Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
mmm what amma really ......i getting horny hearing her talk like that ......amma stop messing with me ok ....i will see u in evenin ..
(16-12-2019, 10:21 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi gets down ....she comes to other side ...n opens the car door .....ya ya mahi i will help u ok .....she holds ur arms again ......holding u close n taking u inside hospital .......doctor soon recognise her .......n give u best treatment 

doc says that I can't walk ever again.. rest of my legs are cut.. 

mam.. all this happend because of u only mam.. now i can;t walk.. i can't work.. I will also die mam.. kill me also na
(16-12-2019, 10:26 PM)Any Time Wrote: doc says that I can't walk ever again.. rest of my legs are cut.. 

mam.. all this happend because of u only mam.. now i can;t walk.. i can't work.. I will also die mam.. kill me also na

pallavi seeing u like that feels  bad ...mahi i am sorry i killed ur family and ur legs .....but dont worry u can stay with me in my house ....u just need a bed to lie down from now on ......will u stay with me ....
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Photos-7.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 10:24 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmm what amma really ......i getting horny hearing her talk like that ......amma stop messing with me ok ....i will see u in evenin ..

after a 5 mins, trisha sends all kind of mature woman pics..
[Image: raveena-tandon-39-1.jpg]
[Image: main-qimg-dd00bf90ce90ef24a3abfd8c3d497b7e]
[Image: DootARBUUAImYgR.jpg]

so who is that you liked the most kanna ? cum on.. don't get shy now.. tell me na 

[Image: Mohini+Heroine+Trisha+_3_.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 10:29 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi seeing u like that feels  bad ...mahi i am sorry i killed ur family and ur legs .....but dont worry u can stay with me in my house ....u just need a bed to lie down from now on ......will u stay with me ....
thank you mam... after some days

but mam I also have some needs na.. can you put someone as my assistant.. aft u go to work i gt bored and need help na mam
amma who are all they ........well amma u know all them are very hot ...but i like my amma more .....
(16-12-2019, 10:33 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: amma who are all they ........well amma u know all them are very hot ...but i like my amma more .....

chi kanna.. you have really become a bad boy aahh... she acts angry but she liking it..

anyway, what does your amma have compared to them kanna... 

all dressed up.. trisha does vid call to abhi...
[Image: birthday-special-trisha-krishnan-photos-0012.jpg]
[Image: 61e35f7c56a8397d0ae711298cd29565.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 10:32 PM)Any Time Wrote: thank you mam... after some days

but mam I also have some needs na.. can you put someone as my assistant.. aft u go to work i gt bored and need help na mam

what needs mahi ......if u get bored u have tv .....if u are hungry call my servant he will give u food ......so else do u need an assistant for
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Stills-At-NGK-Movie-Audio-Launch4.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 10:36 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what needs mahi ......if u get bored u have tv .....if u are hungry call my servant he will give u food ......so else do u need an assistant for

ayyoo.. even I am also a man na.. even I have some needs mam.. please understand and arrange someone na mam..

tv doesn't even show much of hot stuff mam..
amma u look soo sexy in saree ......amma u dont mind talking with ur son like this ......