Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(16-12-2019, 10:50 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what amma really .....i smile at her ...well i brought it for her ...but that bitch let na .....its yours only .....mmmi start rubbing my cock below mmm

with vid call going on, trisha changes dress with just panty and bra on... Trisha changes into that dress... kanna, tell me how does your amma look ?

when she puts her hands into the pockets, she finds cigarettes.. kanna, since when u started smoking da.. asks with a smile
[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-hot-navel-20.jpg]
[Image: Trisha+at+Bounce+Salon+_+Spa+Launch+_4_.jpg]
i looking at her jerking my cock below desk mmmm amma u look soo hot ...mmmmmmmmmm well amma i used smoke from coll only ....u told me not to all those bad habit but i got used to it
(16-12-2019, 10:53 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi gets angry ...she looks at her assistant .......hey cancel all my appointment today ok .....and comes on u heard him ...mahi dont worry he is better na ...u have him only huh ...she angrily looks at her assistant as u are jerking for geni ....

.assistant comes n takes ur cock in his mouth mmmmmm sucking it .....

I don't care who is taking in my mouth.. I start fapping for geni.. for her belly and all...

mam, why are you getting  jealous... please appoint someone for me.. I will fuck her and satisfy myself
(16-12-2019, 10:57 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i looking at her jerking my cock below desk mmmm amma u look soo hot ...mmmmmmmmmm well amma i used smoke from coll only ....u told me not to all those bad habit but i got used to it

getting a little suspiciou.. kanna, what are you doing da ?? seems like your mobile screen is shaking or u shaking ?

ayyoo.. i used to scold all that when u r young kanna.. now, you are all grown up na... says with a naughty smile...

you can do all such stuff here in home only kanna..
[Image: Trisha2-JFW.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 10:58 PM)Any Time Wrote: I don't care who is taking in my mouth.. I start fapping for geni.. for her belly and all...

mam, why are you getting  jealous... please appoint someone for me.. I will fuck her and satisfy myself

assitant sucking ur cock mmmmmmmm mm he doesnt want to mmm but following pallvi orders mmmmmm yessmmmmm
[Image: image.jpg]
pallavi seeing u jerk for preg geni she getitng horny mmm well mahi u know u are first boy not ger horny for me ....so u want to make u she smiles n comes near u 
[Image: sai-pallavi-cute-hd-photos-1080p-n6ihc2....1571996710]
(16-12-2019, 11:03 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: assitant sucking ur cock mmmmmmmm mm he doesnt want to mmm but following pallvi orders mmmmmm yessmmmmm
pallavi seeing u jerk for preg geni she getitng horny mmm well mahi u know u are first boy not ger horny for me ....so u want to make u she smiles n comes near u 
what the hell mam..I am fine with this fucking assistant mam... I cum in her mouth... 

please don't come near me mam.. go nd suck those old producers dick mam
i stop jerking mmm well yess amma i am na .........dont worry i will come home soon ok ........amma keep that dress only u look hot in that ...i say cut phone ....n go home in the evening
(16-12-2019, 11:05 PM)Any Time Wrote: what the hell mam..I am fine with this fucking assistant mam... I cum in her mouth... 

please don't come near me mam.. go nd suck those old producers dick mam

as u cum she kicks her assistant mmmm she coems n kisses ur lips forcefully mmmmmmm mahi didnt u hear i cancelled all my appointments na mmm she rubbing her hand on ur body mmmmmmm mmmm
[Image: 1dd3e2395e282b4e2ae0f361381dd20a.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 11:07 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i stop jerking mmm well yess amma i am na .........dont worry i will come home soon ok ........amma keep that dress only u look hot in that ...i say cut phone ....n go home in the evening

opens the door all dressed up... kanna, you came home really early kanna... 

still little shy.. roaming around her own son with so much skin showing..

kanna.. did you bring all things that are needed for you know ?
[Image: CKaxSHRVAAIIA-Q.jpg:large]
yess amma i did ....i give whisket bottle mmmm pour me a glass ok ..i slap her ass mmmmm i smile at her