Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(28-01-2020, 01:33 PM)white panther87 Wrote: When she put her hand on my shoulder.. mera body me.. current pass hotha he....and when she stand next to me.. i can smell her... sexy aroma of her body...

mera controll toot raha tha.. but stilll trying to avoid..

HD : ahh yssss kyaa.. bhayya 2 mahine bahar gaye he.. uff... ahh ysss Samantha... bhaabi... uff haaa aisa nahi ki aapko khaali rakhu..... par par....kal mera final exam he.. padhayi nahi kiya tho fail hojaavunga.. 

chaahe tho raath ko aajavungaa Sam.. abhi padne dona...!!

[Image: EO9luxCUEAErF3J?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

[Image: ezgif-7-cc904f7ba659.gif]
[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Hot-Stills.jpg]
(looking at u sluttily, leaned towards the study table just to tease u, ... left hand still on ur right shoulder. and with left hand held the book.. as she leans, her cleavage and upper curves of soft milky white tits were close to ur sight.....tirchi nazro se ek baar tumhe dekh ke.. ladkhadate awaz mein.. soft sexy voice.... just an excuse to excite u)

dekhu toh, main help kar sakti hu ya... nhi...
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
jaise hi wo bend huyi.. mera aankh.... seedha uski... cleavage and milky cleavage line me pad jaath ahe.. jisase mera dhadkan aur tez hone lagaa...!!! 

and pant bada se tent bangayyaaa!!! which she also noticed.... and cheek ke paas mera sweat drop flow hothe aane laga.. tension me....

HD : haaaaaaa!! sammu bhaabi aaaap kaise madath kar sakthe ho....!! agar aap yaha rahe gi tho... madath se zyaada mera nuksaan hi hogaaa!!! 

plsss chale jaayi ye.. nahi tho.. mera dhyaan book pe nahi jaayega.. (staring her cleavage while saying that)

[Image: ezgif-4-217c044c6980.gif]
(28-01-2020, 01:44 PM)white panther87 Wrote: jaise hi wo bend huyi.. mera aankh.... seedha uski... cleavage and milky cleavage line me pad jaath ahe.. jisase mera dhadkan aur tez hone lagaa...!!! 

and pant bada se tent bangayyaaa!!! which she also noticed.... and cheek ke paas mera sweat drop flow hothe aane laga.. tension me....

HD : haaaaaaa!! sammu bhaabi aaaap kaise madath kar sakthe ho....!! agar aap yaha rahe gi tho... madath se zyaada mera nuksaan hi hogaaa!!! 

plsss chale jaayi ye.. nahi tho.. mera dhyaan book pe nahi jaayega.. (staring her cleavage while saying that)

[Image: ezgif-4-217c044c6980.gif]

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Hot-Picture.jpg]
(understood ur uneasiness clearly, Samantha tilts her face too.. her left milky white neck, shoulder and cleavage, upper round curve and X-curve on full display. bheege baalo se paani ki boonde tapakti huyi and falling on ur right thighs.. , looking at u seductively, soft lusty lips whispering) kya? bolo na...

(suddenly got up a little and held ur shoulders with two hands and turning u a little towards her, and bends again in same position.. to flaunt her cleavage... whispering) wanna suck?. padhayi karne ke liye taqat chahiye na?... aur taqat kya pine se taqat (looking at ur lips.. lowering her voice a little bit ) milti hai?
sex YL
Ahh ysss when she turned me towards her... and bended once again....!!! mera tho lund pant ke andar uchal raha thaa..... 
my lips are moving towards her lips.. while she talking that seductively in low voice.. and my eyes just staring her lips... and cleavage...
and thabhi wo dono haathonko sehlaathe huye mere body pe.. shoulders se... mere thighs pe le aake rakh thi he... almost near to my bulg...

HD ; ahh yssssss Sam.. bhaabi.. aap tho.. bhadkaa rahi he muje.... !! me pehle se hi tensed hu... abi aap muje aise bhadkaayenge tho.. zyaada hi dard sehna padegaa aapko... plss chale jaayiye....

[Image: samantha-hot_b_2506191142.jpg]
(28-01-2020, 02:05 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss when she turned me towards her... and bended once again....!!! mera tho lund pant ke andar uchal raha thaa..... 
my lips are moving towards her lips.. while she talking that seductively in low voice.. and my eyes just staring her lips... and cleavage...
and thabhi wo dono haathonko sehlaathe huye mere body pe.. shoulders se... mere thighs pe le aake rakh thi he... almost near to my bulg...

HD ; ahh yssssss Sam.. bhaabi.. aap tho.. bhadkaa rahi he muje.... !! me pehle se hi tensed hu... abi aap muje aise bhadkaayenge tho.. zyaada hi dard sehna padegaa aapko... plss chale jaayiye....

