Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
Uffffff!!!!!

[Image: Tamannaah%20(6).jpg]
(18-11-2019, 02:50 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was infatuated by the taste and smell i got from ur panty as soon as david came out i put that panty in my pocket so he dont see me sniffing ur panty)

umm david times up brother

either u can sign this form ( removing the surrender form )
and pack ur bags and leave or else i will call police and kick u out

u havent paid for 13 months u idiot and now u need a week
kya kroge 1 week me
haa 

anasuya is the tea not ready yet ( i talked in a harsher tone )

Anasuya saw Satish pocketing the Dirty Undergarments of this Loving Wife of David's in his Pocket...

Tea is ready Satish Sir, I am CUMMING please wait... You will love my HOTTT TEA for sure, she was getting excited by the Pervert teasing and dirty work of Satish...

Haan.. Mr. Satish, mein arrange karunga by next week... I am getting my CHIT Fund money so I can return by next week... Please go now after drinking tea,,, OK

[Image: 92636277Anasuya-Bharadwaj_(24).jpg]

[Image: anasuya-bharadwaj-5.JPG]
Anasuya saw Satish pocketing the Dirty Undergarments of this Loving Wife of David's in his Pocket...

Tea is ready Satish Sir, I am CUMMING please wait... You will love my HOTTT TEA for sure, she was getting excited by the Pervert teasing and dirty work of Satish...

Haan.. Mr. Satish, mein arrange karunga by next week... I am getting my CHIT Fund money so I can return by next week... Please go now after drinking tea,,, OK
(18-11-2019, 02:50 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was infatuated by the taste and smell i got from ur panty as soon as david came out i put that panty in my pocket so he dont see me sniffing ur panty)

umm david times up brother

either u can sign this form ( removing the surrender form )
and pack ur bags and leave or else i will call police and kick u out

u havent paid for 13 months u idiot and now u need a week
kya kroge 1 week me
haa 

anasuya is the tea not ready yet ( i talked in a harsher tone )

Anasuya saw Satish pocketing the Dirty Undergarments of this Loving Wife of David's in his Pocket...

Anasuya saw Satish pocketing the Dirty Undergarments of this Loving Wife of David's in his Pocket...

(18-11-2019, 02:57 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Alia: Lo UTAAR di!!!!!

[Image: Alia-Bhatt.jpg]

ohh fuckk... seeing her cleavage... breatss.. aankh faadke... and took her top from her hand..

Uff....  Alia.. maanana padega thera jawaab nahi... kehthe huye 500 ka note ko uski braa ke beech atkaadiya.. touching the cleavage...

and taking 2000Rs. note this time...

HD : ufff Alia.... 500 tho kamaliya thumne asaani se.. abhi dekho ye 2000 ka pink note bhi thera ho saktha he....

agar thumne thumari skirt and panty dono utaarke apni pink choot dikhaa diya tho...!! dikhavaogi kya..?

[Image: D1r_oS8U4AAb51N?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(18-11-2019, 03:01 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Anasuya saw Satish pocketing the Dirty Undergarments of this Loving Wife of David's in his Pocket...

( huh daid i s a fucking ididot he thinks now i am onna leave like that ...he dont know i have sniffed his wifes panty)

yes anu ( not calling anasuya)...please bring fast i cant wait to get ur ...ummmm hot ...tea( sitting on ur bed as if its me who is the king)

david what are u gonna do if i wont leave

all the legal options are with my side

i can remove u from this home right now

anu ur hubby is a fucking ididot ( takes tea from ur hand looking at ur eyes and lips and peeked in ur cleavage)
Alia: Na baba!!! BHayya Tammu se milne gaya tha.... Aata hi hoga!!!

[Image: b25f2e67c72e8e68590115c31c3f29ef.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 03:07 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: Alia: Na baba!!! BHayya Tammu se milne gaya tha.... Aata hi hoga!!!

[Image: b25f2e67c72e8e68590115c31c3f29ef.jpg]

WP : ha ha haa no no Alia.. don't worry about maniac.. wo Tammu ke paas gaya he.. itni jaldi aahi nahi sakthaa...

come on ye dekho.. 2000 rupayaa alia..itni asaan kaam me kaun detha hu thuje..

come on alia... show naa.. rounding the note infront of her face...

[Image: DkptyHwVAAA_e7f?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Alia: Achha bass ek baar!!! Sirf ek baar ok????

[Image: thequint%2F2017-02%2F355cb55d-ba88-410c-...200&h=1590]
(18-11-2019, 03:05 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( huh daid i s a fucking ididot he thinks now i am onna leave like that ...he dont know i have sniffed his wifes panty)

yes anu ( not calling anasuya)...please bring fast i cant wait to get ur ...ummmm hot ...tea( sitting on ur bed as if its me who is the king)

david what are u gonna do if i wont leave

all the legal options are with my side

i can remove u from this home right now

anu ur hubby is a fucking ididot ( takes tea from ur hand looking at ur eyes and lips and peeked in ur cleavage)

Haan Satish Sir, I am ready with my HOTTT Tea and do you like Cream or Milk (Doodh) with it or take it black like a Nigga's do or how would you like the Tea Served Sir... I am here at your service 

OK Sir, you are sitting in our Maritial Bed our Honeymoon Bed Sir...

Satish this is David and what do you want and I will do my best to make it up to you, If you get what you want will you let us be alone and not trouble us all the time... Please Sir...

[Image: Anasuya_Photos_At_Nirmala_Convent_Movie_...unch-2.JPG]
[Image: -62170003800_anasuya-bharadwaj.jpg]

Haan Satish Sir, I am ready with my HOTTT Tea and do you like Cream or Milk (Doodh) with it or take it black like a Nigga's do or how would you like the Tea Served Sir... I am here at your service 

OK Sir, you are sitting in our Maritial Bed our Honeymoon Bed Sir...

Satish this is David and what do you want and I will do my best to make it up to you, If you get what you want will you let us be alone and not trouble us all the time... Please Sir...
Tammu: Tum yahan chale aaye MANIAC.... WP toh tumhare ghar gaya hai!

[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-at-Captain-Marvel-Movie-P...eet-13.jpg]