Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(28-01-2020, 04:53 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss kissing deeply.. hungryly both of us... amn amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup i can feel her heavy breath.... on myface while kissing.. which is making me more harder...

and thabhi Sam.. lifted her hip.. and mera lund seedha tanak ke khade hothe hi.. she attached her pussy cunt.. on my dick tip.. and pressed her hip.. and took my dick deeep under her pussy.. and my dick entering her pussy... touched her spot...

and we both moaned at a time... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... and once again.. without wasting a time... again locked our mouth with more lust and kissing passonately...

and Sam startefd to twist her hip.. and grinding my dick taking inside it..

ah hys we both started to moan while.. kissing.. and gently jumping...

[Image: ezgif-4-ae453679328d.gif]

[Image: samantha-oh-baby-prerelease28_md.jpg]
([Image: samantha%2Bruth%2Bprabhu%2Bgif%2Bfrom%2B...Bseenu.gif]
( Samantha moving her waist up n down, enjoying the wet lip lock..) oummmmm.loummmmm

(Samantha holding ur cock inserted deep inside, gripping it , contracting the pussy walls and just holding it at the position sucking ur mouth, holding ur hands tight) moummmmmnnnn 

(now starts moving waist up n down, ur cock moving in n out of her pussy... each time each comes out of the pussy, its more shining and slippery, sticky..) oummnnnn

(sounds of pussy fucking in a steady speed, can be heard in the whole room now) thpak thapak thapak thapak 
(Samantha breaks the lip lock, releasing ur lower lip like a wet elastic) ssssssmooooaahhhh (smiling looking in ur eyes, breathing heavily like a slut.. looking at ur eyes how u r feeling) aaaahhhhhhh aaahhh reproduction chapter mein aaahhhhhh (her left neck still on expose) aisa hi aaaahhh process hai na? aaaahhh devar aaaahhhh devar ji? aaahhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh ysss haaaaaaa while she left my lips.. and sit straight on my thighs and dick.. and jumping like a whore.. ah ys ah yssss i m  moaning with fulll pleasure.. 

HD : ahh ys ahh yss ah yss samantha.. ha ys  bilkul bilkul aisa hi he... ah yss u r good teacher samantha.. bhaabi.. ah yss teach me more teach me more

kehthe huye me thumari uchalthe huye.. boobs ko pakadne haath daalne lagaya.. but suddenly u slpped my hand and said.. aa aaaa don’t touch me..  with ur hands.. ah yss let me do whatever i want..  devar je..

HD ; ah yss bhaabi.. uff aap tho bahuth naughty nikali.. ah yss haa yss

[Image: samantha-majili-pre-release19_md.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-4-9816db58cfbf.gif]
(28-01-2020, 05:10 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh ysss haaaaaaa while she left my lips.. and sit straight on my thighs and dick.. and jumping like a whore.. ah ys ah yssss i m  moaning with fulll pleasure.. 

HD : ahh ys ahh yss ah yss samantha.. ha ys  bilkul bilkul aisa hi he... ah yss u r good teacher samantha.. bhaabi.. ah yss teach me more teach me more

kehthe huye me thumari uchalthe huye.. boobs ko pakadne haath daalne lagaya.. but suddenly u slpped my hand and said.. aa aaaa don’t touch me..  with ur hands.. ah yss let me do whatever i want..  devar je..

HD ; ah yss bhaabi.. uff aap tho bahuth naughty nikali.. ah yss haa yss

[Image: samantha-majili-pre-release19_md.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-4-9816db58cfbf.gif]

[Image: Samantha-Cute-Pics-In-Purple-Color-Saree.jpg]
(Samantha jumping on ur cock.. ur balls bouncing and hitting the naughty spot between the pussy hole n ass hole.. pussy getting little wet) fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach

(held ur hands tightly , fingrfi crossed, smiling naughtily looking deep in ur eyes.. ) aaahhaaa (breasts jiggling) aaaOuuuchh aahhh (some pussy juices flowing down along ur cock length to ur balls) aaaahhaa..

