Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My(EMPA)
I was in LA for about 1 month regarding my work, i have taken up to fitness recently and started going to gym regularly and was in a decent enough shape.
One day i was working in a celeb gym in LA and all of a sudden there is ANLLELA SAGRA before be working out, i got an instant boner and was super rockhard just form looking at her and her workout.
[Image: 1080full-anllela-sagra.jpg]
I controlled myself and started doing my weight and all of a sudden she came to spot me while i was benching weights, just to impress here kept going well beyond my limit and not show any strain after 100 she said "it is enough i am impressed" (she knew what i was doing). I stopped and thanked her for spotting me. We both started talking and flirting throughout our workout.
[Image: 711427.jpg]
By the end out of our workout i thanked her company in the gym and asked her if she is ok with me asking her out for a date (she had recently broken up with her boyfriend) and was able convince her for a date that night. we exchanged numbers and started chatting i was charming with my msgs and she secretly felt very comfortable with me even though we met just 4 hours ago.
She was very much looking forward for the date with me and kept sending me her date dress pictures and asking me "What whould you do if i show up like this?".
[Image: 740full-anllela-sagra.jpg]
My reply: "I would hug you tighter than your dress"

[Image: 1cff0476ed23a9128f185160a7afdfab.jpg]
My reply: "I will polish your pearl 24x7"

[Image: 519580.jpg]
My reply: "I wish i could pop this cherry"
She replies "my be you might me the one after all". This made me curious and thought she was joking and i replied "i will be the one to take your virginity" she just replied with blushing emoji.
(Apparently she used to be devout Christian till her last break up and was saving herself until her marriage, now she is super horny from all those years of sexual repressions. This i will come to know later this night.)

[Image: v6qq602.jpg]
My reply: "I will marry right away"

