Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(28-01-2020, 02:57 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahhhh ysssss when she pushed her more part of her huge tit... i started to suck with more power.. like vaccuming her boob.. slurp slurp slurp slurp slur slurp slurp slurp slurp lsurp karke.. choosne laga...

her left boob covering with my saliva.. and mere moose bhi saliva bahar aathe huye uski body pe.. mer ethighs pe tapakne lagah...

HD ; ahh ysssss Samanthaa bhaabi... aise padaayi.. mene jindagi me nahi karaa hu.. ah yss ... sure.. ah ys aap apna hawaas poora akriye.. me mera padhaayi.. padtha hu ah ys slurp slrup lsurp

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-latest-Glam-St...om=1&ssl=1]

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Navel-Photos.jpg]
(as u said this, dheere se, lovingly Samantha pulls out her left tit wet with ur saliva, some dripping along the round circumference through the under round surface on ur thighs- ur mouth released her soft tit with a sexy sound) sssssmuuahhh- (as it released, the tit wet , bounced with the last smooch suck- a saliva thread from ur tongue tip to just above her areola goes thin and fells on her round surface of her booby through over her nipple) 
chalo. tum kuch nhi karoge.. sirf main ( Samantha gets up. the gown part over breasts just slided apart revealing them. the rest of the silky sexy gown is as it was... Samantha helds ur right hand with left hand and makes u get up.. looking at u seductively) aao.. tum bas padho... sab khud hi "le lungi" aur.. (saying it like a slut) "andar dalwa lungi"....kal exam hai na? (keeping u restricted but teasing ur lust, looks at ur tent under pants for once and looks at u sluttily again in ur eyes) 
aao naa (pulling u close towards ur bed... white soft spongy bed... pulled u a little and placed her hands on ur chest , pushing u a little making u sit on bed... whispering softly, coming just in front of u... the laces of gown at waist just at the level of ur eyes... left tit still shining... ) let jaao. chalo... konsa subject hai kal ? haan? (a slutty smile)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
Ahh ysss when she pulled her left tit from my mouth.. the sound came. pluuupppp.... and her boobs jiggle gently and her black nipples... shining in my saliva..

ahh yss and jaise hi.. usne mere haathonko pakadke.. upar uthwaake.. mere chest pe haath rakhake bed ki taraf push karthe huye.. muje...  bed pe bitaa dethi he.... and came close... and her gown lace knot is infront of me.... and mere ek haath me abhi bhi book he...

HD : ahh ysss Sam.. bhabai ye tho..  naa insaafi he.. ahh yss aise restrict karke mere haath baand chuki ho thum...  uff  plss chooone donaa... (but i m enjoying inside..that restriction... and she is getting enjoyed her self)

Ahh yssss me waise hi.. bed pe  letathe huye...

HD : ahh yssss Biology Sam bhaabi.. kal Biology ka exam he... !! and usme reproduction ka chapter me bahuth doubts.. he clear karogi... kyaa..?

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-Hot-Stills-Pos...om=1&ssl=1]
(28-01-2020, 03:22 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss when she pulled her left tit from my mouth.. the sound came. pluuupppp.... and her boobs jiggle gently and her black nipples... shining in my saliva..

ahh yss and jaise hi.. usne mere haathonko pakadke.. upar uthwaake.. mere chest pe haath rakhake bed ki taraf push karthe huye.. muje...  bed pe bitaa dethi he.... and came close... and her gown lace knot is infront of me.... and mere ek haath me abhi bhi book he...

HD : ahh ysss Sam.. bhabai ye tho..  naa insaafi he.. ahh yss aise restrict karke mere haath baand chuki ho thum...  uff  plss chooone donaa... (but i m enjoying inside..that restriction... and she is getting enjoyed her self)

Ahh yssss me waise hi.. bed pe  letathe huye...

HD : ahh yssss Biology Sam bhaabi.. kal Biology ka exam he... !! and usme reproduction ka chapter me bahuth doubts.. he clear karogi... kyaa..?

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-Hot-Stills-Pos...om=1&ssl=1]
[Image: samanth-ruth-prabhu-boobs-clevage-pics.jpg]
(making u lie inclined on bed. u r sitting on bed actually, with legs Lying on bed... ur head resting on a pillow on the top of bed  and slowly looking at ur eyes and then mouth and then got up .. and sat on ur lap on ur thighs, held ur face with two tender hands and leaning slowly- her wet hair on right neck fell on ur left side of face n ur left shoulder.. left tit closed to ur lips, looking at ur lusty mouth , smiling enjoying ur restricted situation but so hungry.... whispering softly) ohhh.. biology? huh? reproduction .. (more sluttily) matlab jaise "someone's cock" moving in n out of my sssoft (nashili nazro se) innocent pussy?...
(without waiting for ur answer)..
chup chap padho... mujhe apna kaam- (locked ur lips with left tit again, stuffing 3/4th in one go inside.. closed eyes leaving a sigh..Samantha, sitting on ur lap, her upper body parallel to u, feeding u like a mother feeding her baby)

