Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(18-11-2019, 02:42 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Alia: Aap kar doge help??? Sachhi???

[Image: d3724f941e777b90bb0b70ec99a4473f.jpg]

ofcourse karooonga ALia.. but but.. uske badle me.. muje bhi kuch chaahiye.... jo sirf thum de sakthi ho..

dogi kyaa..? staring at ur butts

[Image: EJZM01bUYAEhg60?format=png&name=900x900]
Alia: Kya karna hoga bhayya??? Bolo na!!!

[Image: 445513d2daf760fe89b25fd30404b027.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 02:42 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i came in watching ur swaying as i get in the bedroom and as u went to the kitchen i took ur panty and sniffed the inside part of it)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm haaaa ( kya maal hai sali)

tell david o come out fast anasuya
i am here for my room rent
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm ( sniffing ur panty as i was talking to u loudly so even david can hear)

Ohhh my GOD this pervert Satish is sniffing and even licking some of my orgasmic cunt juices that flowed out after last night's masturbation session and I was getting very uncomfortable and I was feeling kinky as well OHHH shit...

David came out running and said hey Satish... I will return your money to you next week please could you give me 7 days' time... I promise to pay you rent by next week...
[Image: Anasuya-bharadwaj-new-stills-august-2019-26.jpg]

[Image: Anchor-Anasuya-Latest-Hot-Navel-Show-Pic...aree-3.jpg]

[Image: anasuya-bharadwaj-saree-photos-HQ-3.jpg]
[b]Ohhh my GOD this pervert Satish is sniffing and even licking some of my orgasmic cunt juices that flowed out after last night's masturbation session and I was getting very uncomfortable and I was feeling kinky as well OHHH shit...
[/b]

[b]David came out running and said hey Satish... I will return your money to you next week please could you give me 7 days' time... I promise to pay you rent by next week...[/b]
(18-11-2019, 02:43 PM)white panther87 Wrote: uff jithna bhi dekhu man nahi bhar raha he

[Image: EJgM4mAUYAUBBmA?format=jpg&name=900x900]

MUJHE CHAHIYE!!!! Yeh!!!!
(18-11-2019, 02:46 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Ohhh my GOD this pervert Satish is sniffing and even licking some of my orgasmic cunt juices that flowed out after last night's masturbation session and I was getting very uncomfortable and I was feeling kinky as well OHHH shit...

David came out running and said hey Satish... I will return your money to you next week please could you give me 7 days' time... I promise to pay you rent by next week...
[Image: Anasuya-bharadwaj-new-stills-august-2019-26.jpg]

[Image: Anchor-Anasuya-Latest-Hot-Navel-Show-Pic...aree-3.jpg]

[Image: anasuya-bharadwaj-saree-photos-HQ-3.jpg]
[b]Ohhh my GOD this pervert Satish is sniffing and even licking some of my orgasmic cunt juices that flowed out after last night's masturbation session and I was getting very uncomfortable and I was feeling kinky as well OHHH shit...
[/b]

[b]David came out running and said hey Satish... I will return your money to you next week please could you give me 7 days' time... I promise to pay you rent by next week...[/b]

( i was infatuated by the taste and smell i got from ur panty as soon as david came out i put that panty in my pocket so he dont see me sniffing ur panty)

umm david times up brother

either u can sign this form ( removing the surrender form )
and pack ur bags and leave or else i will call police and kick u out

u havent paid for 13 months u idiot and now u need a week
kya kroge 1 week me
haa 

anasuya is the tea not ready yet ( i talked in a harsher tone )
(18-11-2019, 02:46 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Alia: Kya karna hoga bhayya??? Bolo na!!!

[Image: 445513d2daf760fe89b25fd30404b027.jpg]

taking 500Rs note out from my pocket...

zyaada kuch nahi ALia..... ye dekho 500Rs.. thuje dedungaaa...!! but uske badle thuje apni.. ye top utaarni hogi..bas.. abhi ke abhi yahi par...

karogi kya..?

[Image: EJOTbLLXkAA9j-6?format=jpg&name=medium]
Alia: Top utaarun toh de doge??? Pakka???

[Image: f027361153b4e1274a40bd243b1f7c46.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 02:53 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Alia: Top utaarun toh de doge??? Pakka???

[Image: f027361153b4e1274a40bd243b1f7c46.jpg]

WP : ofcourse 100% Alia...

top utaarke muje iss haath me dedo... and doosre haath se paise lelo...

[Image: EJOY1e8VUAAfSVO?format=jpg&name=900x900]
PAAGAL kar rahi hai.... PAAGAL!!!!

[Image: tamanna-bhatia__1074110.jpg]
Alia: Lo UTAAR di!!!!!

[Image: Alia-Bhatt.jpg]