[Image: samantha-hot_b_2506191142.jpg]

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Hot-Pic.jpg]
(Samantha smiles naughtily looking at ur helpless condition... she knows that her rosy seductive lips making u loose ur control.. still in that position.. left hand on shoulder.. moving right hand slowly from shoulder towards the bulge making tent under his pants.. and slowly held the bulge in hand.. whispering softly)

uffff woh dard.. achcha ek sarth pe chali jaungi...tum bas concentrate karo.. baaki . ( smiling like a slut,) main kar lungi (knew well that, sab karegi but sirf chalu karne ki deri)

manzoor?
sex YL
Ahh yss uski haath mere bulg ko pakadthe hi. mere nerves tight hogaye.. ahhhh yssss haaaaaaa bhaaabi.... ufff... 

Theek he.. jaise aap chaahe... aap kuch bhi kar leejiye.. aapki marzi.. me tho bas padaayi karunga...  kehke.. book leke padne laga..

[Image: Actress-Samantha-hot-Stills-in-Krsha-Baj...om=1&ssl=1]
(28-01-2020, 02:17 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss uski haath mere bulg ko pakadthe hi. mere nerves tight hogaye.. ahhhh yssss haaaaaaa bhaaabi.... ufff... 

Theek he.. jaise aap chaahe... aap kuch bhi kar leejiye.. aapki marzi.. me tho bas padaayi karunga...  kehke.. book leke padne laga..

[Image: Actress-Samantha-hot-Stills-in-Krsha-Baj...om=1&ssl=1]

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-in-Bikini-768x384.jpg]
(as u said this, Samantha stood up....her figure impression visible from above the silky gown which was just sticking to her body,. aur dheere se, apni silky red gown ko na utarte huye, looking at u sluttily, Samantha, slides the gown holding her gown slit with two hands, through which her cleavage and X curve was visible, over her breasts, outwards and her softy round milky white tits popped out ...  and as u were studying, u didn't notice- Samantha helds ur face with two hands caringly and lovingly and without saying anything, leans and before  u could say or ask something, locked ur lips with her left breast... ur book being in ur hands.. ) ahhhhh
(Samantha ki aankhein maano nashe mein bandh hone ko hain... and her lips sighed) ahhhhhh (stuffing onky 1/4th of her booby in ur mouth..) ahhh. haath mat lagana.. keep ahhh keep..k-keep studying ahhhh
sex YL
ahh yssss me sar jhukaake book pad raha tha...  and mere thirchi naza r se muje patha lag rah atha.. ki sam is taking off her gwn.....

and suddenly she hold my head and lifted my head up... and seedha apni boobs ko mere moome daaldiya.. ah ysss thats all i lost my control... and started to suck her boobs amn amn amn slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp amn amn slrp slurp slrup... karke choosne laga..

and i wanted to put book down.. and hold her another boob.. and her body.. but suddenly she slapped my hands and told haath math lagaana....

which makes me more hungryy... and wilder.. ah yss ah ys slurp slrup slurp slurp karke choosne laga usk boobs...

and thabhi sam came and sat on my one thigh... and pressing her boob on my mouth

[Image: Actress-samantha-akkineni-stills-from-On...om=1&ssl=1]
(28-01-2020, 02:40 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh yssss me sar jhukaake book pad raha tha...  and mere thirchi naza r se muje patha lag rah atha.. ki sam is taking off her gwn.....

and suddenly she hold my head and lifted my head up... and seedha apni boobs ko mere moome daaldiya.. ah ysss thats all i lost my control... and started to suck her boobs amn amn amn slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp amn amn slrp slurp slrup... karke choosne laga..

and i wanted to put book down.. and hold her another boob.. and her body.. but suddenly she slapped my hands and told haath math lagaana....

which makes me more hungryy... and wilder.. ah yss ah ys slurp slrup slurp slurp karke choosne laga usk boobs...

and thabhi sam came and sat on my one thigh... and pressing her boob on my mouth

[Image: Actress-samantha-akkineni-stills-from-On...om=1&ssl=1]

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-Bikini-Photos.jpg]
(Samantha slowly sat on ur lap, facing ur left shoulder .. u on chair...her left breast in ur hungry mouth...still 1/4th of the boob inside eurmouth) ahhhhhhhhh. haath mat lagao.. aahh (holding ur face left side with right hand, wrapped ur neck with left arm to make it comfortable for u.. whispering softly) aahhhhhhhhh ouuuusshhhhhh.. (licking her lips... looking down at ur mouth sucking on the left tit) aaj aahhhh sab main khud karungi. ahhhhh. tum ahhh bas aahh (pushing a little more. now 1/2 of the tit inside ur mouth) ahhhh padhte raho ahhhh .. aj everything meri zimmedari ahhh Haardick ahhh devar ahhhh ji.. (her lips trembling, tit getting glowing)
sex YL
ahhhh ysssss when she pushed her more part of her huge tit... i started to suck with more power.. like vaccuming her boob.. slurp slurp slurp slurp slur slurp slurp slurp slurp lsurp karke.. choosne laga...

her left boob covering with my saliva.. and mere moose bhi saliva bahar aathe huye uski body pe.. mer ethighs pe tapakne lagah...

HD ; ahh ysssss Samanthaa bhaabi... aise padaayi.. mene jindagi me nahi karaa hu.. ah yss ... sure.. ah ys aap apna hawaas poora akriye.. me mera padhaayi.. padtha hu ah ys slurp slrup lsurp

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-latest-Glam-St...om=1&ssl=1]