aahhhhhh.. ufffff choos lo.. ise kya aaahh kehte hai?... biology mein aahh ? yeh syllabus mein nhi hai? aah huh? (eyes closed feeling ur mouth)
sex YL
HD : ahh yssss slurp slrup slurp slurp slup slurpp karke Ahh yss slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp slrup slrup karke.. uski breast ko aur achese choosne laga ab.....  i m sleeping on bed.. and sam.. laying on top of me.. and apni boobs ko mere moome daalke chuswaa rahi he.. ahh ys  slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup

karke... now i started to turn my face.. and dobno latakthi booobs ko.. ek ke baad ek badalthe huye.. choosne laga sucking like vaccuming them slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup...

Ahh ysss this is called breast feeding.. i think bhabai is that right...? agar shuddh hindi me kahna he tho - Mamme choosna....

slurp slrup slrup....

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Stills-from-the-Cover-P...om=1&ssl=1]
(28-01-2020, 03:45 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssss slurp slrup slurp slurp slup slurpp karke Ahh yss slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp slrup slrup karke.. uski breast ko aur achese choosne laga ab.....  i m sleeping on bed.. and sam.. laying on top of me.. and apni boobs ko mere moome daalke chuswaa rahi he.. ahh ys  slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup

karke... now i started to turn my face.. and dobno latakthi booobs ko.. ek ke baad ek badalthe huye.. choosne laga sucking like vaccuming them slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup...

Ahh ysss this is called breast feeding.. i think bhabai is that right...? agar shuddh hindi me kahna he tho - Mamme choosna....

slurp slrup slrup....

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Stills-from-the-Cover-P...om=1&ssl=1]
[Image: 11072347_887937041279742_6083259449821742261_o.jpg]
(Samantha listening to u, smiling naughtily feeling ur suck on boobies) aahhhhh aaaahhhh kya? (smiling listening to what u spoke) aaaousshh (her stare following ur mouth sucking on each tit one by one.) aahhh mamme? aahhh dudu nhi? aaaouchhh. (ur saliva shining on each tit) aahhh yeaahh 
(she was holding ur face with two hands... suddenly she made the pillow standing behind, to lie on bed with her right hand, while holding ur head with left hand so that u dont face any interruption in sucking.. and made u lie complete on bed.. and her tit in ur mouth, and resting her hands on either sides of ur head on pillow.. and. and jhuk ke feeding u with support of her two hands on bed) aaaahhhhh ouchhhhhh... 
aahhh bas padhte raho.. pura syllabus samjha dungi... bas aur kuch pal aahhh (sexy soft voice)
sex YL
Ah ys slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke uski dono boobs ko.. bina ruke....  ek se badalke ek ko moome le ke choos rahahu..

and as she ordered.. i m not touching her body with my hands...  and sam is take over me completely now... 

HD : ahh yss Sam bhaabi.. ah yssss sure..... me achese pad rahahu.. aap bhi achese sikhaavo.. aur bahi doubts se.. boobs ke alwaa wo bhi tho padaavo...

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-Stills-from-Ze...om=1&ssl=1]
(28-01-2020, 04:09 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah ys slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke uski dono boobs ko.. bina ruke....  ek se badalke ek ko moome le ke choos rahahu..

and as she ordered.. i m not touching her body with my hands...  and sam is take over me completely now... 

HD : ahh yss Sam bhaabi.. ah yssss sure..... me achese pad rahahu.. aap bhi achese sikhaavo.. aur bahi doubts se.. boobs ke alwaa wo bhi tho padaavo...

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-Stills-from-Ze...om=1&ssl=1]
[Image: 11147140_10153316398058969_3616779367535830943_n.jpg]
( Samantha , pulls her right dudu out of ur mouth.. ) plopp! (ur saliva sprinkled and the tit bounced out wet with ur saliva...) aahhh

(Suddenly, holds ur face with two hands, and inserting tongue inside ur mouth, lip locks with u) shut up. sssloummmmpppp.. louuppppo

(exchanging saliva, Samanth moves hands from ur face to her lace knot of gown and loosens it with one pull with left hand... the gown opened apart.exposing her milky white body's front part n assets. . her pussy was open and close to ur bulge. ) loummmpppp..ssss sssssllopp...mmouppppp..

(as we u were in track pants, she moves her hands to ur pant and caught its elastic end, and slided it down in a second before u could understand all these- the bulge released and the thick cock popped out add touched Samantha's exposed tummy just above her pussy... the silky soft red gown on her body on shoulders, with her front open... her lips locked with u making her look more sexy .)
loummmmmnnnn..

