Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(10-11-2019, 03:11 PM)Any Time Wrote: hmm.. mam, i am Mahesh.. I am your biggest fan... I used to come to all of ur shopping mall opening and all mam...

one day, ur nails scratched me durinng an opening mam... saying all this I am sitting infront of her chair...

mam.. i heard that u wanted a groom.. so i thought i would try my luck today

trisha smiles at u ...try ur luck huh ...lets see ........mahesh ......u are not handsome ...well not like actors i know ....but u are good looking ....i know u are rich guy ....thats the only reason  u are sitting infront of me ....but why do u want to marry me huh ...just coz u are my fan .......u like me in movies ..what do u know what about me huh ...
[Image: imgbin-trisha-krishnan-thoonga-vanam-act...wbpYYC.jpg]
(10-11-2019, 03:21 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha smiles at u ...try ur luck huh ...lets see ........mahesh ......u are not handsome ...well not like actors i know ....but u are good looking ....i know u are rich guy ....thats the only reason  u are sitting infront of me ....but why do u want to marry me huh ...just coz u are my fan .......u like me in movies ..what do u know what about me huh ...

i can see that she is not comfortable with me sitting infront of her... mam, should I sit there or what ???

maam.. I don't know anything abt u.. but I love u and I have always fantazied abt u only... thats why I want to marry..

I will adjust to anything mam because I love u na
ahhhhhhhhhhh i moan hard ......as she grips my cokc ...i hold her waist press it ....amma ........are u ok ....ya ya i will get up ...
(10-11-2019, 03:25 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh i moan hard ......as she grips my cokc ...i hold her waist press it ....amma ........are u ok ....ya ya i will get up ...
sssss.s... anushka feeling the grip of true man after a very long time...

ssshhhhhhhhhh... kanna.. i am amm... kk.. I am fine.. she blushing.. 

kanna get ready and come down.. she leaves..  anushka wants to forget but she couldn't forget the grith nd size of her own son dick...

thinking this is wrong... she slowly adjusts her saree between her boobss.. and waiting for abhi at dining table.. abhi kanna.. come na
[Image: anushka-shetty-hot-hd-photos-1080p-pstyhe.JPG]
(10-11-2019, 03:25 PM)Any Time Wrote: i can see that she is not comfortable with me sitting infront of her... mam, should I sit there or what ???

maam.. I don't know anything abt u.. but I love u and I have always fantazied abt u only... thats why I want to marry..

I will adjust to anything mam because I love u na

trisha smiles ......really u fantazied huh ....about what ....
ya sure comes .....she makes space for u ....
trisha happy as u are soo submissive to her already ......she looks at u ...mahi ...may i call u mahi ..she asks smiling ........u know i have not been making many movies these days na 
[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-French-Crepe-Party-Wear-...0x1799.jpg]
samantha is wife of mahi ....who is very rich business man ........she has everything in her home ......but her hubby ...will be busy in work all the time ......sam will be feeling lonely most of the in her house ....
[Image: samantha%20main_0.jpg]
abhi is her servant ......who does all work around the house ......one day abhi brings his wife to sams house ...to ask for job ....
trisha follows her husband 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Kareena is a traditional innocent wife.. who got married when she was young to a rich old man..  yet she stayed devoted only to him..

she has 2 sons.. abhi and taimur.. abhi is a young teenager.. while taimur is still a kiddo... 

One day, kareena life was devasted as her hubby got paralysed.. since then she is looking after the family 

but every night she experiences the horny desires... she tries to put those desires under the rug.. yet kareena is on the edge...

one day as usual,  hey.. abhi.. what hapend kanna.. seems u skipped ur tution today ?
[Image: 5623116fd41ec4b1c6fb354e2c136387.jpg]
i come home early .....well yes amma .....i didnt have mood to go today .....i am sorry amma ....i will go from tomo ...
(13-11-2019, 07:48 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i come home early .....well yes  amma .....i didnt have mood to go today .....i am sorry amma ....i will go from tomo ...

ayyoo kanna.. what happend ra.. are you sick ?? 

kareena comes close and puts her smooth hand on abhi head.. hmmm  kanna seems you are really tired ra...

what did u do in school kanna ?? seems u r playing some next level games in school, huh ?? I think I have to come and talk to your teacher raveena..
[Image: kareena-kapoor-khan-1.jpg]
[Image: raveena-tandon-on-the-sets-of-super-danc...102787.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 07:43 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: samantha is wife of mahi ....who is very rich business man ........she has everything in her home ......but her hubby ...will be busy in work all the time ......sam will be feeling lonely most of the in her house ....
abhi is her servant ......who does all work around the house ......one day abhi brings his wife to sams house ...to ask for job ....
trisha follows her husband 

abhi is fat, dark and dirty.. sam is always disgusted towards abhi... but my wife is amazing..

mam : this is my wife trisha... if u can please consider... please give her some work na mam..

we both will work here together here only mam.. please mam