Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(03-11-2019, 01:20 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Great going friends

Smile Smile Smile

Thanks bro
Anushka loves her son abhi so much that if he is not her son.. anushka would have married him.. 

Anushka husband got paralysis 2 years back, but they are well off.. so, anushka takes care of her husband..

today is abhi bday... abhi beta.. beta u still sleeping... wake up kanna.. 
[Image: Anushka+at+AWE+Audio+Launch+_7_.jpg]
trisha is well known actress .........as she is unmarried ........news gets out that she is looking for a groom for marriage .....
she gets many offers ....but everyone gets rejected .....
one day she gets another offer from rich guy ....
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
i lying on bed half naked .....what amma .....i am still sleepy ...i pull the blanket ..as she tires to wake me up
(10-11-2019, 02:54 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha is well known actress .........as she is unmarried ........news gets out that she is looking for a groom for marriage .....
she gets many offers ....but everyone gets rejected .....
one day she gets another offer from rich guy ....

As told by her close associative, I visit her home on the said date and time...

I was stopped at the security.. and they took my phone and other belongings.. even though I am one of the richest persons in the country.. I was juts treated as one of her fans..

I was furious.. yet I reach house.. I waited for 2 hours for her to come... it would take days to get my appointment, yet here I am waiting for her...

I thought this whole thing was a mistake... and at the very moment.. she comes in...I stand up automatically... Hi! I am Mahesh, MD of.....

she walks thru me... ( I was a die hard fan of Trisha since my collge days... I used to go to all her shopping mall openings)
(10-11-2019, 02:57 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i lying on bed half naked .....what amma .....i am still sleepy ...i pull the blanket ..as she tires to wake me up
Ayyooo.. what kanna.. you knw na.. today ur is bday...

come kanna.. get up da.. please don't do like this everyday kanna... 

anushka trying to pull off the blanket.. suddenly she gazes big morning erection.. but she brushes it off... thinking abhi is still a kid...

no chance he would know such things... kanna dei kanna.. wake up already... water droplets from her face and hair are dropping on abhi..
[Image: 15-158640_anushka-shetty-hot-wallpaper-h...ty-hot.jpg]
(10-11-2019, 03:00 PM)Any Time Wrote: As told by her close associative, I visit her home on the said date and time...

I was stopped at the security.. and they took my phone and other belongings.. even though I am one of the richest persons in the country.. I was juts treated as one of her fans..

I was furious.. yet I reach house.. I waited for 2 hours for her to come... it would take days to get my appointment, yet here I am waiting for her...

I thought this whole thing was a mistake... and at the very moment.. she comes in...I stand up automatically... Hi! I am Mahesh, MD of.....

she walks thru me... ( I was a die hard fan of Trisha since my collge days... I used to go to all her shopping mall openings)

trisha will be in her room .....she will be pulling lines of coke .......as she gets informed another groom has come to see her....she comes down ....looking at u ....she walking past u ...she goes n sits on couch ....looking at u ....
soo u want to marry me huh .....she looking at u ...come on sit down she orders u  ....tell me about urself 
[Image: trisha-launches-nac-jewellers-at-perambur10.jpg]
my hard on clearly visible from my shorts .....as water falls on me ...i wake up ....amma u are soo mean....u wont let me sleep properly onmy birthday also mmm
(10-11-2019, 03:06 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha will be in her room .....she will be pulling lines of coke .......as she gets informed another groom has come to see her....she comes down ....looking at u ....she walking past u ...she goes n sits on couch ....looking at u ....
soo u want to marry me huh .....she looking at u ...come on sit down she orders u  ....tell me about urself 

hmm.. mam, i am Mahesh.. I am your biggest fan... I used to come to all of ur shopping mall opening and all mam...

one day, ur nails scratched me durinng an opening mam... saying all this I am sitting infront of her chair...

mam.. i heard that u wanted a groom.. so i thought i would try my luck today
(10-11-2019, 03:10 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: my hard on clearly visible from my shorts .....as water falls on me ...i wake up ....amma u are soo mean....u wont let me sleep properly onmy birthday also mmm

ayyo kanna.. you can sleep later ra... now you u freshen up and get ready.. u have to take blessings from ur dad also.. seee even I got ready already

pulling the blanket little more.. anushka looses balance... and grips  abhi hard dick suddenly to hold herself from falling...
[Image: Anushka-shetty-9.jpg]