Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(18-06-2019, 09:45 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal back to her routine self taking any causal cock she can find

Is in office working out while his slut of a wife was getting more cocks now

when IS was at work she started doing a pilates class...she never worked out before was just naturally amazing body

but her recent figure was driving IS and all the men in the colony mad

kajal: (sending a pic) yeh dekho eating a little healthy na

(then 20 mins later another pic..jus like this background the gym but a mans cock in her hand)

kajal: umm new trainer is soo hot jannu dekho hes so hard for me

all this happeneing she sent u again a small video

kajal: umm jannu yeh dekho new building beside our house ahh ahh ahh (caming the caamera u saw 7 consturctioon guys standing in a line)

jab tak mera hojayga aap ghar ajana

i was at work and she was enjoying herself... she naturally had a super hot body... but not it was getting even better because she was doing this

even when i was at work i loved how she always kept me up to date with her slut things

she didnt mind who the guys were... she having fun with her hot trainer but also she even giving the construction men a good time as well
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(18-06-2019, 09:49 PM)wkdevil Wrote: put her to sleep and we went out..sharma had been fucking my daughter and on the side even fucking my wife

he made more money than me by delling my sweet daughter

he could fuck your wife and daughter whenever he wanted to fuck them 

rahul: fuck... so rahi hai... aur cute lag rahi hai... ab toh kuch kanra hi hoga mujhe toh 

sharma: aare before you start... paise laaya hai na... chal paise de

he gave him the moeny... sharma making money pimping out your daughter and then even he sent you a pic of your daughter sleeping as well 

[Image: alia-bhatt-nap.jpg]

sharma: take your time... tumari beti ko compnay hum rakh lengaye dont owrry 

then pulling the sheets off her now... and her legs were showing as she went to sleep in really small shorts as always 

rahul: kya taanegin hai iski... woh kais ekarna hai iske saath aram se ya 

[Image: 3Rd9iN2.jpg]

sharma: jaise karna hai karlo... ab toh yu paid you can fuck this bitch anytime you want to and however you want to 

hearing that rahul got on the bed now and putting his hands on her legs moving them 

alia: mmmmm daddy sone do na mujhe... abhi kuch play nahin karna hai am too tired woh baad mein kartehai na daddy let me sleep

[Image: 1DTJ2sd.jpg]
u then git a video of her poitng the camera at her face with 2 guys on either side jerking their cock

kajal: nikaldon na poora chchra ganda kardon,,i wann to walk home looking like whore

waisay bhi ghar jakay nahana hay (as she said that 2 guys started cumming on her face some in her hair)

umm jannu dekho na umm so warm cum..array (her eyes closes 3 more guys cumming on her)

[Image: gyduF05.jpg]
uff aur ara hay fuck fuck aap honay chaiya thay yahan saaf kardetay (they cumming on her face and her top..she was just panteless)

(u dint hear her for 15 mins then received a pic from ur   ur neigboiurs)

guy: array dekho tumari randi wife ghar ari hay aaj time hay humaray liya?

guy 2: (sedning from his side a pic of her face) dekh saali nay poora face pay cum hay aur aisay khulay chal rahi hay

guy 3: apni raand biwi ko control mein rakho

[Image: TM69ohI.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 09:56 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u then git a video of her poitng the camera at her face with 2 guys on either side jerking their cock

kajal: nikaldon na poora chchra ganda kardon,,i wann to walk home looking like whore

waisay bhi ghar jakay nahana hay (as she said that 2 guys started cumming on her face some in her hair)

umm jannu dekho na umm so warm cum..array (her eyes closes 3 more guys cumming on her)

ff aur ara hay fuck fuck aap honay chaiya thay yahan saaf kardetay (they cumming on her face and her top..she was just panteless)

(u dint hear her for 15 mins then received a pic from ur   ur neigboiurs)

guy: array dekho tumari randi wife ghar ari hay aaj time hay humaray liya?

