Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(18-06-2019, 10:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sumit: (picking ur wife on his shoulder he spanked her on her ass) lets see u after 24 hours

aram say sita...chodna mat isay bol raha hoon (he turned u saw kajal smile at u giving u fltuing kisses till they went in the room)

kajal: (to him) kuch nahin kar paygi tumari biwi dekhna IS sirf mera hay (saying this while slowly openeing her coat)

sumit: uska chodo kajal ek poora saal wait karna pada hay aaj permison mili hat biwi say kha jaunga tumay ajj

(u could see the door open a bit ur wife and him kissing)

sita: (touching ur arms) umm Is kitnay soft hoon tum ek kiss toh doo na (pouting her lips)

kajal: (kissing him all over..her all focus on him..taking his shirt off..kissing his chest)

ur so hot sumit ummm fuck i love ur body ummm

he jus picking her up and taking her and spanking her ass taking her in the room while she was giving me a smile and kisses

and even telling him she wouldnt be able to do anything but he didnt care now he just wanted kajal... and now kajal focus going on him as well fully

they both enjoying in the bedroom 

IS: woh nahin... woh maine kaha na mujhe nahin karna hia... woh kajal ke alawa woh main kisi ke saath nahin karta hoon
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(18-06-2019, 10:35 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi
she had a limit she was already used all day at school and then at home

she wouldnt say no but it was her sleppy time..and if sharma made money he would lose it

my little daughter being taken and i coulnt do anything

alia: aaaahhh aahhhhhh woh aaahhh kal karte hai na... when daddy is home abhi nahin karna hai aaaahhh

rahul: paise maine abhi diye hai toh main toh abhi hi loonga

he not even caring about her naymore now just fucking her... trying to push more and more of his cock inside her tight pussy now 

rahul: fuck shes so damn tight... raandiyan kitni loose hoti hia aur maaza hi nshin aata hai unke saath 

[Image: 8NP6zQm.jpg]

par yeh bachi toh itni tight hia ki poora maaza aayega iske saath toh abhi fuck 

sharma: maaze le bhai... hamesha itni young bachi nahin milti hai... aur alia dont shout too much maine kaha hai na sweet doonga ab chup raho

alia: nahin mujhe sweets nahin chaiye aaahh aaahh please mujhe sirf daddy chaiye aaahh aaahh

he making a video of this and a video of what she was saying and sending it to you now 

sharma: dekh.. teri bachi tumhe bula rahi hai aur tu gahr pe hi nahin hai kaisa baap hai tu maderchod beti ko bhi help nahin kar skata hai 

[Image: Im4uirD.jpg]
sita: array woh har jagah chudwati hay tumay bhi kuch milna chaiya na

(she opening ur shirt buttons u moving away) uff zabardasti karni hogi kya dekho na im hot too

kajal: (she took his panmts off jerking his cock slowly) tum betho let me take care of u..

(jerk jerk) mazza ara hay..shh let me take it easy on u tum aram zarra sit back...yeh yeh (,oving her nipple on his cock)

[Image: z3UZ6GX.jpg]

u like this huh..aur yeh (groping her won tits between his cock and giving hiim a tit job)

sumit: ohh fuck fuck aisay karogi toh nikal jayga ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fcuk (suuming in her tits)

kajal: (lcikingher won tits cleaning her self off) chalo cuddle kartay hay i want u hard back in 20 samjhay

(sita having no luck on u) array itsa kuch sanwiches rakdon yahan bedroom mein

[Image: k7nOc1X.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 10:40 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: aaaahhh aahhhhhh woh aaahhh kal karte hai na... when daddy is home abhi nahin karna hai aaaahhh

rahul: paise maine abhi diye hai toh main toh abhi hi loonga

he not even caring about her naymore now just fucking her... trying to push more and more of his cock inside her tight pussy now 

rahul: fuck shes so damn tight... raandiyan kitni loose hoti hia aur maaza hi nshin aata hai unke saath 

par yeh bachi toh itni tight hia ki poora maaza aayega iske saath toh abhi fuck 

sharma: maaze le bhai... hamesha itni young bachi nahin milti hai... aur alia dont shout too much maine kaha hai na sweet doonga ab chup raho

alia: nahin mujhe sweets nahin chaiye aaahh aaahh please mujhe sirf daddy chaiye aaahh aaahh

he making a video of this and a video of what she was saying and sending it to you now 

sharma: dekh.. teri bachi tumhe bula rahi hai aur tu gahr pe hi nahin hai kaisa baap hai tu maderchod beti ko bhi help nahin kar skata hai 

