Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-06-2019, 11:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: alia:  (giggling at ur reaction) huh huh worked na ..dekha bola tha...aisay toh koi bhi uthayga toh acha lagayga

ranbir toh uthatay hi mooh laga jata hay...ek dum laal karkay chodta hay ...(she always pekking at the cock seeing if it worked)

woh ranbir ka namm liya toh kuch huwa...woh katrina ..deepika ko toh ek dum pel detay thay na..

yeh yeh dekho (standing throwing scarf away...lifting it showing nada coming close) ek hath say khechon bas..sat say girayga sab

tW : aaaaah alia aaaaaaah ...

puts piza slice away 

pant mein full harkat 

TW: aaaah alia ..aaaaah yeh naada ..aaaaaaaaah ....mat dikhaao please alia aaah please aaaaaaaaah 

[Image: 56219740_469634126941113_284597354072472...MA%3D%3D.2]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(17-06-2019, 10:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: uhh dad? dad nay bhi..matlab mein hi bacha hoon? (realized what he said) umm woh sablo mila hay agar thoda ider bhi

like paisa toh nahin hay lekin bolunga nahin kuch bhi..upar say zarorat padi toh help bhi kardunga

Kriti now ..showing no interest 

walking aroudn arranging stuff int he house 

Kriti : areeeeeeey par ..main to aap ke dost ki biwi hoon .aaap yeh sab. ..kya bol rahe hain ..bhaisaab. ..chee ...mujhe sahram aati hain 

rajan kuch dino ke liye bahar kiya gayein .aaap aise ..bologe woh bhi raat mein ghar aa ke 

chee bhaisaab 

(smiling ....not even looking at WD) 

[Image: uRhvNOW.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(17-06-2019, 11:06 PM)timewaster Wrote: tW : aaaaah alia aaaaaaah ...

puts piza slice away 

pant mein full harkat 

TW: aaaah alia ..aaaaah yeh naada ..aaaaaaaaah ....mat dikhaao please alia aaah please aaaaaaaaah 

alia: (she holding it up..Tw can see a little bit of her tummy) array ab asani say nada khencnay deri hoon toh khicogay nahin

kya bolun..sasurjee kheecdon na woh anay walay hay jaldi karo..ya daddy dekho na andar kuch pehna hi nahin hay

pant mein toh uch uchal rah hay yahan dekho (walked more closer TW nose hitting her nada)

[Image: bollywood-actor-alia-bhatt-spotted-on-ap...=2048x2048]
Cannot explain how much i love this woman Big Grin

[Image: 64279908_2260833490898032_39544603861026...e=5D985A37]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
Aur WD dost kal toh meri wali ka birthday hai 

Toh party toh banti hai yahan pe Wink

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-not-item-number-@-Ram-Charans-Dhruva.jpg]
(18-06-2019, 08:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Cannot explain how much i love this woman Big Grin

Cannot explain how much I Love to fuck her in front if youWink
(18-06-2019, 08:38 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Cannot explain how much I Love to fuck her in front if youWink

Smile Smile Smile
alia... the bholi beti of WD... she was alone in the house sleeping 

WD had gone out with his wife regina... to spend some time while alia was sleeping since she had school in morning 

she was the sweetest and cutest daughter ever 

but WD had turned her into a whore and she didnt even know she was a whore as well... but she was 

and not only to WD to other people as well.. especially your neighbor sharma... he used and abused alia a lot to him she was just 

[Image: Thagl6v.jpg]

a toy to play with and not only that call other people to play with her as well 

while you out... you had no idea.. thay sharma had gone into your house and into your daughters bedroom with a friend

sharma: aare dekhna... maal hai bachi... aur kuch bhi karti hai... she dumb as hell and a relaly easy fuck 

rahul: par WD kuch nahin kehae kya ki hum uksi beti ke saath yeh sab kar rahe hai 

sharma: maine kaha na he doesnt mind... dont worry... sabne kiya hai alia ke saath tum bhi kucb enjoy karle na 

[Image: oZez80k.jpg]
kajal back to her routine self taking any causal cock she can find

Is in office working out while his slut of a wife was getting more cocks now

when IS was at work she started doing a pilates class...she never worked out before was just naturally amazing body

but her recent figure was driving IS and all the men in the colony mad

kajal: (sending a pic) yeh dekho eating a little healthy na

[Image: 65045110_392945984656098_371888076073472...tagram.com]

(then 20 mins later another pic..jus like this background the gym but a mans cock in her hand)

kajal: umm new trainer is soo hot jannu dekho hes so hard for me

all this happeneing she sent u again a small video

kajal: umm jannu yeh dekho new building beside our house ahh ahh ahh (caming the caamera u saw 7 consturctioon guys standing in a line)

jab tak mera hojayga aap ghar ajana

(18-06-2019, 09:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia... the bholi beti of WD... she was alone in the house sleeping 

WD had gone out with his wife regina... to spend some time while alia was sleeping since she had school in morning 

she was the sweetest and cutest daughter ever 

but WD had turned her into a whore and she didnt even know she was a whore as well... but she was 

and not only to WD to other people as well.. especially your neighbor sharma... he used and abused alia a lot to him she was just 

a toy to play with and not only that call other people to play with her as well 

while you out... you had no idea.. thay sharma had gone into your house and into your daughters bedroom with a friend

sharma: aare dekhna... maal hai bachi... aur kuch bhi karti hai... she dumb as hell and a relaly easy fuck 

rahul: par WD kuch nahin kehae kya ki hum uksi beti ke saath yeh sab kar rahe hai 

sharma: maine kaha na he doesnt mind... dont worry... sabne kiya hai alia ke saath tum bhi kucb enjoy karle na 
put her to sleep and we went out..sharma had been fucking my daughter and on the side even fucking my wife

he made more money than me by delling my sweet daughter

[Image: 7WyVfT4.jpg]