(whispering softly) bilkul.. aaaahhh- fach fach fach fach fach- mat aaahhhh hilna.. (got up, suddenly.. and turning, Making her back covered with silky gown , facing u, sat on ur lap, resting hands on either side of ur hip, ur cock tip wet with her pussy juices mixed with ur precum, close to her pussy. spreading the legs with feet on bed )  tum bas padho... haath nhi (smiling naughtily.. left hand on bed, Samantha slowly holds ur wet cock and lifts her waist and inserts ur cock tip in her pussy) ah.. ready ho na? new position? hah?
(rests her ass on ur tummy ) thap- (and bends backwards , resting her head on ur right shoulder, moaning out as ur cock tip enters deep in her pussy...)
phachhhh... 
aaaahhhhhhhhhh (Samantha moans loud closing her eyes, and gives a slutty smile.. tumhari baaho mein, chut mein lund thoos ke) aaaahhhhh (lund ko andar leke, baithi huyi.... no move) aaah
sex YL
(28-01-2020, 05:22 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: Samantha-Cute-Pics-In-Purple-Color-Saree.jpg]
(Samantha jumping on ur cock.. ur balls bouncing and hitting the naughty spot between the pussy hole n ass hole.. pussy getting little wet) fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach

(held ur hands tightly , fingrfi crossed, smiling naughtily looking deep in ur eyes.. ) aaahhaaa (breasts jiggling) aaaOuuuchh aahhh (some pussy juices flowing down along ur cock length to ur balls) aaaahhaa..

(whispering softly) bilkul.. aaaahhh- fach fach fach fach fach- mat aaahhhh hilna.. (got up, suddenly.. and turning, Making her back covered with silky gown , facing u, sat on ur lap, resting hands on either side of ur hip, ur cock tip wet with her pussy juices mixed with ur precum, close to her pussy. spreading the legs with feet on bed )  tum bas padho... haath nhi (smiling naughtily.. left hand on bed, Samantha slowly holds ur wet cock and lifts her waist and inserts ur cock tip in her pussy) ah.. ready ho na? new position? hah?
(rests her ass on ur tummy ) thap- (and bends backwards , resting her head on ur right shoulder, moaning out as ur cock tip enters deep in her pussy...)
phachhhh... 
aaaahhhhhhhhhh (Samantha moans loud closing her eyes, and gives a slutty smile.. tumhari baaho mein, chut mein lund thoos ke) aaaahhhhh (lund ko andar leke, baithi huyi.... no move) aaah

TO BE CONTINUED.......
sex YL
HD : ahh ys ahh yss ahh yssssss Sam... bhaabi ahh ysss uff... haa yss uff thuj jaisi lusty aurath me jindagi me nahi dekhi he Sam bhaabi..

ah ysss she is leaned on me... and jumping on my cock... 

ahh yss my hands are craving to hold her tightly... but Sam is ordered... i can't touch her... so i m just enjoying my cock entering her pussy.... by her jumping ride... of my cock ah ah ahh ah ysss

Bed poora shake raha he.. krrk krrk krrkk karke sound karthe huye

[Image: samantha-in-jeans6_md.jpg]
(29-01-2020, 09:17 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh ys ahh yss ahh yssssss Sam... bhaabi ahh ysss uff... haa yss uff thuj jaisi lusty aurath me jindagi me nahi dekhi he Sam bhaabi..

ah ysss she is leaned on me... and jumping on my cock... 

ahh yss my hands are craving to hold her tightly... but Sam is ordered... i can't touch her... so i m just enjoying my cock entering her pussy.... by her jumping ride... of my cock ah ah ahh ah ysss

Bed poora shake raha he.. krrk krrk krrkk karke sound karthe huye

[Image: samantha-in-jeans6_md.jpg]
[Image: 8cdbfad0ea46636895b6d4ec0bd6033a.jpg]
(her back covered with the silky gown pressed against ur body....)
(,Samantha spreads legs wide on bed on either side of ur lap..  ur cock stuffed deep in her pussy. She jumping on ur cock... woh tumhare upar leti huyi.. uske bheege baal uske right kandho pe hi.. left neck full exposed and close to ur mouth.. She jumps on ur cock) ahhhh ahhhhhhhh ouuuuwwww Haaaardik ahhhhh bhabhi ki chut ki garmi se aahhhhh padhai yaad ahhh (rolled her eyes and closed in pleasure) ahhhhhh... tumhe ahhhh jawab dene ka mauka aahhhh dungi.. par sab ahhh (lips trembling) sab main kar lungi ahhh
sex YL
Hd : ahh yssss Sam Bhaabi. ahh ysss thum aise practically karke sikhaa rahi ho tho... book se padne ka kya zarooorath he!! ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssss

ufff ahh ysss sam bhaabi.. patha nahi tha ki thum itne achese padaathi ho kehthe huye peeche se i kissed ur left neck ummma umma uma licking the drops of water from ur left neck with my tongue slurp slurp slrup slrup

and holding the bed's top wood tightly... ahh yssss bhaabi.. uff mazaa arahi hee....

