

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-At-SOTY2-Promotions.jpg]
ismay sab hay..and guess what i know this nerd who can edit anything anyway..ismay sabko lagayga that u tried to rape me

kaun belive karayga tumay..look at me..and look at u..sabko lagayga tumari neyat fissal gayi thi..

(she gain porinted at the papers and u knew u had to do it now)

itni asani say we could have solved it but u had to act like a little bitch na

[Image: 57989195_301269744133593_859630816459912....fbcdn.net]
(18-05-2019, 05:18 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she even held ur head and pushed it on her neck as if u were kising her

and even acting like u were molesting her

ananya: sir please chodo nahin sir mein marks kay liya yeh sab nahin kar sakti ..please mein aisi ladki nahin hoon

(she grabed ur hand and made u touch her thighs..then herself pushed u off) bas sir aur nahin (but had a smileon her face now and got her phone..turned it off now)

smay sab hay..and guess what i know this nerd who can edit anything anyway..ismay sabko lagayga that u tried to rape me

kaun belive karayga tumay..look at me..and look at u..sabko lagayga tumari neyat fissal gayi thi..

(she gain porinted at the papers and u knew u had to do it now)

itni asani say we could have solved it but u had to act like a little bitch na

she knew how to get her way... also i knew she was right when saying no one would believe me... she even saying i was acting like a lttle bitch

IS: woh nahin... eerrmm dont do this na... maine toh kuch nahin kiya... woh haan haan ill do it ek second main karta hoon

i knew to protect my career i had to... or else she would ruin it... i changed her score

IS: here its done.. woh just delete that now... aur kisi ko dikhana mat
my mom bobbling her head up and down and my wife sucking on my balls

WD: ahh mom kaisa lag raha hay mom..betu ka lund mooh mein ahh

kriti jaan poora chatlay...tumara toh haq hay na ispay..ummm

(my little sis seeing hard cocks but being a lillte bitch teasing them)

[Image: UKsBIxa.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 05:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my mom bobbling her head up and down and my wife sucking on my balls

WD: ahh mom kaisa lag raha hay mom..betu ka lund mooh mein ahh

kriti jaan poora chatlay...tumara toh haq hay na ispay..ummm

(my little sis seeing hard cocks but being a lillte bitch teasing them)

aish: sssluurrpppp... toh gaand kaise chati hai meri bahu batao betu

she never liked your ass... since she didn tlike doing them sort of things but your mom knew how much you liked that

kriti: woh man... main woh nahin karti hoon na.. woh errmm mujhe ganda lagta hai 

aish: ganda lagta hai toh kya... mere beti ko padand hai toh tumhe karna padega... aise thodi chalta hai ab 

you even asked kriti many time to do it... but she would always say no to doing them sort of dirty things... aish didnt like it 

[Image: 5Od2imc.jpg]

aish: chalo betu... turn over... abhi bahu karegi tumare saath aur mujhe bata dena how it is

kriti knew she couldnt say no to her mother in law... but she hated doing them dirty things and you knew that 

uncle: aare alia kuch toh dikha do na... hum abhi hard kar sahte hai tumare... just show us something na

alia: aap bhi na... pehle hard toh karo (even thou they were hard) acha kuch encourgement chiaye aap logon ko yeh lo

she getting her shirt and moving up to show her tits in the bra but not taking her shirt off

[Image: qI0zAIi.jpg]
she took the exam paper saw it..u gave her passing marks..and then folding it tore in half and threw it at ur face

ananya: na not good enough..u pissed me off....ek kaam karo right the paper for me..umm i say 90% marks deddon

(u sitting beside her..she on ur table u glanced at her legs) kyun neyat lharab hori hay...lambi tangein dekhi nahin pehlay

(she taking selfies with u in the back preparing a her paper)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__834492757_%20Ananya%20Pan...c10faf.JPG]

(she making u do things u would never do and go against ur profession)

agar chahu i can talk to dad and get u fired..but lagta hay ull be fun..ek kaam kaor finish that aur samnay aoo

ek sahi say dekhon toh kya hoon tum

[Image: Ananya-Pandey.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 05:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she took the exam paper saw it..u gave her passing marks..and then folding it tore in half and threw it at ur face

ananya: na not good enough..u pissed me off....ek kaam karo right the paper for me..umm i say 90% marks deddon

(u sitting beside her..she on ur table u glanced at her legs) kyun neyat lharab hori hay...lambi tangein dekhi nahin pehlay

(she taking selfies with u in the back preparing a her paper)

(she making u do things u would never do and go against ur profession)

agar chahu i can talk to dad and get u fired..but lagta hay ull be fun..ek kaam kaor finish that aur samnay aoo

ek sahi say dekhon toh kya hoon tum

she ripping it up and throwing it at my face

IS: main paper... woh teek hai... 

i was doing her paper for her now while she was just sat there taking selfies... 

IS: main karta hoon na... maine kaha na ill do it... woh fire nahin... ill do your paper for you