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

when i saw that my hear dropped..was working very hard on alia to make her a whore

and they vbasically raping her..i dint like it..seeing her call for me..she was making a scene)

WD: (message) bachi hay aisay mat kar hamesha toh khusi say deti hay mat karro aisay

[Image: B8amxQq.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 10:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sita: array woh har jagah chudwati hay tumay bhi kuch milna chaiya na

(she opening ur shirt buttons u moving away) uff zabardasti karni hogi kya dekho na im hot too

kajal: (she took his panmts off jerking his cock slowly) tum betho let me take care of u..

(jerk jerk) mazza ara hay..shh let me take it easy on u tum aram zarra sit back...yeh yeh (,oving her nipple on his cock)

u like this huh..aur yeh (groping her won tits between his cock and giving hiim a tit job)

sumit: ohh fuck fuck aisay karogi toh nikal jayga ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fcuk (suuming in her tits)

kajal: (lcikingher won tits cleaning her self off) chalo cuddle kartay hay i want u hard back in 20 samjhay

(sita having no luck on u) array itsa kuch sanwiches rakdon yahan bedroom mein

normally when a guy came she would go but not these nights... these were special... she was his for 24 hours... basiclaly his wife...

he cumming on her tits after a tit job and now they cuddling and she wanting him back hard again 

IS: woh mujhe nahin karna hai na... woh dekh woh bula rahe hai... woh you should go and give them something to eat
(18-06-2019, 10:43 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi 

when i saw that my hear dropped..was working very hard on alia to make her a whore

and they vbasically raping her..i dint like it..seeing her call for me..she was making a scene)

WD: (message) bachi hay aisay mat kar hamesha toh khusi say deti hay mat karro aisay

message: aa j bhot shor kar rahi hai toh aise hi karna padega uske saath... need to techer her a lesson na ki kya hota hai 

rahul: aaahh aaahh fuck.... maaza agaya hai sach mein iske saath kya maal hia yeh bachi aaahh aaahhhh

raul didnt care one bit about her the more the was complaining the more he was fucking her now and enoying her and you coudlnt do anyting 

message: aur sun ghar mat aana yeh sab sunke agar aaye toh nextv week tumari biwi ko street mein nanga kar doonga samjhe

[Image: ZLEcwAv.jpg]

aur tu dekhna kaise sab uske saath kya karte hai... stay out until i dont get done with her samjhe na ill message you

rahul: abhi toh time hia aaahh i want to enjoy her os much more round 2 bhi karegaye hum toh 

alia: aaahh bas aur nahin aaahh mujhe swets nahin chaiye just want daddy... aaahh aahh let me sleep na... batao na daddy kahan hai 

you was out with regina while all ths happneing they terlling you not to come home 

regina: aaj khaana toh bhot acha toh resturant mein i think maybe we should go home... alia gahr pe akeli hia na 

[Image: vCd9HP5.jpg]
sita: uff fuck fuck ek kiss toh 8trying to steal a kiss u moving away..she went and made some sanwiches)

(going in the room a little pissed) kuch nahin karnay deta uff

kajal: umm chalo bahar merin aur mera lover busy hay aur kahan tha na hes only mine try bhi mat karo niklonn ab

