Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My(EMPA)
Ana De Armas
[Image: pdt65xv7gue51.jpg]
[Image: 2rWp8TZ.jpg]
[Image: cCadb07.jpg]
[Image: nt6rh3ss3cg71.jpg]
Her nude scenes are my go to for unloading myself.
[Image: 4WUEKF5.gif]
Barbara palvin, the woman who make me want to populate a planet with our kids.
[Image: T8KKlTl.jpg]

[Image: gQo84m7.jpg]

[Image: XKyL8JF.jpg]

[Image: 07xixv4znx061.jpg]

[Image: rvu7ltv9wz061.jpg]

[Image: 97i2qgoa92161.jpg]
[Image: iuki12mxdr061.jpg]
Barbara and her flawless face
[Image: 02tl9r9y97861.jpg]
[Image: 0qgr2gbn97861.jpg]
Her ass is a trip for any man.
[Image: 5nH3hON.jpg]
(13-04-2020, 03:55 AM)barbaralover Wrote: Barbara palvin, the woman who make me want to populate a planet with our kids.
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
tw: fuck just that thought makes me wanna say

mmm can i also try once ? 

[Image: EqhU-kMUwAAJTfr?format=jpg&name=medium]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(15-01-2020, 01:21 AM)barbaralover Wrote: This Women Jenna breslin is my ultimate Hardcore fuck fantasy where I don't have to hold back or fear hurting her. Only she has a chance take my pounding.

Her erotic hot and hard body, makes me mad with lust for her.

I just want to push her down to the floor, tearing all here clothes while putting my complete weight over and start french kissing her putting my tongue deep in her mouth

She is as horny as me and grabs by back while digging her nails in me.
She demand me to get inside her (no lube or foreplay) and of course i oblige her.
Just trusting my hard 8 inch cock into her dry pussy making her scream as i enter her.

She screams "I fucking love it" starts enjoying it more and more as her pussy keeps getting wetter.

I kept both her legs on my shoulder and gripped her breast with my hands kept squeezing them as i ram her pussy hard

I am going to town on her pussy all this while we maintained eye contact, she wanted to kiss me but as soon as raises and try to kiss me i push her back down with my hands on her breast and squeeze them harder. She starts to beg me "please kiss me baby".

I had been denying her the kiss for almost 15 minutes  since we started fucking. My body was full of sweat which was mixing with janna's sweat and driping down her body to the floor, which made a sweat puddle on the floor. we kept moving on the floor as i am trusting my cock into her.
[Image: zwct0h9be0c41.jpg]
we eventually get to the wall and she puts both her hands against the wall, i take my hand of her boobs and let legs off my shoulder.
I hold her waist with my hands and start fucking her super hard and her boobs moving up and down to my stokes.

She is amazed at my stamina. I was maintaining a heart-rate of 180 bpm for almost 25 minutes now.

She almost had 8 orgasms and she was satisfied, but janna has the endurance to go beyond her limits and keep up with me in our goal to quench our lust. [/b]
[Image: tumblr_odedplyoPL1ryino5o2_500.gif]
[Image: WastefulEagerFlyinglemur-poster.jpg]
(04-02-2020, 02:55 AM)barbaralover Wrote: Ana De Armas
tw : i  would have fucked her between every shot of knock knock 

[Image: 2000x2000.10.jpg]
Wink 
Leafs never should be this large
[Image: N7X8Sa7.jpg]
The best women to have spent quarantine with
[Image: ErNElvBXAAY3xrl?format=jpg&name=large]