Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(17-06-2020, 02:25 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmm i hold her hips pressing mm fucking her belly hard mmm yess mmm mmmmmm u whore mm look ur hubby is also getting hard mmm yess mm mmmmmmahi u can fuck her mmm even roadside beggars will get chance with her mmm not u mm i lauhing mmmm

aaaagggghhhh.... holding pain so much time... anu getting little unconsious.. but still smiling... kanna, is ur amma giving u pleasure.. is ur amma good enough... anu starts moving on abhi dick.. the hole getting little bigger bigger.. anu laughing little looking at hubby... wht mahi.. u wanna fapp looking how ur wife getting abused..

mahi : starts fapping his dick very vigrously.. very vigrously his dick skin comess..
[Image: anushka-damarukam-hot-photos79.jpg]
[Image: anushka-damarukam-hot-photos82.jpg]
[Image: anushka-damarukam-hot-photos43.jpg]
Erotic
Bangalore Bull

cowboy Bull of Good Times yes   
anyone here?
yeah bro.. whats up
Hi Abhi bro .. clear ur inbox ..

free for series?
Anyone here?
kajal jki chut
(24-09-2019, 01:31 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam removes mangalsutra n throws mm here mahi take it mmm go n marry that pig mmmmmm she remvoes her bottom n pulls me on mm come here abhi mmmmnow my hubby is marrying that pig ...ia m all urs mmm i push my cock in  her pussy mmammm yess sammmm ahhhh itsso tight mmmm yess mmmm abhi mm fuck em hard mm
[Image: Samantha+at+Laundry+Kart+App+Launch+_24_.jpg]
swahti picks up mangalsutra mmm as ua re sucking mmmmm she comes wearing 15 inch dildo mmmm here mahi tie this that pig ......from today she is ur wife ok ....she bring her big cock near ur ass .. tie it mahi make that pig ur wife
[Image: Tripura+Swathi+Photos+_18_.JPG]

oh she is so beautiful and HOT
Rashmika nd abhi are lovers since childhood.. rashmika comes and picks abhi from his house..

Rashmika: dey, abhi.. come fast ra.. fat pig.. it is getting late to college...
[Image: bd20373dce7316fc1053ee950b52193a.jpg]
mahi works as a servant in a rich .......he is married to trisha ....she is very traditional women n obeys her husband n loves him no matter what he does .....one day trisha comes to mahi's work place
[Image: 80718775_2467380960187590_22422872299237...e=6089FBE7]
the house which mahi will be working belong to one of the richest in the city .............in the house lav will be stayin with her  hubby .....but lavs hubby is always into business .....she will be bit ...she sees trisha coming to her house ....she look at her standing near door .....mahi ur wife is here ...she yells at u ....
[Image: 131274565_3156868704418814_8155690818676...e=608A3B4D]