guy 2: (sedning from his side a pic of her face) dekh saali nay poora face pay cum hay aur aisay khulay chal rahi hay

guy 3: apni raand biwi ko control mein rakho

they cumming all over her face and she didnt even clean it... and then i started getting these messages form neighbors

everyone knew she was a whore so it wasnt a big deal to me... they all sending me messages about her and pics of her
(18-06-2019, 09:55 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he could fuck your wife and daughter whenever he wanted to fuck them 

rahul: fuck... so rahi hai... aur cute lag rahi hai... ab toh kuch kanra hi hoga mujhe toh 

sharma: aare before you start... paise laaya hai na... chal paise de

he gave him the moeny... sharma making money pimping out your daughter and then even he sent you a pic of your daughter sleeping as well 

sharma: take your time... tumari beti ko compnay hum rakh lengaye dont owrry 

then pulling the sheets off her now... and her legs were showing as she went to sleep in really small shorts as always 

rahul: kya taanegin hai iski... woh kais ekarna hai iske saath aram se ya 

sharma: jaise karna hai karlo... ab toh yu paid you can fuck this bitch anytime you want to and however you want to 

hearing that rahul got on the bed now and putting his hands on her legs moving them 

alia: mmmmm daddy sone do na mujhe... abhi kuch play nahin karna hai am too tired woh baad mein kartehai na daddy let me sleep

i was outise with regina and he came..i hated how i had no power and he would use them

seeing her sleepping peeacfully

WD: (text) yaar sharma shes tierd na aaj 5 logon ka liya hay kal aoo na

(i always gave her a fuck midnight whenever i was hard she thinking its her dad touching her)

[Image: IELqSJO.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 09:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was outise with regina and he came..i hated how i had no power and he would use them

seeing her sleepping peeacfully

WD: (text) yaar sharma shes tierd na aaj 5 logon ka liya hay kal aoo na

(i always gave her a fuck midnight whenever i was hard she thinking its her dad touching her)

you knew you couldnt stop him... your wife and daughter belonged to him 

sharma: (text) aare nahin yaar... yeh tohd addy bol rahi hai... aaj toh daddy banke chodegaye hum 

rahul moving hsi hand son her legs coming closer to her sleeping... she had a teddy in her arms... looking so cute 

while he started kissing her legs now as well... moving his lips on her legs 

rahul: mmmm mmmm fuck... kya lag rahi hai... aaj kaafi time hia na mujhe lagta hai aaj toh iske saath kaafi kuch karna hai mujhe 

[Image: X2Earh7.jpg]

alia: daddy dont na... maine kaha na am tired... already did so much aaj raat nahin 

shrama: aare you keep sleeping bachi... bas daddy kuch aise hi kar lengaye soti raho 

rahul: iss mom toh gahr pe nahin ajayegi na... WD toh nahin hai par what about his wife she wont be coming home will she 

sharma: aare nahin par agar aayi toh acha hai na... usko bhi kar lengaye... saali kuttiya hai woh toh uske saath karna hia 

tumhe.... next week aana... uski gaand dila doonga... mast gaand hai uski sach mein 

[Image: WohzneD.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 09:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they cumming all over her face and she didnt even clean it... and then i started getting these messages form neighbors

everyone knew she was a whore so it wasnt a big deal to me... they all sending me messages about her and pics of her

u came home there she was riding a cock and watching her serial u dint even know the man

that was her day..u made food for her and going to sleep

kajal :  jannu kall taiyaar hojana  sumit ki anniversary hay na we cant be late...(giving u a smoch with her head on ur chest slepping)

(u got up to see she was ready she loved these days so much she was as excited as the couple..when she saw u she stood up)

kajal: hmm jannu  kaisi lag rahi hoon for my date dekho na ..beech mein el dum khula hay no bra u like it
[Image: 64463495_478172392989863_694849089028578...tagram.com]

(u both going to their house..ur wide couldnt even sit still for a moment)

(2 guys on bike stoped beside u on the signall)

kajal (roling hte windows down) hey hello yeh dekho (opened her jacket and flashed them) umm u wish yeh choos sakon na

guy:uffffffffffffff yeh kya hay..raand hay kya yeh?

