Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
i yess mm ammam mm i fucking her hard mmmm ammam mmmmm uess mmm fucking her madly mmm blast my cum in her pussy mmmmmmmm i kiss her hard mm yess mmm ammma u will my whore mm i hold mm slapping her facee mm shwoing her hubby mmmdaddy how much should her rate her be mmmm
(13-11-2019, 11:34 PM)Any Time Wrote: sam if u don't leave him... then i will marry this trisha...

I go nd collect the shit covered mangalsutra.. nd come towards trisha... trisha atleast beg ur hubby to make my wife do somethng bad na.. thn she will realize

even trisha hates that and trisha is also domming me...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm trisha rubibng ur cock mmm what mahi sir u want marry a servant mm chi that too u are tieing that shit to me huh mmm i havr hubby na mm see his cock is soo big mmmmmi dont care how he treats me mmm
[Image: 41f785270d282e7f8eaa0613920d8e27.jpg]
sammmm comesn hugs mmmm trisha shut up mmmm my hubby wont understand such things mmmmmm i holding sam mmm come here whore mmmm i push her on floor mmmmy ugly fat body on her mmm i pushin my cock in her pussy mmmm lying on her mmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-1.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 11:35 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i yess mm ammam mm i fucking her hard mmmm ammam mmmmm uess mmm fucking her madly mmm blast my cum in her pussy mmmmmmmm i kiss her hard mm yess mmm ammma u will my whore mm i hold mm slapping her facee mm shwoing her hubby mmmdaddy how much should her rate her be mmmm

raveena completely lost in love with her son.. she doens't object anything her son abhi wishes for...

haaa.. u like beating ur whore amma kanna.. then hit me na... slapp me hard na... raveena begging to hit her again... do anything baby...

i want be useful to u abhi baby...

mahi is tries to beat abhii... he try to move hand... it falls on raveena managalsutraaa... kanna seems like ur dada is showing that my rate is equal to the value of this taali... u knw the value of this taali is 0 kanna.... hahaha... ur dada is still an idiot.
[Image: raveena-tandon-50a.jpg][Image: Raveena-Tandon-1.jpg][Image: Raveena-Tondon-Wiki-Biography-Age-Weight...-Info..png]
(13-11-2019, 11:39 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm trisha rubibng ur cock mmm what mahi sir u want marry a servant mm chi that too u are tieing that shit to me huh mmm i havr hubby na mm see his cock is soo big mmmmmi dont care how he treats me mmmammmm comesn hugs mmmm trisha shut up mmmm my hubby wont understand such things mmmmmm i holding sam mmm come here whore mmmm i push her on floor mmmmy ugly fat body on her mmm i pushin my cock in her pussy mmmm lying on her mmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
watching sam getting pounced by a fat ugly servant... i am getting horny.. i take my dick out nd start jerking.....

meanwhile a pig goes outside house... even i see it...i  turn my head...

looks at trisha .. shamefullyy... trisha understands that i get aroused by dirty animal like things...

trisha if u clean that pig dick. and make it ready for me. i will pay u my half propery..
ahhhhh yess mammam mmm i remove her taali mmmmm i keep it in her cum covered pussy mmmm my limp cock still in it mmmmmmmmmmmmm yess ammma mmmm i am ur pimp na mmmm i will beat u however i want mm i showing my dad slapping her hards mmmi hit her boobs n kick her belly hard mmmm u whore mmm
(13-11-2019, 11:46 PM)Any Time Wrote: watching sam getting pounced by a fat ugly servant... i am getting horny.. i take my dick out nd start jerking.....

meanwhile a pig goes outside house... even i see it...i  turn my head...

looks at trisha .. shamefullyy... trisha understands that i get aroused by dirty animal like things...

trisha if u clean that pig dick. and make it ready for me. i will pay u my half propery..

ahhhhhhhh trisha hearing that mmm really sir mmmshe comes n pounces on pig mmmm pig covered in shit mm she hugging as it squeals mmmmmmmmmmmm yess sir i will clean mmm for u mm but why do u wnat it sirt mmmm
[Image: RVWLZ.jpg]
sam choking under weight mmmm but i keep fucking her brutallymmmmm yess bitchmmmmmmm sammmmm i pressing her boobs hard mmm as i fuck  mmmmmaking her more hard to breath mmmmmm
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-Shared-one-of-her-Expe...om=1&ssl=1]
fkng hot trisha nd sammuu story....jerking hardd....
(13-11-2019, 11:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhh yess mammam mmm i remove her taali mmmmm i keep it in her cum covered pussy mmmm my limp cock still in it mmmmmmmmmmmmm yess ammma mmmm i am ur pimp na mmmm i will beat u however i want mm i showing my dad slapping her hards mmmi hit her boobs n kick her belly hard mmmm u whore mmm

sssssssss..aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....kanna.. insert it kanna... after all that is ur pussy... nd i am holding it for u na...

mahi.. don't get angy... he is small bacha.. he will learn na... i am teaching him na.... until then u jerk off na... raveena puts mahi hands on his hard...

fat boobs become all red... kanna... ur amma is whore kanna... pimp can do wahtever he want with a whore kanna,...

holding her stomach from pain.. raveena still asks for more beating... widening her pussy
[Image: 427239648e8a3d95e24c01146730c10c.jpg][Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Trisha is abhi's mom.. she is happily and lovingly married to her husband..  but after marrying abhi.. she started feeling jealous towards her bahu... trisha started hating her bahu...
[Image: Actress-shruti-haasan-lovely-stills-in-a...om=1&ssl=1]

one day, abhi and his wife, Shruti, have a huge fight.. and abhi stroms off..

Trisha calls abhi:  abhi babu.. babu, you know that witch has left home taking all of her things.. I think from today, we have good times again kanna... you come home early today babu... I will make all nice things for you...

trisha, for some unknown reason, got aroused when her son used bad words to scold shruthi
[Image: 79983622827153cc5b6772aab07218f0.jpg]
pallavi is big movie star ......after late night success party of her movie .....pallavi gets drunk n takes her keys start drivin herself ....she driving recklessly .....she suddenly turns her car on the footpath ....she feels some people going under wheel ....car crashes on side ..she sees only one guy is alive and her car wheel on his leg......pallavi being a big start she calls commissioner to help  
[Image: actress_sai_pallavi_at_ngk_pre-release_e...tos_12.jpg]