Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(02-11-2019, 11:44 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i go to my room after fuck  n sleep ..........later i wake up ......get up ....coming to hall .......

mahi comes home lill drunk,... lot less than normal.. as it was  his anniversary.. he comes n hugs nayan..

nayan feeling a lill uncomfortable as she saw abhi looking at her..  saying sorry with her eyes only

mahi, dear.. abhi is in home.. please don't all this infront of him na.. he is grown up kid na... u should behave nicely na...

go and sit quietly.. i prepared something for u... nayan even brings another bottle of whisky.. only to make him more drunk..

[Image: 9e52d0874dba1c4cb7278daebe999177.jpg]

i see them hugging ,......its ok amma ...i am not kid anymore na ....i understand its ur annivesary na ...i will leave u both alone ...ok
i seein her giving mahi whiskey ..i smile ....n leave them alone for awhile
(02-11-2019, 11:48 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhh my master u can call me anything u like mmmmmmm she looking at u ....she breaks his neck hard with full strength mm jit falls on floor mmm wiht his cock hanging out .....kanna see he is all ready ...come she calls u with open arms 

sam.. put him on the bed..

I climb on him and starts sucking his dick.. very passionately .. sometime i used to slid down.. yet I used to suck his dick..

sam..  can u please hold ur dead hubby dick na.. i see sam getting aroused
(02-11-2019, 11:53 PM)Any Time Wrote: sam.. put him on the bed..

I climb on him and starts sucking his dick.. very passionately .. sometime i used to slid down.. yet I used to suck his dick..

sam..  can u please hold ur dead hubby dick na.. i see sam getting aroused

yess mahi baby mm she comes n holds his cock .....she rubs ur head mmmmm baby u like sucking cocks huh ...she sees his cock dnagling ..she takes her mangalsutra n ties it on ur cock mmmm as u are sucking mm holidn her hubby cock with other hand mmm
[Image: samantha-akkineni-beautiful-hd-photos-mo...1566896371]
(02-11-2019, 11:52 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i see them hugging ,......its ok amma ...i am not kid anymore na ....i understand its ur annivesary na ...i will leave u both alone ...ok
i seein her giving mahi whiskey ..i smile ....n leave them alone for awhile

mahi baby, i got this for u only mahi.. today is our anniversary na.. thats why I got this na.. mahi don't drink too much..

mahi, i don't like that cigartte smell.. tell me where are those.. i will throw them of..

instead of throwing those cigarttees.. nayan comes to abhi room and hand overs those cig.. kanna.. don't too much da...

kanna u always asked na.. u wanted to fuck me infront ur sissy dada.. today this is my gift kanna.. come to our room in 15mins..
[Image: Actress%2BNayantara%2BLatest%2BPhoto%2BG...2B0001.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 11:56 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yess mahi baby mm she comes n holds his cock .....she rubs ur head mmmmm baby u like sucking cocks huh ...she sees his cock dnagling ..she takes her mangalsutra n ties it on ur cock mmmm as u are sucking mm holidn her hubby cock with other hand mmm
haaa sam.. i love sucking cocks and getting fucked by them.. unfortunately this one is dead.. or else i would be jumping on his dick samm..

what sam.. seems like u getting horny seeing this or watching u hubby acting gay ?? tell bitch don't lie..
i take cigs ..thanks amma .......i smoking ......after 15 min ....i come to her room ......with cig still in my hand .....amma can i come in ....
(02-11-2019, 11:59 PM)Any Time Wrote: haaa sam.. i love sucking cocks and getting fucked by them.. unfortunately this one is dead.. or else i would be jumping on his dick samm..

what sam.. seems like u getting horny seeing this or watching u hubby acting gay ?? tell bitch don't lie..

sam holds ur cock jerking it mmmm along with her mangalsutra mmmmmmmm mahi baby mm i always wanted to see my hubby to gay things ./.....its ok mahi mmmm u can fuck him if u want .....i woukd love to watch that also .....if u fuck him i will gvie u ym daughter also mmm
[Image: samantha-akkineni-beautiful-hd-photos-mo...1566896317]
(03-11-2019, 12:00 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i take cigs ..thanks amma .......i smoking ......after 15 min ....i come to her room ......with cig still in my hand .....amma can i come in ....

mahi half consious.. lying in the bed...

nayan dressed up like it is her first night.. she wore white saree.. jasmine flowers..

yes please come, my pati dev
[Image: dmeaU3X.jpg]
i come in smoking ...i come near her blow smoke in her face mmmmm amma is everything ready .....i look at my dad lying on bed ....can see us ..amma u got him soo drunk he he