Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(21-10-2019, 12:49 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i smiling as she doesnt recognize me ....i come nea rher mmm hold her hips mmmmm mm u slut mm u are looking good mm tell ur rate slut mmmm mm i spit in her mouth mmmmmm

ahhh...  hold on hold on young man.. seems you are in good mood today...

u see.. i am really experienced.. shows marks on her boobs... i can satisfy you in on go, young lad.. 

careful..u may even cum.. just by looking at me naked.. ahaha... so i will give discount...

one shot just 250rs... if u ready.. go get a condom... i don't think u will need one.. u will cum even before putting one... hahah
[Image: Aishwarya-walks-for-Manish-Malhotra-feat...68x768.jpg]

[Image: 47200-106-large.jpg]
hmmmmmmm mm really mm huh mmm i squeeze her bobos hard mmmm lets see bitch mmmm i throw money on her mmmmm i push her on the footpathmmm n lift her saree up mmmmmmmmmmmm bring my cock near her pussy mmmmm n push it hard mmm fucking her hard mmmmmmmmm what like this u slut mm huh mmmmm
(21-10-2019, 12:51 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmm mahi what are doing mmmm u missed my cock soo much huh mmmm mm ....
trisha seeing that ..she gets excited ..she takes her phone n starts recordin mmmmmmmm
what trisha mmmm cant u control ur hubby huh mmmm she comes n presses trisha boobs from behind mm as she taking video mmmm 
u know gave him my boobs mm but he wanted his cockcm mmm
i take abhi cock out... like a cock whore.. and starts sucking his dick...

dear.. thanks for understanding dear... i missed it soo much abhi...

dear u also want to taste this, huh ? or u want to try prani didi for a change, huh...

prani didi.. i am loyal to 2 things..1 for my wife nd then for my baby... to abhi only
(21-10-2019, 12:57 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmm mm really mm huh mmm i squeeze her bobos hard mmmm lets see bitch mmmm i throw money on her mmmmm i push her on the footpathmmm n lift her saree up mmmmmmmmmmmm bring my cock near her pussy mmmmm n push it hard mmm fucking her hard mmmmmmmmm what like this u slut mm huh mmmmm

aish head hits the footpath.. bleeding lill.. yet aish doesn't mind.. she doesn't want to loose to a young brat..

yeah boy... fuck me.. fuck me... with u all ur might... but u can't satisfy a old milf like me...

u all young boys are rage only... no plan...aahhh...ssss.s...

aish saying but... she feeling his dick until her stomach...aaaahhhh...ssss...hmmm../sssss

aaahhh fuck me... fuck me hardd...
[Image: aish-at-cannes.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 12:58 AM)Any Time Wrote: i take abhi cock out... like a cock whore.. and starts sucking his dick...

dear.. thanks for understanding dear... i missed it soo much abhi...

dear u also want to taste this, huh ? or u want to try prani didi for a change, huh...

prani didi.. i am loyal to 2 things..1 for my wife nd then for my baby... to abhi only

hmmmmmm mahi mm yess mmm i rubbing ur head mmm i know mmm u used beg like this only mmmmmmm
trsiha hearing that mmmmmmmm what mm i can also mmm she comes near u as u are sucking ....[Image: Nice-And-Hot-Cinema-Actress-Trisha-Krish...ages-3.jpg]
mmmmmmmmm prani comes behind mm poressing her boobs on ur back mmm mahi  mmm come on mmmmm u wanted my boobs mmmm mmm she rubs ur cock mmmmmmmm mahi he is my hubby mm mmmmmm not urs mmmm huh mmm [Image: 1439027940_south-indian-actress-pranitha...s-2015.jpg]
i start fucking her harder mmmmm i slap her hard mmmmmmmm mmmi have had hundreds of useless sluts like u mmmmmmm yess mm i bite her nipple mm pulling it mm as i am fucking her hard mmmmmmmm yess mmm mmmm amma u havent changed at all mmm i come n kiss her bite her lips mmm
(21-10-2019, 01:03 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmm mahi mm yess mmm i rubbing ur head mmm i know mmm u used beg like this only mmmmmmm
trsiha hearing that mmmmmmmm what mm i can also mmm she comes near u as u are sucking ....
mmmmmmmmm prani comes behind mm poressing her boobs on ur back mmm mahi  mmm come on mmmmm u wanted my boobs mmmm mmm she rubs ur cock mmmmmmmm mahi he is my hubby mm mmmmmm not urs mmmm huh mmm 

looking into trish eyes... I take abhi cock deep.. until my throght and gaging on it...

yeah baby.. u also try it no problem... it is damn tasty... but wht dear.. u getting horny for gay stuff ??

abhi.. why u r wife doing like that... is she not fucking u or what ?? 

didi... abhi may be ur hubby.. but this.. his dick is my hubby.. i married his dick..
(21-10-2019, 01:07 AM)Any Time Wrote: looking into trish eyes... I take abhi cock deep.. until my throght and gaging on it...

yeah baby.. u also try it no problem... it is damn tasty... but wht dear.. u getting horny for gay stuff ??

abhi.. why u r wife doing like that... is she not fucking u or what ?? 

didi... abhi may be ur hubby.. but this.. his dick is my hubby.. i married his dick..

mmmmmmmmmmmm pressign ur head mm mm yess mmm mmm mahi  mms uck it like that mmmm trisha mmm comes mnnnnnlicks spit falling from 
my cock mmm yess mmm she pushes u mm takes cock in her mouth mm sucking it mmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

[Image: trisha-krishnan-hot-hd-photos-wallpapers...0p-vkw.jpg]
[Image: Trisha-hpcr8ion.com-71.jpg?resize=500%2C250&ssl=1]
ahhhhh mahi mm yess mm she does mm she keeps ur husband very happy mmm i pushiung my cokc in trisha mouth mmmm but mm she is urs mmm consider her gift from me ....use her as u want 
prani rubibng ur cock mm she looking at u ...u heard ur hubby right huh 
[Image: 2aea016a0a81a20f437236444974a44c.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 01:05 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i start fucking her harder mmmmm i slap her hard mmmmmmmm mmmi have had hundreds of useless sluts like u mmmmmmm yess mm i bite her nipple mm pulling it mm as i am fucking her hard mmmmmmmm yess mmm mmmm amma u havent changed at all mmm i come n kiss her bite her lips mmm

ssss...aish cheeks becomess.. redd...aahhh...sss.... use me lad... fuck me.. tries to kiss you...

aasshhhs...sss... waatt ??!! u.. u ... r .. abhi ?? abhi.. u have grown up so much...

so much that..  u wanted to fuck ur own amma... sss... ahhha... kanna... i am proud of u kanna...

u want amma.. boobs.. ssss... holds her boobs and puts in abhi mouth... amma may change.. but amma love for kann will never change kanna...

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-in-Sabyasachi-at-Sachins-m...iere-1.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mmm amma mmm i fucking her hard mmm i blast my cum in her pussy mmmmmm mmm amma mm u know ur customer only taught me soo much mmmmmmmmmm i kissin her mmmm amma soo how much for full night mmm huh mmmm