Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(18-11-2019, 03:13 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Haan Satish Sir, I am ready with my HOTTT Tea and do you like Cream or Milk (Doodh) with it or take it black like a Nigga's do or how would you like the Tea Served Sir... I am here at your service 

OK Sir, you are sitting in our Maritial Bed our Honeymoon Bed Sir...

Satish this is David and what do you want and I will do my best to make it up to you, If you get what you want will you let us be alone and not trouble us all the time... Please Sir...

[Image: Anasuya_Photos_At_Nirmala_Convent_Movie_...unch-2.JPG]
[Image: -62170003800_anasuya-bharadwaj.jpg]

Haan Satish Sir, I am ready with my HOTTT Tea and do you like Cream or Milk (Doodh) with it or take it black like a Nigga's do or how would you like the Tea Served Sir... I am here at your service 

OK Sir, you are sitting in our Maritial Bed our Honeymoon Bed Sir...

Satish this is David and what do you want and I will do my best to make it up to you, If you get what you want will you let us be alone and not trouble us all the time... Please Sir...

david tell ur wife to sit on my lap 

david u can take the tea and sit on the chair( poiting at the chair in front of us)

anasuya its 3 years of ur marriage and i see no offspring of urs which shows how incapable david is
huh david u are one useless idiot lolz hahahaha
( i alughed making fun of david)

come on anasuya lets teach this idiot a lesson today

and make this bed more useful than just sleeping u knwo what i meant right ?
(18-11-2019, 03:13 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Alia: Achha bass ek baar!!! Sirf ek baar ok????

[Image: thequint%2F2017-02%2F355cb55d-ba88-410c-...200&h=1590]

ahh happily...

WP : haa haaaa alia... zaroor.. ek baar hi... come on... come on jaldi se utaaro alia....

[Image: DUDJooaU0AMFAHr?format=jpg&name=medium]
Alia: WP bhayya... please... Jaane do na!!!

[Image: Alia-Bhatt_087f0ad7-b3fd-46b5-b64c-da013...1522648305]
Alia: Geeli hone lagi hoon..... Bhayya please!!!!

[Image: IMG_4676.jpeg?itok=YJS3-U7k]
Alia: please chhu mat lena.... ahhhhhh BEH JAAUNGI..... nahi....

[Image: 1b031300-fd66-4aab-8de6-2c55c58fb8e2.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 03:16 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote:
david tell ur wife to sit on my lap 

david u can take the tea and sit on the chair( poiting at the chair in front of us)

anasuya its 3 years of ur marriage and i see no offspring of urs which shows how incapable david is
huh david u are one useless idiot lolz hahahaha
( i alughed making fun of david)

come on anasuya lets teach this idiot a lesson today

and make this bed more useful than just sleeping u knwo what i meant right ?

Ahhh Anasuya Jannu Baby, go Jannu and sit on Strong Satish Sir's Lap and feed him HOTTT TEa darling and make him comfortable and get your wish fulfilled, I am getting impotent and I am unable to penetrate your HOTTT Pussy and Ass and let him make you happy and fulfill your LUSTy Desires Today... I will even clean your CUNT & Ass after he is done darling so Can I stay and watch both of you Please. I am a CUCK so I guess it's OK for both of you...

[Image: 97316746360344473e1a6be3cd3b8734.jpg][Image: ee9f4f2d630efd3f79fbb5efe1d18b5f.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[b]Ahhh Anasuya Jannu Baby, go Jannu and sit on Strong Satish Sir's Lap and feed him HOTTT TEa darling and make him comfortable and get your wish fulfilled, I am getting impotent and I am unable to penetrate your HOTTT Pussy and Ass and let him make you happy and fulfill your LUSTy Desires Today... I will even clean your CUNT & Ass after he is done darling so Can I stay and watch both of you Please. I am a CUCK so I guess it's OK for both of you...

[/b]
(18-11-2019, 03:20 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Alia: WP bhayya... please... Jaane do na!!!

[Image: Alia-Bhatt_087f0ad7-b3fd-46b5-b64c-da013...1522648305]

WP : Ohhho... Kya alia... jackpot thuje dhoondake aayi he.. aur thum aise sharmaaa rahe ho..?

dekho top tho utaar chuki ho... bas neeche ka utaarde...  pink choot dikhaade aur ye pink note le le..

2500 rs hojaayega...!! 10mnt me 2500 rupees kaun dega thuje... alia.. come on... last offer he.. utaarogi tho ye thumaara nahi tho 2000 wapas mere pocket me jaayega.. and i will leave..

achese socho

[Image: DTZWRNMUMAA9_RW?format=jpg&name=medium]
Alia: Nahi mujhe CHAHIYE..... Yahan do!!!

[Image: c913d060bd1b338267c9c0c1ce0e8318.jpg]
Alia: Lo WP bhayya... Kar lo jo ahhhhh karna hai!!!!

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-graced-the-cover-launch-of-Fe...ive.11.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 03:23 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Ahhh Anasuya Jannu Baby, go Jannu and sit on Strong Satish Sir's Lap and feed him HOTTT TEa darling and make him comfortable and get your wish fulfilled, I am getting impotent and I am unable to penetrate your HOTTT Pussy and Ass and let him make you happy and fulfill your LUSTy Desires Today... I will even clean your CUNT & Ass after he is done darling so Can I stay and watch both of you Please. I am a CUCK so I guess it's OK for both of you...

[Image: 97316746360344473e1a6be3cd3b8734.jpg][Image: ee9f4f2d630efd3f79fbb5efe1d18b5f.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[b]Ahhh Anasuya Jannu Baby, go Jannu and sit on Strong Satish Sir's Lap and feed him HOTTT TEa darling and make him comfortable and get your wish fulfilled, I am getting impotent and I am unable to penetrate your HOTTT Pussy and Ass and let him make you happy and fulfill your LUSTy Desires Today... I will even clean your CUNT & Ass after he is done darling so Can I stay and watch both of you Please. I am a CUCK so I guess it's OK for both of you...

[/b]

((write more dont just write same thing above and below pic
i want both ur reactions on my reply))

now thats a good step forward by u david
( i slap my thigh area showing ur wife where to sit)

david u are impotent ?( acting more curious)

what a waste of such a hot wife...umm so i think i need to frequent this home more often right anasuyaa ( as ur wife walks closer to me)
make ur hubby jealous anasuya
lolz david god gave u such a hot wife as ur wife but he didnt gave u hard dick lolz hahaha 
god sometimes works in such funny ways

even ur wife needs some good time brother