(she now held ur hands and caught them , crossing fingers with urs, holding tight against the bed so that u can "learn" well)

oummmn..sssssmmoochhhh (giving wet smooch, exchanging saliva)

(Samantha slowly moves her waist forward so that ur cock tip touches her pussy cut..she feels the cock touch and starts smooching more intensely) sssssslllluuuurpppp..ssmoooch (making her waist to n fro rubbing soft pussy along ur cock length) mmmnnnnnn mmnnnn
sex YL
Ohh yess.... jaise hi usne mere mouth ko lock karke deep kiss dene lagi.. i m in total mood now... my musceles tightened... 

and immediately she too kk he rhand down.. and opened her gown.. lace.. and leaned on me... and her boobs crushing on my chest bow..  and neeche se mere pant ko neeche kheenchkar.. mere lund ko bahar nikaal dethi he.. and now my big huge dick.. rubbing her tummy and belly hole.. 

and she locked my hands with her hands.. and pressing on bed.....

Samantha in total lust.. and taking full control on me....  - aaj thak me Samantha ko jamaaake chodtha thaa...  but for first time.. Sam  turning into a master.... taking control of me.. and we both enjoying that.... ah ys and thabhi.. sam kiss karthe hi.. apne choot ko mere lund ke tip me ragadne lagi.. which making her more horny... and she rubbing her pussy cunt.. on my dick... and kissing me like a lusty whore...

HD : ahh yss ah yss ah yss slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp ummma ummm aum aahh yss smaanthaa u r one lusty hungry woman... 

[Image: ezgif-4-8a04ed49dc6b.gif]

[Image: samantha-shyamal-bhumika-storelaunch2_md.jpg]
(28-01-2020, 04:32 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ohh yess.... jaise hi usne mere mouth ko lock karke deep kiss dene lagi.. i m in total mood now... my musceles tightened... 

and immediately she too kk he rhand down.. and opened her gown.. lace.. and leaned on me... and her boobs crushing on my chest bow..  and neeche se mere pant ko neeche kheenchkar.. mere lund ko bahar nikaal dethi he.. and now my big huge dick.. rubbing her tummy and belly hole.. 

and she locked my hands with her hands.. and pressing on bed.....

Samantha in total lust.. and taking full control on me....  - aaj thak me Samantha ko jamaaake chodtha thaa...  but for first time.. Sam  turning into a master.... taking control of me.. and we both enjoying that.... ah ys and thabhi.. sam kiss karthe hi.. apne choot ko mere lund ke tip me ragadne lagi.. which making her more horny... and she rubbing her pussy cunt.. on my dick... and kissing me like a lusty whore...

HD : ahh yss ah yss ah yss slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp ummma ummm aum aahh yss smaanthaa u r one lusty hungry woman... 

[Image: ezgif-4-8a04ed49dc6b.gif]

[Image: samantha-shyamal-bhumika-storelaunch2_md.jpg]

[Image: samantha-in-jabardasth1-1.jpg]
(Samantha sucking ur mouth with all lust and hunger, exchanging saliva..) sssslouupp..mouuuillppp
(holding ur hands tight against the white soft spongy bed crossing fingers with urs, moving her waist in to n fro wavy motion in a steady speed rubbing her pussy cut along ur cock length .. ur cock tip releasing slight precum making it more slippery rub) pach pach..flash (sounds of pussy coming to ears of both.. Samantha moaning and a horny deep breath coming out from her mouth like a hungry slit, which u can feel sucking her lips in lip lock- both not letting a single drop of their mixed saliva to go out of lip lock) 
sssssloummmppppp

(Samantha, suddenly lifts her waist up so that ur erect cock, which was inclined due to rub on pussy,  gets up in straight position and as it got up slowly, Samantha gets her waist down and fixes ur cock tip on her pussy entrance. and without any wait, slowly lets her waist move down, ass to sit and touch ur thighs, ur balls touched the hotspot between her pussy hole and ass hole....making a sound-) thap! (ur cock stuffed deep inside her swollen soft pussy. ... Samantha didnt release the lip lock, and slowed her speed of smooching ,) ommmmm..hhhhhmmmmmm..oummmmm... (Samantha contracts her pussy walls holding ur cock length firmly inside her , stuffed deep) loummmmmnnn
sex YL
Ahh ysss kissing deeply.. hungryly both of us... amn amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup i can feel her heavy breath.... on myface while kissing.. which is making me more harder...

and thabhi Sam.. lifted her hip.. and mera lund seedha tanak ke khade hothe hi.. she attached her pussy cunt.. on my dick tip.. and pressed her hip.. and took my dick deeep under her pussy.. and my dick entering her pussy... touched her spot...

and we both moaned at a time... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... and once again.. without wasting a time... again locked our mouth with more lust and kissing passonately...

and Sam startefd to twist her hip.. and grinding my dick taking inside it..

ah hys we both started to moan while.. kissing.. and gently jumping...

[Image: ezgif-4-ae453679328d.gif]

[Image: samantha-oh-baby-prerelease28_md.jpg]