(they refulling..sumit then sucking on her tits..ur wife moaning hard..he made his way down spreading her legs and licking her pussy)

sumit: yeh yeh toh sit ki chut say bhi achi hay umm umm slurp

[Image: ZolbGXX.jpg]

kajal: array kaun sita patni toh mein hoon na tumari ahhh make me cum na ahh ahh there woh clit pay

ahh ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u hearing orgasm from that room while sit removed her top and sat next to u

u still showing no intrest)..(u saw a g;ipmse ur wife in his lap..slwly she jumping on his cock)

kajal: ahh itnay hard hoon tum ajj ahhh ahh

[Image: 62247809_2292018031021466_42232854600608...e=5D981EDF]
(18-06-2019, 10:49 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: message: aa j bhot shor kar rahi hai toh aise hi karna padega uske saath... need to techer her a lesson na ki kya hota hai 

rahul: aaahh aaahh fuck.... maaza agaya hai sach mein iske saath kya maal hia yeh bachi aaahh aaahhhh

raul didnt care one bit about her the more the was complaining the more he was fucking her now and enoying her and you coudlnt do anyting 

message: aur sun ghar mat aana yeh sab sunke agar aaye toh nextv week tumari biwi ko street mein nanga kar doonga samjhe

aur tu dekhna kaise sab uske saath kya karte hai... stay out until i dont get done with her samjhe na ill message you

rahul: abhi toh time hia aaahh i want to enjoy her os much more round 2 bhi karegaye hum toh 

alia: aaahh bas aur nahin aaahh mujhe swets nahin chaiye just want daddy... aaahh aahh let me sleep na... batao na daddy kahan hai 

you was out with regina while all ths happneing they terlling you not to come home 

regina: aaj khaana toh bhot acha toh resturant mein i think maybe we should go home... alia gahr pe akeli hia na 

WD: (hearing he would do things to regina if i dint listen...but my daughter was goona get it know)

(to regina) umm array jaanw oh desert chaltay hay na alia is fine pata hay na she dosent wake up easily

[Image: Bxqcamb.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 10:50 PM)wkdevil Wrote: sita: uff fuck fuck ek kiss toh 8trying to steal a kiss u moving away..she went and made some sanwiches)

(going in the room a little pissed) kuch nahin karnay deta uff

kajal: umm chalo bahar merin aur mera lover busy hay aur kahan tha na hes only mine try bhi mat karo niklonn ab

(they refulling..sumit then sucking on her tits..ur wife moaning hard..he made his way down spreading her legs and licking her pussy)

sumit: yeh yeh toh sit ki chut say bhi achi hay umm umm slurp

kajal: array kaun sita patni toh mein hoon na tumari ahhh make me cum na ahh ahh there woh clit pay

ahh ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u hearing orgasm from that room while sit removed her top and sat next to u

u still showing no intrest)..(u saw a g;ipmse ur wife in his lap..slwly she jumping on his cock)

kajal: ahh itnay hard hoon tum ajj ahhh ahh

kajal telling her to get out of her own room saying sh eas busy with her lover... and sita coudlnt get anything from me at all

they were just enjoying like a husband and wife would... and i was more interested in hearing her moans and just trying to get a peak at wahteevr i coudl see than i was in sita 

IS: you should put your shirt back on... aise baithna teek nahin hai
(18-06-2019, 10:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (hearing he would do things to regina if i dint listen...but my daughter was goona get it know)

(to regina) umm array jaanw oh desert chaltay hay na alia is fine pata hay na she dosent wake up easily

reguna: dessert... sach... woh sure... woh kya hai normally tum you want to get home early to her tabhi main keh rahi thi

you wanted ot go home and fuck ehr at night but today you knew you couldnt 

regina: par haan lets go for dessert... aur lengaye am sure alia will be fine at home teek hogi 

regina had no idea what was actually happening now... but she was ennoying with her husband outside 

shrma: woh nahin aayegaye... jitne rounds karne hai tumhe karlo... you dont have to rush aur tumare daddy nahin hai yahan bas aram se karle

[Image: jseobYB.jpg]

and we will go easy aise hi kiya toh aur hoga samjhi na... ab chup raho 

alia: aaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaahhhhh apr owh daddy aaaaaaahhh aaaaahhhh (slap on her face and even choking her a little)

rahul: kaha tha na chup rehne ke liye... aur maar khaani hai kya nahin na toh chup raho ab samjhi

he fucking her more and mroe nd she not even talkign now staying quiet didnt want to get slapped agian from them taking it he sendinf a video

shram: ab teek se le rahi hai tumari bachi... lagta hai shes calming down abhi toh 

[Image: qEAmHq5.jpg]