[Image: samatha-red-dress17_md.jpg][Image: ezgif-4-067625772e8d.gif]
(29-01-2020, 09:55 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Hd : ahh yssss Sam Bhaabi. ahh ysss thum aise practically karke sikhaa rahi ho tho... book se padne ka kya zarooorath he!! ahh yss ahh yss ahh yssss

ufff ahh ysss sam bhaabi.. patha nahi tha ki thum itne achese padaathi ho kehthe huye peeche se i kissed ur left neck ummma umma uma licking the drops of water from ur left neck with my tongue slurp slurp slrup slrup

and holding the bed's top wood tightly... ahh yssss bhaabi.. uff mazaa arahi hee....

[Image: samatha-red-dress17_md.jpg][Image: ezgif-4-067625772e8d.gif]
[Image: rabhasa-censor-report.jpg]
(Samantha was feeling heaven with her tagra devar's cock moving like piston inside her soft pluffy pussy) aahhhhh ouuuuuww (haath bed pe thi- haatho ke support se moving her waist up n down , getting her pussy fucked) aahhhhh apni Samantha aahhhhh (gown was untied, gown was all open in front... a photo of Samantha and Hardick's brother together on the wall just unke saamne, Samantha''s eyes were closed and head was bent backwards on ur shoulder... feeling ur suck on her left neck) aaaaahhhhh (ur eyes fell on the photo) aaahhhhhhh Haardick aaahhh chut ko bhar doge na? aaaahhhhhh aahh apni Samantha bhabhi aahh (her pussy juices flowing through ur cock length to ur balls) aaaahhh.. bhabhi ki dudu ko haatho mein lo.. aahhhhh important chapter hai yeh Aaahhhhouuuuww (ur cock width stretching her pussy wide so erotically) aaaHhhhhh.. sirf inke under surface ko aaaahhhh
sex YL
HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh ysssssss sammu bhaabi.. ahh yssss yahi time ka intezaar thaaa kehth ehuye put my both hands on her boobs and gropped them.. and squeezed them like melon....

and started to give strokes from bottom... ahh ahh ahh and suddenly.... me bed se position change karthe huye use aagi ki taraf bend kardiya.. and she suddenly bended forward.. and doggy position me bet gayi....

and my dick still in her pussy.... but i didn't moved my dick .. 

HD ; ahh yssss Sammu bhabi.. come on.. aaj poora thuje hi karni he.. come bhaabi move ur fucking as.. and take my monster deep inside u... kehthe huye fatak se uski gaand me maartha hu.. 

[Image: samantha-rangasthalam-sm1007_md.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-1-9eeb2fc9f381.gif]
(29-01-2020, 10:15 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yss ahh yss ahh ysssssss sammu bhaabi.. ahh yssss yahi time ka intezaar thaaa kehth ehuye put my both hands on her boobs and gropped them.. and squeezed them like melon....

and started to give strokes from bottom... ahh ahh ahh and suddenly.... me bed se position change karthe huye use aagi ki taraf bend kardiya.. and she suddenly bended forward.. and doggy position me bet gayi....

and my dick still in her pussy.... but i didn't moved my dick .. 

HD ; ahh yssss Sammu bhabi.. come on.. aaj poora thuje hi karni he.. come bhaabi move ur fucking as.. and take my monster deep inside u... kehthe huye fatak se uski gaand me maartha hu.. 

[Image: samantha-rangasthalam-sm1007_md.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-1-9eeb2fc9f381.gif]

[Image: 15179070_1713011612350339_5999828896034973610_n.jpg]
(bent, doggy position mein chut marwate huye, Samantha feeling ur hands fondling her tits) aaaahhhhh yeh dhakke aaahhhhh (her body shook each time as u give thrusts in her pussy) ouuuwwww.. ab aaaahhhh aaahhhh temporary turn...tumhara (,smiling sluttily) aaaahhh dikhao ab kya sikha Haaardick aaaahhhhhh .. phir hall aur kitchen mein aaaaahhhhh padhaungi aaaouuww
sex YL