Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(27-10-2019, 10:03 PM)Any Time Wrote: holding the taali.. I want to humiliate her more... 

akka .. remove your clothes and stand naked.. then do some lesbo with that god pic or kiss mom dead body..

then I might think...sitting there.. I start stroking to pics

priya starts stripping her dress listening to your order ....mahi i will do anything u want ...she removes her all her dress ..stand naked in pouja room mm ....she comes near moorthi mmm kissing it mmm looking at u mmm mahi mm mmm u can use amma na mmm [Image: priya-prakash-varrier-roshan-abdul-promo...00x600.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:04 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yess baby i know .....i love u also very much .....i holding her hips dancing .......i looking at him touching ...i trying to move him .........hey dont touch her dear are u ok

abhi dear.. what are you draggin me that way ?? please don't embrass me infront of all these ppl ok...

this is all common in pub culture baby..

turns to him.. says sorry with a kiss on cheek
[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+at+Sakshi+Excellence+Awar...8+_14_.JPG]
but but ...ok dear .....i am sorry ....i diditn mean to embarrass u ok .........he keeps touchign her boobs ......dear ....his hand ...he is touching .....i think he doing it on purpose ...
(27-10-2019, 10:06 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: priya starts stripping her dress listening to your order ....mahi i will do anything u want ...she removes her all her dress ..stand naked in pouja room mm ....she comes near moorthi mmm kissing it mmm looking at u mmm mahi mm mmm u can use amma na mmm 

didi.. you turned out to be gold digger, huh.. earlier you used to be sooo pious.. now u r doing all this..

u r a cheap slut didi.. thu I spit on her.

act like u getting fucked by that moorthy na didi... nd then i will marry u..
(27-10-2019, 10:09 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: but but ...ok dear .....i am sorry ....i diditn mean to embarrass u ok .........he keeps touchign her boobs ......dear ....his hand ...he is touching .....i think he doing it on purpose ...

sss... small moans escape... sss..hhaaaaa..with his every touch...what dear why re you making things worse now..

because of your idea only he is doing it more now... seems u like seeing me this or what abhi..

acts serious.. 
[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+_34__001.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:09 PM)Any Time Wrote: didi.. you turned out to be gold digger, huh.. earlier you used to be sooo pious.. now u r doing all this..

u r a cheap slut didi.. thu I spit on her.

act like u getting fucked by that moorthy na didi... nd then i will marry u..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yess mahi ...ur akka will do anything for money mmmm she kissing morthy hard mmmm she pholds it mm rubbing opn her poussy mmmmmm she feels mmm someone licking her pusysmmm starts maoning hard mmmm
[Image: 953586-actors-arbaaz-khan-and-priya-prak...02_800.jpg]
goddess shriya tongue from moorthy mm mmm sucvking her pussy mm ahrd mmmmmmm 
[Image: -actress-shriya-saran-traditional-stunni...otos-7.jpg]
what chi no dear ....i pull her close to me ...i dont like anyone touching .....i feel bad ....but ....but ....many of my coll frnds say u were with other guys ....i didnt want to ask u baby
(27-10-2019, 10:17 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what chi no dear ....i pull her close to me ...i dont like anyone touching .....i feel bad ....but ....but ....many of my coll frnds say u were with other guys ....i didnt want to ask u baby

what dear ? you believe all of them...

aww abhi.. baby you are hurting me with ur blunt words dear... acts cryin

nidhi hugs abhi... but from back she showing blow job sign to the guy who is touching her on the dance floor..
[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+at+Ismart+Shankar+Success+Meet+_9_.JPG]
of course i didnt believe them ...i also hug her .....i broke of my frndship with them also as they said sucht hings ........
dont cry baby ....here ...i give her my credit card ..baby buy anything u want mm
(27-10-2019, 10:15 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yess mahi ...ur akka will do anything for money mmmm she kissing morthy hard mmmm she pholds it mm rubbing opn her poussy mmmmmm she feels mmm someone licking her pusysmmm starts maoning hard mmmm
looking at that godly scene.. i get instanst hard...
i tie 2 knots.. then for the 3rd knot...
didi.. u know.. i always fantasized you doing lesbo with mom.. please do it once na..
then i will tie the last knot...