Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(17-12-2019, 12:33 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmmm of course mmmmmm mmm i take cig n snub it on her boob mmmmmmmmmmm i hold her mangalsutra n choking her with it mmm slapping her hard mmmmm see dada this how u should have treated her mmmm mmmi showing him start punching her face
trying to breath... trisha is choking.... aaaaaaakkkkkkk gluuckkkk... taking the slaps... and sighing to slap more...

treat me like a whore kanna.. punish me for making miss all this pleasure kanna,... 

sssss.... aaaaaa... burn my body... trisha even passes lighter to abhi...  use it as u like kanna....

little blood starts oozing from face... 

mahi, u bastard, u have to protect me.. u married me na.. come and help me from our son.. hahahha... u pathetic bastard..

see kanna.. how pathetic ur dada...
[Image: 949b9ef83bd399f190e206edd81f4f42.jpg]
[Image: trisha-samar-high-definition-stills59.jpg]
I take the saw.. cut pallavi hands and legs.. make her a quad ampute...

and push her on rotten dead body.. pallavi eat that meal and come to me... 

I like to see who will get most u or pig... 

while pallavi getting competitive and fighting with pig..  I shoot her..

and start fucking her dead body
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess dada mm come n help amma na mmm mmm i take lighter mmmm burn her nipple mmmmmm yess mmmmi remove her mangalsutra n throw it on him mmmmmmmmmm trisha ur hubby is soo useless tell him to hang himself mm he he mm i push her on bed mmmm kissing mm take my cock near her cockmmm
(17-12-2019, 12:41 AM)Any Time Wrote: I take the saw.. cut pallavi hands and legs.. make her a quad ampute...

and push her on rotten dead body.. pallavi eat that meal and come to me... 

I like to see who will get most u or pig... 

while pallavi getting competitive and fighting with pig..  I shoot her..

and start fucking her dead body

mmmmm pallavi eating megha meat like hungry mmmm as u shoot mmm she falls on megha mmmmmmm and u start fucking her mmmmm mm her body without legs n hand moving
[Image: 4fce3c277811bb8c76fda47e58c3326b.jpg]
mmmmmm megha body below u and pallavi mmmmmm body fully crushed mmm........half eaten mmm pig from below will be eating her cock m
[Image: 60-608407_hd-photos-stills-still-megha-a...ute-hd.jpg]
(17-12-2019, 12:41 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess dada mm come n help amma na mmm mmm i take lighter mmmm burn her nipple mmmmmm yess mmmmi remove her mangalsutra n throw it on him mmmmmmmmmm trisha ur hubby is soo useless tell him to hang himself mm he he mm i push her on bed mmmm kissing mm take my cock near her cockmmm

yeah mahi.. go fucking yourself with ur mangalsutra...u r anyway useless.. u r good for nothing na.. atleast population will decrease.. hahahh 

ssssssssss... kanaaaaaa... u like burning ur amma... sssssssssss....aaahhhh.. use me kanna.. this body is for u only.. every inch is urs.. use it and throw it kanna...

mahi goes and hangs himself to the fan...

abhi turns off fan and turn on AC and starts fucking trisha right infront of mahi dead body... trisha getting excited as she getting fucked by her own blood while her hubby is being dead... aaaaaa.. fuck fuck fuck kanna.. I can't waait long... 
[Image: trisha_hot_maxim_july_2010_stills_pics_images_01.jpg]
[Image: 77152281_125705622181149_400714713541725...e=5E77EE95]
Thumbs Down 
Oh Shit... this thread is seriously so wrong...last few posts are so violent brutal and so inhumane....
Already the world is filled with so much violence & brutality and posts like these are so nauseating to read itself...

I don't know if others feel the same or not and nor I'm here to judge anyone but I personally feel that you guys need serious medical attention immediately. Thoughts like these should be nipped in the bud... Pls seek help immediately.
Again don't get me wrong but I'm really concerned abt your mental condition (imaginations)... the series you posted is so filled with hatered , brutal & bordering sadistic levels...
Kindly refrain from posting blood, deadbody, muder, death , chopping , burning etc

Hope you understand what I'm trying to convey...
Strictly No underage & No personal fakes will be entertained....
Story Writers : If needed , Feel free to use my pics for any of your stories...
pallavi is mahi's mom ........pallavi husband would have been involved in a fraud and he will be spending time in jail ......with no money pallavi moves to slums with her child ........there she finds a beggar who takes care of her .......mahi will be seeing his mom with beggar everyday ....one day beggar comes to your hut

[Image: wp4003622.png]
Sam and Mahi have been trying to have kids for a very long time, but mahi being gay cannot impregnate Sam.. Sam is fond of kids..

Old servant has a kid Abhi... since the servant wife passed and the servant couldn't take watch abhi.. so requests sam to allow his kid to bring along with him...

Sam : hey, dada.. bring your kid also but don't let him roam around the house.. there are so many valubles in home... give him also some workk...
[Image: samantha_saree4.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 03:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi is mahi's mom ........pallavi husband would have been involved in a fraud and he will be spending time in jail ......with no money pallavi moves to slums with her child ........there she finds a beggar who takes care of her .......mahi will be seeing his mom with beggar everyday ....one day beggar comes to your hut

amma.. why does he come here all the time... and whenever he comes.. u ask me to leave... and today I won't leave amma no matter...
i will be ugly fat kid .........i will be wearing dirty torn clothes as i come to her house .......as i go to her house ....my dad asks me to clean her slippers ...i will be sitting near door ...wiping slippers ....