[Image: c735b7c702be6229595cdb7efb7257fd.jpg]
My reply: "I will loose all my control and F**k you then and there itself"
Hi
Can you ROLEPLAY as actress
I am waiting at the restaurant in a private chamber which i booked just for her and me. I was eagerly waiting to see what is her dress choice.
And she shows up in this
[Image: kOkregm.jpg]
This almost blew my mind and made me think that was she challenging me to do what i said to her i will do to her.
I gave her some roses and and a small jewellery as a gift and took her to the private dinner place. She sat down and i ordered food & wine for us.
I got msg and checked it was from her.
[Image: QaopN00.png]
Now it was clear to me that she was trying to provoke me.
I just dropped my phone and grabbed her pulled her towards me while grabbing her ass with one hand and her hair with the other.
For one moment we both looked into each others eyes and without any words we almost agreed on over roles, she will be my submissive while i am her dominator.
[Image: 07c64da82566f0fa25c567224687df2d.jpg]
I dropped the curtains and started to make out with Anllela Sagra.
[Image: intercontinental-chennai-mahabalipuram-bay-dining.jpg]
we were deep french kissing and fighting with our tongues.
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 8022c1b50c6e3b798a5e4f4c6286c0df.gif]
After making out for 2 minutes i was super hard, I pushed her down to the table lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side and without any warning I trusted my dick into her ASS, she screamed in pain (this was the first time and male organ has entered).
I took both of her hand behind her and started to push hard regard less of how much she was yelling.
[Image: 5b46547661a9ea837d21f3ac6190f653.jpg]
After 1 minute or so felt that she never had any thing in her butt as it was extremely tight even after few pounding (usually after some trusts the asshole loosen a bit and pleasure starts to take over).
I stopped my pounding and asked her, "you never had anal before?"
[Image: 640full-anllela-sagra.jpg]
She says i was her first man in her life and she really is still a VIRGIN!
I am stunned by this and told her i thought that she was joking with me.
I assumed that a girl with such a hot body would have had many lover.
She then started to explain how she was saving herself for marriage and never done anything sexual with her partner not even a blowjob. She would only let him kiss her (no wonder he left her).
All this was going with my dick still in her ass.
I apologised to her and took my dick out of her, now her asshole is contracted and the pain starts to build up making her cry.
I felt bad for her and took to into my arm and consoled her, she said her asshole is burning.
I put her back on the table and started to lick her ass her pussy as well while playing with her clit.
The smile reappeared on her face and she had first ever ORGASM.
We then redressed and finished our dinner and took her with me in my car Aston-Martin-One-77.
[Image: Striking-Blue-Aston-Martin-One-77-For-Sa...e-US-2.jpg]
I carried her in my arm to my car (she was secretly happy on seeing my car, this is same car i took to my gym and Anllela came to it was my car and hence came near me to help all of a sudden. This is come to know after our first week together).
[Image: Striking-Blue-Aston-Martin-One-77-For-Sa...e-US-6.jpg]
I took her to my house and carried her to my bed room and dropped her on my bed.
[Image: royal-suite.jpg]
While i undressed myself i told her "it is crime that a women like you is still a virgin."
[Image: EnOG_h3UUAAyilI.jpg]
I tore her clothes away and pushed my dick in her mouth and stated to mouth fuck her.
I took here to missionary position and kept my dick near her pussy lips, she was still wet from the orgasm she got.
Anllela you are going to enjoy this baby, i started to penetrate her.
She was really a virgin, her pussy was super tight one the tightest pussies i ever had even in virgins.
Her pussy walls are gripping me tightly and i had put some force to push inside.
Slowly the trusts are becoming harder from me and she bleeding as her hymen broke.
however she seems to enjoy it.
Her pussy was leaking like a fountain and i was going all they inside her and almost outside her pussy and back again.
Her breast started heaving and she had her first orgasm during sex.
She looks at me with love and pride.
[Image: l11m8tk48rl41.jpg]
she had 8 orgasms in this position before i cummed deep in her pussy.
She was super happy by the end of the night. we fucked almost for 4 hours straight and i kept dumping cum in her all night.
she went to wash room and clicked a few photos and sent to her friends with the msg that she lost her virginity to a REAL MAN.
[Image: tZfu9jI.jpg]
The following weeks we fucked almost every 4 hours of the day.
The Gym sessions is where we both fucked the hardest, we were like two lust hungry animals trying to feed off of each others body.
We have some many bite marks on our necks on her boobs and my chest, my back is filled with her scratch marks.
[Image: pr9vaoj2ce261.jpg]
[Image: adaz5thy1l261.jpg]
post gym session we always had shower together and i am super aggressive and dominating with her and she absolutely loved every second of it.
[Image: ohse57llxn361.jpg]
fucking her in air under the shower while she moans with my every thrust is best feeling a man can have.
[Image: Stand-And-Carry-Sex-Position-Illustration.jpg]
I always insist on some ass fucking as well and she more than happy to do it.
[Image: vqx8ei6f6o361.jpg]
the pool sex we had was amazing
[Image: djgz05fehe461.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg...56914fe5d5]
fucking her ass near the pool after a nice back massage
[Image: prone-bone-animated.gif]
[Image: 22rLXMy.jpeg]
fucking her pussy hard in good old missionary is never boring with her
[Image: missionary-animated.gif]
[Image: q1xty6zghe461.jpg]
she wanted it back in her ass, she pushes me down and mounts me and starts riding me
[Image: roller-coaster-animated-1.gif]
[Image: ftp9icw9he461.jpg]
I get back to fucking her tight pussy in CAT position where i can give her very slow and deep stokes all the while we both are looking deeply into each others eyes.
[Image: cat-animated.gif]
[Image: yl6ihq57he461.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg...5178ed776e]
i wanted to creampie deep inside her so took her both legs on my shoulders and started pounding super hard.
she started to have multiple orgasms while i was pounding her, i never let go off her legs
[Image: anvil-animated.gif]
[Image: apnp8r57he461.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg...d09c4492cc]
finally i loaded her pussy with my cum and stayed in her for almost 5 minutes, giving her kisses and smooching her
[Image: 356zcipqcaw51.jpg]