[Image: w0FAoyP.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 10:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you knew you couldnt stop him... your wife and daughter belonged to him 

sharma: (text) aare nahin yaar... yeh tohd addy bol rahi hai... aaj toh daddy banke chodegaye hum 

rahul moving hsi hand son her legs coming closer to her sleeping... she had a teddy in her arms... looking so cute 

while he started kissing her legs now as well... moving his lips on her legs 

rahul: mmmm mmmm fuck... kya lag rahi hai... aaj kaafi time hia na mujhe lagta hai aaj toh iske saath kaafi kuch karna hai mujhe 

alia: daddy dont na... maine kaha na am tired... already did so much aaj raat nahin 

shrama: aare you keep sleeping bachi... bas daddy kuch aise hi kar lengaye soti raho 

rahul: iss mom toh gahr pe nahin ajayegi na... WD toh nahin hai par what about his wife she wont be coming home will she 

sharma: aare nahin par agar aayi toh acha hai na... usko bhi kar lengaye... saali kuttiya hai woh toh uske saath karna hia 

tumhe.... next week aana... uski gaand dila doonga... mast gaand hai uski sach mein 

alia dint like her sleep being dosturbed she would get cranky...

he telling me i had no choice..and was making plans for getting my wife fucked too

[Image: iHAbSe3.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 10:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u came home there she was riding a cock and watching her serial u dint even know the man

that was her day..u made food for her and going to sleep

kajal :  jannu kall taiyaar hojana  sumit ki anniversary hay na we cant be late...(giving u a smoch with her head on ur chest slepping)

(u got up to see she was ready she loved these days so much she was as excited as the couple..when she saw u she stood up)

kajal: hmm jannu  kaisi lag rahi hoon for my date dekho na ..beech mein el dum khula hay no bra u like it
(u both going to their house..ur wide couldnt even sit still for a moment)

(2 guys on bike stoped beside u on the signall)

kajal (roling hte windows down) hey hello yeh dekho (opened her jacket and flashed them) umm u wish yeh choos sakon na

guy:uffffffffffffff yeh kya hay..raand hay kya yeh?

that was a normal day for her... then i would make her food and we would go sleep with her head on my chest i just loved her so much

she loved the anniversary days so much... they were special days... for her and the couple as well

IS: haan haan jaan jaise hamesha your looking great... sumit ko bhot acha lagega 

even in the car she coudlnt help herself... thats just how she was... btu i knew she wouldnt do anything right now since the anniversary days she was exclusive to the guy
(18-06-2019, 10:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: alia dint like her sleep being dosturbed she would get cranky...

he telling me i had no choice..and was making plans for getting my wife fucked too

rahul: sach mein... biwi bhi offer par hai... fuck yahan bachi se mann bhar raha hai aur biwi bhi 

he saying that while working his way up to her shorts now as well... and he put his hands on her shorts pulling them down 

alia: daddy... maine kaha na... kya kar rahe ho... mujhe sone do na... put my shorts back on 

sharma: aare... aise hi so jao... shorts ki kya zaroroat hai... you keep sleeping now 

alia: aap bhi na daddy you dont even let me rest... kal na your taking me to the toy shop teek hai aur main kuch le loongi agar aap aise karte ho toh

[Image: TGSH68s.jpg]

sharma: jo tum chaho... bas abhi raandi bachi ki tara lehti raho teek hai 

rahul: muuaahh muuaahh mmm mmmmmm mmmmm yeh chut toh kamaal lagti hia ispe bhi kuch muuaahh mm muuaahh 

sharma: toh chaiye na... regina chaiye na tumhe enxt week main plan bana dehta hoon tumare liye 

he went you a message now... this was all while rahul was ont he bed with your daughter kissing and licking her pusys and playign with her body

sharma: aare next week make sure yoru home... regina ki lene ke liye koi arah ahi samhjhe na... make sure shes home

[Image: ckXJZx0.jpg]