Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(17-06-2020, 01:31 AM)Any Time Wrote: I can see sam loving my fucking while saying how I fucked her pussy with hot barbed wire... but baby tell her, what I did with ur moths old baby na..  smiling while dog starts taking flesh off from her neck... sam is bleeding...

geni, u ok me ccalling u whore... take ur decision wisely na..once u r in.. u can't go back... i press her boobs over shirt... making her beg more... geni, we shit.. u know na.. i brush her lipss..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam bleeding hard mmmmmmm yesss mm baby mmmmmm i can remember how u fucked it n killed and made me cook him n feed u ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm sam bleeding dog biting into her neck mmm,
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-1-1.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhh geni biting her lips mmmmm mahi of course mm ia m ur whoremmmmm u still doubt me ...she takes ur hand makes u slap her hard mmm
[Image: 98318678_3164459786908437_23509978730022...e=5F0E566C]
(17-06-2020, 01:25 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i hold her hair mm pull her back mmmmmm  amma see its ok mmmm mmm he wont say anything it seems mmm leave him ......mahi u understand she my whore fromt today not ur wife mmm..i slap her in front of u

you sure.. u don't want your dada get killed... I am looking forward to kill this small dick.. nd castrate him kanna... anu removes her hands...  bastard don't try to touch me.. I am abhi property

mahi : yesss...ghhh yess abhi.. from today, your amma is your wife.. your fuck toy... please don't kill me...

listening to that, anu smiles... kanna beat me.. she herself beats on her face... and starts moving on mahi body while her own son abhi fucking her.... aaahhh  abhi use these fat boobs na... anu takes abhi hands and puts them on her boobs... 
[Image: anushka-damarukam-hot-photos24.jpg]
[Image: anushka-rudramadevi3.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmm i squeezing her boobs hard mmmm hitting them mmmmm yesss mm amma mmm yess mmmmm mahi u want see how i abuse her mmmm i slapping her hard mmm i pull my cock out grab her make her stand n punch her hard in bellymmm
(17-06-2020, 01:35 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam bleeding hard mmmmmmm yesss mm baby mmmmmm i can remember how u fucked it n killed and made me cook him n feed u ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm sam bleeding dog biting into her neck mmm,
ahhhhhhhhhhhh geni biting her lips mmmmm mahi of course mm ia m ur whoremmmmm u still doubt me ...she takes ur hand makes u slap her hard mmm

geni.. have u listened, I killed her own son.. and made her cook him for me... and that day I gave feast with her son meat.. sam is in doggy with me...

I will do the same with you also... say those exact words on how I may use ur son, then I will marry you... saying I hold geni hips and make her sam back

hold her sam, if u move, I will make u paralyze nd fuck ur mom nd dada...
(17-06-2020, 01:42 AM)Any Time Wrote: geni.. have u listened, I killed her own son.. and made her cook him for me... and that day I gave feast with her son meat.. sam is in doggy with me...

I will do the same with you also... say those exact words on how I may use ur son, then I will marry you... saying I hold geni hips and make her sam back

hold her sam, if u move, I will make u paralyze nd fuck ur mom nd dada...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh geni holding u kisses ur lips mmm yess mahi i heard mmmm u can make me pregnant mmm every nine months u can have meat ahhhhhhhh mmm geni leaning on sam mmmmmmmm yess mm 
me mahi 
[Image: 97548514_3170126816341734_77234379838476...e=5F0FB0DC]
sam nothing moving mmmmm dog biting into her hardmmmm she holds dog mmm pushes it up n takes its cock in her mouth mmm sucking like a slut mm yess mmmmmmm slrup slrup mmmm
[Image: actress-samantha-akkineni-new-pics-jaanu...eb672d.jpg]
(17-06-2020, 01:39 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmm i squeezing her boobs hard mmmm hitting them mmmmm yesss mm amma mmm yess mmmmm mahi u want see how i abuse her mmmm i slapping her hard mmm i pull my cock out grab her make her stand n punch her hard in bellymmm

haa abhi kanna... my baby plaese fuck me na... please use me as a meat with holes baby... or put new holes anywhere in this fat body.. but please fuck me...

abhi dick has become like a drug to anu... anu will do anythung for abhi dick... 

mahi : can't see u abusing his own wife... abhi, please she will die...

u wanna beat amma... then beat na.. she tied her hair nd punching in her face...  aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh abbbbbbbaahiiiiiii.... kaanannn.. please hit me more, but give me ur dick na... with ur punch.. anu spills little blood on mahi... yet.. kanna beat here na.. she showing her fat hips..
 mahi : getting surprised, anu asking for me..
[Image: anushka-damarukam-hot-photos3.jpg]
[Image: 29872931_161348194549855_488379931969355...e=5F0F7733]
hmmmmmmmmmm i beating her hard mmmyesss amma mmm i hold my cock pressing on her belly hard mmm yess mmm i want to make hole here n fuck u mm yess mmmmmm mm shut up mahi she is my whore mmm
jjjjjjjjjjj
(17-06-2020, 01:56 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmm i beating her hard mmmyesss amma mmm i hold my cock pressing on her belly hard mmm yess mmm i want to make hole here n fuck u mm yess mmmmmm mm shut up mahi she is my whore mmm

Ayyooo kanna... why are you asking my permission kanna.. mahi, you good for nothing.. go nd get drill for our kanna..

kanna, amma body is ur property da... u make drill nd fuck anywhere u want kanna.. if u want, u can make a hole here also... points her heart... if u fuck me here, then my hubby can literally touch my heart bangaram... kisses ur lovinglyy...

mahi : afraid that she may kill her.. goes nd gets the drill.. abhi sir, I am sorry.. she is ur property, treat her like an object na
[Image: Anushka_Shetty2.jpg]
[Image: anushka-size-zero-audio-release55.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmm i kissing her hard mmmm amma i love u soo much mmmmm i take drill mmmm keep on her belly mmm turn it on mmmm make a hole in her belly mmmmmmm ammma mmm seee soo much blood i bring my cock near hole mm yess mm mmm